ADVERTISEMENT

This Covid shit too funny

Quise19

SuperCane
Jan 28, 2007
Funny How some on here crying about not wanting to wear masks since the very beginning of this pandemic also mad about the football season being altered/cancelled. Wear ya mask and you might have had a season. Same type of people in every fan base too.

Guess what. I'm not going to wear the HOAX mask (that even Fauci said was bullshit at first) AND WE ARE GOING TO HAVE FOOTBALL ANYWAY. How bout that? Stay home if you are scared. More tickets for me and my friends who are actually normal. Fvckin moron.

Last edited:
Enough with the mask fallacy
It might help . Washing hands helps to
So does social distancing
All recommendations made
Everyone wanted to re open. Every one except a few
Spikes were expected to occur
Did anyone suggest that we gather by the 1000’s and protest ? Or pack bars and do shots together.
So don’t be simplistic
It’s a national tragedy
Everyone agrees on that
We spent $3 trillion on stimulus
Trump has funded numerous vaccine and therapeutic efforts in the Billons
We created a ventilator industry out of the thin air
We developed domestic sources of PPEs
Exactly who are attempting to blame ?
The people who started and concealed the virus over in China would be a good place to start

All recommendations made
Did anyone suggest that we gather by the 1000’s and protest ? Or pack bars and do shots together.
So don’t be simplistic
It’s a national tragedy
Everyone agrees on that
The people who started and concealed the virus over in China would be a good place to start
In short, enuf with the bullshit. It's total PC bullshit and it's going to end.

Lol I’ll be Karen Daren Baron Whoever...that lil shit don’t bother me cuz...fact is stop complaining about the season not happening if you won’t wear ya damn mask...better yet go drink that bleach like your Trump daddy told you to dummy since he’s the only person people like you believe.

Prior studies have shown the virus is too small to be fully blocked by any mask. But the most recent study shows that masks alone cut the transmission rate by 65 percent(N95 even better) and masks and social distancing cuts it by 90 percent. Its hard to know who to believe. If true no reason not to comply with this now specifically indoors.
I think we are seeing,however, that the proportion of people who get really sick from this virus is small as we do more testing. Lots of people being proactive now and getting tests if there is any suspicion of exposure.We just cant shut down the whole economy for a mortality rate that is low . Its tragic either way but I think gradually reopening is the way to go.

Funny How some on here crying about not wanting to wear masks since the very beginning of this pandemic also mad about the football season being altered/cancelled. Wear ya mask and you might have had a season. Same type of people in every fan base too.

It really is/was that simple. And some on this site make it painfully obvious why we are in doubt and with Florida regressing badly. All was avoidable.

It really is/was that simple. And some on this site make it painfully obvious why we are in doubt and with Florida regressing badly. All was avoidable.
Sounds like a bit of sour grapes that the SEC, ACC and NFL are going to get on with life against this HOAX

Haven't you heard ? This entire thing is an exaggeration and we should care more about money and politics than human life.

Thank god seatbelts were invented before Trump. Otherwise I am sure there would be a seatbelt HOAX right now.

Covid Karen,
Please tell me why after bars being closed for 3 weeks and mask requirements for 2 weeks are cases still at higher levels. Miami Dade taking even more drastic measures and yet elevated case levels. Could it be masks don't make any difference.

Reactions: doerunn
Haven't you heard ? This entire thing is an exaggeration and we should care more about money and politics than human life.
20,000 to 60,000 people die every year in America from the flu. Are those lives less important than the lives of COVID victims" Why are we not mandating masks during flu season or is there only certain lives that we should be concerned about?

Reactions: doerunn and utatem
If anyone bothered to research the Karen phenomenon -
20,000 to 60,000 people die every year in America from the flu. Are those lives less important than the lives of COVID victims" Why are we not mandating masks during flu season or is there only certain lives that we should be concerned about?

Of course they are important. On the other hand, is the Flu currently a global pandemic where world health professionals and scientists recommend people wear masks to prevent its spread ?

If anyone bothered to research the Karen phenomenon -

Of course they are important. On the other hand, is the Flu currently a global pandemic where world health professionals and scientists recommend people wear masks to prevent its spread ?
The flu kills hundreds of thousands around the world each year even with a vaccine. Not sure if that fits your definition of a global pandemic but that is a lot of lives lost. Would mandating masks during flu season not help to prevent it's spread or do we not care about those that are susceptible to that deadly contagious virus? Seems a bit hypocritical to me.

The flu kills hundreds of thousands around the world each year even with a vaccine. Not sure if that fits your definition of a global pandemic but that is a lot of lives lost. Would mandating masks during flu season not help to prevent it's spread or do we not care about those that are susceptible to that deadly contagious virus? Seems a bit hypocritical to me.

A good way to resolve any questions would be to listen to the scientists and health care professionals. Nearly all of them say to social distance, wear a mask etc. If a vast majority of doctors/scientists hold this view then that's what should be done.

Most of the people dying from this were on their way out, 78 is the average age of death and on the average there are 2.5 comorbidities with each death. Add that up and it means that these are not healthy people and most would be dead within a year or so anyway. Yes money is important, what do you think pays for the food we eat or the healthcare we receive, its money. We have already trashed our economy and wrecked the lives of 30M people who have lost their jobs, how much longer must we penalize the young for sparing a small portion of the extremely ill. Driving will kill hundreds of thousands more than Covid will in the next decade, do you propose we stop driving?

Reactions: 4210
A good way to resolve any questions would be to listen to the scientists and health care professionals. Nearly all of them say to social distance, wear a mask etc. If a vast majority of doctors/scientists hold this view then that's what should be done.
Would the scientists and health care professionals not agree that wearing a mask during flu season would save many lives as well? Do any of those same people think that masks are 100% effective in stopping the virus, especially when many are just reusing their masks every day without washing them?

Reactions: BreakingCane
Would the scientists and health care professionals not agree that wearing a mask during flu season would save many lives as well? Do any of those same people think that masks are 100% effective in stopping the virus, especially when many are just reusing their masks every day without washing them?
Better yet we should just lock our country down from October to April, stop playing any sports and then we can all be poor and in misery together. Government could ration our food, unemployment would go through the roof, it sounds a bit like Communism to me. Wins for everyone we would all be completely equal and completely poor.

Most of the people dying from this were on their way out, 78 is the average age of death and on the average there are 2.5 comorbidities with each death. Add that up and it means that these are not healthy people and most would be dead within a year or so anyway. Yes money is important, what do you think pays for the food we eat or the healthcare we receive, its money. We have already trashed our economy and wrecked the lives of 30M people who have lost their jobs, how much longer must we penalize the young for sparing a small portion of the extremely ill. Driving will kill hundreds of thousands more than Covid will in the next decade, do you propose we stop driving?

We should be getting our cases down to where they are in Europe and Asia - then reopen back up just as they have.

I don't know since the issue at hand right now is COVID. And their guidance seems pretty clear.

I don't know since the issue at hand right now is COVID. And their guidance seems pretty clear.
Their guidance has not been clear or conclusive since this began, from Fauci to the WHO. I thought the issue was how many lives we can save and to not be so selfish as to infect others. Again, very hypocritical to pick and choose which virus we want to save people from and which one we just say, Oh well.

Their guidance has not been clear or conclusive since this began, from Fauci to the WHO. I thought the issue was how many lives we can save and to not be so selfish as to infect others. Again, very hypocritical to pick and choose which virus we want to save people from and which one we just say, Oh well.

Its not hypocritical at all. This is a global pandemic that has affected the entire planet. You therefore don't have much leeway to play whataboutism with every other disease that has ever transpired. Deal with this one based on the advice of doctors, scientists, and global health professionals.

Its not hypocritical at all. This is a global pandemic that has affected the entire planet. You therefore don't have much leeway to play whataboutism with every other disease that has ever transpired. Deal with this one based on the advice of doctors, scientists, and global health professionals.
The doctors, scientists and health professionals have been wrong from the get go on this and there is certainly no consensus among them even now. Glad to see that you care nothing about those that die from the flu each year. Do the 100's of thousands that die from influenza around the world each year not deserve a fancy and cute name like pandemic to describe all the deaths that go with that deadly contagious disease? The flu is not just "every other disease", it is a deadly killer that takes many lives year after year.

All recommendations made
So don’t be simplistic
It’s a national tragedy
Everyone agrees on that
"The virus is the new democratic hoax"! And that attitude has led us to where we are today!

Last edited:
We should be getting our cases down to where they are in Europe and Asia - then reopen back up just as they have.
There are flare ups happening all over Europe and other than Germany almost every major European country has fared much worse than we have. As for Asia South Korea, Vietnam, Japan and Singapore have all had recent flare ups and all the countries have massive government protocols because China has outbreaks all the time. If you believe the numbers coming out of China you are a fool and even if they were real China is an authoritarian regime that can imprison people in their homes, we cannot do that here and rightly the public would rage if they tried. India is about to become the biggest hotspot on the planet and if they had adequate testing and health care it would probably show they are in far worse shape than we are, over half the country has no access to healthcare of any sort. So know I won't look to the rest of the world for leadership, I will call on the clowns we have sadly elected to lead. That is everyone from Trump on down, but the problem is none of them have any spines and so it will be half measures of childish nonsense like masks until either herd immunity or vaccines.

What about the millions of babies killed each day . No outcry from you high and mighty liberals that care about human life.
Ok..It’s HORRIBLE that millions or maybe even billions of babies are killed each day..Happy now..

Reactions: Raoul2
Ok..It’s HORRIBLE that millions or maybe even billions of babies are killed each day..Happy now..

Every year 9 million people die of starvation. We should forget about COVID and open up the bars and restaurants now. SMH

Every year 9 million people die of starvation. We should forget about COVID and open up the bars and restaurants now. SMH
That would be a start, but I would add concerts, sports, movies etc.. Reopen offices, start filming live TV and movies, just stop hiding in general. The virus is here it is not going to go away just because we are hiding under the bed.

That would be a start, but I would add concerts, sports, movies etc.. Reopen offices, start filming live TV and movies, just stop hiding in general. The virus is here it is not going to go away just because we are hiding under the bed.
Spot on

Better yet we should just lock our country down from October to April, stop playing any sports and then we can all be poor and in misery together. Government could ration our food, unemployment would go through the roof, it sounds a bit like Communism to me. Wins for everyone we would all be completely equal and completely poor.
This is what will happen and they know it. That is the scariest part .

Dude if you still are comparing COVID to the flu you are sadly mistaken. I see it everyday at work and it is definitely way worse than the flu. This includes morbidity and mortality and long term effects. I wish it was comparable.

Dude if you still are comparing COVID to the flu you are sadly mistaken. I see it everyday at work and it is definitely way worse than the flu. This includes morbidity and mortality and long term effects. I wish it was comparable.
And if you are still comparing COVID to the Bubonic plague that some want it to be for some reason, then you are part of the hoax. I would never compare influenza to COVID. Influenza has been around for over 100 years and we have studied and studied it as well as have a vaccine for it yet hundreds of thousands around the world still die each year from it and at far greater numbers among those under 25. At it's best COVID is nothing more than the flu's little brother.

Oh no the messiah, obummer, cured that and swine flu, by telling everyone to cough into their elbow. lol the dims are idiots.

Reactions: 801canesmxer
Oh no the messiah, obummer, cured that and swine flu, by telling everyone to cough into their elbow. lol the dims are idiots.
It would have been nice if he simply replenished our supply of PPE's that he used up. I guess that wasting money on Solyndra was more important to him than his citizen's health. I'd be willing to bet that some of that Solyndra money ended up in some Dem's campaign fund.

What would wearing a mask prevent. Have you actually read the packaging? It doesn’t prevent Sh-t! You want to wear a Type-A Suit then by all means, we will make sure we are there to pick you up when you pass out walking thru the parking lot at Kroger’s lol.

Reactions: 801canesmxer
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT