ADVERTISEMENT

Trump, 4th Worst President, Ever!!

I challenged your post by disagreeing with your assertion that every Republican was on the list. My response was a fact. There were Dems on the list. Read before you post.
I should have stated my point more clearly. Sorry you couldn’t understand. Every republican since the sixties except for Reagan. Clearly a biased list that you are taking as fact. You are the one spreading misinformation. Stating opinion as fact is the exact definition of misinformation. Clown

Last edited:
I should have stated my point more clearly. Sorry you couldn’t understand. Every republican since the sixties except for Reagan. Clearly a biased list that you are taking as fact. You are the one spreading misinformation. Clown
Listen up Gomer. I have lived through the failures of every Republican president since the 60's. Unfortunately, most of them were poor leaders and /or downright corrupt. Trump was the worst of all of them. Never in my wildest dreams did I ever expect a president more corrupt than Nixon. These are facts!! W was a complete failure who got us into 2 wars. He also had time to get us into a depression. H was 1 term president who also got us into a war. More facts which you refuse to accept.

Was Trump removed from office because of that or was he convicted of a crime for those words and was he found guilty of collusion? Apparently it was legal. I answered your question. How about answering if funneling weapons to Mexican cartels is illegal and were any of those weapons used to kill Americans?
There is a so-called "private sale" loophole which allows gun owners in most states to legally sell their guns without a background check but I have read about a case in which a DEA Agent was convicted on ATF charge for selling guns to Cartel. I don't know if those weapons were used to kill Americans.

All democrat nonsense
Biden killed 600,000 Americans with Covid
Far more than Trump . Trump got the vaccines
The impeachment’s ? Democrat nonsense
What war criminals did he pardon ? More nonsense
Jan 6 ? Go peaceably protest ! That’s all he said
I vote him as one of the top 5 presidents . My vote should count as much as their votes
**** Trump and his boyfriend Putin. go drink bleach like your leader told you. …

You have shown your true colors if you prefer Putin over America. I wish you nothing but the worse in your quest for Authoritarian rule.
You libs are the real threat, and I love this country enough to recognize that. You libs have done more damage to this country and to the Constitution in 5 years than that deranged lunatic Putin has ever done. I’m not gonna raise a finger to defend domestic terrorists that burn the American flag while advocating for limiting free speech and destroying the second amendment.

You libs are the real threat, and I love this country enough to recognize that. You libs have done more damage to this country and to the Constitution in 5 years than that deranged lunatic Putin has ever done. I’m not gonna raise a finger to defend domestic terrorists that burn the American flag while advocating for limiting free speech and destroying the second amendment.
Have you thought about moving to Russia, Comrade Cool?

2:14 AM and I'm on your mind? That's almost as bad as your pal @cdwright40 starting a thread about President Trump at 5 AM.
My hatred for Trump does not sleep and never will sleep so I am glad you noticed. Its only going to get worse. He destroyed our way of life...and is a horrible human being.

Reactions: cems52
My hatred for Trump does not sleep and never will sleep so I am glad you noticed. Its only going to get worse. He destroyed our way of life...and is a horrible human being.
"Destroyed our way of life?" You have to be kidding. Maybe he destroyed yours but mine is better than ever. CD, you need a hobby or a vacation or maybe a blow job. In any event, you need something to brighten your outlook. Perhaps you'll feel better after the state of the union when Biden tells us how wonderful things are. Surely, he'll blame all our current problems on Trump and covid while extolling the virtues of all the good things he has done for Americans. Tomorrow, the mainstream media will proclaim this as one of the best speeches in history while we fill our gas tanks at $4.00/gallon or more

Reactions: Cool Runnin'
LOL what?

You can blame Puddin' Joe for any troubles comin' your way. His weakness in Afghanistan is about to result in Putin dropping a nuke on your head. If we make it through that, inflation is gonna eat your ass. But no mean tweets!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT