ADVERTISEMENT

Trump, 4th Worst President, Ever!!

Wait, so after 4 years of not my president, endless investigations, an impeachment trial with falsified evidence and a lying ambassador lady, and a sitting member of Congress saying, " Impeach the motherf*****" just 30 days into a presidency, now you want to be united? LMAO at you and your Pudding Brain of a president. The reason it will be difficult to defeat Russia is because of Joey and his administration"s complete incompetence on any matter of importance to the American people.
Trump has repeatedly asked foreign governments to interfere in U.S. elections. Trump made a call to Ukraine president asking him to investigate his political rival and also asked China to investigate the Biden's. This not falsified evidence. You're always claiming you're not a Trumper but always one of the first in line to defend him.

Reactions: zackbear
What's up buddy? It's been a moment. As for your post, what has Biden done wrong in handling Putin's invasion?
You do realize Putin's invasion is because of Brandon right? It's because of his weakness. Russia called our evacuation from Afghanistan cowardly. It was, and Putin took note. Prior to that on his first day in office Brandon took steps to dismantle our ability to produce fossil fuels so we are dependent on countries that are our enemies for fuel. Horrible for many reasons none more important than for national security. He cancels our pipeline and approves Putin's. How effing stupid can Brandon be? He set the table for Putin. As for the actual invasion it's only been a couple days so Brandon hasn't had time to f#ck it up, but just give him a little time, and he will without a doubt. Maybe he should send Kamala over the Russia to discuss the root causes with Putin. Russia and China see our weakness. They don't fear or respect us at all, and this is only the beginning. None of this would be happening if Trump was in office.

Reactions: 801canesmxer
Trump has repeatedly asked foreign governments to interfere in U.S. elections. Trump made a call to Ukraine president asking him to investigate his political rival and also asked China to investigate the Biden's. This not falsified evidence. You're always claiming you're not a Trumper but always one of the first in line to defend him.
They knew from the beginning that the evidence was falsified. You just ignore the fact that they impeached a sitting president with a known false investigation, then had an ambassador lady lie through her teeth during the proceedings. Don't care at all for Trump, just tired of the hypocrisy in how he was dealt with. When will we hold Poopy Pants to the same standards?

Just been busy lately. We bought some property in Pioneer FL, near my brother. Headed down on a road trip in a couple of weeks to get the process going on getting something built on it. As for your pal Joey, I'll take the words of his former boss on him. "Never underestimate Joey's ability to F*** things up."
So, you have nothing to offer which contradicts Biden's actions regarding Ukraine. Got it!!

BTW: Don't forget Carroll's Meat store. Got some fine steaks.

So, you have nothing to offer which contradicts Biden's actions regarding Ukraine. Got it!!

BTW: Don't forget Carroll's Meat store. Got some fine steaks.
Joey has the reverse Midas touch, everything he touches turns to S***. Unfortunately, we will not be passing by Carroll's this time. It will make for a nice road trip though once we get something built on our property. Actually had some of the N Carolina sausage this morning with some biscuits. Yum.

They knew from the beginning that the evidence was falsified. You just ignore the fact that they impeached a sitting president with a known false investigation, then had an ambassador lady lie through her teeth during the proceedings. Don't care at all for Trump, just tired of the hypocrisy in how he was dealt with. When will we hold Poopy Pants to the same standards?
Falsified? The whole world watched Trump ask China to investigate the Biden's and what about all the recent disclosures of Trump's many attempts to overturn the election? Are all the witnesses lying and the serial liar is the only one telling the truth?

Falsified? The whole world watched Trump ask China to investigate the Biden's and what about all the recent disclosures of Trump's many attempts to overturn the election? Are all the witnesses lying and the serial liar is the only one telling the truth?
The whole deal started with the Steele dossier, which Dems knew was false from the beginning. Are you denying that the "honorable" ambassador lady lied through her teeth during the proceeding? When will she be brought to justice for lying? Trump has been out of office for a while now, how about we start holding Joey accountable for his complete incompetence on any major issue he's faced so far? The border crisis, Covid, Afghanistan, record breaking crime in many American cities, and many more. BTW, are you again denying that Joey is one of the biggest serial liars to ever go to Washington? What kind of POS lies about how his wife and daughter died, while trying to implicate an innocent man in those deaths at the same time?

The whole deal started with the Steele dossier, which Dems knew was false from the beginning. Are you denying that the "honorable" ambassador lady lied through her teeth during the proceeding? When will she be brought to justice for lying? Trump has been out of office for a while now, how about we start holding Joey accountable for his complete incompetence on any major issue he's faced so far? The border crisis, Covid, Afghanistan, record breaking crime in many American cities, and many more. BTW, are you again denying that Joey is one of the biggest serial liars to ever go to Washington? What kind of POS lies about how his wife and daughter died, while trying to implicate an innocent man in those deaths at the same time?
What kind of POS takes Putin's word over that of his own Intel agencies or instructs our nation's top law enforcement agency to take steps to overturn a free and fair election?

Reactions: 801canesmxer
What kind of POS takes Putin's word over that of his own Intel agencies or instructs our nation's top law enforcement agency to take steps to overturn a free and fair election?
Pales in comparison to lying about how your own wife and daughter died.

Any poster who doesn't objectively look at the facts has no right to post. Do you deny Trump, W, H and Tricky Dick were horrible presidents?
Bill Clinton and Reagan are the only presidents that I liked in my lifetime. I was 1 when Kennedy was killed so he doesn't count.

Any poster who doesn't objectively look at the facts has no right to post. Do you deny Trump, W, H and Tricky Dick were horrible presidents?
Typical Dem response that if I don't agree with you I should not be allowed to post. F#ck your cancel culture. None of them great but not the worst either as this poll would like to make people think. Do you think it's a coincidence that every republican president, except Reagan, makes this list? Obviously this list was put together by someone who started following politics in the seventies, and hates every republican. If this same list was done on 25 greatest I'm sure they would have Obama in the top 5. This list is an absolute joke.

Bill Clinton and Reagan are the only presidents that I liked in my lifetime. I was 1 when Kennedy was killed so he doesn't count.
It's not about who you liked. Instead. It's about those presidents who did the least to move this country forward. I didn't like Reagan but he was effective.

It's not about who you liked. Instead. It's about those presidents who did the least to move this country forward. I didn't like Reagan but he was effective.
Who I liked is based on the job they did as pres and how the country felt under their leadership, not how I felt about them personally.

Which pales in comparison to the damage Trumps "stop the steal" lies have caused across the country and to our democracy as a whole!
Still just a stupid statement compared to lying about your own wife and daughter's death. How morally bankrupt must a person be to do such a thing, all while implicating an innocent man in their deaths? Joey is the biggest liar in the history of DC, and that's not an easy feat.

All democrat nonsense
Biden killed 600,000 Americans with Covid
Far more than Trump . Trump got the vaccines
The impeachment’s ? Democrat nonsense
What war criminals did he pardon ? More nonsense
Jan 6 ? Go peaceably protest ! That’s all he said
I vote him as one of the top 5 presidents . My vote should count as much as their votes
I too vote for him as top five pres. Now it’s a consensus and a scientific study.

Reactions: ddimaggio
Still just a stupid statement compared to lying about your own wife and daughter's death. How morally bankrupt must a person be to do such a thing, all while implicating an innocent man in their deaths? Joey is the biggest liar in the history of DC, and that's not an easy feat.
I'm not defending Biden but Trumps lies caused people to lose faith in the electoral process and when that happens democracy is in crisis.

I'm not defending Biden but Trumps lies caused people to lose faith in the electoral process and when that happens democracy is in crisis.
Do you think it's possible that those on the other side of the aisle from you feel the same way towards an impeachment based on falsehoods? Going to the extraordinary step of impeachment should never be done as a fishing expedition to try and dig up dirt, you either have the evidence or you don't. It doesn't help when you had a sitting member of Congress saying, "Impeach the Motherf*****" just 30 days into a duly elected president's first term. Are those actions not considered to be a threat to our Democracy to you?

Do you think it's possible that those on the other side of the aisle from you feel the same way towards an impeachment based on falsehoods? Going to the extraordinary step of impeachment should never be done as a fishing expedition to try and dig up dirt, you either have the evidence or you don't. It doesn't help when you had a sitting member of Congress saying, "Impeach the Motherf*****" just 30 days into a duly elected president's first term. Are those actions not considered to be a threat to our Democracy to you?
"impeachment based on falsehood"? Asking for foreign interference in a U.S. election is illegal. The whole world watched him asking China to investigate the Biden,s Did yoy miss the video of him saying. "Russia if you're listening....concerning the Clinton emails?

"impeachment based on falsehood"? Asking for foreign interference in a U.S. election is illegal. The whole world watched him asking China to investigate the Biden,s Did yoy miss the video of him saying. "Russia if you're listening....concerning the Clinton emails?
The FISA warrant was indeed based on a falsehood that some knew to be false from the beginning. A mockery was made of the impeachment process when it went forward.

The FISA warrant was indeed based on a falsehood that some knew to be false from the beginning. A mockery was made of the impeachment process when it went forward.
The impeachment process aside, he asked for foreign interference in a U.S. election on numerous occasions. Is that not illegal?

It was just one of the falsehoods weaponized against Trump which caused him to respond as he did
First it was the Russia hoax
Second it was overall hostility of the media who attacked him and his people, like Sarah Huckabee
Third it was the baseless attack about Covid,
Fourth it was the weaponization of Covid to alter the election laws which virtually guaranteed a democrat victory. It wasn’t fraud , but the election was in fact tainted by the rules developed that had basis
I could go on
His downfall was exacerbated by feckless Republicans leader in the house and the senate. His plans for a bi partisan infrastructure bill never took off because of opposition by democrats and weak republican legislators.
He accomplished plenty
Biden so called accomplishments reversed Trumps successes , created inflation , resulted in a lawless border and brought us to the brink of a world war! That’s the problem with democrats, they don’t fix broke things . They break things

Typical Dem response that if I don't agree with you I should not be allowed to post. F#ck your cancel culture. None of them great but not the worst either as this poll would like to make people think. Do you think it's a coincidence that every republican president, except Reagan, makes this list? Obviously this list was put together by someone who started following politics in the seventies, and hates every republican. If this same list was done on 25 greatest I'm sure they would have Obama in the top 5. This list is an absolute joke.
You obviously didn't read the list. The greatest president by many historians is Abe who was a Republican. He was not on the list. Ike, who also was a Republican was not on the list. If you took the time to research, you would see you're wrong. Stop posting misinformation.

Last edited:
You obviously didn't read the tea on Trump. Here is a list of Trump's misdeeds.

• Pardoning war criminals.
  • Being impeached two times.
  • Mismanaging the COVID-19 pandemic, which has led to hundreds of thousands of American deaths.
  • Refusing to accept his loss in the 2020 election.
  • An alleged role in inciting riots on the Capitol Building in January.
Don’t forget about his pre-presidency scandals, such as sexual assault allegations, the beauty pageant scandal and alleged racial housing discrimination (to name a few).

Trump ranked higher than another corrupt Republican, Richard Nixon (14). Can you believe that?

Yeah but none of the things on that list happened unless a Republican says it did and it was bad. SMFH. These people are so fkn stupid.

Reactions: zackbear and cems52
The impeachment process aside, he asked for foreign interference in a U.S. election on numerous occasions. Is that not illegal?
Did Mueller find any collusion with any foreign government? Did the impeachment trial result in the removal of Trump? Apparently, what he did was legal. You again confuse trying to be funny and making a stupid statement with actual collusion. Is funneling weapons to Mexican cartels against the law, like Obama did with Fast and Furious, and were any of those weapons used to kill American citizens?

Did Mueller find any collusion with any foreign government? Did the impeachment trial result in the removal of Trump? Apparently, what he did was legal. You again confuse trying to be funny and making a stupid statement with actual collusion. Is funneling weapons to Mexican cartels against the law, like Obama did with Fast and Furious, and were any of those weapons used to kill American citizens?
The Mueller investigation resulted in 32 individuals and three Russian companies and five guilty pleas, including those from Trump's deputy campaign chairman and his initial national security advisor. Trump was seen by the whole world asking China to investigate the Bidens during a press conference on the WH lawn. That is illegal is it not?

Last edited:
These people remind me of the asshole husband that gets caught cheating and beats his wife for going through his phone......smfh.

Just because you don't like the liberals that reported what happened, that doesn't mean it didn't actually happen. The guy was a horrible president. A POS....and I can not respect anyone that would follow a POS.

These people remind me of the asshole husband that gets caught cheating and beats his wife for going through his phone......smfh.

Just because you don't like the liberals that reported what happened, that doesn't mean it didn't actually happen. The guy was a horrible president. A POS....and I can not respect anyone that would follow a POS.
and you claim you believe we should come together as a nation when you show such disdain for half the population. This is precisely why I abandoned the democratic party many years ago. The "My way or the highway" mentality just doesn't work for me. Plus, just like the Republicans you hate, democrats speak with forked tongue. Here in the "Live free or die state," we welcome everyone, even thoroughly woke robots from Massachusetts.

You obviously didn't read the list. The greatest president by many historians is Abe who was a Republican. He was not on the list. Ike, who also was a Republican was not on the list. If you took the time to research, you would see you're wrong. Stop posting misinformation.
So if I don't agree with the OPINION of this list I'm posting misinformation. Got it. You need to thank CD. Without him you would be the biggest clown on the board.

So if I don't agree with the OPINION of this list I'm posting misinformation. Got it. You need to thank CD. Without him you would be the biggest clown on the board.
I appreciate that coming from people like yourself who I don't respect as much as I do a loogey of spit.

The Mueller investigation resulted in 32 individuals and three Russian companies and five guilty pleas, including those from Trump's deputy campaign chairman and his initial national security advisor. Trump was seen by the whole world asking China to investigate the Bidens during a press conference on the WH lawn. That is illegal is it not?
Was Trump removed from office because of that or was he convicted of a crime for those words and was he found guilty of collusion? Apparently it was legal. I answered your question. How about answering if funneling weapons to Mexican cartels is illegal and were any of those weapons used to kill Americans?

I challenged your post by disagreeing with your assertion that every Republican was on the list. My response was a fact. There were Dems on the list. Read before you post.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT