ADVERTISEMENT

This is why Colin Kaepernick took a knee

Looks like old Donnell is getting slapped in the mouth today. Hahaha I love it, all of his boys are turning their back on him. What a sorry piece of shit. He only has you now Caitlyn. Get on your knees biatch.
If that’s your view, I guess you have something in common with him then, getting slapped in the mouth. Your mouth just prefers it in the form of b!tchslaps and cockslaps. Run along slappy, just as you do when the tear gas and flash grenades get broken out. I’m sure you have some looters and rioters to go watch, while recording yourself on a prepaid phone acting like you make a real difference. Douchebag.

Reactions: GLFSTRM
Just curious where those statistics are from?

Author Heather Macdonald new book “ The War on Cops “ She was just on Tucker Carlton and this was one of many statistics She quoted from her research.

If that’s your view, I guess you have something in common with him then, getting slapped in the mouth. Your mouth just prefers it in the form of b!tchslaps and cockslaps. Run along slappy, just as you do when the tear gas and flash grenades get broken out. I’m sure you have some looters and rioters to go watch, while recording yourself on a prepaid phone acting like you make a real difference. Douchebag.
Good morning Biatch. Wish I lived near you so I can come over and SLAP the $hit out of your Biatch A$$. Don't forget Club LIV white seats, West endzone. Come get B!tch Slapped.

Good morning Biatch. Wish I lived near you so I can come over and SLAP the $hit out of your Biatch A$$. Don't forget Club LIV white seats, West endzone. Come get B!tch Slapped.
No you wouldn’t, you’re a do-nothing-bitch. But here you go with the physical threats, because once again you can’t keep up in a debate. I’ll oblige this time though since you feel real emboldened with all of this unrest, because I’d have a gun shoved down your throat quicker than you could say “Antifa” if you ever tried. As far as Club LIV, you’re real big issuing threats when the AD says there’s not going to be fans at games this season. And besides that, no one is buying that your libtard carcass even goes to games. Now run along Gary Coleman before you embarrass yourself even further.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT