ADVERTISEMENT

What a MORON this president is....I just cant!

First of all, I don't give a shit who dies because every single american life has a value. If it were your parents or your grandparents you would care right? So this is just a ridiculous assertion to me. I don't care how old people are who die.

Second of all, our president gets the best healthcare in the entire world. Do the rest of us? No......hell I will even take it further. Trump is actually trying to make sure that we don't because he is trying to remove pre existing conditions right?

We all should get great healthcare. Period....and this idea that we want to keep people down is the problem.
You will get these treatments as theyre experimental, because of Trump. Vaccine is coming donkey!!! Pfffffffft

Reactions: krvanness
How the hell is he going to lead this country through the coronavirus when he can't even protect himself or his own administration?
Another stunt pulled by #45. A desperate attempt to convince Americans a medicinal cure for COVID-19 is near.
Walter Reed physicians were concerned about is oxygen absorption levels. In 2 days he can go for a joy ride???
This coming from a guy who said COVID-19 is a hoax. How long will Hope Hicks, Ron Johnson, Kelly Conway, etc., be quarantined??? #45 is also in the high risk category. Another Trump prank

Ignoring my link to share your own to say It was a lower court ... that means nothing to me. I shared the link of what I was telling you about.
1. Who Is Challenging the ACA?
A group of 20 states, led by Texas, sued the federal government in February 2018, seeking to have the entire ACA struck down (the “state plaintiffs”).3 These states are represented by 18 Republican attorneys general and 2 Republican governors. After Democratic victories in the 2018 mid-term elections, two of these states, Wisconsin and Maine, withdrew from the case in early 2019, leaving 18 states challenging the ACA on appeal (Figure 1)

1. Who Is Challenging the ACA?
A group of 20 states, led by Texas, sued the federal government in February 2018, seeking to have the entire ACA struck down (the “state plaintiffs”).3 These states are represented by 18 Republican attorneys general and 2 Republican governors. After Democratic victories in the 2018 mid-term elections, two of these states, Wisconsin and Maine, withdrew from the case in early 2019, leaving 18 states challenging the ACA on appeal (Figure 1)
So...your logic is since the President is NOT THE ONLY ONE CHALLENGING THE ACA.....that means he is not challenging the ACA? I only wish one day you can see how stupid this idea you have is seriously.

Another stunt pulled by #45. A desperate attempt to convince Americans a medicinal cure for COVID-19 is near.
Walter Reed physicians were concerned about is oxygen absorption levels. In 2 days he can go for a joy ride???
This coming from a guy who said COVID-19 is a hoax. How long will Hope Hicks, Ron Johnson, Kelly Conway, etc., be quarantined??? #45 is also in the high risk category. Another Trump prank

That's this administration. it's just a reality TV show, not a presidency. To me we have not had a president since Obama left office.

Reactions: hawaiian cane
So...your logic is since the President is NOT THE ONLY ONE CHALLENGING THE ACA.....that means he is not challenging the ACA? I only wish one day you can see how stupid this idea you have is seriously.
CD do you know how to read? My lord man read the freaking article. IT is 18 STATES challenging versus the FEDERAL Gov't. It is not United States v United States. It is Texas v United States and 17 other states joined in. It is a challenge to the constitutionality of the individual mandate. That Congress does NOT have the right to FORCE people to buy something and PUNISH those that don't purchase it. You really need to read man..................................

Now its a stunt or the reality that the virus only kills 98% of elderly and sickly combined!
amazing H, how smart people dissuade themselves.
Walter Reed Dr’s we’re NOT concerned over his oxygen level, just another fake news liberal slant.
Enjoy your delussions, that Trump faked Covid
pffffft

Now its a stunt or the reality that the virus only kills 98% of elderly and sickly combined!
Walter Reed Dr’s we’re NOT concerned over his oxygen level, just another fake news liberal slant.
pffffft
That's this administration. it's just a reality TV show, not a presidency. To me we have not had a president since Obama left office.
52 MORE MONTHS
Must suck to know that eh cd??????
LMAO....LMAO
LMAO....LMAO AT YOU!!!!!!!!!!
Pffffft

CD do you know how to read? My lord man read the freaking article. IT is 18 STATES challenging versus the FEDERAL Gov't. It is not United States v United States. It is Texas v United States and 17 other states joined in. It is a challenge to the constitutionality of the individual mandate. That Congress does NOT have the right to FORCE people to buy something and PUNISH those that don't purchase it. You really need to read man..................................
You just don't seem to get it. I said the presidents administration is challenging the ACA. What does others challenging it too have to do with what I said? So... they are challenging it too so what? They are red states. The president is challenging it. That fact is in court. He is lying to you and you willfully won't accept the facts. Which are his administration is challenging it right now in court.

52 MORE MONTHS
Must suck to know that eh cd??????
LMAO....LMAO
LMAO....LMAO AT YOU!!!!!!!!!!
Pffffft
52 more months?

Lol...lol

Since you didn't respond to my question as to whether you wear a mask, I might want my Dungeness crabs to go.

Lol...lol

52 more months?

Lol...lol

Since you didn't respond to my question as to whether you wear a mask, I might want my Dungeness crabs to go.

Lol...lol
LOL
Sorry Cems, didnt see your question. I wear a mask when entering and leaving restaurants, while I’m shopping, NEVER outside or in my car, or anywhere alone.

Reactions: cems52
pffffft
Its high risk for 65 Y/O+ and folks with underlying conditions; it doesnt mean those below that age bracket will not contract COVID-19 and will not die. This is a psycholgical ploy by #45. He is desperate to win in 2020 because if he loses he become a private citizen and subjected to charges of fraud and phony schemes to enrich himself. He could very well spend the rest of his life in prison

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT