ADVERTISEMENT

When the Looting Starts, the Shooting Starts...

Think this puts Guard in a tuff spot. Mayor orders Police ( Who are Trained for This ) to let rioters burn a police station to the ground. What is Guard’s answer. I know I wouldn’t want to try and quell this lawlessness. No upside for a Guardsman.

Think this puts Guard in a tuff spot. Mayor orders Police ( Who are Trained for This ) to let rioters burn a police station to the ground. What is Guard’s answer. I know I wouldn’t want to try and quell this lawlessness. No upside for a Guardsman.
Declare Marshall law, tell everyone to go home in the next hour, and those still looting who don’t disperse get arrested, and those who resist and continue to loot get bullets between their eyes. Next question?

Their mayor is a YUGE liberal pvssy. Their Police Chief warned these libtard rioters that while he was devastated by what happened, he couldn’t stand for the looting and destruction. And what does the pvssy mayor do? Cuts the PD Chief’s legs from under him & lets those animals burn a station to the ground. I’m looking forward to them trying that crap again tonight, in hopes that a few of them meet their end. Unlike George Floyd (May he R.I.P), those animals will deserve what they get.

Their mayor is a YUGE liberal pvssy. Their Police Chief warned these libtard rioters that while he was devastated by what happened, he couldn’t stand for the looting and destruction. And what does the pvssy mayor do? Cuts the PD Chief’s legs from under him & lets those animals burn a station to the ground. I’m looking forward to them trying that crap again tonight, in hopes that a few of them meet their end. Unlike George Floyd (May he R.I.P), those animals will deserve what they get.
Nothing. Was the pussy liberal governor crying? Nice leadership.

Leadership of People's Republic of Minneapolis is a disgrace.The pathetic sniveling do nothing Mayor is an embarrassment. Police force has had reputation for being out of control for years.
Mayor and CNN. say it's Trump's fault.

Last edited:
Law enforcement is most cases is better prepared to deal with rioters as we have field force teams. Several of the large agencies like NYOD, Dallas PD, LAPD have full time teams who do nothing but practice and deploy for this stuff. When I was at Lee County I was on our FFT we had a large team.

Reactions: grbcane and ZEKEMUG
Declare Marshall law, tell everyone to go home in the next hour, and those still looting who don’t disperse get arrested, and those who resist and continue to loot get bullets between their eyes. Next question?
Yes.. yes. Bingo!!

Let’s look at the local democrat leadership that allowed that officer to still have a job after 18 complaints, the blame should come back on them.

Let’s look at the local democrat leadership that allowed that officer to still have a job after 18 complaints, the blame should come back on them.

Guy is going to get his but eighteen complaints does not reflect on the Democratic leadership except for fact complaints might feel more at ease. If anything it would reflect on it would be internal affairs. Don’t know what complaints were so not prepared to judge.

Trump wants this thing over immediately and if killing a few looters or protesters will help him achieve his goal, so be it....“Once they Loot, we’ll start to Shoot” will be his new campaign slogan replacing “Build a Wall, Mexico will Pay”...

Trump wants this thing over immediately and if killing a few looters or protesters will help him achieve his goal, so be it....“Once they Loot, we’ll start to Shoot” will be his new campaign slogan replacing “Build a Wall, Mexico will Pay”...

Fine with me.

Reactions: utatem

You sound like you want it to continue, screw the victims as long as it frustrates Trump. You’re a person of real compassion.

Fine with me.
I know it is and that’s the problem with Trumps base and Trumps rhetoric....Trump doesn’t care about these folks and if releasing vicious dogs and ominous weapons on the protestors will end the outrage..So be it..

I know it is and that’s the problem with Trumps base and Trumps rhetoric....Trump doesn’t care about these folks and if releasing vicious dogs and ominous weapons on the protestors will end the outrage..So be it..

No, I DON'T CARE ABOUT THESE FOLKS!! Dude, you have gone bat shit crazy if you are going to make excuses for people who are out beating the shit out of innocent people, destroying private property, and stealing private property! If I were there, and I was armed (which you can f**king bet I would be), and I saw these pieces of absolute shit beating people who dare stand in their way I WOULD PUT THEM DOWN! PERIOD!!

Dude was just trying to protect his store.

Reactions: ZEKEMUG

Trump base my ass. Trumpers aren’t out there ruining property, endangering lives. Throwing bricks at the Police. You start the problem be prepared for the consequences. I’m old enough to remember looters will be shot on site and have no problem with it. Meet force with force stop letting these criminals dictate.

Last edited:
Reactions: BreakingCane
I guess he and police couldn’t see eye to eye
UM_Cane (AKA Caitlyn) and her gangbang buddies. I cant wait for the election. This guy is losing votes everytime he opens his mouth. He just said he respected peaceful protest. Then the law enforcers unleash a ton of tear gas on the PEACEFUL PROTESTORS so he can do a photo opt. WORST PRESIDENT IN AMERICAN HISTORY.

UM_Cane (AKA Caitlyn) and her gangbang buddies. I cant wait for the election. This guy is losing votes everytime he opens his mouth. He just said he respected peaceful protest. Then the law enforcers unleash a ton of tear gas on the PEACEFUL PROTESTORS so he can do a photo opt. WORST PRESIDENT IN AMERICAN HISTORY.
You get your pvssy handed to you at a protest today, gookcub? Sorry the tear gas made you cry. You’ll learn to run faster next time.

Reactions: utatem
Another reason to shoot first ask questions later when it comes to domestic terrorism with looting rioters. Hope a few of these animals take some shells right between the running lights tonight. A few head shots dropping the derelicts of society should send a message to other similarly minded anti-American terrorists.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT