ADVERTISEMENT

CD,Rerun and Azar are right, enough is enough, take down these monuments

Wow. On the 1-10 scale of dumb shit to state, this has broken the meter
What happened to my explanation of why? lmao!!! Exactly what I thought. Crickets! In the future please don't talk shit you don't know anything about and call it dumb until you know what you are talking about!!!! Egyptian Pyramid makers were not slaves so stop sharing or endorsing memes that are ignorant.

Reactions: canesrule21'ships
What happened to my explanation of why? lmao!!! Exactly what I thought. Crickets! In the future please don't talk shit you don't know anything about and call it dumb until you know what you are talking about!!!! Egyptian Pyramid makers were not slaves so stop sharing or endorsing memes that are ignorant.
He's right. MGC suffered major intellectual downgrade lol

Yes there are, you will find them on twitter #progressivenazis
Their idol....
proxy.php

e draw near to putting Kemet on trial, I will slowly but surely dispel many of the myths that they arrogate to themselves and others. That being noted, let's talk about the Hebrew word for Egypt and define it Hebraicly. The Hebrew word for Egypt is Mitzraim מצרים, which is a masculine plural noun in Hebrew. It stems from a Hebraic root which means to bind (shackle or imprison), to be bound or a boundary, and lastly it means bondage, servitude, or slavery. The above descriptions align perfectly with the Torah's appellations and synonyms for Ancient Egypt or Kemet. Within the Torah, Egypt known in Hebrew as Mitzraim מצרים, is synonymous with BONDAGE and servitude (Slavery). There are at least 13 references in the Torah to Egypt מצרים as being the House of Bondage:

e draw near to putting Kemet on trial, I will slowly but surely dispel many of the myths that they arrogate to themselves and others. That being noted, let's talk about the Hebrew word for Egypt and define it Hebraicly. The Hebrew word for Egypt is Mitzraim מצרים, which is a masculine plural noun in Hebrew. It stems from a Hebraic root which means to bind (shackle or imprison), to be bound or a boundary, and lastly it means bondage, servitude, or slavery. The above descriptions align perfectly with the Torah's appellations and synonyms for Ancient Egypt or Kemet. Within the Torah, Egypt known in Hebrew as Mitzraim מצרים, is synonymous with BONDAGE and servitude (Slavery). There are at least 13 references in the Torah to Egypt מצרים as being the House of Bondage:
Show us one thing from a credible source that confirms Egyptian slaves built the pyramids. Not all Egyptians were slaves. Let me warn you, if you come here with nonsense you will be embarrassed quickly. Take heed from your brother who disappeared on the topic it is a loser for you like every other topic.

Reactions: dlmcane
Show us one thing from a credible source that confirms Egyptian slaves built the pyramids. Not all Egyptians were slaves. Let me warn you, if you come here with nonsense you will be embarrassed quickly. Take heed from your brother who disappeared on the topic it is a loser for you like every other topic.
You're a sick anti-Semite who doesn't even try and hide it anymore. Are you going to disrespect the Torah now? The Torah is not credible?

@tcane58

What about Hebrew slaves, you think they were involved ?????
What about them? There is absolutely no ambiguity here about who made the pyramids in Egypt. What I think is a non factor. What I know is a factor. So, again....show us where they made the pyramids. Let's go! If you feel they did, let's see it.

What about them? There is absolutely no ambiguity here about who made the pyramids in Egypt. What I think is a non factor. What I know is a factor. So, again....show us where they made the pyramids. Let's go! If you feel they did, let's see it.
So in your world, structures this massive this involved small towns built just to support the ''union laborers''.
food water medical every thing involved. The people just punched a time clock collected there paycheck at the end of the week ???

I am not sure what you are talking about an neither are you. You give us a comment on Egypt and slavery and then ask "who said Egyptian slaves"?

You said it, you stupid mfer. I'm sure @Dr.L.ThugU is right you would like to go back to the 1967 borders just like your hero obummer. Go ahead admit you it, you hate jews.

So in your world, structures this massive this involved small towns built just to support the ''union laborers''.
food water medical every thing involved. The people just punched a time clock collected there paycheck at the end of the week ???
Not in my world. Read what i said. There is no abiguity here...if you have evidence let's see it.

You're a sick anti-Semite who doesn't even try and hide it anymore. Are you going to disrespect the Torah now? The Torah is not credible?

@tcane58
Lol @ "your brother who disappeared on the topic." Does this mean we can now use the phrase "brothers" freely on here?....lol. Angry people in life going to be angry people.

Last edited:
You are not slithering out that easy, were slaves involved YES/NO pick one
Slithering out of what? It sounds to me like you are avoiding the very simple subject. There is no ambiguity. Did Egyptian slaves make the pyramids? If so....show me whatcha got. If not please stfu!

Slithering out of what? It sounds to me like you are avoiding the very simple subject. There is no ambiguity. Did Egyptian slaves make the pyramids? If so....show me whatcha got. If not please stfu!
No need to get nasty, I say slaves were involved. Obviously you like to walk the fence fine, it has been brought up in this thread about Israel going back to 1967 borders with neighboring Arab country's your thoughts do try clarify your position so we can debate these issues calmly

No need to get nasty, I say slaves were involved. Obviously you like to walk the fence fine, it has been brought up in this thread about Israel going back to 1967 borders with neighboring Arab country's your thoughts do try clarify your position so we can debate these issues calmly
Please provide evidence to back this claim...

@cdwright40

Your are a shifty little bugger aren't you, I am now asking you directly your stance on this complicated issue. Should Israel return to 1967 border alignment to appease there Arab neighbors ????
My stance? Dude there is no stance. There is what happened and there is what did not happen. Neither of us were there. So it doesn't matter what we believe. What matters is what has been documented. If you have other evidence we haven't already presented i would love to see it.

Reactions: canesrule21'ships
My stance? Dude there is no stance. There is what happened and there is what did not happen. Neither of us were there. So it doesn't matter what we believe. What matters is what has been documented. If you have other evidence we haven't already presented i would love to see it.
It is no secret you are an obama supporter everybody has a choice in those things, fine move on
the link below shows his view on the border dispute, did you agree with the President on this issue ?????
http://www.cnn.com/2011/POLITICS/05/19/obama.israel.palestinians/index.html

What is the end game for progressivism?

I believe it is complete control...

Control of your pocket book (see increased taxes; see cost of regulations of business).
Control of your health (see Obama Care).
Control of your environment (see EPA regulations).
@Strack_Cane I would like to see you in my office on tuesday, for your tracking chip implant

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT