ADVERTISEMENT

Trump's Latest Racist Comment

Yes i gather and agree with what the Trump phenomenon happens to be. A bunch of very threatened European descendants ignorant enough to believe they are better than everyone else since they arrived sooner....and/or just better period.

It's ridiculous! Pretty racist...And no position a sitting president should be taking.
Racist bullshit post!! Leave if you don’t like it!!

You know what, that's in the rear view mirror and rehashing it isn't going to change your opinion or mine. There is no arguing that race relations were worse at the end of the Obama presidency than they were at the beginning. What is the cause, i guess that can be debated. I'm sure that whatever i present you will counter and it will just be a senseless back and forth that isn't worth either of our valuable time. I have not been profiled, to my knowledge, but again i sense a slight double standard in that Obama can comment as a black man and get immunity from from the actions that result from his words. Yet every word uttered by our current president is cause for impeachment.

Damn right.

Afghans harbored the Taliban and had terror training camps in their country! Iraq invaded neighbors and terrorized the area. And the Suadi’s you are referring to were trained due to the free hand they were given in Afghanistan. And yes planes were “drove” into buildings!!

The Taliban were a faction of Afghans who held the country hostage. They are only one group among many in Afghanistan and only controlled a section of the country.

The Taliban were a faction of Afghans who held the country hostage. They are only one group among many in Afghanistan and only controlled a section of the country.
The Taliban was the Govt in place in 3/4 of the country at the time. Stop talking out of you’re ass!

Not Internationally recognized.
Tell that to the people’s heads they chopped off!! So what they didn’t sit at UN meetings!! The Taliban ran 75-80% of the country! The Northern Allience has the rest. Again Raoul you are talking nonsense!!

Would you ever move to or vacation in Haiti? why not?
I have vacation in Haiti and it’s beautiful you ignorant ass cracka ass cracka, **** you. Haiti is not a shit hole. Yes Trump is racist just like you. He said he wants immigrants only from white countries like Norway. That’s not racist? You cracker ass Cracka.

I have vacation in Haiti and it’s beautiful you ignorant ass cracka ass cracka, **** you. Haiti is not a shit hole. Yes Trump is racist just like you. He said he wants immigrants only from white countries like Norway. That’s not racist? You cracker ass Cracka.
And you bitch about racists!! Hilarious!! You go to a resort and say a country is nice!! Tell the Haitians bearing down the door Haiti is nice!!

Norm! They did! They assimilated, they worked!! They were proud to be Americans!! They fought in wars!! They built this country!! They had pride!! Different times!! Different people!!
They are no different it took all foreigners generations to assimilate dumbazz.

Tell that to the people’s heads they chopped off!! So what they didn’t sit at UN meetings!! The Taliban ran 75-80% of the country! The Northern Allience has the rest. Again Raoul you are talking nonsense!!

What does this have to do with your previous racist comments about Iraqis and Afghans?

What does this have to do with your previous racist comments about Iraqis and Afghans?
Point out my “racist comments” about Iraqis and Afghans! The lying is starting to wear thin! Point these “racist” comments out!! Quite them!! I’ll be waiting!!

Point out my “racist comments” about Iraqis and Afghans! The lying is starting to wear thin! Point these “racist” comments out!! Quite them!! I’ll be waiting!!

Racially stereotyping citizens of both countries when none of them had anything to do with 9/11. Yep I’d say that qualifies.

This must be a parody. Very funny

Racially stereotyping citizens of both countries when none of them had anything to do with 9/11. Yep I’d say that qualifies.
What did I stereotype?? Afghans has training camps!! If you recall we are still there fighting!! And you are stretching what “qualifies” as racist!! Crying racist over nothing is pathetic!! Afghans have been killing our troops for years!! Or did you forgot, you were in the service you said earlier! More lies!!

Reactions: BreakingCane
Ive been to Haiti, it’s a shithole. Bet many of those not saying it have never been.
You watch, 3/4 of the board will now have been there, have family there, hang out there, looking to move there!! All nonsense talk. They love to fake rage!!

No place in the US is even close to as shitty as Haiti!! Nowhere!! I’ve got family in VZ, places there make our shitholes look like Beverly Hills. And again, why does everyone skip over his point of wanting professionals to move here instead of people we have to support! We have enough Americans that need help! We can’t take on the worlds problems!
You’ve clearly never been to parts of SE DC, Baltimore or Chicago.

No where in this comment does it say "send me your future terrorists who hate the western world and plot for its destruction". Also the world has changed so much since that quote. We need to evolve a little.
Nor... send me your Ganbangers to do your bidding to those smuggled into the US and didn’t fulfill their $$ payback.

Reactions: PalmaBoy
You say that but the u.s. military has been all over the world killing people. Some who were terrorists, some who were innocent civilians caught between fire. Tell me, if you're the parent, brother, sister etc. of a slain family member, how would you view the u.s.? To those people perspective, who is the terrorists? Afghanistan, Iraq, Pakistan etc all have been affected by American Terrorism.
Fvck em.

He said he doesn’t want immigrants from shit holes like Haiti and Africa. But he wants more from Norway. What’s the biggest difference between the shitholes and Norway besides GDP? I actually don’t think he’s being racist, but I do think he’s an idiot who consistently contradicts himself by being uninformed of things.

He said he doesn’t want immigrants from shit holes like Haiti and Africa. But he wants more from Norway. What’s the biggest difference between the shitholes and Norway besides GDP? I actually don’t think he’s being racist, but I do think he’s an idiot who consistently contradicts himself by being uninformed of things.
Yeah...a racist.

So everyone who voted for Trump is racist? That’s what you are saying?? And these “mother******” maybe this the problem. Nobody give the other side a chance and you end up with “motherfuc***” comments the first sentence.
Dim is well know at the top of the racists on here.

289fia Obama wouldn't do something this stupid....I was wondering what was taking so long for Obama to be brought up...lmao. This shit is getting beyond embarrassing. Seriously. Obama wouldn't call another country a "shitstorm" and neither would virtually any other republican president in public. It is pure stupidity to do so.

289fia Obama wouldn't do something this stupid....I was wondering what was taking so long for Obama to be brought up...lmao. This shit is getting beyond embarrassing. Seriously. Obama wouldn't call another country a "shitstorm" and neither would virtually any other republican president in public. It is pure stupidity to do so.
Yet he did.

Hypocrisy at its finest... I guess Obama is a Racist after he called Libya the same thing his last year in office...

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...llowed-libya-to-become-a-s-show-a6923976.html

Not the best example to draw a double standard from. He is referring to David Cameron's mismanagement of the Libya conflict after the country was liberated from Qaddafi. Trump on the other hand was referring to an entire country and continent of black people - as in (paraphrasing) "we should be taking in more people from Norway than Haiti or Africa", which itself is a pretty bizarre thing to say since African immigrants are generally more education than most other immigrant groups.

Not the best example to draw a double standard from. He is referring to David Cameron's mismanagement of the Libya conflict after the country was liberated from Qaddafi. Trump on the other hand was referring to an entire country and continent of black people - as in (paraphrasing) "we should be taking in more people from Norway than Haiti or Africa", which itself is a pretty bizarre thing to say since African immigrants are generally more education than most other immigrant groups.
Yes, and referred to the place as a shitstorm. Love the spin.

Except for the fact Obama did call Libya a shitstorm! So spin this anyway you like. Obama and his legacy are gone! Forever

Yes, and referred to the place as a shitstorm. Love the spin.

He's referring to the conditions created by the west, not the indigenous people or the country itself. Big difference between that and what Trump said, which was any combination of lazy, ignorant, and/or racist.

Actually the Taliban were founded in Pakistan. Funded by Pakistan ISS

Even before that, many of them were remnants of the original Mujahideen fighters that we supported to fight against the Soviets from the late 70s going foward. We later partnered with the ISI to recruit and deploy militants against the Soviets during the latter stages of the war. Once the war ended, we pulled support and the ISI were left to their own devices to deal with the Taliban, which is when they turned against us. This is also roughly around the time Bin Ladin began to turn from collaborator to villain.

qdCuOIk.jpg

He's referring to the conditions created by the west, not the indigenous people or the country itself. Big difference between that and what Trump said, which was any combination of lazy, ignorant, and/or racist.
Here’s the excuse parade!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT