ADVERTISEMENT

Comrade Trump, You Have Your Orders!!

cems52

SuperCane
Gold Member
Dec 22, 2006
Parkland, Florida
The latest revelations clearly prove Donald J Trump is a Russian agent. For the FBI to open a counter-intelligence investigation on a sitting president the information they had on Trump must have been very persuasive. We all know the things he has done in plain sight. For example, his interview with Lester Holt where he said he fired Comey because of the "Russia thing". What about the day after firing Comey he was seen on Russian tv yuching it up with a room full of Russians in the oval office? This was the same meeting Trump gave the Russians secret information. The American media was not invited. More recently, Trump has authorized the lifting of sanctions of a close ally of Putin. In addition, those private meetings Trump had with Putin, staff members have never seen the transcripts of those meetings. The Mueller Report will confirm Trump's betrayal and more.

Many of you get fake news but this might help you get a clear picture of Trump's wrong doings.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/01/11/us/politics/fbi-trump-russia-inquiry.html

https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/12/politics/trump-putin-meetings-no-records/index.html

Put cems back in his rubber room and this time fit him for a straight jacket
Please respond to this shocking news or......

giphy.gif

What’s shocking cems is your deduction from this article . Did you even read it? Or did you stop after the first paragraph .
NYT = No evidence has emerged that Mr Trump was secretly in contact with or took direction from Russian government t officials . And FBI spokesman declined comment .
And of course the replies and paragraphs after I GUESS YOU MUST HAVE INSIDE INFO .Never mind Trump has been tougher on Russia in 2 years than Obama ( who Putin pushed around) was in his 8 .

The latest revelations clearly prove Donald J Trump is a Russian agent. For the FBI to open a counter-intelligence investigation on a sitting president the information they had on Trump must have been very persuasive. We all know the things he has done in plain sight. For example, his interview with Lester Holt where he said he fired Comey because of the "Russia thing". What about the day after firing Comey he was seen on Russian tv yuching it up with a room full of Russians in the oval office? This was the same meeting Trump gave the Russians secret information. The American media was not invited. More recently, Trump has authorized the lifting of sanctions of a close ally of Putin. In addition, those private meetings Trump had with Putin, staff members have never seen the transcripts of those meetings. The Mueller Report will confirm Trump's betrayal and more.

Many of you get fake news but this might help you get a clear picture of Trump's wrong doings.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/12/politics/trump-putin-meetings-no-records/index.html

Clearly Proves

Anytime someone uses cnn, ny times as their reference I just have to laugh!

All this bullshit on trump, when nothing, I mean nothing was said or done after obama on a live mic, tell Putin he will have more flexibility after the election. It just blows my mind.

Cems all your Heros in Puerto Rico at the beach and this is all you got. Lmao you will see I'm right at the end I almost felling sorry for your dumbass self being duped by the hate and take Party.

It is worth mentioning the biggest thing is NATO. To me that is huge. Trying to find out a way to remove us from NATO should be a red alarm that is deafening regardless of your party affiliation. Hell, even your Trump affiliation unless you are directly related to Trump as family. There is nothing more unamerican than distancing yourself from our NATO allies.

This has nothing to do with CNN, or MSNBC or FOXNEWS or any media. These are his actions on the record.

Sure we can continue to normalize this and explain everything away but one of my favorite Obama quotes comes to mind here and often comes to mind with Benedict Donald.

"Reality has a way of asserting its self"

Barrack Hussein Obama

Reactions: cems52

All this bullshit on trump, when nothing, I mean nothing was said or done after obama on a live mic, tell Putin he will have more flexibility after the election. It just blows my mind.
Is this the one thing you can point to? Because we can point to no less than 30 things Trump has done that is evidence he is doing Putins bidding.

Reactions: cems52
Is this the one thing you can point to? Because we can point to no less than 30 things Trump has done that is evidence he is doing Putins bidding.
Meantime cd people in Puerto Rico with 100+ lobbyists all paid expense trip on privet jets, cd and his merry followers crickets on there beloved liberal politicians.

Please, list the 30 things.

On of my favorite Obama quotes, “Elections have consequences.”

I don't recall hearing Obama or any president push for the US to leave NATO. Obama and all previous presidents have never sided with Russia over our own intelligence agencies. Obama and no previous president have held private meetings with Russians without American staff present. Obama has never concealed the content of such discussions from his staff. Obama has never taken notes from a translator and told that person not to discuss the content of the meeting with anybody. Obama has never tried to lift sanctions on a Putin ally whose company is already under indictment from the Mueller probe. No US president has ever sided with Putin on so many occasions as Trump has. If it quacks like a duck it must be a duck. Trump is an agent of Russia.

Stop being a puppet for that traitor and criminal in he WH.

Reactions: Hermbike
What’s shocking cems is your deduction from this article . Did you even read it? Or did you stop after the first paragraph .
NYT = No evidence has emerged that Mr Trump was secretly in contact with or took direction from Russian government t officials . And FBI spokesman declined comment .
And of course the replies and paragraphs after I GUESS YOU MUST HAVE INSIDE INFO .Never mind Trump has been tougher on Russia in 2 years than Obama ( who Putin pushed around) was in his 8 .
You stick to your right wing talking points Fox Fake News fed you. The evidence is overwhelming Trump is an agent of Russia. What's scary is you know it but refuse to admit you hitched your wagon to the wrong criminal.

You finally got it. Thanks.

Funny I knew you’d use that sophomoric line. Proof Proof Proof. Where is it, let me guess next answer because you don’t have any proof from that article. OK here we go, “ Just wait Mueller coming soon “

Cems all your Heros in Puerto Rico at the beach and this is all you got. Lmao you will see I'm right at the end I almost felling sorry for your dumbass self being duped by the hate and take Party.
Bobbie, as usual you make no sense. The end is near for that criminal whom you support. Remember our bet.

Funny I knew you’d use that sophomoric line. Proof Proof Proof. Where is it, let me guess next answer because you don’t have any proof from that article. OK here we go, “ Just wait Mueller coming soon “
You need to watch more credible news' sources then you'll know all you need to know about that corrupt POS in the WH.

Obama was Putin’s wench - damn embarrassing

That's all you got? It's obvious you know Trump is an agent for Russia. His actions and words speak volumes about his betrayal of our country. Deflecting your anger and disappointments towards Obama will not change the facts of Trump's treasonous behavior. Wake up you're being played by the most corrupt president in American history.

It is worth mentioning the biggest thing is NATO. To me that is huge. Trying to find out a way to remove us from NATO should be a red alarm that is deafening regardless of your party affiliation. Hell, even your Trump affiliation unless you are directly related to Trump as family. There is nothing more unamerican than distancing yourself from our NATO allies.

This has nothing to do with CNN, or MSNBC or FOXNEWS or any media. These are his actions on the record.

Sure we can continue to normalize this and explain everything away but one of my favorite Obama quotes comes to mind here and often comes to mind with Benedict Donald.

"Reality has a way of asserting its self"

Barrack Hussein Obama

Haha. You forget that Obama asked for Putin to give him some Leeway until after the election and it was caught on a hot Mic. Obama asked nato to pay their fair share the same as Trump. Would be nice if y’all could be consistent at least and do a little research before ya spout off some stupid shit like Trump is a Russian agent. Pure hit piece by NYT. Show some evidence and then we can talk.

Reactions: MurphyCane
That's all you got? It's obvious you know Trump is an agent for Russia. His actions and words speak volumes about his betrayal of our country. Deflecting your anger and disappointments towards Obama will not change the facts of Trump's treasonous behavior. Wake up you're being played by the most corrupt president in American history.
Let’s not forget Obama and Hillary’s Russia ‘reset’ easy button. Oh ya, how bout the hot Mic asking Vlad for leeway. Or how about giving 20% of our uranium to the Russians. Let’s not forget Bill got 500 k from Russian govt for one speech. Oops, who could forget Obama sticking up for Russia when debating Romney and saying the 80s want their Cold War policy back. Should I go on?

I don't recall hearing Obama or any president push for the US to leave NATO. Obama and all previous presidents have never sided with Russia over our own intelligence agencies. Obama and no previous president have held private meetings with Russians without American staff present. Obama has never concealed the content of such discussions from his staff. Obama has never taken notes from a translator and told that person not to discuss the content of the meeting with anybody. Obama has never tried to lift sanctions on a Putin ally whose company is already under indictment from the Mueller probe. No US president has ever sided with Putin on so many occasions as Trump has. If it quacks like a duck it must be a duck. Trump is an agent of Russia.

Stop being a puppet for that traitor and criminal in he WH.

If it quacks like a duck it must be one, so if you look like a Mongoloid, you must be one. Good rational.

Haha. You forget that Obama asked for Putin to give him some Leeway until after the election and it was caught on a hot Mic. Obama asked nato to pay their fair share the same as Trump. Would be nice if y’all could be consistent at least and do a little research before ya spout off some stupid shit like Trump is a Russian agent. Pure hit piece by NYT. Show some evidence and then we can talk.
Also if would be nice if Trump supporters stopped with the lame false equivalents. He said he can do something after the election on the live Mike. Trump supporters be like he said. Hey Putin...we will pull out of NATO after you just hacked our election and our democratic way of life....lmao. You are making fools of yourselves.

Also if would be nice if Trump supporters stopped with the lame false equivalents. He said he can do something after the election on the live Mike. Trump supporters be like he said. Hey Putin...we will pull out of NATO after you just hacked our election and our democratic way of life....lmao. You are making fools of yourselves.

Explain in detail how Putin hacked the election; this should be good.

Didn’t think so. I’ve asked you two different questions and you have not been able to supply anything. Thank you.
LMAO@you thinking I have to supply you a damn thing. If you don't know something then go research it yourself. It's not my responsibility. Our intelligence agencies have concluded Russia interfered with our elections. If you don't believe our intelligence agency that is not my problem. Educate yourself. It's not my responsibility.

LMAO@you thinking I have to supply you a damn thing. If you don't know something then go research it yourself. It's not my responsibility. Our intelligence agencies have concluded Russia interfered with our elections. If you don't believe our intelligence agency that is not my problem. Educate yourself. It's not my responsibility.

I’m very well educated on the subject, and it is obvious you are not. Good day.

Serious question. Have you always been stupid?

Let’s not forget Obama and Hillary’s Russia ‘reset’ easy button. Oh ya, how bout the hot Mic asking Vlad for leeway. Or how about giving 20% of our uranium to the Russians. Let’s not forget Bill got 500 k from Russian govt for one speech. Oops, who could forget Obama sticking up for Russia when debating Romney and saying the 80s want their Cold War policy back. Should I go on?

You do know you're spouting off random talking points fed to you by Fox Fake News? Stop it!!!! You sound ignorant and out of touch with the facts.

You do know you're spouting off random talking points fed to you by Fox Fake News? Stop it!!!! You sound ignorant and out of touch with the facts.
Name one thing I said that was false. You can’t. Don’t worry little boy, you’ll learn one of these days.

Good comeback Private Pyle. Did you’re mama drop you on your head as a baby boy?

No but she reached out to yours and asked if abortion was on the table prior to your birth. Stay in your lane, son, or I will wipe your ass with Trump's face.

Name one thing I said that was false. You can’t. Don’t worry little boy, you’ll learn one of these days.

Listen up sonny, nothing you posted compares to the treasonous acts by that lying POS in the WH. Stop trying to deflect. At least use what little intelligence you have evaluating the facts of Trump's criminal behavior.

Fake News. We need to be looking at Hillary's emails, Uranium One, the killing of Hoffa, what's inside Al Capone's vault etc.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT