ADVERTISEMENT

Trump will Lose by a Landslide

cems52

SuperCane
Gold Member
Dec 22, 2006
Parkland, Florida
I am convinced the American people will end this sham of a presidency in November. The American people are a forgiving nation but more importantly will not allow our country to go through another 4 years of divisiveness and constant turmoil.

This has to end!!

I am convinced the American people will end this sham of a presidency in November. The American people are a forgiving nation but more importantly will not allow our country to go through another 4 years of divisiveness and constant turmoil.

This has to end!!

Don't worry folks - 3 out of 50 polls in 2016 were wrong, which means all polls are always wrong. #MAGA

You think the average American blames Trump for the last 4 yrs ? You think the average American see's riots, police stations abandoned, a political party waxing peace and unity, as they blame and fan flames of division on their rival, without even so much as denouncing the riot, you think the people blame a President that has counseled strength and order over their local Government official's that grandstanded against the recommendation and support and let looters run amok, You think Biden will be looked at as a cool dude because he and his campaign have Bailed out the loots in Seattle? Only a Total Moron could believe that ,,,,,,,,,,,,, You'll see come Nov...……. Look up the word Responsibility,,,,,,,,,,, Adults who work raise families and have pride in being good citizens Know this Word,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,You Liberals' seem to be oblivious to its existance

You think the average American blames Trump for the last 4 yrs ? You think the average American see's riots, police stations abandoned, a political party waxing peace and unity, as they blame and fan flames of division on their rival, without even so much as denouncing the riot, you think the people blame a President that has counseled strength and order over their local Government official's that grandstanded against the recommendation and support and let looters run amok, You think Biden will be looked at as a cool dude because he and his campaign have Bailed out the loots in Seattle? Only a Total Moron could believe that ,,,,,,,,,,,,, You'll see come Nov...……. Look up the word Responsibility,,,,,,,,,,, Adults who work raise families and have pride in being good citizens Know this Word,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,You Liberals' seem to be oblivious to its existance

Who else is supposed to be blamed? Trump has been the president the last almost 4 years. Presidents get blamed when things do not go well in this country. Trump is no exception to this premise.

Reactions: kbreeze and cems52

This has to end!!
You mean like if you don’t vote for me you aint black? If you don’t vote for me you’re a sexist? Republicans are the new nazi? The top five percent earners are the reason for all our nations problems? You mean divisive like that? This whole shit with the riots started under obama when he took the side of cop hating, violent, anarchist black lives matters instead of taking a unified approach.

Reactions: majus12
Who else is supposed to be blamed? Trump has been the president the last almost 4 years. Presidents get blamed when things do not go well in this country. Trump is no exception to this premise.
I personally blame the people responsible for all it... the democrats, and everyone I know does to. You all are some tone deaf mother f’ers!

This has to end!!
He will win both the electoral and popular. As economy returns even better and football starts WITH fans.....not to mention the debate wins and a live convention vs a virtual one....I see no path for Biden. DNC needs to meet and make a plan for Joe to have some "health issues" and replace him with Cuomo. I see that as your only shot. Cuomo is the big guy on campus now even though is screwed up. JMHO.

He will win both the electoral and popular. As economy returns even better and football starts WITH fans.....not to mention the debate wins and a live convention vs a virtual one....I see no path for Biden. DNC needs to meet and make a plan for Joe to have some "health issues" and replace him with Cuomo. I see that as your only shot. Cuomo is the big guy on campus now even though is screwed up. JMHO.
Ok..(I'll go easy on you for now). Tomorrow, I will own you.

He is a fraud..Trump has zero empathy for anyone and I mean anyone..Not to mention an IQ that is under 110 with a 4th grade vocabulary...His mother..Mary Ann once said about her son “Yes he’s an idiot with zero common sense and no social skills but he is my son..I just hope he never goes into politics..He would be a disaster”....Mary Ann Trump..

I didn't know his mother said that about him. Wow!!

This BS has absolutely ZERO to do with Trump.
You prove to be dumber with EVERY post

This BS has absolutely ZERO to do with Trump.
You prove to be dumber with EVERY post
WTF are you talking about? He is the president and you want to pretend he has no responsibility in this country. He is responsible for having peaceful protesters tear gassed so he can stand in front of a church he has never attended and pose with a bible he has never read.

You made my point CD Thank you. Responsibility look it up,,,,,,, this is a Republic No One person is designed to have ALL the power,,,, if he did how has Pelosi et al Dem's stood up to him , as you've so proudly expounded for about 4 yrs,,,,, What is your grandparent killer Cuomo a figure head, Trump runs that city ? You've been and are dishonest and it'll be a Shock to you come Nov that the majority of your fellow citizens think Nothing Like you. Responsibility is Important and Responsible people look for it and live by it,,,,,,,, Responsibility look it up

You made my point CD Thank you. Responsibility look it up,,,,,,, this is a Republic No One person is designed to have ALL the power,,,, if he did how has Pelosi et al Dem's stood up to him , as you've so proudly expounded for about 4 yrs,,,,, What is your grandparent killer Cuomo a figure head, Trump runs that city ? You've been and are dishonest and it'll be a Shock to you come Nov that the majority of your fellow citizens think Nothing Like you. Responsibility is Important and Responsible people look for it and live by it,,,,,,,, Responsibility look it up
I don't need to look up "Responsibility" do you? Last time I checked Nancy Pelosi or Cuomo do not have an administration full of indictments and arrest and prison terms. They haven't been impeached. They didn't disregard their intelligence briefings regarding to coronavirus leading to 40 Million unemployed, 100000 deaths, 1.5 million covid cases. They didn't call the military on the peaceful protesters they were elected to protect.... I could go on and on and on. Maybe you should look up responsibility yourself before you make a point.

Not one thing I said was dishonest or untrue.

1. Trumps administration full of arrest and jail sentences? FACT!
2. Trump ignored intelligence Briefings that caused the US to lead the world in covid cases and deaths and 40 Million unemployed? FACT!
3 Trump using the military on his own people who were peaceful protesters? FACT
4. Trump impeached. FACT!

ALL FACTS!

Reactions: cems52 and Raoul2
OIP.sjg0326TYUqKR5xGjO7EMgHaJl
OIP._A7IVjMBVnnzbxzur4ihfAHaHr

liar-hipocrite.jpg

Reactions: GLFSTRM
WTF are you talking about? He is the president and you want to pretend he has no responsibility in this country. He is responsible for having peaceful protesters tear gassed so he can stand in front of a church he has never attended and pose with a bible he has never read.
Pfffffffffffft
Like I mentioned your ignorance grows with each post! What will you bitch about tomorrow??

Not one thing I said was dishonest or untrue.

1. Trumps administration full of arrest and jail sentences? FACT!
2. Trump ignored intelligence Briefings that caused the US to lead the world in covid cases and deaths and 40 Million unemployed? FACT!
3 Trump using the military on his own people who were peaceful protesters? FACT
4. Trump impeached. FACT!

ALL FACTS!

Doesn't MATTER, man...

TRUMP will WIN...

Because BIDEN is simply a TERRIFYING choice...

DEMS had a PRIME OPPORTUNITY to take the WHITE HOUSE...

And their FINAL TWO came down to...

BIDEN & BERNIE...

Sounds like an 80's SITCOM to be watched after the GOLDEN GIRLS...

GOD BLESS AMERICA...

Reactions: majus12
Doesn't MATTER, man...

TRUMP will WIN...

Because BIDEN is simply a TERRIFYING choice...

DEMS had a PRIME OPPORTUNITY to take the WHITE HOUSE...

And their FINAL TWO came down to...

BIDEN & BERNIE...

Sounds like an 80's SITCOM to be watched after the GOLDEN GIRLS...

GOD BLESS AMERICA...
Sure it matters. Trump is a much much more terrifying choice. He is just unstable and has absolutely no idea of what he is doing. Funny sitcom line....but still both are more qualified than Trump. What does that tell you other than this would be reality TV.

We just don't want a racist president in 2020 who can't read. Give me the hair sniffer and call it a day.

Reactions: cems52
Reactions: cdwright40
First it was the subterfuge of an attempted coup with the Russia crap .Then it was Democrat governors extending lockdowns to hurt Trump. Now its riots with paid operatives to create destruction getting bailed out by Democrat money.
These riots ensure a Trump victory.If you are sane and rational you can't vote for the senile Biden . All this destruction is happening in Blue states with incompetent leftist governance.The Democrats are now the enemy of the country.
There is going to be major pushback coming and Trump will be elected again.AMericans dont vote for Democrats to restore law and order. That is what this coming election will be about.

As for African Americans ? The actions of massive looting and violence of blacks the last few days have hurt the black community the most. No one will invest in areas where lawless blacks live anymore. People will flee the cities faster now further increasing poverty as the business owners and major taxpayers leave.
I say wall off NY and California .Let them live in anarchy and utopian wet dreams and when its all destroyed come in and rebuild it and deport all the anti fa morons to Communist China.
Systemic racism is a load of crap. More whites shot by police than blacks last year. Yes there are a few bad cops out there who should get off the force. The bad cops in Minnesota should be tried for murder. But 3 percent of the population -young black males contribute over 50 percent of the violent crimes in this country.You wan't to avoid police scrutiny -grow up and stop committing crimes and having trophy babies. Its easier to get into a top college if you are black due to affirmative action. There are no excuses for black racism which is clearly on display right now.

Sure it matters. Trump is a much much more terrifying choice. He is just unstable and has absolutely no idea of what he is doing. Funny sitcom line....but still both are more qualified than Trump. What does that tell you other than this would be reality TV.

We just don't want a racist president in 2020 who can't read. Give me the hair sniffer and call it a day.
YOU “have absolutely no idea of what YOU are doing”
Pathetic small minded losers like you make me laugh!
Pffffft

First it was the subterfuge of an attempted coup with the Russia crap .Then it was Democrat governors extending lockdowns to hurt Trump. Now its riots with paid operatives to create destruction getting bailed out by Democrat money.
These riots ensure a Trump victory.If you are sane and rational you can't vote for the senile Biden . All this destruction is happening in Blue states with incompetent leftist governance.The Democrats are now the enemy of the country.
There is going to be major pushback coming and Trump will be elected again.AMericans dont vote for Democrats to restore law and order. That is what this coming election will be about.

The coming election will be about restoring law and order. The removal of Donald J Trump from office will accomplish that. You are naive if you think the American people think Trump has done a good job of leading this country. There has been constant turmoil in this country since his election to office. We are done with the nonsense.

Reactions: miamimike
The coming election will be about restoring law and order. The removal of Donald J Trump from office will accomplish that. You are naive if you think the American people think Trump has done a good job of leading this country. There has been constant turmoil in this country since his election to office. We are done with the nonsense.
LMAO if you paid attn Trump ran specifically as the “law and order” President.
Then again why would TDS victims base an opinion on truth??????
Once Trump came out on Monday with his “This is going to end or I will handle it”, amount of upheaval has diminished exponentially.

LMAO if you paid attn Trump ran specifically as the “law and order” President.
Then again why would TDS victims base an opinion on truth??????
Once Trump came out on Monday with his “This is going to end or I will handle it”, amount of upheaval has diminished exponentially.
But the "law and order" president couldn't prevent the violence from starting. Why?

Trump had nothing to do with the reduction in violence. If anything he encouraged it.

This has to end!!
The problem. with your left wing scenario is- You. don't have a. candidate. You have a demented bumbling fool that no one respects ,who will. not stand up to any type of pressure spotlight, and at some point that light will shine. He has a ton of baggage besides the obvious loss of mental acuity, not that he had that much- plagiarism, crime bill ,Stennis and Eastland, soft on China, soft on Russia, paid off Iran, Ukraine,Burisma, takes crackhead son to China on Air Force 2 and worthless POS cops 1.5 billion dollars, Tara Reade, You Ain't Black etc .At some this stuff is all going to come out, and he will have to defend himself ,when he doesn't even know what state he is in.
I'm guessing DNC is desperately trying to not have debates.

Reactions: utatem
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT