ADVERTISEMENT

Comey to Trump.....

Here's the thing Thug, CD doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground how Govt works! He spent a semester at a Community College somewhere taking a Govt class and talks out of his ass. And yes agree always with his nonstop insecure self gratifying posts about how smart he is!! He's a joke. He's got some low class broads and skinny dorky white guy fooled and now he thinks he's smart!! Guys a joke!! Worst part is he constantly lies then digs his holes deeper to cover up his last lie!! Then we throw facts at him and he moves on to next thread!!
He reminds me of the Michael Bolton character in the movie "Good Will Hunting" when he starts regurgitating his Bullshit in the bar ........and Will steps up and bitch slaps him like the red headed step child he is.......Good fffffkkkkkkkknnnnnngggggg GRIEF Charlie Brown......

I don't care who heads the FBI. It isn't about that. I care that the one who has been in charge of an investigation is fired by the person he is investigating. It is unethical to say the very least. No need to pretend that it isn't. That is a waste of time.

I think we need to see and will see an independent investigation. I care about ethics and so should you.
Did you care when slick Willy Clinton met on the Tarmac of an Arizona airport w/ Loretta Lynch......YES or NO........

He reminds me of the Michael Bolton character in the movie "Good Will Hunting" when he starts regurgitating his Bullshit in the bar ........and Will steps up and bitch slaps him like the red headed step child he is.......Good fffffkkkkkkkknnnnnngggggg GRIEF Charlie Brown......
How you like them apples, @cdwright40 ?

Please tell me you aren't serious right now. We don't agree usually on politics especially but you don't strike me as unreasonable like the regulars in the lounge on this stuff. Come on bro. Comey has stated publically Trump was under investigation for some time now.

More importantly, the judicial branch and department of justice don't have any obligation to the the executive branch. They aren't supposed to report anything at all to them. This is our very democracy at stake. Our system of checks and balances our forefathers put in place specifically to protect our country from demagogues and dictators.

You can't have the president deciding what goes on at the Judical branch bro. He isn't even supposed to ask him if he is being investigated at all. This has gotten to the point where you have to decide as an American citizen. Are you a republican or are you an American first. The rubber is meeting the road here and if you are republican first fine. I'm sure there will be a lot of guys that are in congress but this is the time you have to ask this of yourself.
Says the most unreasonable person here.

You ain't said shit, you never do. You just repeat democrat taking points.

We've asked you 1000 times to show us proof, mean while Teump is running the country, has been over 100 days. You still bitching and in denial. Slap your self for being a idiot.
harsch.gif

He lost the popular vote by 3 million with a flawed candidate.....lmao. Please.

This is my favorite libtard talking point. It's like going to a basketball game where your team lost but after the game you claim victory because your team made more free throws. You can't change the rules of an election to satisfy the outcome that best suits your purpose. Clinton lost the election. Let that sink in, and repeat after me....Clinton lost the election.

WOW...This self destruction of this administration is fun to watch. Just finding out how the entire administration was caught lying about why the FBI director was fired. This has been the worst miscarriage of justice since Nixon. At least Nixon had the balls to do it himself and say he did it himself....and not devise some fake letter from subs....one of which is supposed to be recused.

Let's see....ask for more resources to investigate you, time to fire the investigator. This is not a tarmac moment cuck holsters...lmao. This is obstruction of justice at the highest level. Trump knew the walls were closing in and panicked. Mainly because he is woefully unqualified for the job its self.

Moreover, the cuckholsters have no problem with him meeting with Russia without one American journalist. They have picked their side and it is party over country. That's how it happens for dictators alright. The party that hates communist has decided to follow this lying piece of shit that is obviously covering up something over this great nation.

Please don't even talk to me.

WOW...This self destruction of this administration is fun to watch. Just finding out how the entire administration was caught lying about why the FBI director was fired. This has been the worst miscarriage of justice since Nixon. At least Nixon had the balls to do it himself and say he did it himself....and not devise some fake letter from subs....one of which is supposed to be recused.

Let's see....ask for more resources to investigate you, time to fire the investigator. This is not a tarmac moment cuck holsters...lmao. This is obstruction of justice at the highest level. Trump knew the walls were closing in and panicked. Mainly because he is woefully unqualified for the job its self.

Moreover, the cuckholsters have no problem with him meeting with Russia without one American journalist. They have picked their side and it is party over country. That's how it happens for dictators alright. The party that hates communist has decided to follow this lying piece of shit that is obviously covering up something over this great nation.

Please don't even talk to me.
Do you walk on your hind legs? I pity you and feel guilty that your idiocy amuses me.

P.S. Keep crying, it's hilarious.

No he just meet with the Russian prime minister today, to say F you Dems! Come get me since you have proof I colluded!
I have a much much better idea. Please work on behalf of the American people. Not a party. You are our president. We all pay taxes and look to you for great leadership. Please dont exclude our press corp and only give Russia access. We deserve to know what is going on too no? Please and thank you.

Signed,
Concerned tax paying citizen.

Shout out to some great journalism out there. If feels so great to be an American right now. Freedom of the press baby. Love it! Keep catching them in thier lies...this dumpster fire is growing. Trump is smelling his own farts now....lmao

Shout out to some great journalism out there. If feels so great to be an American right now. Freedom of the press baby. Love it! Keep catching them in thier lies...this dumpster fire is growing. Trump is smelling his own farts now....lmao
Yes it is, fact is however hypocrites like you will only recognize news and news sources you agree with. The press has a duty to report facts without political slant, which is why op-ed sections were created. With that said you'll need to open your mind and consider ALL sources and facts and not use your liberal filter to everything!

Reactions: Dr.L.ThugU

You've had time to sleep on it, and this is what you come back with?

1) Trump fired Comey because he won't say to the American people what he said to his face.
2) He used all his mistakes from the past to do it.
3) He ended the Russian debate 2 days ago.
4) You just can't see that because of your bias, also I think you don't know what the term old school means, nor what, "I don't play that shit" means either.
5) This will be over soon! Find something else to complain about. You're gong to need it.

You've had time to sleep on it, and this is what you come back with?

1) Trump fired Comey because he won't say to the American people what he said to his face.
2) He used all his mistakes from the past to do it.
3) He ended the Russian debate 2 days ago.
4) You just can't see that because of your bias, also I think you don't know what the term old school means, nor what, "I don't play that shit" means either.
5) This will be over soon! Find something else to complain about. You're gong to need it.
How do you know what Comey says to Trumps face? Nevermind....You don't know. You weren't there....and Comey is not supposed to discuss investigations dude. Especially to Trump about Trump. He is out of line for even asking. What is it you don't understand? Trump also said Obama wire tapped him right? He is a lying POS. FACT!

Yes...i am biased toward the American people. I hate liars or when we are lied to.

How do you know what Comey says to Trumps face? Nevermind....You don't know. You weren't there....and Comey is not supposed to discuss investigations dude. Especially to Trump about Trump. He is out of line for even asking. What is it you don't understand? Trump also said Obama wire tapped him right? He is a lying POS. FACT!

Yes...i am biased toward the American people. I hate liars or when we are lied to.

You mad? you see the writing on the wall?

You mad? you see the writing on the wall?
Actually I'm very excited right now. People see this loser for what he really is. It's fun to watch. I feel like an arson watching a dumpster fire right now. Can't wait til midterm elections too.

Yeah you were in the room CD and know what's going on behind closed doors! And Obama did wiretap Trumps team you dumb Fu**! It's a fact!! Get it thru your head!! You hating liars is ironic since you compulsively lie here everyday, multiple times a day! And I hate getting lied to also! Which is why I hate you!! It's beyond politics! And your "what don't you understand" like your the guy who should lecture anyone!! Tell me your achievements which you feel allows you to sit here and talk down to people? What have you done to warrant anyone's trust??

You cuck holsters sure stay stuck on stupid....Obama had nothing to do with it genius. His team is a bunch of free loading crooks trying to take the country down and make us speak Russian. They are still being watched...best believe it.

PS learn how to read. Then teach Trump...lmao

Actually I'm very excited right now. People see this loser for what he really is. It's fun to watch. I feel like an arson watching a dumpster fire right now. Can't wait til midterm elections too.
First off this "people see this loser" comment? You and the other two jerkoffs at the water cooler don't count! Second and most importantly, your in essence cheering against your own country!! Your advocating the greatest country on earth to fail!! You understand it's not about just you?? You get that every other American and their families would be affected if this total fantasy of yours played out like your hoping it does! I get it, you don't like Trump blah blah blah. However there is also a line and you've crossed it!! Your now Anti- America along with anything or anyone you don't like or agree with! You do understand all this correct?? You do get the fact that your hoping and praying your Country fails? Think about this everyone next time you read something from this clown!! CD literally hates the United States!!

First off this "people see this loser" comment? You and the other two jerkoffs at the water cooler don't count! Second and most importantly, your in essence cheering against your own country!! Your advocating the greatest country on earth to fail!! You understand it's not about just you?? You get that every other American and their families would be affected if this total fantasy of yours played out like your hoping it does! I get it, you don't like Trump blah blah blah. However there is also a line and you've crossed it!! Your now Anti- America along with anything or anyone you don't like or agree with! You do understand all this correct?? You do get the fact that your hoping and praying your Country fails? Think about this everyone next time you read something from this clown!! CD literally hates the United States!!
I don't like spiders. I don't even think about Trump. He doesn't factor into my thoughts at all other than as one pathetic person.

I don't like spiders. I don't even think about Trump. He doesn't factor into my thoughts at all other than as one pathetic person.
So you'll deflect from the fact that you advocate for your countries failure and for a guy "doesn't factor" into your thoughts your here most of the day and night talking about him! And again your only proving to yourself and everyone on the board you hate America and most Americans with your selfish ignorant hope that we fail as a nation!! Congrats your now officially a troll!

So you'll deflect from the fact that you advocate for your countries failure and for a guy "doesn't factor" into your thoughts your here most of the day and night talking about him! And again your only proving to yourself and everyone on the board you hate America and most Americans with your selfish ignorant hope that we fail as a nation!! Congrats your now officially a troll!
You can keep whatever narrative you want about me. I don't honesty care. If that is what you choose to believe then have at it.

I have my own ideas of what i think is good for our great democracy...and it isn't comrade cuckholster.

See here we include our press. We take accountability. By that i mean we don't appoint people that have illegal side deals with russia and then blame others when the need to be fired or recused. We respect women....and even shake thier hands. Our leaders aren't on twitter all day.

Like i said...Trump is a pathetic loser to me. The sooner this Russian cuck holster is gone....the better.

You can keep whatever narrative you want about me. I don't honesty care. If that is what you choose to believe then have at it.

I have my own ideas of what i think is good for our great democracy...and it isn't comrade cuckholster.

See here we include our press. We take accountability. By that i mean we don't appoint people that have illegal side deals with russia and then blame others when the need to be fired or recused. We respect women....and even shake thier hands. Our leaders aren't on twitter all day.

Like i said...Trump is a pathetic loser to me. The sooner this Russian cuck holster is gone....the better.
Deals with Tony Resko, close relationships with domestic terrorists such as Bill Ayers , being a member of Rev. "God damn America " Wright's congregation is ok with you right?

You're a fraud.

Deals with Tony Resko, close relationships with domestic terrorists such as Bill Ayers , being a member of Rev. "God damn America " Wright's congregation is ok with you right?

You're a fraud.
Two Term President...that made my 401k explode, gas prices drop, created 11 million jobs, killed bin ladin, got 20 million people health care and helped our schools and environment improve drastically.

What has trump done but try to take the country down?

Two Term President...that made my 401k explode, gas prices drop, created 11 million jobs, killed bin ladin, got 20 million people health care and helped our schools and environment improve drastically.

What has trump done but try to take the country down?
You're getting boring. I won't play your game. If you don't or won't answer my question we end the discussion on the topic there, but you don't get to dance around it and then respond with a question. BTW your facts are BS. The only thing there that could be true is that your meager pension went up, if that's all you care about then it's CD first not America first for you. Millions were affected by Oblunder's inadequacies. He didn't kill Bin Laden, you're disrespecting every man/woman that has served in our armed forces by continuing with that crap, not that you care.

For once answer the question. Are you OK with everything I listed above? Ties to Resko,Ayers,Wright?

You're getting boring. I won't play your game. If you don't or won't answer my question we end the discussion on the topic there, but you don't get to dance around it and then respond with a question. BTW your facts are BS. The only thing there that could be true is that your meager pension went up, if that's all you care about then it's CD first not America first for you. Millions were affected by Oblunder's inadequacies. He didn't kill Bin Laden, you're disrespecting every man/woman that has served in our armed forces by continuing with that crap, not that you care.

For once answer the question. Are you OK with everything I listed above? Ties to Resko,Ayers,Wright?
Accomplishments are killing you huh? Don't worry....i left a ton off the list. Good thing he didn't quit looking for Bin Ladin like Bush huh? Who knows how many more lives this saved. Pension is doing great! Loving it.

Accomplishments are killing you huh? Don't worry....i left a ton off the list. Good thing he didn't quit looking for Bin Ladin like Bush huh? Who knows how many more lives this saved. Pension is doing great! Loving it.
Ok, I honestly tried to keep it civil. Apparently you have no desire for a real discussion. You don't have to curse to be disrespectful. Your attitude is that of a child if I'm being kind or a pompous asshole if I'm being accurate.

You can't answer right? You're a fraud.

Again deflect however you want, everyone can now see and judge for themselves! However it's clear to anyone that doesn't see the world thru party your a sick individual who's advocating for the failure of our country! Your a nut!! And it's not "my narrative" it's your own words which proved this fact! You hate America unless it's done crafted how you agree! Which as we all know isn't a democracy it's the insane view of yours that unless it's done the way you want your willing to sink the ship!! Again you don't like it leave!! You hate the President and the Country you should pack your shit and go!! Sitting here tearing down our Country all while talking out of the other side of your mouth about "democracy"!

Quiet ignorant hypocrite. The attorney general is a member of the president's cabinet and reports to the president. Holder and that pig Loretta Lynch were totally independent right?

A double talking communist telling people it has become a choice between being an American or a Republican, I've heard it all.

A great discussion underway and you go with your typical name calling again. Your level of stupidity never ceases to amaze me. I hope its not too late for you and others of your ilk to open your eyes to this dumpster fire in the WH.

Reactions: cdwright40
A great discussion underway and you go with your typical name calling again. Your level of stupidity never ceases to amaze me. I hope its not too late for you and others of your ilk to open your eyes to this dumpster fire in the WH.
Yet like the typical liberal you think it's ok when you label, call others names, insult people and post those corny low budget cartoons!! All good when you do it!!

I don't think you understand how government actually works. Which is why I don't like people anti-government trying to run the government. You are the example.

The Attorney General doesn't have anything to do with this in fact he recused himself anyway. Which is a concern in and of itself. He is the only one that reports to the president but on this matter he shouldn't be recording anything.

There are seven several intelligence agencies that work within the judicial branch none of which report to the executive branch or the president. The press the President appoints people in that branch but they don't work for him they don't report to him. For example the president May appoint a Supreme Court Judge the judge doesn't report to him dude. They don't report to anyone well the same holds true for the agencies that work with in the judicial branch.

You need to learn government before you try to start to the debate somebody over it that knows it backwards and forwards. Jeff sessions is the only person that reports to the president as the Attorney General. And that these agencies don't even report to the attorney general so get your stuff together this will probably be the last time I respond to you because I find you to be childish here lately and it's not worth my time.

images

You clearly said above "More importantly, the judicial branch and department of justice don't have any obligation to the the executivebranch. They aren't supposed to report anything at all to them. This is our very democracy atstake. Our system of checks and balances our forefathers put in place specifically to protect our country from demagogues and dictators."

That is false. The attorney General heads the DOJ and reports directly to the president.

As far as always heaping praise on yourself "You need to learn government before you try to start to the debate somebody over it that knows it backwards andforwards" you come across as a desperate ass clown.

If you don't want to reply to me, then don't. It is what it is. You're ignorant and arrogant which makes you a fool.

I find CD's posts to be enlightening and constructive. On the other hand you bring hatred and misinformation to this board.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT