ADVERTISEMENT

FINAL WARNING TO LOUNGE USERS

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are no reports and I can only think of one guy who was banned who is going to be reinstated shortly because he was right when he tried to point out that he was far from the only problem

Its up to EVERYONE to real quickly and easily solve this problem

Ozona or Palma ?

I see various religious and ethnic and other groups being constantly disrespected

Gary. As for me, I never disrespect any ethnic group. With the exception being Cambodians. I have a real problem with those people and I hope you understand.

Reactions: bobbie jo
Attacks on Trump? He is the president of the United States. That is part of the position of POTUS. Every president gets attacked and if you can't live with this fact then go find somewhere else. IT's life.

OK LOL

Not sure where this applies but I feel comfortable suggesting we can all agree to refrain from using that word in the future

Thank you in advance
Gary, simple solution... those who are easily offended and think they are victims of attacks by certain people should put those people on ignore. Otherwise, they have a victim agenda and no right to complain.

Attacks on Trump? He is the president of the United States. That is part of the position of POTUS. Every president gets attacked and if you can't live with this fact then go find somewhere else. IT's life.

Correct. Trump is the President. Part of being President is facing criticism. Part of dealing with criticism is life. Part of life is breathing. It's what you make of it.

Reactions: CashvilleCane1
The only CDreport I ever remember was when someone went on his personal Facebook and started disrespecting something there as well

You think that was appropriate?

That’s Ok?[/QUOTE
Since you asked, your best buddy CD uses this term between 20-100 times per day on your website .

Cuck is short for cuckhold. A cuckhold is a man (typically caucasian) who enjoys sitting off to the side and watching his wife have intercourse (typically with a black man) and who sometimes participates in the sex act by performing oral sex on the male.

You asked.
please tell me folks do not really do that. I know I'm old but that's just not right.

Reactions: IHeagledriver
Who are you talking too?
I am making a comment. A true statement. Just because you like the president. It doesn't make him immune to criticism.....and I am going to criticize him because I don't care for him. If you don't like that and feel you need to form an gang of bullies that isn't going to prevent anything. I am going to speak on the matter the way I choose to. Get out of your feelings about it because it is part of being an adult. Not a 12 year old. If you don't care for how I discuss something you are free to block me. But the entire bully routine and lying on me act is just not feasible here.

Noise.

I am making a comment. A true statement. Just because you like the president. It doesn't make him immune to criticism.....and I am going to criticize him because I don't care for him. If you don't like that and feel you need to form an gang of bullies that isn't going to prevent anything. I am going to speak on the matter the way I choose to. Get out of your feelings about it because it is part of being an adult. Not a 12 year old. If you don't care for how I discuss something you are free to block me. But the entire bully routine and lying on me act is just not feasible here.

Well ok then. I just asked who you were talking to since you didn’t tag anyone and just made an oblivious statement that was obviously directed at someone.

Also since you decided to attack me here I’ll refrain in accordance with Gary’s rules to not attack back since his rules only apply to certain people.

Whining to Gary? Isn't that what you complain I supposedly do? Why don't you block me? If you don't like what I have to say. Complaining and whining about me here about whining all while you are whining....it gets too confusing to me. Seems to me you shouldn't have me unblocked.

Well ok then. I just asked who you were talking to since you didn’t tag anyone and just made an oblivious statement that was obviously directed at someone.

Also since you decided to attack me here I’ll refrain in accordance with Gary’s rules to not attack back since his rules only apply to certain people.

What's with the "gang of bullies" nonsense posted by CD? If anybody posts anything positive about such issues as a). Respecting our flag b). Respecting our national anthem c). respecting our Constitution .. you (CD) and a group of "libs" attack and call anybody who respects traditional patriotic values that this country was built on by calling them "right wingers", KKK members etc. You are the biggest fraud to post a single comment on Canesport. Pretty much representative of the extremist "Lib" mentality that has been pushed to the forefront and has been the cause for Lib defeat. CD is the biggest pussie I have ever seen involved in "discussions". Over and out .. I am only interested in football discussions and CD has no insight in that area .. and as far as I can recall Cems has never made a comment in that area either. I will see some actual Canes football fans in Dallas, all of the home games, and Boston. Adios Pendejos.

What's with the "gang of bullies" nonsense posted by CD? If anybody posts anything positive about such issues as a). Respecting our flag b). Respecting our national anthem c). respecting our Constitution .. you (CD) and a group of "libs" attack and call anybody who respects traditional patriotic values that this country was built on by calling them "right wingers", KKK members etc. You are the biggest fraud to post a single comment on Canesport. Pretty much representative of the extremist "Lib" mentality that has been pushed to the forefront and has been the cause for Lib defeat. CD is the biggest pussie I have ever seen involved in "discussions". Over and out .. I am only interested in football discussions and CD has no insight in that area .. and as far as I can recall Cems has never made a comment in that area either. I will see some actual Canes football fans in Dallas, all of the home games, and Boston. Adios Pendejos.
I think very highly of you as well.

All this complaining about cd. Whining and complaining yet nobody blocks him. Why? May I ask? Never mind. I know why. It makes all of your constant complaints about so called rules for some people being different and how you are victims completely unreasonable. If what you say is true, you wouldn't deal with me or you would at least have me blocked. Nobody is fooled. You are playing yourselves.

Lefty is insignificant and not worth anyone getting banned for lashing out at him.

All this complaining about cd. Whining and complaining yet nobody blocks him. Why? May I ask? Never mind. I know why. It makes all of your constant complaints about so called rules for some people being different and how you are victims completely unreasonable. If what you say is true, you wouldn't deal with me or you would at least have me blocked. Nobody is fooled. You are playing yourselves.
Look in the mirror. You cried to Gary about a 10 year old internet meme saying it was racist and Africans are offended, which is not true. Yet, you’re the brightest “guy” in the room?

good-godba-let-the-jimmies-rustle-through-you-8308619.png

Last edited:
NO ONe should call the POTUS a POS - if you don’t respect the man at least respect his duly elected position - the vulgarity allowed on this board is unbelievable

Reactions: JTH007
Let me clear something up that I take pride in for you guys. See, the thing is I really don't report you guys and find it funny you think that I do. It has been or rare occasion. Like when you guys get the genius idea to put my facebook pics on your sigs. I am never going to allow that.

However, Gary was right I just do not really report you. I ignore you....and one of you I took off ignore. Because you got a bit better. I still see what you do if you are responding to someone I respect and I want to see.

So, you guys have no idea how you are playing yourselves here because everyone including our moderators understand what is really going on here. I stopped a long time ago trying to have a discussion with someone that can't handle it. Why waste my time....so when you guys complain about these things you have no idea how you look. Cems can deal with you and he does a good job of it without usually going to your level.

I tell you what I want you to believe because at the end of the day, I want you to think I could report you. Just so you can act like adults around here sometimes. But honestly I really don't report you. I do know who does but will keep that private. Even though they said they don't care either if you know.
No offense your the one that can not handle it.

But there is no need to refer to our president as a POS.

No set
But there is no need to refer to our president as a POS.
If that is how I feel then so be it. I suggest you ignore me if you can't handle seeing it. You guys say a lot of things I prefer not to see. Personally too. I don't see any lectures there. Not just about my favorite people about me. I just ignore you. I'm up to 27 now. Life is great since.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT