ADVERTISEMENT

Trump, 4th Worst President, Ever!!

True, but Trump literally still supports Vladimir Putin. I can't remember a time when a POTUS or ex-POTUS has given so much comfort to our enemies as much as he has. And this is before we get to all of his corruption. A true abortion of a human being, who is indicative of moral decay of the modern Republican mindset.
Supports Putin? You guys are such fukking clowns. Russia Russia Russia was utter bullshyt. It's all out now. Total fukking nonsense.
Putin interferred election OBAMA was President!
Dossier fake paid for by DNC
Fake news ran with it all and you slurpped it up

52 Sanctions or condemnations of Russia, Putin, and the Oligarchs!!!

Obama did NOTHING! Pulled back missile systems from Poland and Czech Republic. Had Hillary go there for the "Great Reset"

You really need to wake the fuk up and start reading.

@Raoul2

Reactions: central17
@Raoul2

I agree with Romney on Russia. Obama was generally feckless on the issue.

Reactions: central17
Supports Putin? You guys are such fukking clowns. Russia Russia Russia was utter bullshyt. It's all out now. Total fukking nonsense.
Putin interferred election OBAMA was President!
Dossier fake paid for by DNC
Fake news ran with it all and you slurpped it up

52 Sanctions or condemnations of Russia, Putin, and the Oligarchs!!!

Obama did NOTHING! Pulled back missile systems from Poland and Czech Republic. Had Hillary go there for the "Great Reset"

You really need to wake the fuk up and start reading.

That's an illusion. The sanctions were forced on Trump by Congress and those around him. He fought them tooth and nail, like the venal coward that he is.

I agree with Romney on Russia. Obama was generally feckless on the issue.
Well Raoul in political matter especially Geo-political matters a domino effect takes hold. So whatever mess Obama left showed up on Trumps doorstep.

Well Raoul in political matter especially Geo-political matters a domino effect takes hold. So whatever mess Obama left showed up on Trumps doorstep.

If you think Putin was Obama's creation then you're starting at the wrong point in history. He has been a problem since the beginning of the Dubya administration.

Total number of policy actions: 52
*Policy actions in black, relevant events in red below.

I see ADMINISTRATION NOT Congress!

But Fascists like you support Putin and other authoritarian governments. The GOP is now a shell of itself when Ronald Reagan was your leader.
We already determined that you do not know the definition of fascism

And you keep denying who you are. Like Trump, you love the Putin and Kim's of the world. Stop denying you're a Fascist.
Do you know how idiotic you sound? As I said, you use terms you don't understand

What specific policy did you not agree with
Secure Borders?, Energy independence?, World order?
Lol I forgot how ignorant you are!
Thanks for starting my day with a laugh
Another ignorant Canesport fuktard, Raoul continuing to embarrass his shallow minded self!!!!!
Hey Raoul,
Pfffffft
We're referring to the multitude of crimes Trump committed. You're not that slow, are you?

Pfffffffft

He did more than call them out for not paying dues.
He called them out for USING America and it's tax dollars to protect them
He called them out for a failure to abide by agreed upon military spending as a % of their GDP
He called them out for BUYING OIL FROM THEIR ENEMY.

Now look.....................
The meeting around the table when he called out the Germans was classic. He said you guys are funding Putin while Americans are funding NATO
He pissed off everybody, because he told the unvarnished truth
Meanwhile Brandon hires Wendy Sherman as the top negotiator or as I call her the Chief capitulator! Her educational background?? She’s a social worker!! Can’t make this shyt up !
Trump is the only guy who actually has the balls to say . You are fking us over , you need to stop

bawhahaha cems ,,,, What a Troll. Has anyone else noticed he posts his dummest 'ish after Biden and Democrats show their incompetence and get exposed for what they are. He's just a Troll who would rather act out and attack, rather than use his brand new never used brain to understand what REALLY happened then show spine and character and admit his misconceptions. Enjoy cems et all for what they are,,,,,,,petty, ridiculous, scared, and ignorant entertainment. Thank YOU cems we can ALWAYS rely on you for a good laugh.

And you continue to deny, you and your party of misfits are Fascists
ROFLMAO your on a ROLL !!!!! misfits bawhahaha as your democrat party implodes from the pressure AOC and her brainless posse have crushed them with Bawhahahaha oh and lets not forget that Fascist's comment ROFLMAO that's hilarious coming from the Mandate Party, maybe you should email president poopy pants the spin ROFLMAO

We're referring to the multitude of crimes Trump committed. You're not that slow, are you?

Pfffffffft
Once again you DONT answer the questions.
Keep worrying about yesterdays news, when todays shit storm is worse eh???
Seriously cems, you’re nothing but an emotional voter who ignores policies.
Way to back defunding the police, open borders, Russia’s “biden approved pipeline” THAT WE NOW BUY FROM, Afghan’s debacle of worlds largest ransfer of military weapons

Seriously, you have ZERO credibility as an objective adult

Once again you DONT answer the questions.
Keep worrying about yesterdays news, when todays shit storm is worse eh???
Seriously cems, you’re nothing but an emotional voter who ignores policies.
Way to back defunding the police, open borders, Russia’s “biden approved pipeline” THAT WE NOW BUY FROM, Afghan’s debacle of worlds largest ransfer of military weapons

Seriously, you have ZERO credibility as an objective adult
Speaking of policies, what is the GOP platform? Do you have one?

ROFLMAO your on a ROLL !!!!! misfits bawhahaha as your democrat party implodes from the pressure AOC and her brainless posse have crushed them with Bawhahahaha oh and lets not forget that Fascist's comment ROFLMAO that's hilarious coming from the Mandate Party, maybe you should email president poopy pants the spin ROFLMAO
Is that your version of Ebonics? Couldn’t understand a word of that gibberish.

• Haha
Reactions: mahb
bawhahaha cems ,,,, What a Troll. Has anyone else noticed he posts his dummest 'ish after Biden and Democrats show their incompetence and get exposed for what they are. He's just a Troll who would rather act out and attack, rather than use his brand new never used brain to understand what REALLY happened then show spine and character and admit his misconceptions. Enjoy cems et all for what they are,,,,,,,petty, ridiculous, scared, and ignorant entertainment. Thank YOU cems we can ALWAYS rely on you for a good laugh.
This post was my laugh of the century.

Lol...lol
Lol...lol

• Haha
The meeting around the table when he called out the Germans was classic. He said you guys are funding Putin while Americans are funding NATO
Meanwhile Brandon hires Wendy Sherman as the top negotiator or as I call her the Chief capitulator! Her educational background?? She’s a social worker!! Can’t make this shyt up !
Trump is the only guy who actually has the balls to say . You are fking us over , you need to stop
D, I love you man but you're misguided.

Cems I’m back😂😂😂😂. Here is a great question my friend. How many Democrats do you have on the list? Name them if any.
Welcome back Bobbie! Jimmie Carter is for sure on the list but more importantly neither are Clinton or Obama. Here's what's interesting about this list, 4 of 5 previous Republican presidents are on this list. Here are their names.

1) Trump
2) W
3) H
4) Tricky Dick Nixon

What does this tell you?

• Haha
And you continue to deny, you and your party of misfits are Fascists.
In case you aren't aware, Libertarians aren't Republicans, and many are former democrats sick of government overreach. I guess Google doesn't work on your computer

OIP.rDbIy1pzJLqgxI5gwmzirwAAAA

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Why? His potty mouth upset you? What did you disagree with? What policy?
Trump tried to open Arctic Wildlife Refuge to oil exploration despite that being illegal. Also totally unnecessary as we are already the leading oil producer in the world.

This thread is why it's gonna be really difficult to defeat Russia and China. Defeating the pubs and the dems send more important.

Really odd that people consider the opposite party a bigger enemy than Xi and Putin

• Sad
Reactions: central17 and mahb
This really sums it up.....Seriously.......

He is like the far LEFT Moon Batt Liberals.......

The shit they make up and try to pass off is absolutely comical.......

Reactions: mahb and bobbie jo
Mike,

Trump tried to open Arctic Wildlife Refuge to oil exploration despite that being illegal. Also totally unnecessary as we are already the leading oil producer in the world.

Really ????? REEEEAAAALLLLY ?????? Common man
If we were Leading The World in OIL production, WOULD WE NEED TO BUY OIL ? Common man,,,,,,,,,
Would we be BUYING OIL from PUTIN, Iran, and OPEC to name a few?
Would we SELL-OUT our morals buying from IRAN & PUTIN?
You don't see a problem with what you said ?🤯🥸

Mike,

If we were Leading The World in OIL production, WOULD WE NEED TO BUY OIL ? Common man,,,,,,,,,
You got to understand folks that do not understand this never will. They look at success as a evil thing .

Mike,

• Haha
This thread is why it's gonna be really difficult to defeat Russia and China. Defeating the pubs and the dems send more important.

Really odd that people consider the opposite party a bigger enemy than Xi and Putin
Wait, so after 4 years of not my president, endless investigations, an impeachment trial with falsified evidence and a lying ambassador lady, and a sitting member of Congress saying, " Impeach the motherf*****" just 30 days into a presidency, now you want to be united? LMAO at you and your Pudding Brain of a president. The reason it will be difficult to defeat Russia is because of Joey and his administration"s complete incompetence on any matter of importance to the American people.

TRUTH? The Libs can't handle the TRUTH!

Oh poor little white bunny’s who gives a f- ck

Wait, so after 4 years of not my president, endless investigations, an impeachment trial with falsified evidence and a lying ambassador lady, and a sitting member of Congress saying, " Impeach the motherf*****" just 30 days into a presidency, now you want to be united? LMAO at you and your Pudding Brain of a president. The reason it will be difficult to defeat Russia is because of Joey and his administration"s complete incompetence on any matter of importance to the American people.
What's up buddy? It's been a moment. As for your post, what has Biden done wrong in handling Putin's invasion?

Oh poor little white bunny’s who gives a f- ck
Anyone who cares about the preservation of pristine areas for the enjoyment of all. Even a dog knows to shit as far away as possible from where it eats. What does that say about you?

What's up buddy? It's been a moment. As for your post, what has Biden done wrong in handling Putin's invasion?
Just been busy lately. We bought some property in Pioneer FL, near my brother. Headed down on a road trip in a couple of weeks to get the process going on getting something built on it. As for your pal Joey, I'll take the words of his former boss on him. "Never underestimate Joey's ability to F*** things up."

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT