ADVERTISEMENT

Told you so : Trump Appointee Blows The Whistle ..

cdwright40

SuperCane
Aug 14, 2007
Trump says he is going to withhold money from the Ukraine unless they continue to find dirt for Trump to win 2020 election.

Also withhold funds to fight against Russia border protection wars.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/dem-legal-action-white-house-trump-whistleblower

Whistle blower hotline has tripled since Trump has taken office....FACT

Moscow Mitch is now backing election protections. Straight Motown reunion Moon walk backs on this. Why you ask? Because Mitch knows, it is time to cut losses now. This is coming down.

Rudy Giuliani is even going on TV and starting to distance himself.

See, this has been my take the entire time Trump has gotten into politics....and honestly I don't blame him as much as I do his hyenas. It is a circle of cowards. Cowardness. People don't like when I tell it how it is but for one I don't care what you think of me. Secondly, you don't like me killing Trump but really it is more of a reflection on YOU. You supporting people like this and embracing this bully mentality not only by Trump but here on this board with your incessant threats.They are mosquito bites.

You think sharing personal information about me bothers me but it doesn't at all. I give that information out here. I give people here my Facebook and twitter and Instagram accounts. I don't care what it is you think will hurt me but trust me. No cowards have ever hurt me and ever will. Don't ever forget that. I will block you if you cross any line and you will be reported if you submit anything against the board rules....and I will have a great day.

If you don't like what I submit about Trump, I suggest that you submit something that is credible about him...or some facts that claim otherwise. Debate it. Discuss it. Otherwise you should probably stay out of the lounge. It's not for you.

Last edited:
Reactions: hawaiian cane
giphy.gif

More to come... evidence DOJ went straight to white House (illegal) to get advice on whistle blower. Yeah... it's goin down.

Adam Schiff? It's time to show these Chip Toothed Hyenas exactly how we are going to be giving it up!

Adam Schiff? It's time to show these Chip Toothed Hyenas exactly how we are going to be giving it up!
"ChipToothed Hyenas?" Is that your way of referring to white Trump supporters? Does this mean we can now play race wars with you? Because if yes I be fittin to open a can of whoop ass if thats where you want to go....lol.

Last edited:
"Chipped Toothed Hyenas?" Is that your way of referring to white Trump supporters? Does this mean we can now play race wars? ......because I be fittin to open a can of whoop ass if thats where you want to go....lol.
Kind of funny that he talks about others being cowards while he blocks anyone with a different view. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black. Uh oh, do you think the pot is racist for calling the kettle black?

Trump says he is going to withhold money from the Ukraine unless they continue to find dirt for Trump to win 2020 election.

Moscow Mitch is now backing election protections. Straight Motown reunion Moon walk backs on this. Why you ask? Because Mitch knows, it is time to cut losses now. This is coming down.

See, this has been my take the entire time Trump has gotten into politics....and honestly I don't blame him as much as I do his hyenas. It is a circle of cowards. Cowardness. People don't like when I tell it how it is but for one I don't care what you think of me. Secondly, you don't like me killing Trump but really it is more of a reflection on YOU. You supporting people like this and embracing this bully mentality not only by Trump but here on this board with your incessant threats.They are mosquito bites.

You think sharing personal information about me bothers me but it doesn't at all. I give that information out here. I give people here my Facebook and twitter and Instagram accounts. I don't care what it is you think will hurt me but trust me. No cowards have ever hurt me and ever will. Don't ever forget that. I will block you if you cross any line and you will be reported if you submit anything against the board rules....and I will have a great day.

If you don't like what I submit about Trump, I suggest that you submit something that is credible about him...or some facts that claim otherwise. Debate it. Discuss it. Otherwise you should probably stay out of the lounge. It's not for you.
Yes Yeea!!!!! And he had two scoops of ice cream and he is a Russian Spy and Stromy the whore took him down . Ooooo guess what I m hearing he has sex at lest three times a week how dear him!!! And do you know he likes Big Macs what a bum. I’m so excited brilliance broke this HUGE story in the lounge.

Wooooo the boogeyman will block us.

Reactions: e_cushing
Chris is getting pretty rustled as some new posters are coming at him hard and frequent. He has some keen eyes watching that he governs himself accordingly.

"Chipped Toothed Hyenas?" Is that your way of referring to white Trump supporters? Does this mean we can now play race wars? ......because I be fittin to open a can of whoop ass if thats where you want to go....lol.

I think chipped tooth hyenas means jawja libtards who have taken too many thick BBCs in the mouth over an extended period of time...

You never fail to disappoint on how much of an ignorant cock sucking commie you are.

I have a mountain full of dirt on Christopher from 30 years ago including his job performance etc...that shiny bald head has some skeletons....

CD has egg on his face again for listening to FNN ...

Woooo you had him inspector Fredo... So close ... Daaaaammmmm

Amazing Schiff doesn’t know what whistleblower complaint is claims he’s going to court to get it. CD save the tax payer and give Schiff what you have. I suggest using a ballon they hold hot air.

Once CD doesn’t get the story right lmao... this, like every other story he’s posted, is about to blow up in his face.

Boys get your popcorn ready!
As dead flies give perfume a bad smell, so a little folly outweighs wisdom and honor.The heart of the wise inclines right, while the heart of the fool to the left. Even as fools walk along the road, they lack sense and show everyone how stupid they are. Ecclesiastes 10:1-3 sums it up nicely if you ask me.

Reactions: CashvilleCane1

Never underestimate his rampant idiocy, which believe it or not, gets worse with each passing day.

Last edited:
Reactions: zackbear
As dead flies give perfume a bad smell, so a little folly outweighs wisdom and honor.The heart of the wise inclines right, while the heart of the fool to the left. Even as fools walk along the road, they lack sense and show everyone how stupid they are. Ecclesiastes 10:1-3 sums it up nicely if you ask me.
Nail Meet head

Reactions: 801canesmxer

CD, calling these guys chip toothed hyenas is incredibly unfair to the inbred trolls from Appalachia faction of his base. We need to give each of them equal recognition here.

Never underestimate his rampant idiocy, which believe it or not, gets worse with each passing day.

Easily the dumbest POS on the planet....smfh. Simply amazing!!! I am pretty sure if he ever finds out more it will be on twitter. I'm not sure there is not anyone in America less qualified for this position.

Reactions: Raoul2
CD, calling these guys chip toothed hyenas is incredibly unfair to the inbred trolls from Appalachia faction of his base. We need to give each of them equal recognition here.
It's also incredibly short sided and stereotypical to label all of Trump's supporters as such and is one of the main reasons that he will probably win again. Hillary thought the same thing and thought it would be an easy win for her and we saw how that turned out.

You are right. ....lmao
So would it be ok to call you a looting, low IQ, soap avoiding democrat? What's good for the goose....just sayin. If you want make racist comments let the race wars begin. Everyone get their popcorn ready.....CD wants to play.....lol.

Last edited:
It's also incredibly short sided and stereotypical to label all of Trump's supporters as such and is one of the main reasons that he will probably win again. Hillary thought the same thing and thought it would be an easy win for her and we saw how that turned out.

I'd be surprised if he wins again given that the independents who helped elect him have long since jumped off the ship. He would need a massive voter suppression effort coupled with another Russian active measures campaign to make lightning strike twice in a row.

Easily the dumbest POS on the planet....smfh. Simply amazing!!! I am pretty sure if he ever finds out more it will be on twitter. I'm not sure there is not anyone in America less qualified for this position.
Not the dumbest POS on the planet, that honor would go to the person that lost the election to him when it was practically gift wrapped to her.

Not the dumbest POS on the planet, that honor would go to the person that lost the election to him when it was practically gift wrapped to her.

I wouldn't exactly call an election that involved a foreign country changing minds in key swing states to vote for her opponent "gift wrapped".

Gift wrapped would be Reagan facing Mondale.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT