ADVERTISEMENT

Who else is angry over this spending bill?

Yes, the same trends that started during the Obama administration are still taking place. But how do you think the new economic policies will play out?

There's only one way raising spending, cutting taxes, and getting into a trade war due to tarriffs will work out. A massive recession.

I’m not sure yet honestly. I think they could. Assist with the NAFTA negotiations and then ensure better trade agreements abroad. That said it could really backfire and no telling what happens then.

Yes, the same trends that started during the Obama administration are still taking place. But how do you think the new economic policies will play out?

One day you people will figure out what is very evident to the rest of the free world. He has no policy. He has no plans and he has no doctrines. He is just a dude that got into the white house with the help of Russians, facebook and peoples fears and prejudices. There is no there there. When you are done pulling curtain it is just an over aged frat boy that loves money and banging broads. He has no clue of what to do. He gets his briefings watching foxnews.

Not necessarily. There’s a chance it could really benefit us in the end but it’s a risky move no doubt.

There's only one way raising spending, cutting taxes, and getting into a trade war due to tarriffs will work out. A massive recession.

Noise! You really don’t provide a whole lot to the discussion, so shush for a minute and try to keep up.

One day you people will figure out what is very evident to the rest of the free world. He has no policy. He has no plans and he has no doctrines. He is just a dude that got into the white house with the help of Russians, facebook and people fears and prejudices. There is no there there. When you pulling curtain it is just an over aged frat boy that loves money and banging hot chicks.

Not really. Chukky read it. He took Trump to the cleaners and wiped his azz on the floor. Lol

How narrow minded are you? These clowns both sides are taking the American tax payers to the cleaners.

Then you either haven’t looked or you make enough to give back to your fellow citizens. Then again, you could be unemployed.
Actually, I'm retired. You and other hard working Americans are doing what I did when I worked. That is pay into my retirement. Lol

Then you need to look closer as I’m pretty sure you can see it.

Actually, I'm retired. You and other hard working Americans are doing what I did when I worked. That is pay into my retirement. Lol

Did you say that when your right wingers passed a tax cut for the rich?

I’ve been an advocate of a third lever in voting booth that says get rid of both sides get someone new. Remember when they all talked term limits ? What happened to that ?

Reactions: Cane919
I’ve been an advocate of a third lever in voting booth that says get rid of both sides get someone new. Remember when they all talked term limits ? What happened to that ?
I do not believe in term limits. If a person is good at what they do let them continue doing it, regardless of political affiliation. If you don't think soneone is doing a good job, vote them out.

My number one agenda item would be term limits.

That's the only way you'll get your broke azz in this neighborhood. Lol Why do you always make it so easy for me to rebutt your bullshzzt?

LOL I'm the one living on 47th and Pinetree on Miami Beach. You? Not so much. Watch OUT FOR THOSE ALLIGATORS. Pahokee can be rough!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT