ADVERTISEMENT

Trump Tool Admits he lied about No Go zones in Europe

Right wing propaganda about Sharia law goes down like Melania when seeking green card.

https://thinkprogress.org/trumps-ambassador-to-the-netherlands-no-go-zones-72800dc7e731/
Yet the fact that you skip over “no go zones” ruined by Muslims who have invaded Europe and pissed in the face of people that have opened their country to give them a better life! Sad, these dirtbags and lying Commies like you cheer these people on!! Crazy how warped you are!!

Reactions: Strack_Cane
Brand new story. Lying is always wrong even if you have no problem with it.
Brand new for all the Libs to cry about! The term “no go” has been used all over Europe since the Muslim invasion when Obama turned his back on the Middle East and it’s been carnage and chaos since!! Place went from a hellhole to a “shitstorm” like Obama said!! Obama totally ****ed that place up!

No dummy. He was grilled a few weeks ago and lied about statements. But then he learned it was on video and retracted lies a few days ago. Talk about liar. You can't keep your stories straight. Like Trump.
More lies!! That’s why you have so many threads. You have to go back and cover up for the original lie! Sad

More lies!! That’s why you have so many threads. You have to go back and cover up for the original lie! Sad
He carport bombs hoping to keep you busy enough going from thread to thread so won’t have time to fact check. Typical narcissistic type behavior because in the end he wants everyone to think he’s smart when in reality he’s very insecure.

He carport bombs hoping to keep you busy enough going from thread to thread so won’t have time to fact check. Typical narcissistic type behavior because in the end he wants everyone to think he’s smart when in reality he’s very insecure.
Agreed he’s a total lunatic!

That’s his other trick! He will edit his lies!! Guys a whacko!! Sick Liberal freak!!
It is a brand new story dumbass. He just made the admission Friday January 12th. Today is January 14th.

I think any Ambassador Who Lies should be removed from his position. I guess it'll be a moot point once Mueller indicts Trump for treason and collusion and obstruction of justice. But in the meantime this guy is actually serving in the country that he lied about.

It is a brand new story dumbass. He just made the admission Friday January 12th. Today is January 14th.

I think any Ambassador Who Lies should be removed from his position. I guess it'll be a moot point once Mueller indicts Trump for treason and collusion and obstruction of justice. But in the meantime this guy is actually serving in the country that he lied about.
Back to fantasy land lmao

Again Cash covered this point enough. You and the Mueller fantasy! Keep of the PCP. Selling all these dopey morons on a lie and a fantasy.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT