ADVERTISEMENT

What happened to our Country Goya Foods and Liberals

This country is a shitshow.
Conservatives are outnumbered on most of these efforts. Just look at how people got Bill O'Reilly off the air by putting pressure on his sponsors until they, one by one, began to not advertise on his show, until Fox eventually had to get rid of him. I don't know how much Goya will be affected since simply complimenting the President doesn't seem to meet the same bar.
You have never seen a united conservative movement on topics like this cause we just let shit fall off our shoulders. But if it does come to this happening I assure you companies that are targeted will feel it.

Conservatives are outnumbered on most of these efforts. Just look at how people got Bill O'Reilly off the air by putting pressure on his sponsors until they, one by one, began to not advertise on his show, until Fox eventually had to get rid of him. I don't know how much Goya will be affected since simply complimenting the President doesn't seem to meet the same bar.
Well Bill O’Reilly was fired for sexual harassment, but really knows what the libs will do next? Mental Illness has no consistency.

See Raoul thats the pussy ass liberal BS. And you sir hit the nail on the head. Your words above sum up exactly who the problem is in this country. Did you ever think about the average worker for Goya? The charity they give to poor people? No you didn't because you're selfish pieces of dog shyt. I didn't like Obama I didn't ever once think about boycotting or the other pansy BS you liberals do. You are the kid who takes his ball and runs home to Mommy. You make me sick

People have the right to not buy products from any company whose actions they disagree with. This is not complicated.

Reactions: zackbear
This country is a shitshow.

You have never seen a united conservative movement on topics like this cause we just let shit fall off our shoulders. But if it does come to this happening I assure you companies that are targeted will feel it.

That's because there's no such thing. Conservatives aren't united and more importantly, they don't have any consumer power on cancel culture issues. If they did, it would've been used repeatedly by now. Normal people (ie non-conservatives) wield all the power through social media campaigns. See all the recent twitter threads where common people identify Karens and other weirdos on the internet to get them fired. There is power in numbers.

Is it my fault that the NFL can't see the hypocrisy of offending millions and millions of their fans by Kap's actions?

No. But it is your fault for being on the wrong side of an issue that is clearly trending in the opposite direction.

My wife is Cuban, Goya is the go to.
People have the right to not buy products from any company whose actions they disagree with. This is not complicated.

POLICIES??????? WTF ARE YOU talking about???? Goya Inc took NO ACTIONS .. they were invited to an event in which the president of the US congratulated MINORITIES for having persevered and built a successful company .. which EMPLOYS THOUSANDS of people of a variety of ethnic backgrounds in the USA (Florida, New Jersey, Puerto Rico) .. blacks, white, latinos ... THEY are the model of a success. And because they attended an event in which the president was congratulating MINORITIES .. they should be black listed by paid for antagonizers like AOC (who has not had an original thought since the first time she peed). You guys are the epitome of FRAUD!!!!!

That's because there's no such thing. Conservatives aren't united and more importantly, they don't have any consumer power on cancel culture issues. If they did, it would've been used repeatedly by now. Normal people (ie non-conservatives) wield all the power through social media campaigns. See all the recent twitter threads where common people identify Karens and other weirdos on the internet to get them fired. There is power in numbers.

ANYBODY calling "non conservatives" normal .. is definitely either on drugs or simply mentally challenged. I have never seen more "ill educated" positions, comments and activities supported by people acting with not one shred of common sense.

ANYBODY calling "non conservatives" normal .. is definitely either on drugs or simply mentally challenged. I have never seen more "ill educated" positions, comments and activities supported by people acting with not one shred of common sense.

Well its true. Conservatives are in the extreme minority in the online world where most of these campaigns to boycott companies for various reasons take flight. A vast majority of the planet isn't conservative. Congrats on being in the extreme minority.

I can't wait until the SJW's get the Blackface Governor of Virginia fired.

POLICIES??????? WTF ARE YOU talking about???? Goya Inc took NO ACTIONS .. they were invited to an event in which the president of the US congratulated MINORITIES for having persevered and built a successful company .. which EMPLOYS THOUSANDS of people of a variety of ethnic backgrounds in the USA (Florida, New Jersey, Puerto Rico) .. blacks, white, latinos ... THEY are the model of a success. And because they attended an event in which the president was congratulating MINORITIES .. they should be black listed by paid for antagonizers like AOC (who has not had an original thought since the first time she peed). You guys are the epitome of FRAUD!!!!!

He praised Trump. Personally I'm not bothered by this, but I also acknowledge that many people would be offended if he did and accordingly, have the right to not buy the company's products. Why is this so difficult to grasp ?

He likely would have been forced to resign if he weren't a Dem. Many others in the same boat were fired even after apologizing for something that happened 30 or more years ago.

Yes, like Al Franken, who was forced out over a few prank photos.

The left wants a Cival War at all costs.......and unfortunately, I think they get it

Last edited:
Hats of to the man for standing up and not being silenced and intimidated by BLM and ANTIFA and others that hate this country and our founding fathers. The founder of Goya foods lived in a communist country and realizes how great of a country America is.
100%

Reactions: utatem
When it happens and it will soon if the communist try to destroy our history you will see a sleeping giant wake up. I have never seen so many people starting to leave city’s by the thousands. Folks are not scared anymore to call you racist communist out.

Reactions: GLFSTRM and 6882
He praised Trump. Personally I'm not bothered by this, but I also acknowledge that many people would be offended if he did and accordingly, have the right to not buy the company's products. Why is this so difficult to grasp ?

I cannot believe anybody is that weak to "be bothered" by a CEO of a company acknowledging being recognized for generations of hard work .. but of course it has to be a Lib who feels slighted .. or left out. The entire liberal community has come off a a group of complete frauds ... period. What a sorry, sick, underachieving group of people. Truly disgusting.

I cannot believe anybody is that weak to "be bothered" by a CEO of a company acknowledging being recognized for generations of hard work .. but of course it has to be a Lib who feels slighted .. or left out. The entire liberal community has come off a a group of complete frauds ... period. What a sorry, sick, underachieving group of people. Truly disgusting.
Yep they hate capitalism .

Sucking up to Trump? He was simply at a function where he was mentioned as an example of a success story .. and he said thanks! For that liberals have a problem? They have a problem when any normal person simply acts decent?

Libs have become disgusting dregs of society.
And that he was honored to be invited and thank you for the hispanic financial and educational package Trump put forth.

We don't play cancel culture

Reactions: grbcane
Sucking up to Trump? He was simply at a function where he was mentioned as an example of a success story .. and he said thanks! For that liberals have a problem? They have a problem when any normal person simply acts decent?

Libs have become disgusting dregs of society.
They are overplaying their hand as typical fascists do .. I have no problem with Dems or Pubs , but too far left and too far right are truly frightening creatures.. this will help Trump w/ the Latino vote big time ( and that’s a huge base )... 1 month ago , I would of said no way Trump wins... today , if a couple things happen , I believe Trump wins ... seeing a lot of folks starting to see the end game ... without law , there is no order

Speech suppression
There’s nothing stopping Goya or their CEO from releasing press release, posting on FB, tweeting, calling for an interview with the media, or walking out in the corner and standing in a soap box and yelling to everyone who comes by that the rapture is coming.

Yes, like Al Franken, who was forced out over a few prank photos.
Wasn’t it sexual harassment / assault?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theatlantic.com/amp/article/545954/

“I couldn’t believe it,” she wrote. “He groped me, without my consent, while I was asleep.”

I felt violated all over again. Embarrassed. Belittled. Humiliated.

How dare anyone grab my breasts like this and think it’s funny?

I told my husband everything that happened and showed him the picture.

I wanted to shout my story to the world with a megaphone to anyone who would listen, but even as angry as I was, I was worried about the potential backlash and damage going public might have on my career as a broadcaster.

But that was then, this is now. I’m no longer afraid.”

clearly was a prank though... uhhgggg f’ing liberals and their hypocrisy!

Wasn’t it sexual harassment / assault?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theatlantic.com/amp/article/545954/

“I couldn’t believe it,” she wrote. “He groped me, without my consent, while I was asleep.”

I felt violated all over again. Embarrassed. Belittled. Humiliated.

How dare anyone grab my breasts like this and think it’s funny?

I told my husband everything that happened and showed him the picture.

I wanted to shout my story to the world with a megaphone to anyone who would listen, but even as angry as I was, I was worried about the potential backlash and damage going public might have on my career as a broadcaster.

But that was then, this is now. I’m no longer afraid.”

clearly was a prank though... uhhgggg f’ing liberals and their hypocrisy!

Very good. Now do Trump...

https://news.yahoo.com/trump-accusers-sexual-assault-153559631.html

9aabb5480ef86022b39a067d953709db

Hold up no deflecting... you said it was a prank. Apparently she didn’t think so! Sexual assault is NOT consensual sex by the way. Wasn’t sure if I needed to remind you of that.

I didn’t think you would defend the rapist.

Married to a Cuban wife, and I love Goya’s Moho.
I found a recipe for Mojo sauce in a recipe for pork tenderloins. It's not so easy to find in Utah so I started making my own. I also bring back some of the Mojo spice when I go back to Fl. Good stuff.

Reactions: grbcane
Well its true. Conservatives are in the extreme minority in the online world where most of these campaigns to boycott companies for various reasons take flight. A vast majority of the planet isn't conservative. Congrats on being in the extreme minority.
The majority of the country IS conservative..the moronic white, woke LIBERTARDS rule Twitter because they don’t have normal jobs or lives. They are better organized by dog whistles from Soros funded groups. The sad part is that most companies cave to disgusting human beings that aren’t their core constituents

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT