ADVERTISEMENT

What's Next For Trump: Prison?

Greatest POTUS since Regan..

Obama the Worst.. !!!! Live with it u slug..
Obama did eight years DUMMY. You probably didnt know that because of your educational background. America FIRED Trump after 4 years of nothing and over 260.000 Americans dead.

Obama did eight years DUMMY. You probably didnt know that because of your educational background. America FIRED Trump after 4 years of nothing and over 260.000 Americans dead.

Yea its sad... didn't get anything accomplished in 8 years ...
incompetent as Jimmy carter..

CD, gave you facts about the billions Trump owes and you still deny it. WTF???
Yep , I gave them a specific breakdown of who he owes attached to the actual record of debt. These are just the major creditors. God only knows how many people he actually owes. I don't know what else they need to see. My guess is nothing because it wouldn't matter. Trump is a POS and these people love that about him. This is how they roll too. He is a hero to them because he does business that way and says all the racist crap he wants and gets away with it seemingly.

Last edited:
Reactions: Richie Y and cems52
Yep , I gave them a specific breakdown of who he owes attached to the actual record of debt. These are just the major creditors. God only knows how many people he actually owes. I don't know what else they need to see. My guess is nothing because it wouldn't matter. Trump is a POS and these people love that about him. This is how they roll too. He is a hero to them because he does business that was and says all the racist crap he wants and gets away with it seemingly.
CD - His Net Worth is 2.5 billion. The Forbes article says so. NET. What is so difficult to understand?

Reactions: krvanness
CD - His Net Worth is 2.5 billion. The Forbes article says so. NET. What is so difficult to understand?

No, what is it YOU don't understand? I was asked to show something proving his debt. That's what I did.....and anyone knows if you carry that kind of debt you are a shit businessman. That's the point. It isn't how much money he has. Blowing off your creditors isn't something successful people need to do.

No, what is it YOU don't understand? I was asked to show something proving his debt. That's what I did.....and anyone knows if you carry that kind of debt you are a shit businessman. That's the point. It isn't how much money he has. Blowing off your creditors isn't something successful people need to do.
You don't have a clue..

You don't have a clue..

Only in the world of a Trump supporter can Trump tell you he is worth 10 Billion Dollars. Actually owe his creditors 1.1 billion dollars. Be worth 2) Go bankrupt 6 times (No other American Bank will do business with him - what is it you don't understand about this?) and counting because we think he is either getting ready to file again to stiff his creditors or he already has.....and this be a big time business mogul.

Let's not forget the level of incompetence we are talking about here. This is who our resident Canesport bootlickers wanted to be put in charge of the United States of America for another 4 years.

4xkFXNF.jpg

It is just so sickening for four years to watch the bar lowered to the point our policies are introduced on twitter with a 40 character limit and half of the time no spell check. I'm sick of hearing even the slightest hint of him doing his job it's a major production such a big deal it is. It reminds me of those people that tell you they take care of their kids. You are supposed to take care of your kids. They are yours. It's your job. Same here! This douchebag wants credit for merely doing his job every chance he gets. He looks to take credit for things Obama did. He is a lazy person that trades on his race and privileges' he was born into. It's a microcosm of what's wrong with this country. It's white collar crimes vs other crimes.

We need some serious changes and Uncle Joe is only the beginning. This is going take 16 years to fix.

Last edited:
It is just so sickening for four years to watch the bar lowered to the point our policies are introduced on twitter with a 40 character limit and half of the time no spell check. I'm sick of hearing even the slightest hint of him doing his job it's a major production such a big deal it is. It reminds me of those people that tell you they take care of their kids. You are supposed to take care of your kids. They are yours. It's your job. Same here! This douchebag wants credit for merely doing his job every chance he gets. He looks to take credit for things Obama did. He is a lazy person that trades on his race and privileges' he was born into. It's a microcosm of what's wrong with this country. It's white collar crimes vs other crimes.

We need some serious changes and Uncle Joe is only the beginning. This is going take 16 years to fix.

Another dumb-ass post by clown 1....

Reactions: Allied2651
Biden is such a great role model for y’all. He is such a great person. For 47 years he has made sure all the inner city’s are great places to raise a family. Him and his family have become rich from foreign money and gave nothing back to the inner city’s But that’s ok because he is for us black folks.His four big houses he owns are no where near the inner city’s but that’s ok because he is 100 % for social injustice.He never tells a lie he is pure. Yep how would anyone be against a 84 year old white guy that has been in politics for 47 years and made all the inner city’s safe and secured. Heck you do not even need police or law and order. Yep got to be giddy Biden is the man .

Did the rent get paid this month? Asking for a friend.

Reactions: CashvilleCane1
CD gave you facts about the billions Trump owes and you still deny it. WTF???
First and foremost CD wouldnt know a fact if it bitch-slapped him the face. Secondly neither would you. Thirdly I explained exactly what I said and you ignored it so that means you don’t have an answer either . Fourthly Trump will win this election and we will all laugh as you guys go into another term of tantrums and stomping of feet.

First and foremost CD wouldnt know a fact if it bitch-slapped him the face. Secondly neither would you. Thirdly I explained exactly what I said and you ignored it so that means you don’t have an answer either . Fourthly Trump will win this election and we will all laugh as you guys go into another term of tantrums and stomping of feet.

Child please! Go take your meds.

Trump doesn’t believe this. You can hear it in this interview....

Reactions: cems52
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT