ADVERTISEMENT

Comey to Trump.....

The people have spoken!! Time to stop crying and support your Country at a minimum and if you were a true blue American your President!! How was Germany, wink wink

It would be great if Trump would allow this investigation to move forward free of interference. If you really support this country allow this to play out.

He's never said "Trump" is under investigation . He said "members of his campaign staff" are under investigation.

Do you think Trump lied when he wrote "Thanks for telling me 3 times I'm not under investigation"? They asked Democratic members of congress this last night and everyone of them were silent. Lmao!

Don't you think it's odd for Trump to ask and then put in writing his investigation status? What purpose does it serve? If he is being investigated the facts will come out for or against him. Is he trying to influence the outcome of the investigation?

I find CD's posts to be enlightening and constructive. On the other hand you bring hatred and misinformation to this board.
WOW you are pathetic!! Not only for the fact your an insecure grown man BEGGING for a friend and the daily ass licking for approval you'll also go on record supporting a known and proven liar!! And Cems you spread hate and insults nonstop, it's not only pathetic it's more proof that everyone here is correct that your just not to sharp!! Sad a guy at your age haven't figured it out yet!!

Reactions: Dr.L.ThugU
Why don't you go fuk yourself? That post should be sufficient for you to report me to Matt again. I'll be waiting for the warning or banning. The double standards are bullshit.

Go report me.

Calm down Dr Vet. I never reported you to Matt. I'm not a snitch. However, I suspect you and a certain spineless dirt bag who gets in my face everyday did report me to Matt. My approach to right wingers like you hasn't changed. I speak the truth and I'll continue to do so.

I find you to be an ignorant ass licker who surprisingly hasn't choked with CD's balls down his throat...then again CD must have puny balls.

Snitch.

Again, I'm not a snitch and I didn't report you. There must be other posters that don't like your posts. For me, I can take it for as long as you dish it out. I do feel better knowing that Matt not only reached out to me but also you. Although my supposed infraction was a lie and Matt never provided proof. However, what I did learn is that this lie could only have come from one poster and I know who the spineless coward is. Let me also say, I don't fault Matt for stepping in because some of these posts were getting out of control.

As for your continued insults around the male genitalia, you need help with your sexual identity. Seek help.

Again, I'm not a snitch and I didn't report you. There must be other posters that don't like your posts. For me, I can take it for as long as you dish it out. I do feel better knowing that Matt not only reached out to me but also you. Although my supposed infraction was a lie and Matt never provided proof. However, what I did learn is that this lie could only have come from one poster and I know who the spineless coward is. Let me also say, I don't fault Matt for stepping in because some of these posts were getting out of control.

As for your continued insults around the male genitalia, you need help with your sexual identity. Seek help.
So Matt reached out to you and you didn't mention me? I just happened to have started getting bullshit warnings coincidentally at the same time he "reached out"?

WOW you are pathetic!! Not only for the fact your an insecure grown man BEGGING for a friend and the daily ass licking for approval you'll also go on record supporting a known and proven liar!! And Cems you spread hate and insults nonstop, it's not only pathetic it's more proof that everyone here is correct that your just not to sharp!! Sad a guy at your age haven't figured it out yet!!

Here's a big difference between you and me. I praise people if deserved. I guess it's part of my years in management. All things in life aren't about me or in this case you. Try it sometime. You just might like it.

Here's a big difference between you and me. I praise people if deserved. I guess it's part of my years in management. All things in life aren't about me or in this case you. Try it sometime. You just might like it.
Tell us about your 3 P.H.D.s, your vast real estate empire and the many books you have had published again?

Reactions: OzonaCane1
Yeah I'm sure you were a great "manager" lolololol all you managed was not running out of Government cheese every month!! And the biggest difference between us is your a lying hypocrite fraud! I work and again piss more away in a month having fun than you made in your best years "in management" nice try dropping yourself a little kudos!! Jagoff

Reactions: Dr.L.ThugU
So Matt reached out to you and you didn't mention me? I just happened to have started getting bullshit warnings coincidentally at the same time he "reached out"?

I didn't mention you nor anybody else. You know who my biggest antagonist is on this board. He would have been the first person I would have named. But I didn't. If he wasn't contacted by Matt, what does that tell you?

It's been MONTHS!! They tapped his phones, campaign people!! Leaked info to press!! YET ZERO EVIDENCE OF RUSSIAN COLLUSION!! None!! Like your accomplishments in life! ZERO!!
You are becoming dumber by the hour.

images

Until a few days ago the investigation was smoldering. With Comey's firing its now burning white hot. Cannot wait for Comey to testify. Tuesday cant get here soon enough.

Reactions: cems52
Yeah Americans died in Benghazi, tell those Families it was phoney!! Wow you really are a lowlife!! You even read what you post?? It's repulsive!! Americans died, which I know you could care less about!! Glad your running your mouth so everyone can see your true colors
How many died in iraq? I'll be waiting.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT