ADVERTISEMENT

What's Next For Trump: Prison?

I thank Trump daily for exposing the sheet wearing crew on this site. First it was thru were defending Republican values now its in the open and it's about Trump.And I'm not gonna let a day go by when the election is over and Biden is sworn that I don't remind y'all how wrong y'all was. Chumpchangeville cane shows us daily that law enforcement is comprised of prejudiced and biased individuals. He touts FBI when it suits his argument and questions them when they question his man crush. Its pieces of sh!t like him that will keep Democrats in power for the next decade. You're the greatest threat to this nation per the FBI. Enjoy Biden and Harris for the next 4 yrs co@k suckers.

Reactions: Richie Y
Another New York liberal who is projecting his fantasies because Hillary wasn’t elected in 2016. Literally nothing stated there is factual in any way shape or form. Nothing
Don't waste your time with stupid people. It's no challenge. Again, the libtards personally attack when they are without an answer. Can't fix stupidity.

Reactions: CashvilleCane1
Another New York liberal who is projecting his fantasies because Hillary wasn’t elected in 2016. Literally nothing stated there is factual in any way shape or form. Nothing

Everything in the article is factual. You just happen to not believe in objective facts, especially those that indict your morally bankrupt leader.

Everything in the article is factual. You just happen to not believe in objective facts, especially those that indict your morally bankrupt leader.
Then provide actual facts of those criminal violations. I’ll wait because you can’t. You really think I’d make that statement unless I already knew the answer? I’ve got 24 years in the field man. I know bullsh-t when I see it. People who make generalized statements with a motive to write hit pieces are completely full of grade-A bullshit! If he had actual facts you don’t think he being writing about the actual details??? Lmao gullible ass

Then provide actual facts of those criminal violations. I’ll wait because you can’t. You really think I’d make that statement unless I already knew the answer? I’ve got 24 years in the field man. I know bullsh-t when I see it. People who make generalized statements with a motive to write hit pieces are completely full of grade-A bullshit! If he had actual facts you don’t think he being writing about the actual details??? Lmao gullible ass

Running speed traps and pulling people over for burned out tail lights in rural TN don't make you a legal scholar.

You can find a mountain of information about Trump's legal problems on most news sites since they have been widely covered for the past four years.

Raoul - look at CD's article. It's a Forbes article from a fairly reputable magazine. His net worth is 2.5 billion. Not the richest guy in the world but wealthier than 99.9% of the population. He has been a successful businessman. He has had his bankruptcy and came out of it very strong. Look how many times Chrysler went bankrupt. I'm referring to the man. Eventually, the smart experienced businessmen make it happen.

Running speed traps and pulling people over for burned out tail lights in rural TN don't make you a legal scholar.

You can find a mountain of information about Trump's legal problems on most news sites since they have been widely covered for the past four years.
If that’s what you think I do for a living then you’re as stupid as I thought you were.

“Most news sites” who coordinate their stories because their advertising is bought in bulk increments by certain liberal donors who use their finances to control the media feed to you sheep.

you ever notice you retards go a week at a time with the new same buzzwords or topics of conversation? Yeah probably not.

Raoul - look at CD's article. It's a Forbes article from a fairly reputable magazine. His net worth is 2.5 billion. Not the richest guy in the world but wealthier than 99.9% of the population. He has been a successful businessman. He has had his bankruptcy and came out of it very strong. Look how many times Chrysler went bankrupt. I'm referring to the man. Eventually, the smart experienced businessmen make it happen.

I didn't say he would go bankrupt - just that he was carrying a lot of debt, at least some of which is foreign debt, which is incredibly problematic if you're the President of the United States and are supposed to be acting in the interests of your country, at time when you're potentially working with foreign governments in countries where the debt was loaned. People like to make a big deal about asking to see his taxes before he was elected, well this is why they wanted to see them. Unlike your average generic Presidential candidate, Trump has a lot of foreign entanglements and we need to see who he owed money to in order to make sure there were no conflicts of interest.

The debt issue aside, he has legal issues he will be facing at the federal level, with the Manhattan DA, and with the State of New York AG. These should keep him tied up for the rest of his life.

I didn't say he would go bankrupt - just that he was carrying a lot of debt, at least some of which is foreign debt, which is incredibly problematic if you're the President of the United States and are supposed to be acting in the interests of your country, at time when you're potentially working with foreign governments in countries where the debt was loaned. People like to make a big deal about asking to see his taxes before he was elected, well this is why they wanted to see them. Unlike your average generic Presidential candidate, Trump has a lot of foreign entanglements and we need to see who he owed money to in order to make sure there were no conflicts of interest.

The debt issue aside, he has legal issues he will be facing at the federal level, with the Manhattan DA, and with the State of New York AG. These should keep him tied up for the rest of his life.
You mean like selling your influence to China? Lmfao!!!

Over a billion in debt and no way to pay it off. No wonder he's been sucking up to Putin and MBS for the past four years. Kushner is in a similar predicament as well.
Yep and these Republicans pretend this isn't reality. This isn't a concern. These rat sap suckas come here and like the question where did I see Trump owes so much and money and then like you saying he is a security risk. I don't understand people like this. This is serious business at a very high level. You mention Kushner and I see how Trump runs his businesses. Anyone that even went to a community college business school should be able to ascertain Trump shouldn't run a 20Trillion dollar economy. Every business just about he has every run including Trump University was a shit show.....he is still answering for. Why would I want him running America?

Reactions: Raoul2
Yep and these Republicans pretend this isn't reality. This isn't a concern. These rat sap suckas come here and like the question where did I see Trump owes so much and money and then like you saying he is a security risk. I don't understand people like this. This is serious business at a very high level. You mention Kushner and I see how Trump runs his businesses. Anyone that even went to a community college business school should be able to ascertain Trump shouldn't run a 20Trillion dollar economy. Every business just about he has every run including Trump University was a shit show.....he is still answering for. Why would I want him running America?
Lots of words only to be wrong in totality.

You need to learn some basic business principles. All money is not good money. Nobody cares if el chapo is worth 5 billion dollars. He stole robbed and murdered for it. These things will never impress a decent business man. Being work 2.5 Billion and owing over a billion does not impress anyone that even went to community college business school. He is making money off not paying people obviously. I wonder if you would be so impressed if you owned one of these businesses he blew off?

Last edited:

Not really sure what legal issues he has or which will be ultimately pursued. Long time to go and 2024 is two years away from starting the Presidential run. Mid -terms in 2022 could get interesting. I predict that in the next two years, little will be accomplished unless the Senate goes Democratic. 2024 comes around and Trump may want to run again. If not, the Republican party is stacked with capable politicians.

You need to learn some basic busienss principles. All money is not good money. Nobody cares if el chapo is worth 5 billion dollars. He stole robbed and murdered for it. These things will never impress a decent business man. Being work 2.5 Billion and owing over a billion does not impress anyone that even went to community college business school. He is making money off not paying people obviously. I wonder if you would be so impressed if you owned one of these businesses he blew off?
CD- quit backtracking on your mistaken statements and be on time tomorrow for your McDonald shift. You really don't know what you are talking about.

Actually it isn't hard to find. Why do you need to ask me for a source. Just Google Trump owes 1.1 Billion. This is what Forbes estimate he owes and during a second term as president this makes him a national security risk.

Listen, you are asking for things you do not want to see. If you wanted to see them you would google to get the information. You aren't an invalid. Took all of 10 seconds to find.

It is incredible how brilliant cd is

I wonder if cd has ever bought a ticket and attended a Cane Game. He Is the most fake person on this site. Take cems52 a die hard communist that drinks boon farms wine 🍷 😂😂😂😂 but nothing fake about him. Big difference. That is what cd does not get.

Reactions: Allied2651
I wonder if cd has ever bought a ticket and attended a Cane Game. He Is the most fake person on this site. Take cems52 a die hard communist that drinks boon farms wine 🍷 😂😂😂😂 but nothing fake about him. Big difference. That is what cd does not get.

Is that your backhanded compliment of me?

What garbage. What now? You really had to stretch to find this site.
Please find better material to put on the Lounge.
Let's just say that the big real estate moguls like Trump play the real estate gains and losses this way to minimize their taxes. Let's say the Democrats get every female he has screwed to step forward and sue him , this is still a nothing video. Do you think for a second that the Republicans do not have dirt on Sleepy Joe and his son?, or Hillary, or Barak Hussain Obama or Pocahontas or the squad ? An action will cause a reaction.
Please get better material , this is all rinse and repeat.
Why haven't Republicans used their dirt on Sleepy Joe? I'll answer for you. They have none!!!!

Lol...lol
Lol...lol

Smh stop watching your fake news networks. This has been one giant concerted effort to oust him for the last four years. Hasn’t worked yet and won’t work even though unprecedented cheating was used to “win” this election. These aren’t civilians litigation cases by the way. They are stepping blocks to a criminal case again the center of this network. It sounds unbelievable and crazy but I’m telling you to trust OL’ Cash on this one. There are witnesses who have already testified against these people in hearings you haven’t seen nor heard of yet. When I say Joe Biden lost by a considerable margin, he got skunked!!!

By the way it is not just democrats, there a few republicans in on it too. They took payments from the Chinese govt as a payoff. There were also Other foreign entities involved in influencing the election other than the Chinese.
You sound like a lunatic.

Lol...lol
Lol...lol

It is incredible how brilliant cd is

What we call delusional they call brilliant...
But in CD case its called idiotic..

All you have to do is look no further than the Dems brand.... A freaking JACKASS... !!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT