ADVERTISEMENT

This is why Colin Kaepernick took a knee

This is why Loretta took her knees...

rs_600x600-160930180712-600.Hugh-Hefner.ms.093016.jpg

Cops are 18.5 times more likely to be shot by an African American than an unarmed African American by a cop.

Reactions: GLFSTRM
Just curious where those statistics are from?
If you were watching the same news as the right-wingers, you would see cops getting shot every week. The day after Floyd died, a cop was killed in Utah. Did you see it in your news channel? I bet it was on Fox News 24/7.

Four cops shot in St. Louis yesterday, another beaten senseless. 2 cops in NYC intentionally run over by cars. A Molotov cocktail thrown into a police vehicle with four cops in it. 60 secret service injured in DC.

I don’t watch FNC, but I keep seeing news like that in my social media feed from people who follow that stuff. It gets my attention because I grew up in a very high crime neighborhood. I remember feeling so helpless as I trembled in fear while criminals rummaged through our living quarters.

If you were watching the same news as the right-wingers, you would see cops getting shot every week. The day after Floyd died, a cop was killed in Utah. Did you see it in your news channel? I bet it was on Fox News 24/7.

Four cops shot in St. Louis yesterday, another beaten senseless. 2 cops in NYC intentionally run over by cars. A Molotov cocktail thrown into a police vehicle with four cops in it. 60 secret service injured in DC.

I don’t watch FNC, but I keep seeing news like that in my social media feed from people who follow that stuff. It gets my attention because I grew up in a very high crime neighborhood. I remember feeling so helpless as I trembled in fear while criminals rummaged through our living quarters.

That's f**ked up, dude (the last thing you posted). Scary for sure. For the record I am not questioning whether those stats are true. I was curious what the source is for citing that statistic. It would be good to see the whole thing as well as knowing the source.

That's f**ked up, dude (the last thing you posted). Scary for sure. For the record I am not questioning whether those stats are true. I was curious what the source is for citing that statistic. It would be good to see the whole thing as well as knowing the source.
The source should be the bureau of justice statistics. It’s a .gov site. That’s the place to go for that kind of info.

Melania took hers knee for a six pack of Green Card and hit the jackpot. There a whore in the whitehouse.
Well said. Especially from someone like you, who is an expert on offering up hummers in return for crack. At least Melania is the first First Lady since Laura Bush to have a vagina. Barack had one, but technically wasn’t the First Lady in title.

Are they practicing the neck restraint techniques? Kap has really come a long way..

According to ex Police commissioner of NYC tonight on Tucker - there were almost 10 million arrests last year by police 41 unarmed people were killed -19 were white 9 were black and the rest were Hispanic or Asian

Reactions: advarkas

The cop in Utah was Nate Lyday. He was responding to a domestic violence call and when they knocked on the door the suspect fired through the door, killing Lyday and wounding another officer. Lyday was 24 years old and a lifelong resident of Ogden, the city he died protecting. His burial will take place on or around what would have been his 5th anniversary with his wife.

Reactions: Neil 212
According to ex Police commissioner of NYC tonight on Tucker - there were almost 10 million arrests last year by police 41 unarmed people were killed -19 were white 9 were black and the rest were Hispanic or Asian

neo-fascist liberals use race identity politics to divide the country along racial lines using blacks as mere pawns on the political chess board for the sole purpose of retaining power for themselves. The mainstream media such as CNN and MSDNC is a propaganda voice machine for these neo-fascist liberals, and low IQ libtard despicable human beings like Anderson Cooper, Donno Lemono, Rachael Maddow, and dozens of others, are often criminal co-conspirators in promoting domestic terrorism by being a friendly voice for Antifa, BLM, and other anti-American rogue actors.

As to police and black people, black on black murders far remotely outnumber any deaths by black people at the hands of police.

neo-fascist liberals use race identity politics to divide the country along racial lines using blacks as mere pawns on the political chess board for the sole purpose of retaining power for themselves. The mainstream media such as CNN and MSDNC is a propaganda voice machine for these neo-fascist liberals, and low IQ libtard despicable human beings like Anderson Cooper, Donno Lemono, Rachael Maddow, and dozens of others, are often criminal co-conspirators in promoting domestic terrorism by being a friendly voice for Antifa, BLM, and other anti-American rogue actors.

As to police and black people, black on black murders far remotely outnumber any deaths by black people at the hands of police.
What a coincidence! All this sounds exactly like what you are doing!

Reactions: gokcub
Kap was spot on all along. Taking a knee will now become the norm at most events. Even cops are doing it. Expect that most NFL teams, college players, and many other sports will now do it.

NINTCHDBPICT000586156039.jpg

NINTCHDBPICT000586818747.jpg

200601232054-08-officers-protesters-images-george-floyd-trnd-large-169.jpg

i

Now as sports begins again I think you could be correct.

Reactions: gokcub
The source should be the bureau of justice statistics. It’s a .gov site. That’s the place to go for that kind of info.

Yeah, I found it. Ironically my brother in law sent me the article. I think Larry Elder had posted something about it.

And a few more the MSM decided to ignore. Officer shot and killed servicing an eviction notice last week in Grand Forks.

https://www.kvrr.com/2020/05/28/grand-forks-police-officer-killed-in-shooting-identified/

and plenty more LEOs and peaceful protestors being taken advantage of by these rioters.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/wsbt.com/amp/news/nation-world/death-toll-grows-in-national-protests

Well said. Especially from someone like you, who is an expert on offering up hummers in return for crack. At least Melania is the first First Lady since Laura Bush to have a vagina. Barack had one, but technically wasn’t the First Lady in title.
Sounds like you are jealous UM_Cane (AKA Caitlyn). When are your getting your Vagina?

I agree. UM was smart to keep the players off the field for the anthem. If I saw that I was gone for good.
Who gives a Fu$k? Hall A$$! We don't need you! Players are going to kneel every game. Deal with it or get the Fu$k on.

Reactions: cdwright40
I think people need to realize these African American players live a different reality than you. Walking around and "thinking" you understand what it is to live in this country as an American is silly...not to mention self indulgent.

This issue is not going away until change is seen and nor should it. If people get mad, or turned off, or inconvenienced then so be it. It really is nothing by comparison.

Sounds like you are jealous UM_Cane (AKA Caitlyn). When are your getting your Vagina?
Your reading comprehension and understanding of facts is clearly very limited. No surprise though, a comment of that low caliber coming from a huge vagina libtard.

Your reading comprehension and understanding of facts is clearly very limited. No surprise though, a comment of that low caliber coming from a huge vagina libtard.
Caitlyn I bet you are living in fear right now. Don't worry as long as you hide behind your computer you and your male companion will be safe. BUT if you walk out of your door and say the wrong $hit you will get your Trump (AKA, THE ANTICHRIST) loving A$$ whooped.

Caitlyn I bet you are living in fear right now. Don't worry as long as you hide behind your computer you and your male companion will be safe. BUT if you walk out of your door and say the wrong $hit you will get your Trump (AKA, THE ANTICHRIST) loving A$$ whooped.
Same old rhetoric from the internet tough guy, do-nothing-bitch. You’ve already been established as such, and nothing more than a racist, low-class piece of trash. I’m sure you’re out “in da skreets, takin it to da po-po” though... yeah right. Get back in the kiddie pool Gary Coleman, you can’t swim in the deep end.

Ill send you a pacifier too pussy

Same old rhetoric from the internet tough guy, do-nothing-bitch. You’ve already been established as such, and nothing more than a racist, low-class piece of trash. I’m sure you’re out “in da skreets, takin it to da po-po” though... yeah right. Get back in the kiddie pool Gary Coleman, you can’t swim in the deep end.
Nonviolent protest you racist piece of shit, you can’t comprehend that. A racist always put black people in the same boat. It’s more white people protesting then black people, dumb ass. They are starting fires and looting. A racist like you can’t comprehend that because you’re so racist everything is the black man’s fault. Get on your knees Biatch and shut the fu@k up.

Nonviolent protest you racist piece of shit, you can’t comprehend that. A racist always put black people in the same boat. It’s more white people protesting then black people, dumb ass. They are starting fires and looting. A racist like you can’t comprehend that because you’re so racist everything is the black man’s fault. Get on your knees Biatch and shut the fu@k up.
Hahahahaha. Someone’s mad and now resorting to his bag of usual racist rhetoric. No sh!t that’s it’s not just blacks protesting and rioting. No sh!t that there’s a difference between peaceful protesting and rioting. You show your militant racist attitude every time you get in over your head in a discussion with someone over this. The only one on their knees is you, getting slapped in the face with a fat choad every time you open your big, dumb mouth.

I’m glad he takes a knee for something that happens on a very rare occasion. When will they start taking a knee for the over 7000 a year black on black homicides. When do those protests start? Oh right they won’t because that would force them to look inward and confront their own issues instead of blaming the easy target..white cops

Hahahahaha. Someone’s mad and now resorting to his bag of usual racist rhetoric. No sh!t that’s it’s not just blacks protesting and rioting. No sh!t that there’s a difference between peaceful protesting and rioting. You show your militant racist attitude every time you get in over your head in a discussion with someone over this. The only one on their knees is you, getting slapped in the face with a fat choad every time you open your big, dumb mouth.
Looks like old Donnell is getting slapped in the mouth today. Hahaha I love it, all of his boys are turning their back on him. What a sorry piece of shit. He only has you now Caitlyn. Get on your knees biatch.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT