ADVERTISEMENT

The GDP has grown 6.4 Percent...The Dow is at Record Highs: Do we still care about these things? Asking for a friend

I cited the facts you nitwit. WTF do you think I wrote make believe?
I think I know the difference between a fact an opinion. Here was your post I responded to:

"No virus and Trump's economy would have been SOARING! The left uses figures containing the negative effects caused by the virus but that would have happened to any sitting President. Luckily we were in a very strong position when virus hit or it would have been much worse."

Where is the fact in this comment exactly? Maybe before you call somone a nitwit you should look in a mirror.

I think I know the difference between a fact an opinion. Here was your post I responded to:

"No virus and Trump's economy would have been SOARING! The left uses figures containing the negative effects caused by the virus but that would have happened to any sitting President. Luckily we were in a very strong position when virus hit or it would have been much worse."

Where is the fact in this comment exactly? Maybe before you call somone a nitwit you should look in a mirror.
The facts CD are in the actual numbers on the economy prior to the virus. Don't play coy you know I'm correct.

The facts CD are in the actual numbers on the economy prior to the virus. Don't play coy you know I'm correct.
Your post suggest without this covid outbreak we would have had an economy that was "SOARING". The post context was not about the economy prior to the outbreak. What this is on your part is conjecture. It is not fact. This is your opinion. Your opinion is not a fact.

Your cut and paste information has no context. It is just something cut out for you to provide your narrative. It doesn't tell the entire story. I tell you what. Provide the link from the US government for me to re
It tells the story that wages rose significantly for blue collar workers and low income African Americans. It is a fact reported by the Bureau of Labor Statistics. I didn't make it up.
I am a technological Neanderthal. I do not know how to copy and paste or link. You cut out and post your agenda ten times a day.

Your post suggest without this covid outbreak we would have had an economy that was "SOARING". The post context was not about the economy prior to the outbreak. What this is on your part is conjecture. It is not fact. This is your opinion. Your opinion is not a fact.
It was soaring and the trajectory was up. Don't be a fool because you hate Trump. Numbers don't lie

It was soaring and the trajectory was up. Don't be a fool because you hate Trump. Numbers don't lie
[/QUOT

No they were not soaring compared to Bidens numbers. Which is why you said yourself here. If it were NOT for COVID.

Done with you. You are comparing apples to oranges.

Biden without question is the driving force behind not only the insane economy but the virtual end of the pandemic as we know it...Looks like he has used the first 100 days in a most prudent manner, unlike #45 who used most of his days in office golfing or watching cable news..
El oh el. Have you watch anything on the economy lately? His policies have killed the mom & pop small businesses in urban America. Luckily many Gov’s have figured out that they don’t have to listen to his nonsense. They kept economies open against the cdc, Fauci and Biden’s wishes. Amazing that they have better results than the liberal states. Now couple that with his actual economic policies haven’t even been implemented yet and there you have it. This is Trumps economy dwindling away. Give it 12 months and watch the blame shift to its Trumps fault. Lmao

Reactions: central17
Been to the bank lately for a cash with draw? It’s all mint cash. It’s every where. They’re literally handing out forgiven grants on top of ppp money for women owned business. There are forgiven grants all over the place. Less than half the american population is working and getting paid and the market is going up. Free money for everyone! Harray biden, he found a gold mine aka our printing machine.

news flash, what comes up must come down. Wall street loving every second of this. Remember when Clinton deregulated the banks so that anyone and everyone could get a house regardless of if they could afford it? How’d that work out?

this isn’t rocket science. I swear you dems were born yesterday if I didn’t know any better.

Last edited:
@cdwright40 here is an article the FEDERAL RESERVE (that's us) buying our own debt treasury bonds. Their balance sheet is now at 7.1 TRILLION DOLLARS of our own debt. It's VOODOO economics.

@cdwright40 here is an article the FEDERAL RESERVE (that's us) buying our own debt treasury bonds. Their balance sheet is now at 7.1 TRILLION DOLLARS of our own debt. It's VOODOO economics.

......and republicans have nothing to do with it right? They spend more than dems. Look it up over the last 40 years.

Reactions: cems52
Explain. You make no sense. Trump cut taxes across the board. Wages at the lowest end were rising for first time in decades. Unemployment was at lowest levels in many sectors in our history. What you guys forget is that the pandemic then arrived so of course you use it to distort what was happening prior to it's arrival.
Did you even read the post my post was directed to? I suggest you do cuz you sound like a fool.

......and republicans have nothing to do with it right? They spend more than dems. Look it up over the last 40 years.
These fools don't understand that tax giveaways to the rich and big companies is a form of spending when you don't offset it with expense reductions. Smfh

These fools don't understand that tax giveaways to the rich and big companies is a form of spending when you don't offset it with expense reductions. Smfh
You don't understand that tax cuts to business always leads to higher revenues to the Treasury just ask JFK.

Nope... but it is willful ignorance though. This tax cut cost our country over 2 Trillion dollars in revenue. Revenue needed to pay down the national debt they spent 8 years complaining about when Obama was in office. We desperately need to update our infrastructure or there will be even more cost. They try to have it both ways whine about our debt when Dems take office and benefit from all the investments in things like the internet. Dems invest. Republicans spend. Give handouts to the people who don't need it ..but pay cucks to get for them.

Nope... but it is willful ignorance though. This tax cut cost our country over 2 Trillion dollars in revenue. Revenue needed to pay down the national debt they spent 8 years complaining about when Obama was in office. We desperately need to update our infrastructure or there will be even more cost. They try to have it both ways whine about our debt when Dems take office and benefit from all the investments in things like the internet. Dems invest. Republicans spend. Give handouts to the people who don't need it ..but pay cucks to get for them.
You are such a fool. Mind boggling

No it won't pay for a fraction of the spending. Capital Gains tax for example only kicks in if you sell something for a profit. Rich people won't sell as much. Rich people are smart. Corporations are smart. His plan is dumb.
It's not up to rich people or corporations so I don't even know what you are talking about. They don't decide what is best for this country.

It's not up to rich people or corporations so I don't even know what you are talking about. They don't decide what is best for this country.
So Gates, Zuckerberg, Dorsey and Bezos are all making minimum wage and have nothing to do with who's voices the country hears?
Uhhhmmm, OK. 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: mahb

Crypto incoming

Crypto incoming
Problem in this country is stupidity. If we are not careful it will spell the end. Our own Fed buying our own debt just like after the 2008-9 Real Estate meltdown is phony, fake, and an illusion.

You don't understand that tax cuts to business always leads to higher revenues to the Treasury just ask JFK.
You had to go back to JFK to make your point? That tells us all we need to know about your theory. With all the GOP tax cuts since JFK we still can't seem to balance a budget. Even Trump never came close to balancing a budget. What happened?

So Gates, Zuckerberg, Dorsey and Bezos are all making minimum wage and have nothing to do with who's voices the country hears?
Uhhhmmm, OK. 🤡
Rich people are a very small percent of our population. Our electorate is comprised of constituents of every background financially. Not just rich people. I know you like to lay at the dong of some rich people but that isn't how American society works. Everyone has a voice in who represents us to craft legislation that is meaningful for everyone. Keep up.

You had to go back to JFK to make your point? That tells us all we need to know about your theory. With all the GOP tax cuts since JFK we still can't seem to balance a budget. Even Trump never came close to balancing a budget. What happened?
Who has? You gonna say Clinton? Well the Republican Congress had a lot to do with that. Of course that wasn't the point of my post. The point was that even the beloved Democrat JFK knew that lowering taxes brought in more investment and thus more revenue to the Government.

Who has? You gonna say Clinton? Well the Republican Congress had a lot to do with that. Of course that wasn't the point of my post. The point was that even the beloved Democrat JFK knew that lowering taxes brought in more investment and thus more revenue to the Government.

But my point is, lowering taxes don't do shzt for the average Joe. Pun intended.
Lol...lol
Lol...lol

The United States President submits budget proposals. Clinton submitted this one and the political party in congress is not as important as who is on the budget committee. These budgets are set by the office of management and budget. Referred to as OMB with the president. Your ridiculous attempt to give "a republican congress" credit is asinine. It isn't their budget. It is the responsibility of the Executive Branch. People like you go from blaming Obama for overspending to asking for credit when your party is congress is just stupid. These parties are expected to work for the American people. Both parties.

The United States President submits budget proposals. Clinton submitted this one and the political party in congress is not as important as who is on the budget committee. These budgets are set by the office of management and budget. Referred to as OMB with the president. Your ridiculous attempt to give "a republican congress" credit is asinine. It isn't their budget. It is the responsibility of the Executive Branch. People like you go from blaming Obama for overspending to asking for credit when your party is congress is just stupid. These parties are expected to work for the American people. Both parties.
CD I suggest you look up The Contract With America authored by Republican Congress and Speaker of the House Newt Gingrich.

It called for Balanced Budget , a complete audit for waste and fraud among other things. This is what led directly to the Clinton Balanced Budget as they shut down the Government until he signed the budget. Not once but twice. In the end it was good for the Country and Clinton did play a role as well not to diminish his efforts.

CD I suggest you look up The Contract With America authored by Republican Congress and Speaker of the House Newt Gingrich.

It called for Balanced Budget , a complete audit for waste and fraud among other things. This is what led directly to the Clinton Balanced Budget as they shut down the Government until he signed the budget. Not once but twice. In the end it was good for the Country and Clinton did play a role as well not to diminish h

It called for Balanced Budget , a complete audit for waste and fraud among other things. This is what led directly to the Clinton Balanced Budget as they shut down the Government until he signed the budget. Not once but twice. In the end it was good for the Country and Clinton did play a role as well not to diminish his efforts.

I suggest you look at how government and the executive branch truely works. You are trying to give credit to a party but don't understand that you are saying here with your own words you needed a signature of the leader of the executive branch. Look at what that branch does....understand what you are talking about in your own reply.

What if his opinion is factual?

That is a full of shit post.Bureau of Labor Statistics showed wages for Arican Americans and blue-collar workers rose significantly under Trump .Let's see you refute that.
So your point is lowering taxes will raise wages. How? Please explain. It didn't work for W. Why? Here are facts I'm certain you don't know. W lowered taxes which resulted in increased deficits and revenues reduced by $1.8 trillion. These cuts did not improve the economy but instead increased the deficit and debt but also contributed to a rise in income inequality.

So your point is lowering taxes will raise wages. How? Please explain. It didn't work for W. Why? Here are facts I'm certain you don't know. W lowered taxes which resulted in increased deficits and revenues reduced by $1.8 trillion. These cuts did not improve the economy but instead increased the deficit and debt but also contributed to a rise in income inequality.
Lowering taxes and getting rid of regulations helps small businesses ,. People have more disposable income. They buy more products and services. Businesses expand and raise wages to keep good people. Corporations that had left come .back. Is that so hard to understand? Biden, your idol, is doing the exact opposite, and will get the opposite results- crippling small business.

Lowering taxes and getting rid of regulations helps small businesses ,. People have more disposable income. They buy more products and services. Businesses expand and raise wages to keep good people. Corporations that had left come .back. Is that so hard to understand? Biden, your idol, is doing the exact opposite, and will get the opposite results- crippling small business.
Small business who has already been decimated by the pandemic.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT