ADVERTISEMENT

Trump's Latest Racist Comment

Lol how is that racist??? Not one thing about race in calling a country a shithole.

Is the comment crass and rude - YES! But liberals have to stop this BS identity based politics moral shaming, when it has NOTHING to do with someones race or sex.

Smdh....it just amazes me how people run to this dudes defense every single time he does something racist and stupid which is almost daily. To me they are more to blame than Trump himself. They allow this type of morally bankrupt behavior to exist to defend their own greed. Then tell everyone else they are out for some which hunt. Show them proof he is racist blah blah blah. It's ridiculous at point.

It's the same nonsense and it is old. First they all tell us we misinterpreted him as he says this stupid crap first. Like insulting entire counties of color and recommending the others isn't racist. Then they will talk false equivalence. Usually it starts with Obama if it has to do with race. Eventually it will get to the Clintons.

The bottom line is if these types of comments aren't condemned, I don't honestly want to hear your lame excuses!

Smdh....it just amazes me how people run to this dudes defense every single time he does something racist and stupid which is almost daily. To me they are more to blame than Trump himself. They allow this type of morally bankrupt behavior to exist to defend their own greed. Then tell everyone else they are out for some which hunt. Show them proof he is racist blah blah blah. It's ridiculous at point.

It's the same nonsense and it is old. First they all tell us we misinterpreted him as he says this stupid crap first. Like insulting entire counties of color and recommending the others isn't racist. Then they will talk false equivalence. Usually it starts with Obama if it has to do with race. Eventually it will get to the Clintons.

The bottom line is if these types of comments aren't condemned, I don't honestly want to hear your lame excuses!
The CD soapbox experience!!

Reactions: BreakingCane

Why are you surprised? These mother****as come on this site on a daily basis and show you who they are? They love black athletes as long as they are" non threatening". And they back a fat racist piece of shit, no matter what it says or does. It's not lunacy, it's who they are!!! They never disagree or challenge what orange bitch says or does. Because they feel the same way. CD , the sooner you recognize what you're dealing with on this site, the better off you'll be.

Why are you surprised? These mother****as come on this site on a daily basis and show you who they are? They love black athletes as long as they are" non threatening". And they back a fat racist piece of shit, no matter what it says or does. It's not lunacy, it's who they are!!! They never disagree or challenge what orange bitch says or does. Because they feel the same way. CD , the sooner you recognize what you're dealing with on this site, the better off you'll be.
So everyone who voted for Trump is racist? That’s what you are saying?? And these “mother******” maybe this the problem. Nobody give the other side a chance and you end up with “motherfuc***” comments the first sentence.

Last edited:
Reactions: vivijane
Exactly. See Bo.

Racist garbage in White House deserves no further slack. These servile dittoheads likewise.

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

― Theodore Roosevelt

Racist garbage in White House deserves no further slack. These servile dittoheads likewise.

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

― Theodore Roosevelt
Criticism is fine, I got zero argument with valid issues with anyone! However it’s like anything else in life. There’s good and bad, you need to give criticism and credit. Can’t just jump on the bad and ignore the good!

― Theodore Roosevelt
Would you ever move to or vacation in Haiti? why not?

Reactions: PalmaBoy

― Theodore Roosevelt
39360E2C-DABF-4FB7-8A87-2C5C8B6625E9_zpsfdezdirp.jpg

Reactions: e_cushing
Let's see who is a liar and who tells the truth around here.

1 simple question. The answer is yes or no.

Is Haitii a shithole?
Cush. It's not as simple as yes or no. I'm not breaking my neck to go to Haiti but those remarks have absolutely no business coming out of the White House. Let's not forget that there are parts of this country that are shitholes.

Last edited:
Cush. It's not as simple as yes or no. I'm not breaking my kneck to go to Haiti but those remarks have absolutely no business coming out of the White House. Let's not forget that there are parts of this country that are shitholes.
No place in the US is even close to as shitty as Haiti!! Nowhere!! I’ve got family in VZ, places there make our shitholes look like Beverly Hills. And again, why does everyone skip over his point of wanting professionals to move here instead of people we have to support! We have enough Americans that need help! We can’t take on the worlds problems!

No place in the US is even close to as shitty as Haiti!! Nowhere!! I’ve got family in VZ, places there make our shitholes look like Beverly Hills. And again, why does everyone skip over his point of wanting professionals to move here instead of people we have to support! We have enough Americans that need help! We can’t take on the worlds problems!
That wasn't what he said now was it? and it wasn't just Haiti that he was referring to. He said he wanted more people from Norway coming here or in more simple terms if you aren't white, you aren't welcome.

That wasn't what he said now was it? and it wasn't just Haiti that he was referring to. He said he wanted more people from Norway coming here or in more simple terms if you aren't white, you aren't welcome.
Depends how you look at it, think his point was why do we bring in people who need help when we could bring in engineers, Doctors etc etc! Why does Venezuela only allow Doctors to move there?? Why do other countries have requirements?? Can I just move to Mexico?? Hell no! This like most things Trump says will be dissected and blown out of proportion!! And everyone will make the assumption “if you aren’t white you aren’t welcome” yet we bring in more people not white than any other country!! We also support and give opportunities to any other country on earth!! Again, for the US to take the shame and beatings all the while we’ve helped and supported people and countries all over the world is a joke!! It’s the same tired song all the Libs and MSM sing daily. “Blame Whitey” and the backlash from that was Trump!

Reactions: vivijane
My father ran two leather factories in Haiti from 1977 until 1981 when I was born: one in Port-au-Prince and one in Port-de-Paix. This was the regime of Baby Duvalier, Francois' son, i.e., "Baby Doc", when Haiti was stripped of its natural resources. Most notably its forestry, leading to massive mudslides and erosion of the landscape for years to come. On top of that, Duvalier's regime made crooked deals with the Catholic church and either banned or heavily taxed major forms of birth control/abortion clinics. So the population on that island exploded to a point where the island and its limited resources (both strategic and luxury), couldn't support the population, leading to disease, famine, and widespread death.

Haiti used to be a beautiful country in the 1940's, 1950's, and 1960's... When my father arrived in the late 1970's it was still significantly a good country to visit. But by the time Baby Doc was exiled to France and the 1990's saw new changes in business, Haiti become a 100% shithole. Still is a shithole.

The liberals are all about roboticizing society into uniformity of thought, speech, and conduct. Anything to their fascist far left ideology is met with false accusations of racism. The black community as a whole has become a brainwashed, political hoe being pimped by flaming far left liberals who see the black community as nothing more than pawns on the political chessboard, and want to cry racism about everything and everyone the minute they are remotely offended.

Cush. It's not as simple as yes or no. I'm not breaking my kneck to go to Haiti but those remarks have absolutely no business coming out of the White House. Let's not forget that there are parts of this country that are shitholes.
You are 100% correct. There are parts of the US that are shitholes. That does not mean that the people who live in those areas are shitholes. Is it safe to say this place is a shithole?
161007073318-02-haiti-1007-super-169.jpg

That guy walking down the street may be a gang banger and he may be a saint on earth. Either way, that is a shithole.

When we are trying to create policy in a closed meeting blunt speech helps get to the point. We need to stop looking for AHAA! moments and look at actions, policy, and results.

Why does the US need to take in everyone? It is not the taxpayers of the US's duty to provide benefits to the disenfranchised. I dont care what country you are coming from. If you have a trade, electrician, plumber, welder, doctor, whatever....come on down. We need people willing to work and looking to create a better future for their family. If you are looking to come into the country and suck on the teet of government benefits, find somewhere else.

Depends how you look at it, think his point was why do we bring in people who need help when we could bring in engineers, Doctors etc etc! Why does Venezuela only allow Doctors to move there?? Why do other countries have requirements?? Can I just move to Mexico?? Hell no! This like most things Trump says will be dissected and blown out of proportion!! And everyone will make the assumption “if you aren’t white you aren’t welcome” yet we bring in more people not white than any other country!! We also support and give opportunities to any other country on earth!! Again, for the US to take the shame and beatings all the while we’ve helped and supported people and countries all over the world is a joke!! It’s the same tired song all the Libs and MSM sing daily. “Blame Whitey” and the backlash from that was Trump!
This is exactly why I stay the fuk out of the Lounge, it's because of people like you and @advarkas who come on here and try to defend the indefensible and say stupid shit like that "bitch whore mainstream media" "liberalisim is the AIDS of Political ideologies" "dems are race baiting, race pimping the black community" blah, blah, blah wash, spin, repeat for most of you Comrade Trump supporters whenever something repugnant comes out of his cocksucking mouth. Every time someone calls out racism or racist comments you and Advarkas conveniently try to spin the shit back on the black community as though we, black leaders or liberals are to blame. Just because you say you're not a racist doesn't mske it so. It's not an assumption when Comrade Trump specifically singles out countries with people from predominantly of color I.E. African, Middle Eastern, Latin American countries as not being welcome while showing preference to countries such as Norway with predominantly Caucasian people as what the message from him is but y'all want to just focus on Haiti.

You are 100% correct. There are parts of the US that are shitholes. That does not mean that the people who live in those areas are shitholes. Is it safe to say this place is a shithole?
161007073318-02-haiti-1007-super-169.jpg

That guy walking down the street may be a gang banger and he may be a saint on earth. Either way, that is a shithole.

When we are trying to create policy in a closed meeting blunt speech helps get to the point. We need to stop looking for AHAA! moments and look at actions, policy, and results.

Why does the US need to take in everyone? It is not the taxpayers of the US's duty to provide benefits to the disenfranchised. I dont care what country you are coming from. If you have a trade, electrician, plumber, welder, doctor, whatever....come on down. We need people willing to work and looking to create a better future for their family. If you are looking to come into the country and suck on the teet of government benefits, find somewhere else.
Okay Cush, why not say something like "we want an immigration system that is fair and reflects the diversity as a nation that makes us so unique but at the same time we people who enter our country to be productive members of society who will make significant contributions to our country" "It's my responsibility as President to ensure the safety and security of all our citizens" instead of that vile, racist bullshit that he is espousing?

My father ran two leather factories in Haiti from 1977 until 1981 when I was born: one in Port-au-Prince and one in Port-de-Paix. This was the regime of Baby Duvalier, Francois' son, i.e., "Baby Doc", when Haiti was stripped of its natural resources. Most notably its forestry, leading to massive mudslides and erosion of the landscape for years to come. On top of that, Duvalier's regime made crooked deals with the Catholic church and either banned or heavily taxed major forms of birth control/abortion clinics. So the population on that island exploded to a point where the island and its limited resources (both strategic and luxury), couldn't support the population, leading to disease, famine, and widespread death.

Haiti used to be a beautiful country in the 1940's, 1950's, and 1960's... When my father arrived in the late 1970's it was still significantly a good country to visit. But by the time Baby Doc was exiled to France and the 1990's saw new changes in business, Haiti become a 100% shithole. Still is a shithole.

The liberals are all about roboticizing society into uniformity of thought, speech, and conduct. Anything to their fascist far left ideology is met with false accusations of racism. The black community as a whole has become a brainwashed, political hoe being pimped by flaming far left liberals who see the black community as nothing more than pawns on the political chessboard, and want to cry racism about everything and everyone the minute they are remotely offended.
You come with that same bullshit narrative in every instance. Every black person is not a ****ing liberal or Democrat. If Obama had called a European country a shithole , your unstable ass would have been the first one calling him a racist. Part of being a human being, and a man is admitting when you're wrong. For that piece of shit to categorize African countries and Haiti and El Salvador as shitholes shows how warped, ignorant, evil, and heartless he really is.And that's one of the reasons the white man is a pariah in many of the countries around the world of people of color.Imagine waking up this morning in Nigeria or any other Proud African nation and finding out that your country has been called a shithole by a supposed world leader. And to discover that many of his white base either agrees with him, or rationalizes his comments.Again, part of being a true human being is knowing that you're not perfect, and admitting it by apologizing. The fact that you and many like you can rationalize these comments show that human beings are in short supply in this country. And where human decency is in short supply, a true shithole soon there follows.

You come with that same bullshit narrative in every instance. Every black person is not a ****ing liberal or Democrat. If Obama had called a European country a shithole , your unstable ass would have been the first one calling him a racist. Part of being a human being, and a man is admitting when you're wrong. For that piece of shit to categorize African countries and Haiti and El Salvador as shitholes shows how warped, ignorant, evil, and heartless he really is.And that's one of the reasons the white man is a pariah in many of the countries around the world of people of color.Imagine waking up this morning in Nigeria or any other Proud African nation and finding out that your country has been called a shithole by a supposed world leader. And to discover that many of his white base either agrees with him, or rationalizes his comments.Again, part of being a true human being is knowing that you're not perfect, and admitting it by apologizing. The fact that you and many like you can rationalize these comments show that human beings are in short supply in this country. And where human decency is in short supply, a true shithole soon there follows.
Meanwhile he hss said on more than one occasion and to anyone who would listen that Obama was by far the most divisive, communist, racist piece of shit who was ever elected as President and I've been all around the world and can personally vouch for what you said about white people being unpopular in countries where people of color are the majority.

This is exactly why I stay the fuk out of the Lounge, it's because of people like you and @advarkas who come on here and try to defend the indefensible and say stupid shit like that "bitch whore mainstream media" "liberalisim is the AIDS of Political ideologies" "dems are race baiting, race pimping the black community" blah, blah, blah wash, spin, repeat for most of you Comrade Trump supporters whenever something repugnant comes out of his cocksucking mouth. Every time someone calls out racism or racist comments you and Advarkas conveniently try to spin the shit back on the black community as though we, black leaders or liberals are to blame. Just because you say you're not a racist doesn't mske it so. It's not an assumption when Comrade Trump specifically singles out countries with people from predominantly of color I.E. African, Middle Eastern, Latin American countries as not being welcome while showing preference to countries such as Norway with predominantly Caucasian people as what the message from him is but y'all want to just focus on Haiti.
Again, you jump with the tantrums and didn’t read what I said. That’s ok. Regardless, are Haiti, El Salvador etc etc “shitholes”?? Is Norway nice?? Think on that! Norm we’ve had arguments and great discussions. All I’m saying is as a country we need to look out for the country we love!! Would you rather have the VA fully funded or people that aren’t American?? Do you think Haiti would help an American who got sick in Haiti?? Cmon bro!! Seriously!! These countries use us and take our tax cash and laugh!! Fund Veteran programs and these countries need to straighten themselves out before we takenon their problems!! And the “comrade Trump” comment I’ll leave alone, you are better than that! For the record Obama had closer ties to Russia than Trump yet that’s ignored because like most you think you’ll gain a pay on the back!

Again, you jump with the tantrums and didn’t read what I said. That’s ok. Regardless, are Haiti, El Salvador etc etc “shitholes”?? Is Norway nice?? Think on that! Norm we’ve had arguments and great discussions. All I’m saying is as a country we need to look out for the country we love!! Would you rather have the VA fully funded or people that aren’t American?? Do you think Haiti would help an American who got sick in Haiti?? Cmon bro!! Seriously!! These countries use us and take our tax cash and laugh!! Fund Veteran programs and these countries need to straighten themselves out before we takenon their problems!! And the “comrade Trump” comment I’ll leave alone, you are better than that! For the record Obama had closer ties to Russia than Trump yet that’s ignored because like most you think you’ll gain a pay on the back!
I read your response and understood and think that my response was pretty accurate. Alot times it's not what you say, it's how you say it. I'm not going to repeat myself but I gave what I think is a prime example how this issue could have or should have been addressed in a reply to Cush's post. Check it out and get back to me.

You call the “white man a pariah” yet spend all this time lecturing about acceptance?? And part of being a human being for you is demonizing all white people and blaming them for all the worlds problems?? GTFOH with that bullshit!! Straight up racist shit right there!!

I read your response and understood and think that my response was pretty accurate. Alot times it's not what you say, it's how you say it. I'm not going to repeat myself but I gave what I think is a prime example how this issue could have or should have been addressed in a reply to Cush's post. Check it out and get back to me.
Like I said above, we’ve had straight up blowouts and we couldn’t agree more in some threads. This time I’ll politely disagree with you.

I don’t equate an insensitive, clumsy phrase such as “Haiti is a shithole” to being a racist phrase. Haiti is a shithole because it is a shithole, not because blacks live there. Blacks make it a racist phrase becaue they hate Trump and think every one of his supporters is a Neo-Nazi stars and bars waiving white supremacist. That’s not my problem.

Too many blacks refuse to acknowledge, address, and alleviate the fundamental problems in the black community and instead use Trump, the evil Devil white man, and big bad boogieman Corporate America as a lazy, convenient scapegoat. That also isn’t my problem.

Too many of you blacks go bat shit off the rails crazy at the God forbid idea that maybe there is more to solving the fundamental problems within the black community than simply pointing the finger at Trump and yelling black racist propoganda from the BLM and Antifa movements.

Free your mind from the race pimping tactics the far left liberals have used to try to roboticize the black community into pawns on the political chessboard, and try to strive for independent thought.

I don’t equate an insensitive, clumsy phrase such as “Haiti is a shithole” to being a racist phrase. Haiti is a shithole because it is a shithole, not because blacks live there. Blacks make it a racist phrase becaue they hate Trump and think every one of his supporters is a Neo-Nazi stars and bars waiving white supremacist. That’s not my problem.

Too many blacks refuse to acknowledge, address, and alleviate the fundamental problems in the black community and instead use Trump, the evil Devil white man, and big bad boogieman Corporate America as a lazy, convenient scapegoat. That also isn’t my problem.

Too many of you blacks go bat shit off the rails crazy at the God forbid idea that maybe there is more to solving the fundamental problems within the black community than simply pointing the finger at Trump and yelling black racist propoganda from the BLM and Antifa movements.

Free your mind from the race pimping tactics the far left liberals have used to try to roboticize the black community into pawns on the political chessboard, and try to strive for independent thought.
Solid post!! Again this a huge reason Trump won. People got tired of being blamed and being used as an excuse for other people!! The only thing Van Jones ever got correct was this was a “white lash”!

Okay Cush, why not say something like "we want an immigration system that is fair and reflects the diversity as a nation that makes us so unique but at the same time we people who enter our country to be productive members of society who will make significant contributions to our country" "It's my responsibility as President to ensure the safety and security of all our citizens" instead of that vile, racist bullshit that he is espousing?
1- Trump is far from perfect and says a lot of crazy shit.
2- the "vile racist bullshit" in this case is not vile, racist or bullshit. Fact- Haiti is a shithole. Fact- trump did not say Haitians are shitty.
3- what you wrote sounds like a good representation of what should be said in a speech on immigration. What Trump said was in a closed door meeting re policy. In other words, in a small group sometimes the discussion is more candid and the words are less measured.

2- the "vile racist bullshit" in this case is not vile, racist or bullshit. Fact- Haiti is a shithole. Fact- trump did not say Haitians are shitty.
3- what you wrote sounds like a good representation of what should be said in a speech on immigration. What Trump said was in a closed door meeting re policy. In other words, in a small group sometimes the discussion is more candid and the words are less measured.
Yeah Cush but it should be a reasonable expectation for the person occupying the White House to behave presidential at all times because suffice it to say, shit like that is gonna get out. I know he's human just like the rest of us but this shit is ridiculous.

Cush, call me crazy. However why are Liberals against a “merit based” system?? Are the left afraid these people will have jobs and vote Republican??

I think the race of the immigrants is typically nonwhite and the countries these immigrants are coming from are primarily non white. It;s not like Swedish and Norwegian people are beating the doors down to immigrate to the US. I think a lot of anti immigration people, like myself, get lumped into the racist category because the pool of prospective immigrants is usually primarily non white. My stance is based more on the fact that we have plenty of people. We don't need more. If we are going to take someone in, let him or her be an asset to our community.

Try getting into Canada for even a visit if you have a DWI. Good luck. There are plenty of great people who have made a mistake and gotten a DWI. Canada wont take them. Why should we take everyone and e held to different standards. I dont agree with it.

Meanwhile he hss said on more than one occasion and to anyone who would listen that Obama was by far the most divisive, communist, racist piece of shit who was ever elected as President and I've been all around the world and can personally vouch for what you said about white people being unpopular in countries where people of color are the majority.
I think it would be hard to argue that race relations regressed dramatically during the obama administration as a large result of Obama's anti cop stance and his knee jerk reactions to cases like Fergusen.

Yeah Cush but it should be a reasonable expectation for the person occupying the White House to behave presidential at all times because suffice it to say, shit like that is gonna get out. I know he's human just like the rest of us but this shit is ridiculous.
To a degree

Reactions: normsmith

GTFOHWTBS, There you go twisting shit to fit you're own narrative. He didn't say Haiti was a shithole. He reportedly said "Why do we want all these people from shithole countries (plural) coming here?" But I guess it's easy for you to emphasis Haiti because it is a poverty stricken country and by crude definition a shithole.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT