ADVERTISEMENT

Way to keep it Classy, Obummer

No, I'm just telling you how things are in Utah schools. They've interviewed a few of them here in local media. It's you that has the problem with what Utah teachers decide what is best for themselves and their students.
Do the teachers who chose to arm themselves have periodic refresher courses, at least once a month review on the proper handling, dismantling, cleaning as well as target shooting and survival training? Hopefully it isnt a one shot training session so your good to go thing. With the 2nd amendment comes responsible gun ownership along with all the measures I listed. If not, its a huge problem and an abuse of the 2nd amendment.

Do the teachers who chose to arm themselves have periodic refresher courses, at least once a month review on the proper handling, dismantling, cleaning as well as target shooting and survival training? Hopefully it isnt a one shot training session so your good to go thing. With the 2nd amendment comes responsible gun ownership along with all the measures I listed. If not, its a huge problem and an abuse of the 2nd amendment.
Like I said, some of those teachers are ex military. It almost sounds like you'd rather see the teachers and kids be no more than sitting ducks in their school should a gunman enter that school.

Like I said, some of those teachers are ex military. It almost sounds like you'd rather see the teachers and kids be no more than sitting ducks in their school should a gunman enter that school.
You can have teachers armed to the teeth, flak jacket included but they will be the 1st ones tartgeted by the assailant. Thats the reality. Lets hope those teachers who are former military take the initiative, i.e., get refresher training at least once a month. Even with that its a huge responsibility. Lets say there's 30 to a classroom. Teacher gets involved with the active shooter to try to save the students. He or she might not be able to save all 30. Even if one student goes down, the parents of that one student wont be satisfied.
I hope those that dont have military experience wont go thru the harrowing ordeal and I hope those students wont have to relive a traumatic experience.
Im putting it all out there. Maybe there should be HRT team on campus at school hours, 5 days a week.

You can have teachers armed to the teeth, flak jacket included but they will be the 1st ones tartgeted by the assailant. Thats the reality. Lets hope those teachers who are former military take the initiative, i.e., get refresher training at least once a month. Even with that its a huge responsibility. Lets say there's 30 to a classroom. Teacher gets involved with the active shooter to try to save the students. He or she might not be able to save all 30. Even if one student goes down, the parents of that one student wont be satisfied.
I hope those that dont have military experience wont go thru the harrowing ordeal and I hope those students wont have to relive a traumatic experience.
Im putting it all out there. Maybe there should be HRT team on campus at school hours, 5 days a week.
You sure have a lot of hypothetical scenarios. Here's one for you. The teacher takes out the assailant before any damage is done and they and their students live to see another day. For some reason it doesn't seem like that scenario would make you happy.

You sure have a lot of hypothetical scenarios. Here's one for you. The teacher takes out the assailant before any damage is done and they and their students live to see another day. For some reason it doesn't seem like that scenario would make you happy.
Hypothetical scenarios..............you cant leave anything to chance. Because a teacher might not have one. That si why I mention HRT, steel plating and wheels for file cabinets, firearm training as well as survival training, proper maintenance of firearms. Buying a gun isnt a one day event, its a lifelong journey. If they want to take life's journeys then dont leave anything to chance. It all goes with responsible gun ownership.

Hypothetical scenarios..............you cant leave anything to chance. Because a teacher might not have one. That si why I mention HRT, steel plating and wheels for file cabinets, firearm training as well as survival training, proper maintenance of firearms. Buying a gun isnt a one day event, its a lifelong journey. If they want to take life's journeys then dont leave anything to chance. It all goes with responsible gun ownership.
Then why not give our kids at least a fighting chance with a teacher that may be able to prevent it from happening?

Some people might think its clearcut to have a teacher thats armed, to stand and position themselves at the door, with the students out of sight, away from the door. And the teacher just stands at the door. And waits, waits for additional help because there has to be more teachers arriving, armed. "That cant be it." But nothing else comes. That is the entirety of what folks are talking about. And lets be honest, in that situation "it doesnt take a whole lot of training." Standing within a doorframe waiting for a contact shot. That can be taught in 3 days". You may not need a gun. All you need is one of those big scissors with the black handles, silver blades."
If this is the scenario that is accepted, I have questions.
Does the teacher still teach? Or is the teacher posted up by the door, all the time? Why is the teacher by the door? More pointedly, what happened with the 1st classroom? The one that serves as a alarm for everyone else.
It means things didnt go that well with the 1st classroom, didnt it? When teacher Jane Doe is leaning over a desk showing a student an example in a text book, when someone walks in, and she has milliseconds to pull the weapon, release the safety, aim and shoot over the heads of scattering, screaming children. Jane Doe doesnt win that engagement. Because the shooter has speed, surprise, and violence of action on his side. This is why it is so important to press on against an active shooter when they enter. They have to rob the shooter of the initiative. Otherwise, they continue on what they are doing.
The reason there is pushback from people who may have fired from inside buildings in situations like that is because what Im describing here is just as crazy as having a kid sit between the teacher and the target, so the teacher cant win .So arming teachers doesnt really stop anything. It re-enforces what is already happening. It re -enforces the locked doors but it doesnt stop the problem. It serves as an alarm. That is not winning. Its not changing anything. The scenario that has been constructed is a fantasy that begins after the bad part happened. It doesnt actually stop it. Arming teachers isnt a solution. So if it doesnt stop the actual problem but introduces more firearms, to a school, that could be taken, lost, accidently or negligently discharged is that really in the win column????

Some people might think its clearcut to have a teacher thats armed, to stand and position themselves at the door, with the students out of sight, away from the door. And the teacher just stands at the door. And waits, waits for additional help because there has to be more teachers arriving, armed. "That cant be it." But nothing else comes. That is the entirety of what folks are talking about. And lets be honest, in that situation "it doesnt take a whole lot of training." Standing within a doorframe waiting for a contact shot. That can be taught in 3 days". You may not need a gun. All you need is one of those big scissors with the black handles, silver blades."
If this is the scenario that is accepted, I have questions.
Does the teacher still teach? Or is the teacher posted up by the door, all the time? Why is the teacher by the door? More pointedly, what happened with the 1st classroom? The one that serves as a alarm for everyone else.
It means things didnt go that well with the 1st classroom, didnt it? When teacher Jane Doe is leaning over a desk showing a student an example in a text book, when someone walks in, and she has milliseconds to pull the weapon, release the safety, aim and shoot over the heads of scattering, screaming children. Jane Doe doesnt win that engagement. Because the shooter has speed, surprise, and violence of action on his side. This is why it is so important to press on against an active shooter when they enter. They have to rob the shooter of the initiative. Otherwise, they continue on what they are doing.
The reason there is pushback from people who may have fired from inside buildings in situations like that is because what Im describing here is just as crazy as having a kid sit between the teacher and the target, so the teacher cant win .So arming teachers doesnt really stop anything. It re-enforces what is already happening. It re -enforces the locked doors but it doesnt stop the problem. It serves as an alarm. That is not winning. Its not changing anything. The scenario that has been constructed is a fantasy that begins after the bad part happened. It doesnt actually stop it. Arming teachers isnt a solution. So if it doesnt stop the actual problem but introduces more firearms, to a school, that could be taken, lost, accidently or negligently discharged is that really in the win column????

Listen Hawaiicane, all you have to do is follow the Israeli terrorist training manual and go to the gunfire! It works everytime the Palistinians are acting up. You don't hear about mass shootings in Israel do you?

Listen Hawaiicane, all you have to do is follow the Israeli terrorist training manual and go to the gunfire! It works everytime the Palistinians are acting up. You don't hear about mass shootings in Israel do you?
It doesnt take mass shootings to know when Genocide is committed. The latest killing of a Al Jazerra reporter is proof the Israeli govt is desparate in trying to silence reports of atrocities. For the Zionist govt, the roads are narrowing, the doors are closing steadily, the ice is getting thinner. To see the Zionist regime now targetting the media shows they are running out of options.

It doesnt take mass shootings to know when Genocide is committed. The latest killing of a Al Jazerra reporter is proof the Israeli govt is desparate in trying to silence reports of atrocities. For the Zionist govt, the roads are narrowing, the doors are closing steadily, the ice is getting thinner. To see the Zionist regime now targetting the media shows they are running out of options.
The Palistinians refused to share the ballistics with the Israelis. Typical of you to leave out important information. Your just like the rest of those turds twisting the truths. The Israelis want to determine who is responsible. Not the Palestinian scum.

The Palistinians refused to share the ballistics with the Israelis. Typical of you to leave out important information. Your just like the rest of those turds twisting the truths. The Israelis want to determine who is responsible. Not the Palestinian scum.
No. The Zionist regime is trying to cover it up. Watch the video on Youtube put on by OnDemand News. Shireen Abu Akleh was a US citizen. But of course as we all know the zionist regime has its long tentacles in US Media.

No. The Zionist regime is trying to cover it up. Watch the video on Youtube put on by OnDemand News. Shireen Abu Akleh was a US citizen. But of course as we all know the zionist regime has its long tentacles in US Media.
Not true...they have repeatedly asked for the Ballistics and was turned down by the Palestinians. They are hiding the truth! It was likely one of their stray bullets they are hiding.

Sounds more like they're dealing with less than a full deck anyways.
Yes, the zionist govt continues to deny a people basic human rights. Its an illegal occupation, they are committing ethnic cleansing, denying basic rights to Palestinians; access to clean water and nutrition, voting, etc., Palestinians do not hate Israelis, they hate the govt of Israel. The same govt that claims its a democracy but only to Israeli Jews.

Yes, the zionist govt continues to deny a people basic human rights. Its an illegal occupation, they are committing ethnic cleansing, denying basic rights to Palestinians; access to clean water and nutrition, voting, etc., Palestinians do not hate Israelis, they hate the govt of Israel. The same govt that claims its a democracy but only to Israeli Jews.
Maybe the Palestinians should have fought harder in the war vs Israel if they thought the land was so important to them.

Maybe the Palestinians should have fought harder in the war vs Israel if they thought the land was so important to them.
In the late 1930s to mid 1940s the Jewish militia took indecent liberties on a unarmed civilian Palestinian population. What followed next was the poisoning of aquafers by Israeli Jews, contaminated with Typhus. What followed was plundering and pillaging of homes belonging to Palestinians. Immediately those homes were bulldozed to the ground. Next was the expulsion of Palestinians. The zionist regime claimed their offer to Palestinians was "If you leave you will never be allowed to return. " The zionist regime claims their offer was "you can stay but if you leave you can never go back. " Thousands of families were separated. It was a ploy to weaken the structure of Palestinian families.
Whats even more amazing is in the early 1930s Zionists, i.e., Europeans collaborated with Nazi Germany. If you have doubts you can find it in the book 51 DOCUMENTS Zionist Collaboration With The Nazis by Lennie Brenner.

In the late 1930s to mid 1940s the Jewish militia took indecent liberties on a unarmed civilian Palestinian population. What followed next was the poisoning of aquafers by Israeli Jews, contaminated with Typhus. What followed was plundering and pillaging of homes belonging to Palestinians. Immediately those homes were bulldozed to the ground. Next was the expulsion of Palestinians. The zionist regime claimed their offer to Palestinians was "If you leave you will never be allowed to return. " The zionist regime claims their offer was "you can stay but if you leave you can never go back. " Thousands of families were separated. It was a ploy to weaken the structure of Palestinian families.
Whats even more amazing is in the early 1930s Zionists, i.e., Europeans collaborated with Nazi Germany. If you have doubts you can find it in the book 51 DOCUMENTS Zionist Collaboration With The Nazis by Lennie Brenner.
Total B.S.propaganda from an anti semite. As an example, the bulldozing of some Palestinian homes was used against the Palistinian terrorists that injured and killed Israeli citizens. Your a liar and a POS.

Total B.S.propaganda from an anti semite. As an example, the bulldozing of some Palestinian homes was used against the Palistinian terrorists that injured and killed Israeli citizens. Your a liar and a POS.
Go lookup Miko Peled, who is a Jewish American and has lived in Israel. He a Palestinian human rights activist. You misunderstand the word Anti Semite, its a person who is prejudiced against Jewish people. Zionists dont represent all Jewish people.

Answer to the comment you made about Israelis
Go lookup Miko Peled, who is a Jewish American and has lived in Israel. He a Palestinian human rights activist. You misunderstand the word Anti Semite, its a person who is prejudiced against Jewish people. Zionists dont represent all Jewish people.
I don't misunderstand anything. Answer to the fact that the Israelis only bulldozed the homes of Palestinians that involved themselves in terrorism! Don't avoid the facts and truths. You are an anti semite plain and simple.

Answer to the comment you made about Israelis
I don't misunderstand anything. Answer to the fact that the Israelis only bulldozed the homes of Palestinians that involved themselves in terrorism! Don't avoid the facts and truths. You are an anti semite plain and simple.
LOL. Stilll trying to plant the seed. All Im seeing is pitter patter, pitter patter. Palestinian terrorists????!!!!!!
I cant blame them for trying to fight back. For many years Jews and Palestinians lived side by side. That is until the Brits opened the floodgates for the Zionists.

BTW takes one to know one
I think the Israelis have shown amazing restraint. Gaza should have been turned into a parking lot by now. Fools like you have succumbed to the Palistinian propaganda and their lies. Jordan doesn't want them, Egypt doesn't want them. Remember the Black September movement when the Jordanians kicked their asses out of Jordan? F--k em..

I hope you got that Vaseline ready for Nov!!!!! LOL!!! Elections have consequences. But POLICY also has consequences. You're done.

I think the Israelis have shown amazing restraint. Gaza should have been turned into a parking lot by now. Fools like you have succumbed to the Palistinian propaganda and their lies. Jordan doesn't want them, Egypt doesn't want them. Remember the Black September movement when the Jordanians kicked their asses out of Jordan? F--k em..
Restraint???? Here is how the IDF trains their new recruits. They drive them to area where a Palestinian family or families live. They select an adult male, put him in their vehicle and drive appx 4-5 miles then drop him off. The vehicle leaves. So the Palestinian has to walk home 4-5 miles. Its a message to Palestinian families they could lose their home anytime and the choice is NOT theirs. Thats not restraint, its harassment. This info was given publicly by former members of IDF to world Media, except the US of course.
BTW there is a Israeli human rights group consisting of several former members of IDF. You can find it on Youtube. Gaza is a concentration camp. Water is always allocated. If you go to Israel you will see water stored in huge tanks above ground. Thats how you know its a Palestinian area designated by the Zionist regime.

Restraint???? Here is how the IDF trains their new recruits. They drive them to area where a Palestinian family or families live. They select an adult male, put him in their vehicle and drive appx 4-5 miles then drop him off. The vehicle leaves. So the Palestinian has to walk home 4-5 miles. Its a message to Palestinian families they could lose their home anytime and the choice is NOT theirs. Thats not restraint, its harassment. This info was given publicly by former members of IDF to world Media, except the US of course.
BTW there is a Israeli human rights group consisting of several former members of IDF. You can find it on Youtube. Gaza is a concentration camp. Water is always allocated. If you go to Israel you will see water stored in huge tanks above ground. Thats how you know its a Palestinian area designated by the Zionist regime.
DID NOT READ!.

Reactions: Allied2651
They probably need the walking exercise instead of throwing rocks, bottles, burning tires and stabbing Israelis. Most likely a suspected terrorist who was sent a message. Your house will be bulldozed if you are caught terrorizing Israeli citizens. What do you say about the Jordanians and Egyptians that want no part of their Muslim brothers. Doesn't that tell you something?

They probably need the walking exercise instead of throwing rocks, bottles, burning tires and stabbing Israelis. Most likely a suspected terrorist who was sent a message. Your house will be bulldozed if you are caught terrorizing Israeli citizens. What do you say about the Jordanians and Egyptians that want no part of their Muslim brothers. Doesn't that tell you something?
The Zionists payed off both countries. Its the divide & conquer theory.

Hawaii. Let me ask you something now. What are the differences between Zionists and Jews?
The term Zionists doesnt apply to every Jew on the planet. The common denominator among all Zionists has been a claim to Palestine. Original Zionists were European. Zionism is not to be confused with Judaism. You can go to Youtube, lookup Rabbi Shapiro's full assessment on Judaism

The term Zionists doesnt apply to every Jew on the planet. The common denominator among all Zionists has been a claim to Palestine. Original Zionists were European. Zionism is not to be confused with Judaism. You can go to Youtube, lookup Rabbi Shapiro's full assessment on Judaism
Okay. YOU GOT ME!!!

Will agree with you on this post. Gun ownership is a constitutional right, but is does come with responsibilities. Once a month is more than necessary, but quarterly sounds about correct..

A student selected as the president of Harvard Law Review is not a low IQ guy. Law Professor Laurence Tribe hired him as a research assistant and stated that no student had ever impressed him more. Obama was ranked #8 of all U.S. presidents ranked by IQ.
High IQ racist POS.

The Zionists payed off both countries. Its the divide & conquer theory.
That's total crap. The Palistinians tried to overthrow the government of King Hussein of Jordan. That was the Palistinian Black September. Guess what, guess what losers lost again? The loser Palistinians. The Egyptians blew up the Palistinian tunnels that were being built from Egypt into Israel. The tunnels were used to funnel arms from Egypt to Israel to kill and injure Israeli citizens. The Egyptians recognized that peace in the region was more important than turning a blind eye to what the loser Palistinians were doing. So again, I am amazed the restraint that the Israelis have shown in not turning Gaza into a parking lot.

That's total crap. The Palistinians tried to overthrow the government of King Hussein of Jordan. That was the Palistinian Black September. Guess what, guess what losers lost again? The loser Palistinians. The Egyptians blew up the Palistinian tunnels that were being built from Egypt into Israel. The tunnels were used to funnel arms from Egypt to Israel to kill and injure Israeli citizens. The Egyptians recognized that peace in the region was more important than turning a blind eye to what the loser Palistinians were doing. So again, I am amazed the restraint that the Israelis have shown in not turning Gaza into a parking lot.
There is no restraint coming from Israeli police and IDF. Palestinians are continuously harassed, bullied . The Gaza, Sheik Jarrah, and other areas inhabited by Palestinians are not Palestinian settlements. They are concentration camps. Yet these areas are being taken apart by Israelis brick by brick, stone by stone. The Israeli govt isnt intervening, they are encouraging it. The Israeli flag is a symbol of ethnic cleansing, apartheid, genocide and a illegal occupation.
You can talk all you want about the tunnels destroyed, Hamas firing rockets, peace with Egypt and Jordan, etc., but the fact remains Israel doesnt want to share democracy with the Palestinians. If the Zionist regime keeps allowing more and more Jews to enter the country, their aim is to bury the Palestinians and Arabs.

@Allied2651 Another indication of no restraint by the Israeli govt is a day or 2 after the slaying of Al Jazerra Journalist Shireen Abu Akleh her funeral procession was interrupted by Israeli forces beating, harassing Palestinian Christians in the procession. You always hear followers of the Zionist regime claim we are gods chosen people. What god permits, encourages this type of behavior to disrupt a funeral????!!!! It proves the Zionist regime are running out of options. More power to the Palestinian people.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT