ADVERTISEMENT

The GDP has grown 6.4 Percent...The Dow is at Record Highs: Do we still care about these things? Asking for a friend

I saw this but in fairness that growth is not a surprise based on where this economy was at the start. But if Trump was in the WH this growth would be much lower.

Biden without question is the driving force behind not only the insane economy but the virtual end of the pandemic as we know it...Looks like he has used the first 100 days in a most prudent manner, unlike #45 who used most of his days in office golfing or watching cable news..

I think you're right. However, with all these trillions being printed and given away, Biden will own the dreaded inflation that is certain to follow
Building our own country with our own money is not "giving it away". Take an economics class. What is "Giving it away" is over 2 trillion dollars in tax cuts for the wealthy when we are already trillions in debt with no return on our invest for the country.

Building our own country with our own money is not "giving it away". Take an economics class. What is "Giving it away" is over 2 trillion dollars in tax cuts for the wealthy when we are already trillions in debt with no return on our invest for the country.
Are you referring to Trump's tax cuts that benefitted 84 % of those who pay taxes? Don't you read anything that is written in a bipartisan manner or is it just the lame party line, "Everything Trump is bad; everything Dem is good?" Too bad you don't know my background or you'd be embarrassed by your idiotic "Economics class" statement. You come to a battle of words unarmed.

Are you referring to Trump's tax cuts that benefitted 84 % of those who pay taxes? Don't you read anything that is written in a bipartisan manner or is it just the lame party line, "Everything Trump is bad; everything Dem is good?" Too bad you don't know my background or you'd be embarrassed by your idiotic "Economics class" statement. You come to a battle of words unarmed.
Benefits 83% OF THE WEALTHY!!!! Get your facts straight.

Biden without question is the driving force behind not only the insane economy but the virtual end of the pandemic as we know it...Looks like he has used the first 100 days in a most prudent manner, unlike #45 who used most of his days in office golfing or watching cable news..
Please describe in detail what Biden did in 100 days to create the "insane economy" and end the pandemic. We know he gave away trillions of dollars which will lead to inflation- what else.
Do you realize that economists predicted explosive growth of the economy BEFORE Biden took office? It had to explode at some point , because it was artificially shut down.

Yea keep printing money until the dollar is worth O00000...
🤡🤡🤡👍👍👍👍

He's on a roll.

Last edited:
Honestly we see just how dumb America is when we read some of these posters. GDP grew 6.4% because of Biden? A monkey could make the GDP grow right now. They gave $1400 out plus child tax credit benefits plus more PPP plus flooded the country with trillions going back to Covid relief bills 1,2,3,4,5. In addition all the monkey needed for GDP were the puzzy blue states to finally after a year to open their economies even partially and the country would grow GDP.

I know we have a lot of dummies in the country and when I was young I loved playing with dumb broads but I wouldn't marry one. I don't do dumb very well. Biden did nothing.

Lastly the US Dollar is a commodity just like pork bellies. It trades everyday on commodity exchanges against many major foreign currencies. As with any commodity OVER SUPPLY do to PRINTING more will cause a drop in value which means we need more to buy the same goods and services. Don't be dumb no one likes dumb.

I found watching paint dry far more interesting. And truthful!
Plus I did not have to see Pelosi chewing on her dentures.

Therein is your problem. You don't want solutions from a president. You want someone that says the idiotic hateful things your party enjoys that interest you. Our US presidents job is not to be interesting. It is to work on behalf of all of the American people and Americas interest abroad. See, we are done with presidents that don't read and have silly childish nicknames for people. Presidents that fire people over twitter. We have an actual real president now. We are no longer the laughing stocks of the world. We back!

CD someone once told me currency is only as strong as its backing. I took that to mean that every $ is backed by a real and tangible asset of value. Can you see why printing (better said out-printing) $ like monopoly only builds a castle of Sand. and sorry my investing brothers/sisters for saying this

IIIIINNNNFFFFLLLLAAAATTTTIIIIOOOONNNN

coming to a partially opened theater near you

CD someone once told me currency is only as strong as its backing. I took that to mean that every $ is backed by a real and tangible asset of value. Can you see why printing (better said out-printing) $ like monopoly only builds a castle of Sand. and sorry my investing brothers/sisters for saying this

IIIIINNNNFFFFLLLLAAAATTTTIIIIOOOONNNN

coming to a partially opened theater near you
Huh? We will have a way to pay for everything by raising taxes on people making over $400,000 a year and the wealthy 1 percent. Any other speeches? Becuase I love listening to these lectures that only seem to apply when democrats spend money. Never when republicans spend and boy do they spend. Don't believe me? look it up for yourself.

Therein is your problem. You don't want solutions from a president. You want someone that says the idiotic hateful things your party enjoys that interest you. Our US presidents job is not to be interesting. It is to work on behalf of all of the American people and Americas interest abroad. See, we are done with presidents that don't read and have silly childish nicknames for people. Presidents that fire people over twitter. We have an actual real president now. We are no longer the laughing stocks of the world. We back!
We have an old, frail, semi-senile President with a long documented history of racist views. The President who voted for the 1994 prison act that jailed more young Black men then ever before. The President who's son went from getting booted out of the Navy for crack use to multi-millionaire doing business abroad in Ukraine, China, and without any experience in those industries. A son who started banging his dead brothers wife. A President who called for UNITY and then jammed down the other Party's throats several key pieces of legislation and is trying to do more without working with the other Party. That's not what he campaigned on.

Huh? We will have a way to pay for everything by raising taxes on people making over $400,000 a year and the wealthy 1 percent. Any other speeches? Becuase I love listening to these lectures that only seem to apply when democrats spend money. Never when republicans spend and boy do they spend. Don't believe me? look it up for yourself.
No it won't pay for a fraction of the spending. Capital Gains tax for example only kicks in if you sell something for a profit. Rich people won't sell as much. Rich people are smart. Corporations are smart. His plan is dumb.

Reactions: utatem and mahb
It worked for Trump with his trillion dollar tax giveaway.
Explain. You make no sense. Trump cut taxes across the board. Wages at the lowest end were rising for first time in decades. Unemployment was at lowest levels in many sectors in our history. What you guys forget is that the pandemic then arrived so of course you use it to distort what was happening prior to it's arrival.

Reactions: utatem
Honestly we see just how dumb America is when we read some of these posters. GDP grew 6.4% because of Biden? A monkey could make the GDP grow right now. They gave $1400 out plus child tax credit benefits plus more PPP plus flooded the country with trillions going back to Covid relief bills 1,2,3,4,5. In addition all the monkey needed for GDP were the puzzy blue states to finally after a year to open their economies even partially and the country would grow GDP.

I know we have a lot of dummies in the country and when I was young I loved playing with dumb broads but I wouldn't marry one. I don't do dumb very well. Biden did nothing.

Lastly the US Dollar is a commodity just like pork bellies. It trades everyday on commodity exchanges against many major foreign currencies. As with any commodity OVER SUPPLY do to PRINTING more will cause a drop in value which means we need more to buy the same goods and services. Don't be dumb no one likes dumb.
Money post.

Reactions: mahb and HJCane
Benefits 83% OF THE WEALTHY!!!! Get your facts straight.
Effects of Trump tax cut according to Bureau of Labor Statistics- US Government
Wage growth for lower 10% African American workers
Trump 2016-2019- $3.24
Obama-2008-2016- $1.28
Wage growth all weekly wage earners-i.e. blue collar
Trump 2016-2019- $4.95
Obama 2008-2016-$1.58
Looks like Trump's tax cut benefitted a lot more people than THE WEALTHY!!! especially blue-collar workers and low earning Afican Americans. Maybe you need to get your facts straight. There's no spinning this, just as there's no spinning the fact that the economy was going to explode this year no matter. who was President.

Reactions: mahb
Trump 2016-2019- $3.24
Obama-2008-2016- $1.28
Trump 2016-2019- $4.95
Obama 2008-2016-$1.58
Looks like Trump's tax cut benefitted a lot more people than THE WEALTHY!!! especially blue-collar workers and low earning Afican Americans. Maybe you need to get your facts straight. There's no spinning this, just as there's no spinning the fact that the economy was going to explode this year no matter. who was President.
Your post does not have context. I have no idea why I post about Bidens first quarter and you reply with information about Obama but okay. Listen, Obama inherited arguably the worst recession in our history. When he came into office there were months we were losing 750,000 jobs. When Trump took over after 8 years of fixing yet another republican shit storm the trajectory was upward no? I noticed you don't have anything to say about Bush...LMAO. Listen, if your goal is to tell us all what a great job Trump did please miss me....because not only was he a fkn criminal that attacked our country. He couldn't hold Obamas jock strap. Would you agree Forbes is pretty good at the subject of Money? Take a look at their opinion.

Last edited:
Trump 2016-2019- $3.24
Obama-2008-2016- $1.28
Trump 2016-2019- $4.95
Obama 2008-2016-$1.58
No virus and Trump's economy would have been SOARING! The left uses figures containing the negative effects caused by the virus but that would have happened to any sitting President. Luckily we were in a very strong position when virus hit or it would have been much worse.

Reactions: utatem
No virus and Trump's economy would have been SOARING! The left uses figures containing the negative effects caused by the virus but that would have happened to any sitting President. Luckily we were in a very strong position when virus hit or it would have been much worse.
But isn't this like saying if we had no recession Obama would have had a soaring economy? There was a recession like there was a virus. This is why I have no respect for the platform of the republican party because you people look at things the way they should be in a perfect world. Not reality so when reality hits you don't know what to do but complain. Facts, people are going to abort their child. Fact. People are going to try to defraud the government. Fact. people will come here illegally.

Deal with the facts. Not the way you envision in a perfect world.

We have an old, frail, semi-senile President with a long documented history of racist views. The President who voted for the 1994 prison act that jailed more young Black men then ever before. The President who's son went from getting booted out of the Navy for crack use to multi-millionaire doing business abroad in Ukraine, China, and without any experience in those industries. A son who started banging his dead brothers wife. A President who called for UNITY and then jammed down the other Party's throats several key pieces of legislation and is trying to do more without working with the other Party. That's not what he campaigned on.
Agree but...Trump is no longer president through.

But isn't this like saying if we had no recession Obama would have had a soaring economy? There was a recession like there was a virus. This is why I have no respect for the platform of the republican party because you people look at things the way they should be in a perfect world. Not reality so when reality hits you don't know what to do but complain. Facts, people are going to abort their child. Fact. People are going to try to defraud the government. Fact. people will come here illegally.

I just gave you the facts from the US Government. Trump's tax cuts benefitted middle class blue collar workers and lower income African Americans more than the wealthy. It's a fact. You don't want to admit it, because you hate Trump, but it's true.

I just gave you the facts from the US Government. Trump's tax cuts benefitted middle class blue collar workers and lower income African Americans more than the wealthy. It's a fact. You don't want to admit it, because you hate Trump, but it's true.
Your cut and paste information has no context. It is just something cut out for you to provide your narrative. It doesn't tell the entire story. I tell you what. Provide the link from the US government for me to read.

I cited the facts you nitwit. WTF do you think I wrote make believe?

• Haha
Reactions: mahb
Your cut and paste information has no context. It is just something cut out for you to provide your narrative. It doesn't tell the entire story. I tell you what. Provide the link from the US government for me to read.

Suck on this US Gov't Statistics

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT