ADVERTISEMENT

This happened because LEFT WING center challenged Mississippi law

HJCane

SuperCane
Gold Member
Jun 2, 2007
You realize this? Mississippi tried to go to abortion up to 15 weeks ( I think 15) and a left wing abortion center / group sued and it made it's way ALL THE WAY UP to the Supreme Court.
And since it was litigation against State Law they threw the ENTIRE subject right back to each State.

Couldn't leave it alone.

You realize this? Mississippi tried to go to abortion up to 15 weeks ( I think 15) and a left wing abortion center / group sued and it made it's way ALL THE WAY UP to the Supreme Court.
And since it was litigation against State Law they threw the ENTIRE subject right back to each State.

Couldn't leave it alone.
NOT A GOOD THING TO PROMOTE LEFTY LAWS IN MS!!!! Dems need to pick their fights wisely. Because they just keep walking into wood chipping machines!!!! This the worst ass WHOOPING I've seen in 54 years.

NOT A GOOD THING TO PROMOTE LEFTY LAWS IN MS!!!! Dems need to pick their fights wisely. Because they just keep walking into wood chipping machines!!!! This the worst ass WHOOPING I've seen in 54 years.
Fact is they ask for a finger then want a hand. Ask for a hand then they want an arm.
We see this on nearly every topic.
Not all people want this leftist garbage shoved down our throats.

Reactions: central17
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT