ADVERTISEMENT

Way to keep it Classy, Obummer

Floyd didn’t deserve to die. Period
The cop was a whack job and had no business wearing the uniform. He got what he deserved.
But to idolize a troubled , thuggish career criminal and make him a hero is ludicrous. He was no hero. He should have been compliant.

Floyd didn’t deserve to die. Period
The cop was a whack job and had no business wearing the uniform. He got what he deserved.
But to idolize a troubled , thuggish career criminal and make him a hero is ludicrous. He was no hero. He should have been compliant.
162 days man. 162 days. And here's what is depressing. It's not 162 days until we take back the country. Because we will never get 60 in the Senate this cycle (I don't think, at least). And if we do not have 60, you cannot make REAL change for the better. Unfortunately, I now look at it as "162 days until the Dems cannot possibly do any more damage to this country for at least 2 more years." It is incredibly sad where we are. But good ultimately wins over evil. Question is. When it finally does....will we be here to see it?

But I would have voted to convict that cop if I were on the jury. He killed Floyd. But I just CRINGE when fringe elements memorialize this idiot.
The cop was a bad cop who is paying a price being in jail. Floyd was not a good guy but when a former President has us remember Floyd on the two year anniversary of his death and not make mention of the tragedy in Texas instead, I think that's all wrong. That is Obama's warped progressive agenda to keep alive an incident that tries to make all cops look bad.

Floyd was a drug abusing POS. Didn't deserve to die. He doesn't deserve to be canonized by our former jerkoff former garbage President Barak Hussain Obama. Low IQ guy.
A student selected as the president of Harvard Law Review is not a low IQ guy. Law Professor Laurence Tribe hired him as a research assistant and stated that no student had ever impressed him more. Obama was ranked #8 of all U.S. presidents ranked by IQ.

Last edited:
A student selected as the president of Harvard Law Review is not a low IQ guy. Law Professor Laurence Tribe hired him as a research assistant and stated that no student had ever impressed him more. Obama was ranked #8 of all U.S. presidents ranked by IQ.
Barry O is not stupid. He’s an extremely bright guy
That’s why he is dangerous
A white bread kid from Kansas and Hawaii, with a wacky extremist mom who rode an African father who he barely knew into a political career.
Quite a feat
This whole George Floyd is a hero thing is ridiculous
The border agent that rushed into the Uvalde school, taking fire , that’s a hero
Not some cracked out dude passing counterfeit cash and resisting arrest , wrestling with cops

But he was a mediocre president who by his second term was using the race card on a regular basis. Notice that he didn't use it in his fist term because he wanted to get reelected.

By his second term he just didn't give a damn.

It's a matter of opinion. If he was so smart he would have acknowledged the tragedy in Texas.
BTW, I work with a number of Harvard grads and Harvard MBA's. They are analytical but after that lack quite a bit.

Reactions: rkrantz
Why are his academic records sealed.?I would think he would want the world to see them.

Yeah he was so smart he put his SAT and LSAT scores in a lockbox. Harvard Law has special spots open for minorities that have lower standards to make Law Review. How do I know? Its on their website. Being selected President of Law review is a popularity vote. Obama outside of his political views is a friendly guy and outgoing. Doesn't seem hard to like.
Obama is not stupid by any means and a good speaker . But he has never published anything of note in his profession. He is the creation of radical white liberals . Malcolm X -he was brilliant and he knew not to trust them . Obama -he is just a tool.

It's a matter of opinion. If he was so smart he would have acknowledged the tragedy in Texas.
BTW, I work with a number of Harvard grads and Harvard MBA's. They are analytical but after that lack quite a bit.
It's not a matter of opinion. He was ranked #8 of all U.S. presidents ranked by IQ. That is not "a low IQ guy"!

Why are his academic records sealed.?I would think he would want the world to see them.
The answer is the same reason Mitch McConnell's college records are sealed and yours and mine and everyone else's and why your medical records are sealed to all but you and your doctor and why your credit record and social security numbers are not shared broadly.

Reactions: zackbear
College records for politicians are typically published. There is a lot about various time periods of Obama's post high school life that are rather murkey.

The answer is the same reason Mitch McConnell's college records are sealed and yours and mine and everyone else's and why your medical records are sealed to all but you and your doctor and why your credit record and social security numbers are not shared broadly.
Probably why the serial liar Biden thought that he could get away with all the lies he told about his college days. Thankfully, he was called out on that. Apparently he was as bad of a student as he has been as a politician. Maybe he should have stayed with being a potato truck driver. Oh wait, that was yet another lie.

Last edited:
Wrong. Bush and Kerry's records were not sealed.

Wrong. Bush and Kerry's records were not sealed.
Fact: No one other than the person whose name is on the record, or the parent or legal guardian, can request to see or copy the record. Kerry gave permission to release the documents. Both Bush and Al Gore had their grades hacked for public release but did not personally release them.

Last edited:
College records for politicians are typically published. There is a lot about various time periods of Obama's post high school life that are rather murkey.
College records can not be released without signed and dated written consent per the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act.

Last edited:
So Obama doesn't want anybody to see his records ?
From what I could find, no U.S. President has released his college transcripts. Obama was Magna at Harvard Law which is top 10% of a class so he had good grades. Both Bush and Al Gore had their grades hacked for public release but did not personally release them. Trump did not release his college transcripts either.

It's not a matter of opinion. He was ranked #8 of all U.S. presidents ranked by IQ. That is not "a low IQ guy"!
No one could possibly know that. I believe you that it’s probably published somewhere but to compare him to Thomas Jefferson etc is impossible. Did any of them even take an IQ Test? Ima say no.

Reactions: Allied2651
From what I could find, no U.S. President has released his college transcripts. Obama was Magna at Harvard Law which is top 10% of a class so he had good grades. Both Bush and Al Gore had their grades hacked for public release but did not personally release them. Trump did not release his college transcripts either.
Except Obama was gonna be “the most transparent president ever”. First day in office seals his and Michelle’s records.

162 days man. 162 days. And here's what is depressing. It's not 162 days until we take back the country. Because we will never get 60 in the Senate this cycle (I don't think, at least). And if we do not have 60, you cannot make REAL change for the better. Unfortunately, I now look at it as "162 days until the Dems cannot possibly do any more damage to this country for at least 2 more years." It is incredibly sad where we are. But good ultimately wins over evil. Question is. When it finally does....will we be here to see it?

Is this a sick joke? The dude was a 6'4" 235lb bar bouncer at the time of his murder.

Except Obama was gonna be “the most transparent president ever”. First day in office seals his and Michelle’s records.
The idea that any Obama record is "sealed" is a falsehood. This claim has appeared on countless anti-Obama websites and is totally false. If you can prove otherwise, provide some documentation.

Reactions: hawaiian cane
Yeah he was so smart he put his SAT and LSAT scores in a lockbox. Harvard Law has special spots open for minorities that have lower standards to make Law Review. How do I know? Its on their website. Being selected President of Law review is a popularity vote. Obama outside of his political views is a friendly guy and outgoing. Doesn't seem hard to like.
Obama is not stupid by any means and a good speaker . But he has never published anything of note in his profession. He is the creation of radical white liberals . Malcolm X -he was brilliant and he knew not to trust them . Obama -he is just a tool.
Bingo ! Winner !

The former POTUS wasnt idolizing Floyd. He illustrated how defenseless Americans are constantly ending up as victims.
A bright, high IQ guy like Obama should have enough common sense to focus on the Texas shooting victims rather than floyd. He just didn't think before he spoke

Reactions: miamimike
The former POTUS wasnt idolizing Floyd. He illustrated how defenseless Americans are constantly ending up as victims.
Then why hasn't he memorialized Tony Timpa yet. He was the white guy that got keeled on for 14 minutes before he died. Barry is half white so it could have been his son. No protests, riots, or NFL players taking a knee for Tony for some reason.

A bright, high IQ guy like Obama should have enough common sense to focus on the Texas shooting victims rather than floyd. He just didn't think before he spoke
This-pretty tone deaf thing to say on the day 19 innocent children were slaughtered. Guess he has his priorities.

And who or what ranked him? Atlantic Magazine? The New York Times? George Soros? Antifa? Seriously it was likely Mad Magazine!
Instead of posting a sarcastic answer, use any source you wish and look it up yourself. Facts are facts so you'll find the same ranking.

Last edited:
Instead of posting a sarcastic answer, use any source you wish and look it up yourself. Facts are facts so you'll find the same ranking.
He's unranked, let's face that fact. Again, he was likely ranked as a rank amateur. There I would agree.

Then why hasn't he memorialized Tony Timpa yet. He was the white guy that got keeled on for 14 minutes before he died. Barry is half white so it could have been his son. No protests, riots, or NFL players taking a knee for Tony for some reason.
He didnt have to go down the full list. Its happened way too often. The George Floyd Incident and the mass shooting at Uvalde, Tex are more recent. The former president also did not differentiate the degree of mass shootings in the USA. They were attacks on unarmed people, Floyd and the 18 shot at Uvalde, Tex included.

I can honestly say, without reservation, That Obama is a COMPLETE moron. The same thing I say about George W when I learned that daddy paid his way into the Ivy League.

He didnt have to go down the full list. Its happened way too often. The George Floyd Incident and the mass shooting at Uvalde, Tex are more recent. The former president also did not differentiate the degree of mass shootings in the USA. They were attacks on unarmed people, Floyd and the 18 shot at Uvalde, Tex included.
It seems like it only matters when it happens to a certain group of people, almost as if there's a narrative involved. Any chance that Barry will make his way to Wisconsin to honor those that were targeted and killed in a vehicle attack? That seems recent enough. Do you think the NFL will take a knee for 14 minutes during games this year to finally honor the memory of poor Tony?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT