ADVERTISEMENT

Trump 50% approval rating and rising.

By GOP leaning do you mean polling LIKELY voters, and honest sample size of Republicans, Democrats, and Independents?

GOP leaning means polls that have historically skewed towards GOP candidates and not reflecting the actual final results once voting happened.

Reactions: cems52
Do you think Trump leaves willingly or will the military have to remove him?

Reactions: cems52
Do you think Trump leaves willingly or will the military have to remove him?

Of course, unlike Democrats who have refused to peacefully concede the 2016 election, a staple of a legitimate representative republic. They only attempted a coup.

Last edited:
Reactions: majus12 and mahb
LOL gotta love Libs, Raoul you mean fair un biased polls like any that have Biden up right LOL if it's not Liberal God and Country Hating it just Cant BE Right .

Reactions: majus12 and grbcane
He better knock off this weak shit about moving election. Makes him look weak. I have said this before his is messing up easiest re-election in history. Even analysts on Fox News are calling him out for making a tactical error. Yes let’s delay the election when we never have through worse things than Covid. Smh, debates can’t get here fast enough maybe that will get him back his mojo.

I have no doubt the country will make a huge Statement on Nov. sending the Dems into panic mode losing not only the Presidency along with the house and senate..

2 more Supreme court picks for Trump and many more federal judges to save this Nation..

Reactions: mahb
That's why they WILL lose. If Trump came out talking about how Great oxygen is the Lib's would respond by holding their Breath,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ah,,,,,, maybe someone should suggest Trump back Oxygen !

Of course, unlike Democrats who have refused to peacefully concede the 2016 election, a staple of legitimate representative republic. They only attempted a coupe.
Is this coupe you're referring to the investigation led by the FBI, headed up by lifelong republicans?

Reactions: cdwright40
That's why they WILL lose. If Trump came out talking about how Great oxygen is the Lib's would respond by holding their Breath,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ah,,,,,, maybe someone should suggest Trump back Oxygen !
We hate Trump and everything damn unamerican thing the POS racist stands for. So you actually aren't far off... because donald Jim Jones Trump's days are numbered.

We hate Trump and everything damn unamerican thing the POS racist stands for. So you actually aren't far off... because donald Jim Jones Trump's days are numbered.

You boys are getting so giddy ... Your lives will be turned upside down on Nov.

I have no doubt the country will make a huge Statement on Nov. sending the Dems into panic mode losing not only the Presidency along with the house and senate..

2 more Supreme court picks for Trump and many more federal judges to save this Nation..

‘Source, other than your hope and gut feeling?

The Dems are getting nerves ... You can feel the momentum shifting..

Just look at the crowed in Tampa on a out of the blue visit by Trump...

Florida is TRUMP country...

His source is more accurate than yours, as you voted for Hillary.
I watched Joey LIVE yesterday, he FORGOT where he was, FORGOT the YEAR it is??
Yeah vote for him because Trumps an asshole eh??????

LOL. Yes.

Will El Cubano reveal his powerful, secret source?

LOL. Yes.

Will El Cubano reveal his powerful, secret source?
Thanks for proving what an immature thoughtless fool you are.
Sound like a teenage middle school girl.. “I HATE HIM”
Vote for Black reparations, immediate Medicare for immigrants, open borders, more restrictions, higher taxes.
You sir are a small minded fool.

Reactions: mahb
Trump will get 20-35% Black vote. The liberals know it. It is why the are going with ANTIFA BLM and Bernie voters. It is why they want open boarders. The lose the election by landslide if Trump gets that much black vote.ALL LIFES MATTER.

Thanks for proving what an immature thoughtless fool you are.
Sound like a teenage middle school girl.. “I HATE HIM”
Vote for Black reparations, immediate Medicare for immigrants, open borders, more restrictions, higher taxes.
You sir are a small minded fool.

You know nothing about my policy preferences. nothing. You just makes stuff up based on Fox echo chamber sources of opinion.

But yes. I would vote for a potted plant running against Trump. He’s a danger to our national security, a diminishment of our international power and prestige and a threat to our democracy.

You know nothing about my policy preferences. nothing. You just makes stuff up based on Fox echo chamber sources of opinion.

But yes. I would vote for a potted plant running against Trump. He’s a danger to our national security, a diminishment of our international power and prestige and a threat to our democracy.
Please show the proof of the three areas that you mention. Back it up with facts not opinion . Thank you.

Reactions: edtuna
Trump will get 20-35% Black vote. The liberals know it. It is why the are going with ANTIFA BLM and Bernie voters. It is why they want open boarders. The lose the election by landslide if Trump gets that much black vote.ALL LIFES MATTER.
.bobbie.

I admire your enthusiasm. Yet, I wish I could place a bet in Vegas on what % of the Black vote Trump gets. I’d take the under on a 10% Black vote for Trump. His recent defense of the Confederate flag and affection for Confederate statues just drove down his already dismal numbers.

What is he thinking?

Please show the proof of the three areas that you mention. Back it up with facts not opinion . Thank you.

1. National Security: His deference to Putin is astounding. He just admitted this week that he did not confront Putin about alleged Russian bounties for American deaths in Afghanistan. Similarly, he recently ordered US troop reductions in South Korea and Germany. That helps and pleases North Korea, China and Russia. Why do that?

2. Diminishment of power and prestige: He has consistently diminished our role of NATO, pleasing Russia. He pulled out of Iran deals and Paris accords stunning our allies. He withdrew from the WHO. He is erratic and unpredictable, undermining the trust of our allies. His America First policy = America Alone. We are diminished.

3. Threat to our Democracy: He is taking all efforts to reduce voter participation in the 2020 election. He is laying the groundwork to delegitimize the election results if he loses. He had the outrageous gall to suggest that we may have to delay the election. He openly solicited Russian and Chinese help in the 2016 election. Trump lobbied China to buy more American agricultural goods so as to help his upcoming election.

.bobbie.

I admire your enthusiasm. Yet, I wish I could place a bet in Vegas on what % of the Black vote Trump gets. I’d take the under on a 10% Black vote for Trump. His recent defense of the Confederate flag and affection for Confederate statues just drove down his already dismal numbers.

What is he thinking?[/
Well let’s see . So tell me the last time law abiding people destroyed privet property, looted. Kill police. Tell me why the city’s were not destroyed when a Black Conservative was shot down in cold blood on the street just because he supports President Trump. So tell me why conservatives did not riot ,loot, and attack police when this happened. Yep lot more Hard working Blacks are tired of the Black On Black murders and crime. The truth the inner city’s are war zones run by liberal Democrats that have destroyed family values . 70% Black children grow up with out a father. 40 % white children grow up with out a father and growing. Millions of babies being Murder instead of people being responsible. Yep blame whoever you want but till people hold themselves accountable nothing changes. All LIFES Matter . BLM ,ANTIFA, KKK not a dime difference. All racist Marxist and no room for any of them.

I think we’re looking around 15% of the vote, which could be devastating for Biden.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT