ADVERTISEMENT

Trump vs Cohen: I'm on record saying this in 2016 here first....

cdwright40

SuperCane
Aug 14, 2007
See Link...

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...-of-trump-tower-meeting/ar-BBL85XM?ocid=ientp

I am from the tri-state area (Connecticut). Born and raised. My parents are from Miami. I can assure you of this. I said it back then and I will say it now when all the nominees were debating. No matter how much you hate Hillary. Out of all your nominees for president, the last thing you want in the white house is a New York property man. These people are the shadiest characters on the planet. Trust me. Now you are starting to see exactly what i am talking about with Trump and Cohen. You don't get to this level of making millions or billions in New York without doing some very shady sh't in this business. Pay offs don't even begin to tell the story.

Republicans must really hate Hillary Clinton. Now, I am no fan but the level of hate they must have for her must rival something never seen before. If they are ready to accept Russia over her. That is just nothing short of amazing.

If you guys don't think Trump would sell this countries democracy in a New York minute and then go to a Brunch you don't know anything about how these New Yorkers give it up!

See Link...

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...-of-trump-tower-meeting/ar-BBL85XM?ocid=ientp

I am from the tri-state area (Connecticut). Born and raised. My parents are from Miami. I can assure you of this. I said it back then and I will say it now when all the nominees were debating. No matter how much you hate Hillary. Out of all your nominees for president, the last thing you want in the white house is a New York property man. These people are the shadiest characters on the planet. Trust me. Now you are starting to see exactly what i am talking about with Trump and Cohen. You don't get to this level of making millions or billions in New York without doing some very shady sh't in this business. Pay offs don't even begin to tell the story.

Republicans must really hate Hillary Clinton. Now, I am no fan but the level of hate they must have for her must rival something never seen before. If they are ready to accept Russia over her. That is just nothing short of amazing.

If you guys don't think Trump would sell this countries democracy in a New York minute and then go to a Brunch you don't know anything about how these New Yorkers give it up!

The information that is in the public domain is only the tip of the iceberg. Once everything comes out the public will see the extent of his corruption, his financial entanglements with Russian actors, his decades of money laundering through the Trump corporation, his active collaboration with a hostile enemy in 2016, the way he attempted to obstruct justice, the litany of women he paid off to remain silent etc...

Reactions: cdwright40
The information that is in the public domain is only the tip of the iceberg. Once everything comes out the public will see the extent of his corruption, his financial entanglements with Russian actors, his decades of money laundering through the Trump corporation, his active collaboration with a hostile enemy in 2016, the way he attempted to obstruct justice, the litany of women he paid off to remain silent etc...

Reactions: Raoul2
Yep...they will see this is messy messy messy. What these right wingers don't seem to get is you don't get to break the law if the economy is good....smfh. They just don't get that through their heads. It's like saying I get to pay recruits bags of money because we are winning. No...YOU ARE CAUGHT! You are expected to win without breaking the rules. Just like we are expected to have a good economy. That's your job. It doesn't include breaking the law. The economy was fine with Obama and how he left it without breaking the law.

See Link...

Calling Trump shady and defending Hillary needs no explanation. I will let the viewers of this thread laugh without my narration.
VWnBPzf.gif
68CTO46.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Castillo147
See Link...

Yes the Clinton’s and Obama became multimillionaires without building any buildings unless your counting Whitewater.

Calling Trump shady and defending Hillary needs no explanation. I will let the viewers of this thread laugh without my narration.
VWnBPzf.gif
68CTO46.jpg
I never defended Hillary. I damn sure would not defined the unstable genius.

See Link...

Bill paid 1/2 million for thirty minute speech. Hillary paid 13 million for a fake dossier. Millions given to the Clition foundation after Obama and Hillary sold our uranium to Russians , who made the red reset button CD, cems or roul , Obama being paid 1/2 million for each appearance Reported by CD in other post by the way CD said that is ok. Who is slimy? brilliant post .

Since Jr is boarding first, it is obvious he is in first class and Mueller is in economy class with the rest of the proletariat.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT