ADVERTISEMENT

Comey to Trump.....

G-Town Indian

SuperCane
Gold Member
Jul 29, 2012
Gaffney S.C.
Imagine if you're Trump and this guy tells you to your face 3 times"you're not under investigation" and then goes in front of the Senate and Congress and the public and says "I can't talk about it"

I don't care who you are, wether you like Trump or not. You would not put up with that shit at your home or place of business or you personal life.

Too many people are runnng around clueless thinking Russia made Trump win, and its complete billshit. Collusion or not, Hillary was terrible. She would have lost without Russia.

But for Comey to let this drag on, saying the things he did, lying to Congress. Trump put him out of his misery. Dems wanted him fired before the election was over.

If Trump would have fired him as soon as he came into office Dems would have done the same thing now. Cry!

Dems repeat Shumers words on here. Shumer said "I lost faith in Comey" he sucked at his job! Period!

Obviously Trump keeps insisting Obama wiretapped Trump tower; even after Comey said there is no evidence of wiretapping.
Trump likes to use distractions so Comey might have made a decision to look further & didn't like what he saw. When he said "I cant comment on it" the FBI investigation isn't completed.

Reactions: cems52
Obviously Trump keeps insisting Obama wiretapped Trump tower; even after Comey said there is no evidence of wiretapping.
Trump likes to use distractions so Comey might have made a decision to look further & didn't like what he saw. When he said "I cant comment on it" the FBI investigation isn't completed.

Let me ask you this then.....Congrees has asked the FBI to hand over all the information on FISA warrants, and who request the unmasking of names.....it's been months and months. Why? It should only take days. Why is the FBI slow playing this investigation by the Senate and Congress?

Comeys has told Trump 3 times he's not under investigation? Why not tell the people that? Instead of this stupid ass "I can't say"

Let me ask you this then.....Congrees has asked the FBI to hand over all the information on FISA warrants, and who request the unmasking of names.....it's been months and months. Why? It should only take days. Why is the FBI slow playing this investigation by the Senate and Congress?

Comeys has told Trump 3 times he's not under investigation? Why not tell the people that? Instead of this stupid ass "I can't say"
Because The FBI investigation isn't complete. This investigation isn't going to end soon. Its going to take months, maybe into 2018.
The WH says Comey was fired for the way he handled Hillary Clinton's emails. If this were true The Trump administration should've done it from day 1 or in the 1st week of the new administration.

Please tell me you aren't serious right now. We don't agree usually on politics especially but you don't strike me as unreasonable like the regulars in the lounge on this stuff. Come on bro. Comey has stated publically Trump was under investigation for some time now.

More importantly, the judicial branch and department of justice don't have any obligation to the the executive branch. They aren't supposed to report anything at all to them. This is our very democracy at stake. Our system of checks and balances our forefathers put in place specifically to protect our country from demagogues and dictators.

You can't have the president deciding what goes on at the Judical branch bro. He isn't even supposed to ask him if he is being investigated at all. This has gotten to the point where you have to decide as an American citizen. Are you a republican or are you an American first. The rubber is meeting the road here and if you are republican first fine. I'm sure there will be a lot of guys that are in congress but this is the time you have to ask this of yourself.

Please tell me you aren't serious right now. We don't agree usually on politics especially but you don't strike me as unreasonable like the regulars in the lounge on this stuff. Come on bro. Comey has stated publically Trump was under investigation for some time now.

More importantly, the judicial branch and department of justice don't have any obligation to the the executive branch. They aren't supposed to report anything at all to them. This is our very democracy at stake. Our system of checks and balances our forefathers put in place specifically to protect our country from demagogues and dictators.

You can't have the president deciding what goes on at the Judical branch bro. He isn't even supposed to ask him if he is being investigated at all. This has gotten to the point where you have to decide as an American citizen. Are you a republican or are you an American first. The rubber is meeting the road here and if you are republican first fine. I'm sure there will be a lot of guys that are in congress but this is the time you have to ask this of yourself.
Quiet ignorant hypocrite. The attorney general is a member of the president's cabinet and reports to the president. Holder and that pig Loretta Lynch were totally independent right?

A double talking communist telling people it has become a choice between being an American or a Republican, I've heard it all.

Quiet ignorant hypocrite. The attorney general is a member of the president's cabinet and reports to the president. Holder and that pig Loretta Lynch were totally independent right?

A double talking communist telling people it has become a choice between being an American or a Republican, I've heard it all.
I don't think you understand how government actually works. Which is why I don't like people anti-government trying to run the government. You are the example.

The Attorney General doesn't have anything to do with this in fact he recused himself anyway. Which is a concern in and of itself. He is the only one that reports to the president but on this matter he shouldn't be recording anything.

There are seven several intelligence agencies that work within the judicial branch none of which report to the executive branch or the president. The press the President appoints people in that branch but they don't work for him they don't report to him. For example the president May appoint a Supreme Court Judge the judge doesn't report to him dude. They don't report to anyone well the same holds true for the agencies that work with in the judicial branch.

You need to learn government before you try to start to the debate somebody over it that knows it backwards and forwards. Jeff sessions is the only person that reports to the president as the Attorney General. And that these agencies don't even report to the attorney general so get your stuff together this will probably be the last time I respond to you because I find you to be childish here lately and it's not worth my time.

I don't think you understand how government actually works. Which is why I don't like people anti-government trying to run the government. You are the example.

The Attorney General doesn't have anything to do with this in fact he recused himself anyway. Which is a concern in and of itself. He is the only one that reports to the president but on this matter he shouldn't be recording anything.

There are seven several intelligence agencies that work within the judicial branch none of which report to the executive branch or the president. The press the President appoints people in that branch but they don't work for him they don't report to him. For example the president May appoint a Supreme Court Judge the judge doesn't report to him dude. They don't report to anyone well the same holds true for the agencies that work with in the judicial branch.

You need to learn government before you try to start to the debate somebody over it that knows it backwards and forwards. Jeff sessions is the only person that reports to the president as the Attorney General. And that these agencies don't even report to the attorney general so get your stuff together this will probably be the last time I respond to you because I find you to be childish here lately and it's not worth my time.
You clearly said above "More importantly, the judicial branch and department of justice don't have any obligation to the the executivebranch. They aren't supposed to report anything at all to them. This is our very democracy atstake. Our system of checks and balances our forefathers put in place specifically to protect our country from demagogues and dictators."

That is false. The attorney General heads the DOJ and reports directly to the president.

As far as always heaping praise on yourself "You need to learn government before you try to start to the debate somebody over it that knows it backwards andforwards" you come across as a desperate ass clown.

If you don't want to reply to me, then don't. It is what it is. You're ignorant and arrogant which makes you a fool.

Russia!

The people have spoken!! Time to stop crying and support your Country at a minimum and if you were a true blue American your President!! How was Germany, wink wink

The Deputy General is the FBI directors Boss! You don't know what you're talking about.

You clearly said above "More importantly, the judicial branch and department of justice don't have any obligation to the the executivebranch. They aren't supposed to report anything at all to them. This is our very democracy atstake. Our system of checks and balances our forefathers put in place specifically to protect our country from demagogues and dictators."

That is false. The attorney General heads the DOJ and reports directly to the president.

As far as always heaping praise on yourself "You need to learn government before you try to start to the debate somebody over it that knows it backwards andforwards" you come across as a desperate ass clown.

If you don't want to reply to me, then don't. It is what it is. You're ignorant and arrogant which makes you a fool.
Here's the thing Thug, CD doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground how Govt works! He spent a semester at a Community College somewhere taking a Govt class and talks out of his ass. And yes agree always with his nonstop insecure self gratifying posts about how smart he is!! He's a joke. He's got some low class broads and skinny dorky white guy fooled and now he thinks he's smart!! Guys a joke!! Worst part is he constantly lies then digs his holes deeper to cover up his last lie!! Then we throw facts at him and he moves on to next thread!!

Reactions: Dr.L.ThugU

He's never said "Trump" is under investigation . He said "members of his campaign staff" are under investigation.

Do you think Trump lied when he wrote "Thanks for telling me 3 times I'm not under investigation"? They asked Democratic members of congress this last night and everyone of them were silent. Lmao!

The Deputy General is the FBI directors Boss! You don't know what you're talking about.
Careful, CDwrong knows all he'll be happy to tell you all about how much he knows "Youneed to learn government before you try to start to the debate somebody over it that knows it backwards andforwards" CDwrong.

What a tool. If he's going to be arrogant he should at least not be ignorant.

You are wrong. The attorney general is his boss. But he is an appointee...so he doesnt report to the president. The attorney general does. It is not a classic business chain of command. He was appointed....that is what Trump and many of you on the right refuse to understand. The government is not a business. Yes cabinet appointments are different.

Last edited:
He's never said "Trump" is under investigation . He said "members of his campaign staff" are under investigation.

Do you think Trump lied when he wrote "Thanks for telling me 3 times I'm not under investigation"? They asked Democratic members of congress this last night and everyone of them were silent. Lmao!
He actually has several Times. He has often answered questions about trump and this investigation by saying he can't comment on an ongoing investigation. He has said under oath the trump campaign and russia are under investigation.

He actually has several Times. He has often answered questions about trump and this investigation by saying he can't comment on an ongoing investigation. He has said under oath the trump campaign and russia are under investigation.
You just repeated exactly what he said and didn't realize it. Tell me again how knowledgeable and smart you are?

P.S. You're out of your depth. Go back to Germany, maybe tell Cems you're going to Italy this time.

This is a dumpster fire. Make no mistake about this red flag. The only sliver of benefit i give Trump is he really is too stupid to understand how the government really works being an outsider. He thinks if someone was appointed they work for him....or if they work for someone who was appointed they work for him. NOT TRUE....they work on behalf of the people. Appointments aren't hires. Now a cabinet appointment is different. There is a reason you don't see the FBI director fired with no replacement. Think.

This is a dumpster fire. Make no mistake about this red flag. The only sliver of benefit i give Trump is he really is too stupid to understand how the government really works being an outsider. He thinks if someone was appointed they work for him....or if they work for someone who was appointed they work for him. NOT TRUE....they work on behalf of the people. Appointments aren't hires. Now a cabinet appointment is different. There is a reason you don't see the FBI director fired with no replacement. Think.
Wow. "Appointments aren't hires, now a cabinet appointment is different". The Attorney General is a member of the cabinet, schmuck.

No department is left with a vacancy at the top in the interim when the head is fired or retires.
Think before you keep making a fool out of yourself.

Reactions: grbcane

Dumbest post of the day award.

You are wrong. The attorney general is his boss. But he is an appointee...so he doesnt report to the president. The attorney general does. It is not a classic business chain of command. He was appointed....that is what Trump and many of you on the right refuse to understand. The government is not a business. Yes cabinet appointments are different.

Yes the attorney general is the Deputy generals boss, both head the DOJ. The FBI director does investigations into crimes, and reports directly to who? The people who actually have the power to supppeona and prosecute, the DOJ. The Deputy General has every right to do what he did. He can't fire him just like most supervisors or bosses can't, they have to make a case and then report to manager or HR. In this cases Trump is the head and he fired Comey off His Bosses recommendation. Period.

Yes the attorney general is the Deputy generals boss, both head the DOJ. The FBI director does investigations into crimes, and reports directly to who? The people who actually have the power to supppeona and prosecute, the DOJ. The Deputy General has every right to do what he did. He can't fire him just like most supervisors or bosses can't, they have to make a case and then report to manager or HR. In this cases Trump is the head and he fired Comey off His Bosses recommendation. Period.
Nobody said the Trump administration had no right to fire Comey. I don't think you are following. It is a wrongful fire is what most believe. On many fronts. This is why it is a shitstorm. The manner and circumstances beg the questions. It's unethical. He fired the person investigating him. That's a huge problem. Just like it would be if Obama fired Comey while he investigating him. The right would flip thier shit and rightfully so. Please dont pretend otherwise. Nobody is that naive.

Nobody said the Trump administration had no right to fire Comey. I don't think you are following. It is a wrongful fire is what most believe. On many fronts. This is why it is a shitstorm. The manner and circumstances beg the questions. It's unethical. He fired the person investigating him. That's a huge problem. Just like it would be if Obama fired Comey while he investigating him. The right would flip thier shit and rightfully so. Please dont pretend otherwise. Nobody is that naive.
Hey Tard, he fired Comey putting McCabe in charge. Yeah, the McCabe whose wife took $750,000 from the DNC to run for office in VA. The McCabe who is considering legally changing his last name to Clinton.

"You are wrong" lolololol "that's what Trump and many of you refuse to understand" so yeah Cems I'm sure you got more answers than people working in White House! Your so full of bullshit it's baffling how stupid you are!!

"You are wrong" lolololol "that's what Trump and many of you refuse to understand" so yeah Cems I'm sure you got more answers than people working in White House! Your so full of bullshit it's baffling how stupid you are!!
I don't need more answers to know it is unethical to fire who is investigating you. You would be stupid to think otherotherwise....and it isn't the first time.

Your boy is going down like Bree Olson.

Tough guy? Oooh someone's getting mad, not the same in here huh? Yearning for your libtard circle jerks?

I don't care how much it angers you, simple fact is you have no idea what you're talking about and come across as a buffoon.
Still waiting.

CD-Why do you care who heads the FBI? Comey should have been fired months ago. He has made serious and numerous mistakes. If there is evidence of collusion it will come out no matter what. If fact, it would have been leaked already. As far as conflicts of interest with Russia there may be but the electorate knew that when they voted Trump in.

CD-Why do you care who heads the FBI? Comey should have been fired months ago. He has made serious and numerous mistakes. If there is evidence of collusion it will come out no matter what. If fact, it would have been leaked already. As far as conflicts of interest with Russia there may be but the electorate knew that when they voted Trump in.
I don't care who heads the FBI. It isn't about that. I care that the one who has been in charge of an investigation is fired by the person he is investigating. It is unethical to say the very least. No need to pretend that it isn't. That is a waste of time.

I think we need to see and will see an independent investigation. I care about ethics and so should you.

Last edited:
I don't need more answers to know it is unethical to fire who is investigating you. You would be stupid to think otherotherwise....and it isn't the first time.

Your boy is going down like Bree Olson.
Lololol you been saying that months!! Only person going down is your Fraud in Chief Obama!! Legacy is now officially a dumpster fire!! History is being rewritten to reflect his incompetence!!

I don't care who heads thee FBI. It isn't about that. I care that the one who has been in charge of an investigation is fired by the person he is investigating. It is unethical to say the very least. No need to pretend that it isn't. That is a waste of time.

I think we need to see and will see an independent investigation. I care about ethics and so should you.
There is hardly any ethics in government. I gave up on that years ago. I have no faith in what government does and just hope somehow it will get smaller. But that will never happen until there is a financial catastrophe. Government for most is just another way for people to get rich at the expense of the taxpayer.

I am not against the investigation but the government stinks at that also. If Trump colluded with Russia it will be revealed. There are so many government employees that hate Trump that this will never be covered up. In fact, I think if there was a problem this would have already been leaked to the NY Times, So I doubt there is problem.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT