ADVERTISEMENT

Comey to Trump.....

Yeah ok!! Just your style to run your mouth then cry when you get it back! And nope not buying your fake "snitch" line. As usual you read a thread and tried to get some attention! Your a joke

Stop with your lies. I got irrefutable intel it was you that ratted me and others out.

images

Yeah Americans died in Benghazi, tell those Families it was phoney!! Wow you really are a lowlife!! You even read what you post?? It's repulsive!! Americans died, which I know you could care less about!! Glad your running your mouth so everyone can see your true colors
Americans died due to the spineless majority in Congress. They underfunded then potus Obama's request by $128M. There were not enough boots on the ground Yet the GOP caucus insists reinforcements were an hour away. Why in the world were reinforcements an hour away???!!! They should've been there from day 1. PETTY GOP CAUCUS. They chose to sit this one out!

Americans died due to the spineless majority in Congress. They underfunded then potus Obama's request by $128M. There were not enough boots on the ground Yet the GOP caucus insists reinforcements were an hour away. Why in the world were reinforcements an hour away???!!! They should've been there from day 1. PETTY GOP CAUCUS. They chose to sit this one out!
japan-fashion-unique-bike-man.jpg

Reactions: OzonaCane1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT