ADVERTISEMENT

CD,Rerun and Azar are right, enough is enough, take down these monuments

Show us one thing from a credible source that confirms Egyptian slaves built the pyramids. Not all Egyptians were slaves. Let me warn you, if you come here with nonsense you will be embarrassed quickly. Take heed from your brother who disappeared on the topic it is a loser for you like every other topic.

You would know. You are on the short end quite frequently, then disappear. Then you begin spewing your nonsense elsewhere.

Show us one thing from a credible source that confirms Egyptian slaves built the pyramids. Not all Egyptians were slaves. Let me warn you, if you come here with nonsense you will be embarrassed quickly. Take heed from your brother who disappeared on the topic it is a loser for you like every other topic.

Is this a threat?

Not bad Nazi. Yours?

It's amazing.....now we are off the Pyramids and it always is going to go back to "what about Obama?" "What about Hillary?" and or some type of false equivalence! These people are so predictable....and they tag all of their mean girls to chime in because they live in a world they have to have acceptance. Sad!

Reactions: canesrule21'ships
It's amazing.....now we are off the Pyramids and it always is going to go back to "what about Obama?" "What about Hillary?" and or some type of false equivalence! These people are so predictable....and they tag all of their mean girls to chime in because they live in a world they have to have acceptance. Sad!
And the anti-Semite still slithering like a snake trying to get away.

1967 borders? Yes or No? Was Obummer right to demand that from Israel?

High school girls need support. Very insecure. I guess they conceded the pyramid scheme. SMDH @ ignorance. Not just about Trump. It's a deep ignorance about basic facts.

High school girls need support. Very insecure. I guess they conceded the pyramid scheme. SMDH @ ignorance. Not just about Trump. It's a deep ignorance about basic facts.
They make up their own facts....and try to justify it as a point of what they should believe . So, we should believe the slaves were involved when it is very clear. There is no ambiguity . Slaves in Egypt did not build pyramids there.

Instead of saying. "I looked this up, and I didn't know the slaves in Egypt did not build the pyramids".....or "This meme is wrong". They would prefer the Donald J. Trump Method of never admitting to any wrong statements, change and deflect the subject to Obama/Hillary. Use false equivalence. Because the real goal here is to be popular. Not accountable for anything they say or do.

Reactions: canesrule21'ships
They make up their own facts....and try to justify it as a point of what they should believe . So, we should believe the slaves were involved when it is very clear. There is no ambiguity . Slaves in Egypt did not build pyramids there.

Instead of saying. "I looked this up, and I didn't know the slaves in Egypt did not build the pyramids".....or "This meme is wrong". They would prefer the Donald J. Trump Method of never admitting to any wrong statements, change and deflect the subject to Obama/Hillary. Use false equivalence. Because the real goal here is to be popular. Not accountable for anything they say or do.
Ambiguity is plural you won't answer one question let alone two, Again do you support Obama on the 1967 border alignment with the Arab neighbors

@Dr.L.ThugU...... @cdwright40 will not answer the question. he seems to be less occupied lately he is on the board more than earlier
Of course he won't answer, he wants to remain an undercover Nazi....he's already exposed himself.

And he and rerun can pat themselves on the back all they want. Of course there were high skilled stone cutters and architects who worked on the pyramids but it was slaves hauling the huge stones. They're wrong and they're anti-Semites.

Only reply to anything Creepy Chris says from now on is where do you stand on Israel going back to 1967 borders? until he answers the question.

Says the guy that is consistently wrong and never admits it.

Yeah...keep making up your own facts....smdh. Just because you and some mean girls say I am wrong, that doesn't qualify....lmao. Where's the beef?

Ambiguity is plural you won't answer one question let alone two, Again do you support Obama on the 1967 border alignment with the Arab neighbors
Sorry....but you will not hijack this thread. It isn't the topic of the thread. Stay on topic.

Sorry....but you will not hijack this thread. It isn't the topic of the thread. Stay on topic.
@FlatlandCane Is the OP so it's his thread. He wants to know where you stand on Israel going back to 1967 borders so he can see who he's talking to. Basically to confirm you're an anti-Semite. @FlatlandCane can clear up if the thread is being hijacked or if your stance on Israel going back to 1967 borders is pertinent here.

Sorry, you don't make the rules.

@FlatlandCane Is the OP so it's his thread. He wants to know where you stand on Israel going back to 1967 borders so he can see who he's talking to. Basically to confirm you're an anti-Semite. @FlatlandCane can clear up if the thread is being hijacked or if your stance on Israel going back to 1967 borders is pertinent here.

Sorry, you don't make the rules.

As I have told you before, he will avoid that like the plague. It doesn't line up with their agenda.

giphy.gif

That were built with slave labor...

images
I

I just saw this extremely ignorant post. And this is why Americans, specifically white Americans are some of the arrogantly ignorant people on Earth. You dummies still believe the nonsense about Jewish slaves building the Pyramids? I didn't think anyone still believed that bullshyt. Lmao! Have you ever read a real history book? Or do you get all of your history from Hollywood movies?

I regret to inform you that your biblical account of history is nothing more than a fairy tale created by those who wanted to make themselves the "chosen" ones. Hell, I guess I'd make my people the chosen ones also had I made up the story. Listen crash dummy, there were no Jewish slaves in Egypt . The pyramids of Giza were constructed around 3000 BCE prior to anyone knowing Greece, Rome, or a Caucasian existed.. I also regret to inform you that there was no Exodus, no Moses and no Jesus in Egypt either. All a big lie and a myth created by the Jewish people. There isn't one legit historian, book, document, papyrus, artifact, hieroglyph, nor archaeological finding that confirms any of that nonsense. So your attempt at sarcasm has simply revealed and confirmed your extreme level of ignorance

Reactions: cdwright40
I

I just saw this extremely ignorant post. And this is why Americans, specifically white Americans are some of the arrogantly ignorant people on Earth. You dummies still believe the nonsense about Jewish slaves building the Pyramids? I didn't think anyone still believed that bullshyt. Lmao! Have you ever read a real history book? Or do you get all of your history from Hollywood movies?

I regret to inform you that your biblical account of history is nothing more than a fairy tale created by those who wanted to make themselves the "chosen" ones. Hell, I guess I'd make my people the chosen ones also had I made up the story. Listen crash dummy, there were no Jewish slaves in Egypt . The pyramids of Giza were constructed around 3000 BCE prior to anyone knowing Greece, Rome, or a Caucasian existed.. I also regret to inform you that there was no Exodus, no Moses and no Jesus in Egypt either. All a big lie and a myth created by the Jewish people. There isn't one legit historian, book, document, papyrus, artifact, hieroglyph, nor archaeological finding that confirms any of that nonsense. So your attempt at sarcasm has simply revealed and confirmed your extreme level of ignorance
The same thing happens in other countries too. They teach Pearl Harbor differently in Japan. America started that one if you read a Japanese account of what happened. It's human nature. Here only Muslim people are extremist. Not Christians. People by nature are very tribal.

I

You know how we get you with revenge......we charge you money every month to post about your love for Jews on a message board......lol.

Last edited:
The same thing happens in other countries too. They teach Pearl Harbor differently in Japan. America started that one if you read a Japanese account of what happened. It's human nature. Here only Muslim people are extremist. Not Christians. People by nature are very tribal.

This is true. America is a clear case of the victor getting to write the story. Napoleon was quoted as saying "History is a lie agreed upon". This is pretty much what been done in the case of the white washed history in America" . Appx 70-80% of the history in the so called American history book is a lie. The lies read like a white american love story with whites discovering, creating, inventing, conquering everything. You name it and white did it. With only a basic study of real factual history, you easily find how much of a crock of bull they've written about themselves. Historical racism has been one of the biggest crimes. How the fck do you just exclude everyone else in the world's contributions to civilizations. Africans are well documented as being the 1st humans on the face of earth. The fact that civilizations in ancient Kemet, Nubia, Ethiopia are where math, science, architecture, medicine, cosmology were all developed is well documented also. There are no records of any ancient universities nor libraries in Greece or Rome. There are no Pyramids in Greece or Rome. There is no record or source as to where any of the so called great Philosophers such as Plato, Aristotle, Sacrates, etc. were educated. If any of this knowledge supposedly came from Greece then who taught them? Where were they educated or did they just learn all the shyt themselves with no teacher? This is the ridiculousness of lies?It's washed history. They were persecuted for teaching foreign information. If anyone disagrees just simply point me to any info about their earlier lives. They all seem to have just appeared with all this great info. Fact is, all of it was stolen and plagiarized.

You know how we get you with revenge......we charge you money every month to post about your love for Jews on a message board......lol.

Amusing how the truth offends you...Stick to your lies if you'd like, just know that you're the only one still believing the bs

Amusing how the truth offends you...Stick to your lies if you'd like, just know that you're the only one still believing the bs
Offends me? How could that be if I am one of the chosen people?.....lol. It's you and the other two Amigos that go to sleep every night and wake up every morning with hate because I am guessing you three feel life served you guys up a doody-burger and you're pointing the finger at everyone else instead of helping yourselves. You guys ain't my problem.....but I am guessing you're someone else's. It's football season......enjoy.....life can't be that bad.

Last edited:
Offends me? How could that be if I am one of the chosen people?.....lol. It's you and the other two Amigos that go to sleep every night and wake up every morning with hate because I am guessing life served you guys up a doody-burger and your pointing the finger at everyone else instead of helping yourselves. You guys ain't my problem.....but I am guessing your someone else's. It's football season......enjoy.....life can't be that bad.

This is exactly what I mean. You're definitely offended. I stated factual history which is well documented and you get offended because it doesn't align with the historical lies you've been sold about yourself. Instead of responding with educated facts or any reasonable to support your position, if you believe you have one that is, you interpret the statement as hate and whine like a lil school girl. Why? Instead of responding like a scorned little girl with comments like doody-burgers(lol), why don't you quote any of my comments that indicates hate towards Jewish people, I welcome the quote. Do you believe no one can speak truth about Jewish people as pertains to history? It's o.k. when everyone disrespects black people but dare not say anything about the Jewish people. Is this the mindset, ol great one? It's real history, my man. If you're offended by it, not my problem. I didn't write the lie.

Last edited:
This is true. America is a clear case of the victor getting to write the story. Napoleon was quoted as saying "History is a lie agreed upon". This is pretty much what been done in the case of the white washed history in America" . Appx 70-80% of the history in the so called American history book is a lie. The lies read like a white american love story with whites discovering, creating, inventing, conquering everything. You name it and white did it. With only a basic study of real factual history, you easily find how much of a crock of bull they've written about themselves. Historical racism has been one of the biggest crimes. How the fck do you just exclude everyone else in the world's contributions to civilizations. Africans are well documented as being the 1st humans on the face of earth. The fact that civilizations in ancient Kemet, Nubia, Ethiopia are where math, science, architecture, medicine, cosmology were all developed is well documented also. There are no records of any ancient universities nor libraries in Greece or Rome. There are no Pyramids in Greece or Rome. There is no record or source as to where any of the so called great Philosophers such as Plato, Aristotle, Sacrates, etc. were educated. If any of this knowledge supposedly came from Greece then who taught them? Where were they educated or did they just learn all the shyt themselves with no teacher? This is the ridiculousness of lies?It's washed history. They were persecuted for teaching foreign information. If anyone disagrees just simply point me to any info about their earlier lives. They all seem to have just appeared with all this great info. Fact is, all of it was stolen and plagiarized.
Yep...I remember when I first moved to Georgia and I was helping my kid with his homework. They were studying the civil war. Well, I went to grade school in Connecticut and what they taught there was entirely different than what they were teaching these kids in the south. Regarding the Civil War and it was disturbing to me how they made these people heros that fought for the confederacy. When in reality they were traitors and committed treason against this country. Fighting to have the right to enslave people for free labor. That is the truth. That is the reality. I was never taught these people were heros...they weren't great men to me. I went to the school and said look. I know you didn't write these books but I don't want my son learning this....and they excused him from the assignment.

I

So tell me, oh great one, when was it that we caucasians began to exist. Did we just....boom there we are and started being a pain in the black man's ass from then on? Please educate me oh great one!!

Not my job to educate your dumbazz, I'm only here to challenge the extremely ignorant shyt you said since you tagged me. How bout you direct me to any documentation confirming Jewish slaves built the Pyramids since you boldly posted it in your weak attempt at sarcasm? While you're at it, go ahead and point out those great educational Universities in Greece where all the great philosophers studied?

Wow. You cannot be that ignorant. Seriously? Not built by slaves? Wow. Your ignorance knows no bounds.

Sooo you believe some white folks left Europe at some undetermined, undocumented time in history in say 3000 BCE, built Pyramids, then some dude came and parted the ocean so they could walk back to Europe. Is this your belief? Just curious to know how this story goes in your mind since all the historians and educators who don't believe this myth are ignorant according to you.

This is exactly what I mean. You're definitely offended. I stated factual history which is well documented and you get offended because it doesn't align with the historical lies you've been sold about yourself. Instead of responding with educated facts or any reasonable to support your position, if you believe you have one that is, you interpret the statement as hate and whine like a lil school girl. Why? Instead of responding like a scorned little girl with comments like doody-burgers(lol), why don't you quote any of my comments that indicates hate towards Jewish people, I welcome the quote. Do you believe no one can speak truth about Jewish people as pertains to history? It's o.k. when everyone disrespects black people but dare not say anything about the Jewish people. Is this the mindset, ol great one? It's real history, my man. If you're offended by it, not my problem. I didn't write the lie.
I’ll tell you what……. how about you do what your buddies did and pull articles from Harvard on the theory of evolution and wave it around at a church or temple congregation and tell me how it goes. My advice is you may want to bring protection because we would hate to lose you as a poster.…lol.

How accurate the Jewish bible is has never been at the top of my list of concerns. Whatever is fact or myth will not change one iota of my quality of success and quality of life…….and isn’t that with this is all really about? I and others have it and some of you don’t? I’ll let you in on a little secret……but make sure you keep this between us……. I have faced people before who have the power to offend me……trust me, you’re not one of them….lol. But, if you feel you did offend, and it makes you happy.....you’re welcome. Look, we can get along after all. Peace brother.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT