ADVERTISEMENT

Wow!! Biden Kicking Butt and Fox News Says So

cems52

SuperCane
Gold Member
Dec 22, 2006
Parkland, Florida
Fox Fake News will not share this news with their viewers but I will. Biden's approval rating is now 56%. Trump on his best day couldn't crack 50%. His presidency was a failure and now his mindless followers defend his insurrection attempt and lawless behavior while President. When will the insanity stop with these people?

Fox Fake News will not share this news with their viewers but I will. Biden's approval rating is now 56%. Trump on his best day couldn't crack 50%. His presidency was a failure and now his mindless followers defend his insurrection attempt and lawless behavior while President. When will the insanity stop with these people?

LOL!!! There are many evil ppl on this planet. But there will ALWAYS be law, order and factual news. Better grab that lube for Nov 2022!!!

https://www.forbes.com/sites/markjo...-in-april-prime-time-ratings/?sh=3107bd6cb249

Reactions: HJCane
LOL!!! There are many evil ppl on this planet. But there will ALWAYS be law, order and factual news. Better grab that lube for Nov 2022!!!

https://www.forbes.com/sites/markjo...-in-april-prime-time-ratings/?sh=3107bd6cb249

Is this the same lube used in the 2020 presidential election and Georgia US Senate races?

lol...lol
lol...lol

There is a lot of stupid sheep out there to support a mindless geriatric like Biden. There are!!!

Reactions: CANESTAYLOR
There is a lot of stupid sheep out there to support a mindless geriatric like Biden. There are!!!
You are correct about stupid sheep like those mindless fools who voted for a corrupt POS named Trump. And, still believe that POS won the 2020 presidential election.

Reactions: gokcub

You lemmings who voted for that turd still like him. Can't even begin to list his accomplishments....there are none...but you approve of his nothingness.

Reactions: orly 1022

Cems your one of a handful oof cnn watchers. They have lost 50% of viewership since Jan.
Gutfeld, which started 5 weeks ago @11PM had a higher rating than ANY cnn program ALL DAY LONG.
Cnn is about 1/3 the size of fox which has increased viewership in key age demographics.
Stelter,Maddow, Lemon have all lost over 60% of their viewers
Way to believe some donk poll that interviewed select people, just like people believe the total BS on there.

Last edited:
Reactions: utatem and dolcane
Cems your one of a handful oof cnn watchers. They have lost 50% of viewership since Jan.
Gutfeld, which started 5 weeks ago @11PM had a higher rating than ANY cnn program ALL DAY LONG.
Cnn is about 1/3 the size of fox which has increased viewership in key age demographics.
Stelter,Maddow, Lemon have all lost over 60% of their viewers
Believe some donk poll that interviewed select people, just like people believe the total BS n there.
Frankly, I rarely watch CNN. Is there something else you'd like to post?

You lemmings who voted for that turd still like him. Can't even begin to list his accomplishments....there are none...but you approve of his nothingness.
You mindless fools who voted twice for a corrupt POS criminal must be really feeling bad now.

Frankly, I rarely watch CNN. Is there something else you'd like to post?
Soo you say!Your talking points all come from cnn and msnbc.
Regardless nice attempt at deflection.
My point is obvious,
People have seen the light
Congress goes red in 2022, while Senate majority grows as well

You mindless fools who voted twice for a corrupt POS criminal must be really feeling bad now.

If Ole Joe did anything worthwhile you'd be singing his praise. But no, you keep looking back at Trump. Take a moment or two and put together a thread highlighting the accomplishments of Ole 'Golly you smell nice' Joe!

If Ole Joe did anything worthwhile you'd be singing his praise. But no, you keep looking back at Trump. Take a moment or two and put together a thread highlighting the accomplishments of Ole 'Golly you smell nice' Joe!
Old Joe been in office 160 days and you're complaining. Trump on the other hand was in office 4 years and fukked this country biggly.

Soo you say!Your talking points all come from cnn and msnbc.
Regardless nice attempt at deflection.
My point is obvious,
People have seen the light
Congress goes red in 2022, while Senate majority grows as well
I probably watch Fox Fake News more than CNN. I enjoy watching so called news reporting and the idiots that deliver it.

Lol...lol
Lol...lol

I probably watch Fox Fake News more than CNN. I enjoy watching so called news reporting and the idiots that deliver it.

Lol...lol
Lol...lol
Comedy show. Tucker the pucker and handity. What a joke. I must say CNN MSNBC are just as bad. OAN is by far the worst.

Old Joe been in office 160 days and you're complaining. Trump on the other hand was in office 4 years and fukked this country biggly.
We went from Trump, whose caustic personality brought him few supporters from the opposition to Ole Joe, a buffoon and total incompetent...except when he sent his son to collect those payoffs from the Ukraine and China.

Trump did so much for the country and started immediately. You Libs couldn't get past his direct action and his tough talk. Trump shut the southern border, peace with N. Korea, lowered taxes and spurred the economy forward, he got NATO nations to begin to provide their required support, he redid treaties that favored others unfairly, he reformed prison rules, he got a vaccine produced in miraculous time, etc, etc.

Ole mf Joe in 160 days has done nothing except fukc up our southern border, greased the skids for CRT and has no position on the riots in our cities, some ongoing and nothing is being done in those cities run by Democrats where the crime is beyond 'out of control'.

If Ole Joe's lack of competence, as a person, as a President, doesn't embarrass you, nothing ever will.

Reactions: utatem
We went from Trump, whose caustic personality brought him few supporters from the opposition to Ole Joe, a buffoon and total incompetent...except when he sent his son to collect those payoffs from the Ukraine and China.

Trump did so much for the country and started immediately. You Libs couldn't get past his direct action and his tough talk. Trump shut the southern border, peace with N. Korea, lowered taxes and spurred the economy forward, he got NATO nations to begin to provide their required support, he redid treaties that favored others unfairly, he reformed prison rules, he got a vaccine produced in miraculous time, etc, etc.

Ole mf Joe in 160 days has done nothing except fukc up our southern border, greased the skids for CRT and has no position on the riots in our cities, some ongoing and nothing is being done in those cities run by Democrats where the crime is beyond 'out of control'.

If Ole Joe's lack of competence, as a person, as a President, doesn't embarrass you, nothing ever will.
Speaking of embarrassment. How does it feel to support a twice impeached ex-president whose company and CFO have been indicted for tax evasion? Trump did nothing but embarrass this country from the start of his failed presidency. He paid hoes to cover up his infidelities. He is a co-conspirator in illegal campaign funds. He instigated a rebellion against his own country. You had enough? Here's more. Trump's "caustic personality" as you called it, was not only repulsive to Dems but some Republicans hated his guts. These same Republicans helped elect Joe. Trump is responsible for the deaths of thousands due to his poor management of the virus. Trump was a failure as president.

Bad news for OP. The left wing boot licking Washington Post has a poll out showing 51% of their Democrat leaning people polled disapprove of Dementia Joe's handling of the border crisis he created. Harvard Harris poll shows that 55% think they should have left Trump's policies in place. I think there will be more polls showing similar results on exploding violent crime in Democrat cities and CRT in schools.
I don't think dementia Joe is "kicking butt" on anything. He's falling apart.

Bad news for OP. The left wing boot licking Washington Post has a poll out showing 51% of their Democrat leaning people polled disapprove of Dementia Joe's handling of the border crisis he created. Harvard Harris poll shows that 55% think they should have left Trump's policies in place. I think there will be more polls showing similar results on exploding violent crime in Democrat cities and CRT in schools.
I don't think dementia Joe is "kicking butt" on anything. He's falling apart.
You cherry pick one item to complain about. Why didn't Trump fix the border issue?

Speaking of embarrassment. How does it feel to support a twice impeached ex-president whose company and CFO have been indicted for tax evasion? Trump did nothing but embarrass this country from the start of his failed presidency. He paid hoes to cover up his infidelities. He is a co-conspirator in illegal campaign funds. He instigated a rebellion against his own country. You had enough? Here's more. Trump's "caustic personality" as you called it, was not only repulsive to Dems but some Republicans hated his guts. These same Republicans helped elect Joe. Trump is responsible for the deaths of thousands due to his poor management of the virus. Trump was a failure as president.

Still nothing positive to say about Ole MF'n Joe? If this shit sandwich has done anything worthwhile
, now's the time to tell!

Still nothing positive to say about Ole MF'n Joe? If this shit sandwich has done anything worthwhile
, now's the time to tell!
No need. History and the American people will judge Old Joe and not you a person who voted twice for a lying, tax cheat, adulterous POS.

You cherry pick one item to complain about. Why didn't Trump fix the border issue?
I'm not complaining. I'm reporting facts. If you read my post, you would see that 55% of Americans think he did fix it according to Harvard Harris poll.

Reactions: central17
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT