ADVERTISEMENT

Who else is angry over this spending bill?

CashvilleCane1

SuperCane
Jan 6, 2011
Nashville
2200+ pages that nobody read and I’m not a fan. Thought Trump was going to veto but then he signed it. Very curious what’s in that bill other than military funding and $1.8 billion for part of the Wall.

2200+ pages that nobody read and I’m not a fan. Thought Trump was going to veto but then he signed it. Very curious what’s in that bill other than military funding and $1.8 billion for part of the Wall.
That being said @CashvilleCane1 what happens if there is a dust-up with iran or DPRK thats more deficit right ????

Reactions: PalmaBoy
Actually, not for the wall but new fencing. Lmao!!! Chuckky cleaned Trump's clock.

Understandable really. The President signed the bill for two reasons. First, the military funding is critical in the months ahead be it a clear sign of what’s coming during our negotiations, and second for squash the noise over it through the upcoming elections.

In essence, he’s negotiated and signed the bill to strengthen his hand with N Korea and to silence the lefts rhetoric.

That being said @CashvilleCane1 what happens if there is a dust-up with iran or DPRK thats more deficit right ????

Reactions: bobbie jo
Tax bill will yield a greater and more robust tax base. Other than military spending, this bill doesn’t accomplish anything and nobody knows what’s in the 2200 pages.
How do you know NOBODY read the bill? Parroting right wing media nonsense, again? We'll see about an increased tax base.

Understandable really. The President signed the bill for two reasons. First, the military funding is critical in the months ahead be it a clear sign of what’s coming during our negotiations, and second for squash the noise over it through the upcoming elections.

In essence, he’s negotiated and signed the bill to strengthen his hand with N Korea and to silence the lefts rhetoric.
What rhetoric has the left been spurring?

You don’t remember the last shutdown?
Being the minority party the left got what it wanted from this budget. No stupid azz wall but instead money for new fencing. Chukky played them right wingers. You said Trump silenced the left's rhetoric by sigming the bill. Again, what rhetoric were the left spurring? Are you confused with your own posts?

Apparently Trump was considering a Veto until his aides told him that would likely result in him having cancel his weekend trip to Mar a lago . Signs a massive spending bill AND gets his weekend golf in. What a star.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/trump-relishes-off-script-approach-1521847907

White House aides huddled with Mr. Trump and warned him that he might catch blame for shutting down the government on a weekend he planned to spend at his Palm Beach, Fla., resort.

“F— that,” Mr. Trump said in rejecting the argument, according to people familiar with the discussion. In the end, he signed the bill in a West Wing ceremony but complained that it was so long no one had read it and warned Congress he wouldn’t sign another like it in the future.

I’m not confused at all. Needless to say, the noise regarding any government shutdown will be silenced.

Being the minority party the left got what it wanted from this budget. No stupid azz wall but instead money for new fencing. Chukky played them right wingers. You said Trump silenced the left's rhetoric by sigming the bill. Again, what rhetoric were the left spurring? Are you confused with your own posts?

https://miami.forums.rivals.com/threads/trump-the-swamp-cuck.144858/

Trump is now the Swamp Cuck like CD is the CaneSport Cuck.

While I applaud him for taking care of our military, he has gone against his own promises with these giveaways and spending. The swamp is engulfing him little by little.

Hopefully the tax cuts save him by allowing people to spend more $$, because the basic principle of less revenue and higher expenses does not bode well for national debt. Tick tock motherfvcker!

Same play every time. Right wants military spending last holds them hostage. Rand Paul said it best instead of lack of comprise we have too much. They have border security for Tunisia and other countries but not ours. Pass a law no more commendations or recognition ceremonies unless budget is in place. Close barber shop etc. This deadline management shows how incompetent these clowns are.

https://miami.forums.rivals.com/threads/trump-the-swamp-cuck.144858/

Trump is now the Swamp Cuck like CD is the CaneSport Cuck.

While I applaud him for taking care of our military, he has gone against his own promises with these giveaways and spending. The swamp is engulfing him little by little.

Hopefully the tax cuts save him by allowing people to spend more $$, because the basic principle of less revenue and higher expenses does not bode well for national debt. Tick tock motherfvcker!
Honestly it would easily predicted Trump would be easily swayed by the swamp. He’s rubbed shoulders with them for decades

Actually, not for the wall but new fencing. Lmao!!! Chuckky cleaned Trump's clock.
Yep...isn't that the same thing Hillary proposed? lmao. I am pretty sure it is. Trump was going to sign it because he knew he would get the blame if it didn't ....... and he has zero leadership ability in his body.

Last edited:
Reactions: cems52
Why is anyone surprised? Trump got elected bc he repeated a bunch of buzz words and Hillary decided not to visit the Midwest. He had no real idea of how to run the country. You can’t cut taxes, implement a $1.5 trillion infrastructure plan, then increase funding for every special interest group. Meanwhile, piss off our allies with trade tariffs, especially when you’re operating at a surplus with them, and start a trade war with a country that owns $1 trillion of US treasuries/debt. How anyone views this as “winning” is beyond me.

Reactions: cems52
Why is anyone surprised? Trump got elected bc he repeated a bunch of buzz words and Hillary decided not to visit the Midwest. He had no real idea of how to run the country. You can’t cut taxes, implement a $1.5 trillion infrastructure plan, then increase funding for every special interest group. Meanwhile, piss off our allies with trade tariffs, especially when you’re operating at a surplus with them, and start a trade war with a country that owns $1 trillion of US treasuries/debt. How anyone views this as “winning” is beyond me.

The reason Trump got elected is because he ran against Hilary. People voted for him because they saw how corrupt and flawed she was. She had the press, still does and couldn’t win. Had she visited the Midwest Trump would have picked up votes. Those people won’t take beating cell phones with hammers and smug answers like what do you mean by did I wash it or bleach it, do you mean rub it with a cloth.

The reason Trump got elected is because he ran against Hilary. People voted for him because they saw how corrupt and flawed she was. She had the press, still does and couldn’t win. Had she visited the Midwest Trump would have picked up votes. Those people won’t take beating cell phones with hammers and smug answers like what do you mean by did I wash it or bleach it, do you mean rub it with a cloth.

Trump won by a cumulative 40,000 votes within those swing states. Hillary won the popular vote by about 3 million. He won, she lost. End of story. That doesn’t change the fact that he has no clue what he’s doing in office.

Trump won by a cumulative 40,000 votes within those swing states. Hillary won the popular vote by about 3 million. He won, she lost. End of story. That doesn’t change the fact that he has no clue what he’s doing in office.
This^^^

He has absolutely no idea of what he is doing. ZERO! If he did, he certainly wouldn't be on twitter....lol. He should be on his second tweet by now. He got the swing states somehow and even that is debatable. Oh, and let me be clear. I am not a Hillary Clinton fan for president...but she wouldn't be nearly as lost. I just have ethics issues with her...not any issues as far as smarts.

That he doesn’t know what he’s doing is nothing more than your opinion. He definitely has shaken DC to its core. The spending bill just shows how far we have to go. Dems put military funding gun to repubs head and they cave every time. The reason he tweets is because that’s his only way to communicate because hostile press.

Reactions: tcane58
That he doesn’t know what he’s doing is nothing more than your opinion. He definitely has shaken DC to its core. The spending bill just shows how far we have to go. Dems put military funding gun to repubs head and they cave every time. The reason he tweets is because that’s his only way to communicate because hostile press.

None of what he’s doing makes any sense. There’s no clear direction. We’re going to cut taxes, but raise spending? Renogiate NAFTA, while we’re at a surplus? Increase tariffs, even though we haven’t been a manufacturing-driven economy in over 30 years? The only consistency is that Trump does whatever he wants, and if people disagree, they leave his administration. Besides shaking DC to its core, what benefits do you see from Trumps economic plan?

Reactions: Raoul2

If you check out Rand Paul’s Twitter page. He highlights some of the horrors of it.

Reactions: CashvilleCane1
See CD, another reason for you to admire President Trump.

Yep...isn't that the same thing Hillary proposed? lmao. I am pretty sure it is. Trump was going to sign it because he knew he would get the blame if it didn't ....... and he has zero leadership ability in his body.

The same ones you see. The economy is growing, unemployment is near record lows, and we have more money in our pockets.

None of what he’s doing makes any sense. There’s no clear direction. We’re going to cut taxes, but raise spending? Renogiate NAFTA, while we’re at a surplus? Increase tariffs, even though we haven’t been a manufacturing-driven economy in over 30 years? The only consistency is that Trump does whatever he wants, and if people disagree, they leave his administration. Besides shaking DC to its core, what benefits do you see from Trumps economic plan?

The same ones you see. The economy is growing, unemployment is near record lows, and we have more money in our pockets.

Yes, the same trends that started during the Obama administration are still taking place. But how do you think the new economic policies will play out?

Reactions: Raoul2
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT