ADVERTISEMENT

The hot weather

PHILCANE

SuperCane
Gold Member
Nov 6, 2007
Well the untied states just broke the one day record 50,000 + cov Damn the cult says I thought this 97 degree weather for a week would stop this, but no the moron in chief said today dont worry it will go away and you guys really believe this fool

Reactions: zackbear
Well the untied states just broke the one day record 50,000 + cov Damn the cult says I thought this 97 degree weather for a week would stop this, but no the moron in chief said today dont worry it will go away and you guys really believe this fool
Seems like you don’t like science, since that is what the experts said based on how similar viruses worked. It’s a free country, and you are free to keep hiding under your bed.

OnlyAdorableAoudad-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:
So does this mean you are fixing to go from the global warming hoax to the climate change hoax back the global warming HOAX?

Selective science to go along with their selective outrage for when to wear masks and which black lives matter.
I literally have been providing them links to the “science” and got a response back this morning of “well it wasn’t that many tests”... bitch you don’t know that lmao. Gtfoh! The probability is it’s (anti-body) the vast majority of the numbers going up because of how contagious the virus was and the projections by CDC there are more than 20 million Americans who’ve already been exposed to the virus.

These mother f’ers man lol

I literally have been providing them links to the “science” and got a response back this morning of “well it wasn’t that many tests”... bitch you don’t know that lmao. Gtfoh! The probability is it’s (anti-body) the vast majority of the numbers going up because of how contagious the virus was and the projections by CDC there are more than 20 million Americans who’ve already been exposed to the virus.

True story...………. I have an employee who was around someone who tested positive ( asymptomatic)……..Turns out test was wrong and that person , tested twice, turned out to be negative. That person proceeded to ask Doctor how this will be reported to CDC. Doctor responded it will be 2 positive test results. My employee got tested and he tested positive. He did not trust test , so went back and got retested...…..result negative...…...Right there , that's 3 positive tests that were not. Now this is just within my little circle. Truth is , no one has any idea of the real numbers, and if you are relying on the CDC for your info., then good luck. If you are old or at high risk from illness, then stay home. If not , do what you gotta do. I am in manufacturing, and have not shut down 1 day due to CV. I mandated masks in my warehouse back in March and practiced social distancing to protect my employees ( I also told them they would get paid if they were in fear of virus...…………….not one employee missed a day). Life has to go on, we just need to be more aware of our interactions.

True story...………. I have an employee who was around someone who tested positive ( asymptomatic)……..Turns out test was wrong and that person , tested twice, turned out to be negative. That person proceeded to ask Doctor how this will be reported to CDC. Doctor responded it will be 2 positive test results. My employee got tested and he tested positive. He did not trust test , so went back and got retested...…..result negative...…...Right there , that's 3 positive tests that were not. Now this is just within my little circle. Truth is , no one has any idea of the real numbers, and if you are relying on the CDC for your info., then good luck. If you are old or at high risk from illness, then stay home. If not , do what you gotta do. I am in manufacturing, and have not shut down 1 day due to CV. I mandated masks in my warehouse back in March and practiced social distancing to protect my employees ( I also told them they would get paid if they were in fear of virus...…………….not one employee missed a day). Life has to go on, we just need to be more aware of our interactions.
Yep 100% agree... this will stop being a thing when we choose for it to stop being a thing. Unfortunately the media won’t allow for that to happen until after the election and that’s only if Biden wins.

Trumps strategy right now is to”Hope it goes away”...He is in such delusional place regarding the Pandemic that we are now in a worst place than we were in March and April...God help us..

It will go away. You don't believe that?

Trumps strategy right now is to”Hope it goes away”...He is in such delusional place regarding the Pandemic that we are now in a worst place than we were in March and April...God help us..
Don't you hope it will go away? I guess you are delusional also OR if you don't hope it will go away in which case you are a madman.

Reactions: 801canesmxer
Seems like you don’t like science, since that is what the experts said based on how similar viruses worked. It’s a free country, and you are free to keep hiding under your bed.

OnlyAdorableAoudad-size_restricted.gif

Wait a second you moron you are telling me about CDC STATS now and this whole time you said this was fake news and now that it is spiking you are using there info. Man you in the cult are the biggest hypocrites there are, please keep talking it only shows you don't have a clue

Wait a second you moron you are telling me about CDC STATS now and this whole time you said this was fake news and now that it is spiking you are using there info. Man you in the cult are the biggest hypocrites there are, please keep talking it only shows you don't have a clue
In English?

Yep 100% agree... this will stop being a thing when we choose for it to stop being a thing. Unfortunately the media won’t allow for that to happen until after the election and that’s only if Biden wins.
You in the cult says you can't make me wear a mask and don't do social distance because you do remember the rally in Tulsa where the moron in chief had 8000 people with no masks or social distancing because on film showing trump supporters taking off stickers at the arena that were there for social distancing.And the moron in chief wants the supreme court to get rid of Obamacare, I hope they do because 26 million people have Obamacare and would really get more votes for biden.That would be a brilliant for the Low IQ moron

Don't you hope it will go away? I guess you are delusional also OR if you don't hope it will go away in which case you are a madman.
Listen this virus is not going away till there's a vaccine,wishing it will go away like a miracle is not reality

If you were smart enough to understand what was actually being stated you’d know the difference.

You in the cult says you can't make me wear a mask and don't do social distance because you do remember the rally in Tulsa where the moron in chief had 8000 people with no masks or social distancing because on film showing trump supporters taking off stickers at the arena that were there for social distancing.And the moron in chief wants the supreme court to get rid of Obamacare, I hope they do because 26 million people have Obamacare and would really get more votes for biden.That would be a brilliant for the Low IQ moron
Yeah the rally the news tried to say was causing a spike in cases two days after the rally when the incubation period is 5-14 days? Yeah you idiot! Prolly want a cracker you f’ing parrot?

Just go visit a local hospital see the beds filling up with young people. Very sad and very stupid.

Just go visit a local hospital see the beds filling up with young people. Very sad and very stupid.
Yes it was very sad and stupid for all those young folks to be out protesting and spreading the virus. Not sure where you're at but here in Utah very few young people are ending up in the hospital. We did have two young high schoolers that died from the flu however.

Reactions: BreakingCane
No dmatt, we're not in a "worst" place. For Gods sake, take a valium...

Reactions: utatem
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT