ADVERTISEMENT

Trump’s drugs?

cortez55403

SuperCane
Gold Member
Sep 14, 2004
I read a long, detailed article this morning on the battery of drugs used to fight DJT’s Covid infection. Bottom line: no other patient has ever received this combination of drugs, several of them still in the experimental stage.

In addition to explaining the intended effect of each drug, possible side effects were detailed. For example, the steroids he’s using can cause manic behavior and negatively effect “cognition and decision-making.”

I raise this cuz I have been stunned by DJT’s illogical behavior with just 3 weeks left in this race. He needs to rally his base and change the minds of 5-7% of voters not yet backing him. Yet, he:

*spends a rambling 60 minutes with Maria Bartiromo on Fox attacking Kamala Harris as a “monster” and “communist.”
*speaks to the Rush Limbaugh choir over and over
*berates his AG for not now indicting Biden and Obama
*attacks the head of the FBI
*turns down the opportunity to speak at the second debate in a virtual town hall format. That likely would have attracted 70 million viewers. How can you not attend?
*plans a White House event. Covid anyone?

I want DJT to lose. But, I don’t want our president to be an unbalanced, out of control person. He has a job to do in addition to a campaign to complete. Anybody else concerned about his behavior?

Thanks.

Last edited:
I read a long, detailed article this morning on the battery of drugs used to fight DJT’s Covid infection. Bottom line: no other patient has ever received this combination of drugs, several of them still in the experimental stage.

In addition to explaining the intended effect of each drug, possible side effects were detailed. For example, the steroids he’s using can cause manic behavior and negatively effect “cognition and decision-making.”

I raise this cuz I have been stunned by DJT’s illogical behavior with just 3 weeks left in this race. He needs to rally his base and change the minds of 5-7% of voters not yet backing him. Yet, he:

*spends a rambling 60 minutes with Maria Bartiromo on Fox attacking Kamala Harris as a “monster” and “communist.”
*turns down the opportunity to speak at the second debate in a virtual town hall format. That likely would have attracted 70 million viewers. How can you not attend?

I want DJT to lose. But, I don’t want our president to be an unbalanced, out of control person. He has a job to do in addition to a campaign to complete. Anybody else concerned about his behavior?

Thanks.
You must’ve missed the first 3.5 years of his presidency!

Thanks.

If you’re worried about our president being unbalance, I guess you’re not voting for Biden.

Thanks.
What alternative universe do you live in??????????
52 more months
Sorry NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pffffft

What alternative universe do you live in??????????
52 more months
Sorry NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pffffft

Majus,

I know you want DJT to win. I know you believe he will win.

When does your want and belief become delusional and just simply wrong?

The clock is gonna run out on him. Yet, he‘s getting more irrational daily.

Majus,

What part do you perceive as irrational? Just curious. You do know there was actual context to all of things you’ve listed. This is just more PSYOPs by the media. I didn’t think you were being serious or I wouldn’t commented seriously back earlier.

Majus,

Yea I see how irrational he was today at the White House in front of hundreds of black leaders and voters..

Biden couldn’t draw a crowd like that if he was giving away 100.00 dollar bills...

Your candidate is old slow stupid @ blind...

What part do you perceive as irrational? Just curious. You do know there was actual context to all of things you’ve listed. This is just more PSYOPs by the media. I didn’t think you were being serious or I wouldn’t commented seriously back earlier.

Cash. My comments were meant to be very serious.

“Irrational” for me:

DJT needs to rally his base, win over the undecideds and change the minds of 4-5% of Biden supporters in order to win. People are voting now. 6 million votes are in. 3 weeks on the clock.

The two remaining debates are by far his biggest media/communication opportunities remaining. 73 million people saw the first debate. So what does Trump do? He gets mad that the second debate has been moved to a virtual format. (He has Covid 19). His protest leads to complete cancellation of the second debate.

Result: his failure to agree to a virtual town hall caused him to forfeit 50% of his greatest remaining communication opportunities..the two debates. Now, there’s only one debate left.

That is completely irrational behavior.

“Irrational” for me:

DJT needs to rally his base, win over the undecideds and change the minds of 4-5% of Biden supporters in order to win. People are voting now. 6 million votes are in. 3 weeks on the clock.

The two remaining debates are by far his biggest media/communication opportunities remaining. 73 million people saw the first debate. So what does Trump do? He gets mad that the second debate has been moved to a virtual format. (He has Covid 19). His protest leads to complete cancellation of the second debate.

Result: his failure to agree to a virtual town hall caused him to forfeit 50% of his greatest remaining communication opportunities..the two debates. Now, there’s only one debate left.

I disagree with your statistical Analysis But that’s my opinion and yours also. As for the debates, the left keep stacking meditator after moderator with direct ties to the democrats. How would you perceive that as being unbiased? The commission pulled the plug not Trump. It comes off as snow job to be perfectly honest. Biden got caught lying numerous times in the debate and Wallace never called him out once. Then the msm mocks it up to him winning (which he didn’t) and now suddenly no more debates lol.

Reactions: grbcane

“Irrational” for me:

What ur leaving out of the equation is the ground game thats signed up hundreds of thousands of new GOP voters...
And its 10 times what the jack ass party is signing up...

By the way your scenario is if 90% of the jack ass party actually votes which they wont...

Nice try ...

What ur leaving out of the equation is the ground game thats signed up hundreds of thousands of new GOP voters...
And its 10 times what the jack ass party is signing up...

By the way your scenario is if 90% of the jack ass party actually votes which they wont...

Nice try ...
Which is what Trump was doing to Biden in the debate by forcing Biden into locking in his denials of shutting down fracking or other far left agenda topics. Separate him from the base that will vote.

I disagree with your statistical Analysis But that’s my opinion and yours also. As for the debates, the left keep stacking meditator after moderator with direct ties to the democrats. How would you perceive that as being unbiased? The commission pulled the plug not Trump. It comes off as snow job to be perfectly honest. Biden got caught lying numerous times in the debate and Wallace never called him out once. Then the msm mocks it up to him winning (which he didn’t) and now suddenly no more debates lol.
Excuses 🤣🤣

Thanks.
You have your candidate whom i assume you are only voting for is because you hate Trump. If you are voting because you like his policies then you are a progressive leaner.

Trump on Rush was brilliant. Rush controlled the entire thing where Trump looked very controlled and on point.

I love it that you libs think these polls are accurate. They are not even close to accurate. The left media has lied for 3.5 years and continue lying to try and keep Trump voters home. Not gonna happen. Trump says he has 20% of the AA vote. I think once they think forward about who really can make their lives better, he gets another 2-4%.

You have your candidate whom i assume you are only voting for is because you hate Trump. If you are voting because you like his policies then you are a progressive leaner.

Trump on Rush was brilliant. Rush controlled the entire thing where Trump looked very controlled and on point.

I love it that you libs think these polls are accurate. They are not even close to accurate. The left media has lied for 3.5 years and continue lying to try and keep Trump voters home. Not gonna happen. Trump says he has 20% of the AA vote. I think once they think forward about who really can make their lives better, he gets another 2-4%.
Lol...lol
Lol...lol

Good luck to you. Let’s talk after Nov 3

Thanks.
You’re a moron. Trump takes drugs to get over COVID. Biden takes drugs to be able to function for 4 minutes day, cover up his dementia

What makes someone look at a persons medical treatment then proceed to expound on the medical consequence ? I don't know if your a DR Cortez, but if you are what you said isn't just highly un-ethical, but it is patently wrong, irresponsible and disgusting. You have NO I Repeat NO Clue as to the reality of his treatment protocol, much less the labs and the knowledge of side effects and toxicities. Yes you want Trump to Lose Yes you will be classless and Lie about something you obviously know Nothing about. Pretty conceited and irresponsible 💩 🤡

What makes someone look at a persons medical treatment then proceed to expound on the medical consequence ? I don't know if your a DR Cortez, but if you are what you said isn't just highly un-ethical, but it is patently wrong, irresponsible and disgusting. You have NO I Repeat NO Clue as to the reality of his treatment protocol, much less the labs and the knowledge of side effects and toxicities. Yes you want Trump to Lose Yes you will be classless and Lie about something you obviously know Nothing about. Pretty conceited and irresponsible 💩 🤡
CNN & msnbc empowers this kind of behavior.

They should be held liable, but then you'd see how fast they run to the 1st and say it was only an opinion. HIPPA out the window Responsibility out the window

Reactions: grbcane and utatem

Thanks.
Lol, Trump on steroids. The mere thought of this concept has every world leader feeling like our ol felt against clemson. Trump is very anti drugs but this is where I think at his age, his size, he doesn’t really need it in the health he’s in post covid but... nobody cares that trump is a lousy politician, for the voters, it’s a scary thought and he’s on our side.

Thanks.

we’ve all come to the realization that Trump Is a my way or the highway business guy that does things by his way. He could care less about what people think. Terrible politician but great decision maker.

to answer your question, no we’re not afraid of him getting us to the world war 3 that hillary tried to scare us into thinking would happen if Trump was elected.

how many times have we had to listen to the left say that Trump is a fear monger when just look at what you’re saying? It’s BS!

not sure how my response got all screwed up. Pm me some time. Just a matter of time till you leave cali due to liberal policies.

But the last 6 months have been horrific. He's responsible for the death of 200k+ Americans cuz he failed to listen to the experts.

If a lie is repeated over and over it does not become true. Over 95% of reported Covid deaths had serious other conditions. Sorry a 105 yr old man with Diabetes, Lung Cancer and Heart Disease that is hit over the head with bricks and baseball bats by Antifa and MS13 dirtbags is not a Covid death, not matter what little St Joey Hospital lists the cause of death as.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT