ADVERTISEMENT

Fox News is Pro Russia....Period!!

cems52

SuperCane
Gold Member
Dec 22, 2006
Parkland, Florida
I often wondered why so many Republicans never seemed to have facts about most issues. They were wrong about Covid and now they are accusing the USA of war crimes in Ukraine. These people even called Putin a genius. WTF!!

Fox News is a major source of Russian propaganda. They spur their anti-American nonsense daily unchecked and these right wing nutjobs eat this shzt nonstop.

Republicans, stop watching Fox News as your only source of world and domestic events!!

Here's an excerpt from the article below.

Tucker Carlson says the US: - "helped encourage" the Russian invasion - "engineered a coup in Ukraine in the name of democracy" - confirmed Russian claims about bioweapons are "totally and completely true"

Who says this shzt unless you are pro Russia?

All of those things are true. Victoria Nuland admitted to "bio research" labs, with her voice quivering and struggling to find words, in Ukraine yesterday in front of a Senate committee. America did back a coup and installed an anti Russian government.

As far as I know Carlson is the only voice of reason on Fox. Hell fro what I've been told most Fox News shows have been all but calling for nuclear war with Russia.

Don't worry though OP.......Rubio did a great job covering for Nuland. He interrupted her confession, not sure what else one could call it, and underhanded a softball saying "But if there's a biological weapons attack in Ukraine it will be the Russians correct?". LOL!

Rubio did what he could to save your narrative.

Tucker is Tucker
He actually questions everything
He attacks Republicans too
He’s a beacon of truth
He doesn’t buy the propaganda spewed by our government
I like to consider myself a principled conservative. Is Tucker truly being a brave journalist or just playing a role in a well paying gig? I don't know if the below link is true, but Tucker does need to directly and completely address it before he has my full confidence. Having a chummy personal relationship with Hunter Biden does not create street cred for those against "The swamp"

https://www.newsweek.com/lin-wood-email-tucker-carlson-hunter-biden-son-college-1655695

Reactions: 6882
All of those things are true. Victoria Nuland admitted to "bio research" labs, with her voice quivering and struggling to find words, in Ukraine yesterday in front of a Senate committee. America did back a coup and installed an anti Russian government.

As far as I know Carlson is the only voice of reason on Fox. Hell fro what I've been told most Fox News shows have been all but calling for nuclear war with

I often wondered why so many Republicans never seemed to have facts about most issues. They were wrong about Covid and now they are accusing the USA of war crimes in Ukraine. These people even called Putin a genius. WTF!!

Fox News is a major source of Russian propaganda. They spur their anti-American nonsense daily unchecked and these right wing nutjobs eat this shzt nonstop.

Republicans, stop watching Fox News as your only source of world and domestic events!!

Tucker Carlson says the US: - "helped encourage" the Russian invasion - "engineered a coup in Ukraine in the name of democracy" - confirmed Russian claims about bioweapons are "totally and completely true"

And ur pure CLOWN..!!?

I like to consider myself a principled conservative. Is Tucker truly being a brave journalist or just playing a role in a well paying gig? I don't know if the below link is true, but Tucker does need to directly and completely address it before he has my full confidence. Having a chummy personal relationship with Hunter Biden does not create street cred for those against "The swamp"

https://www.newsweek.com/lin-wood-email-tucker-carlson-hunter-biden-son-college-1655695
Tucker never hid his relationship with Hunter . They were neighbors in some fancy DC neighborhood and their wives were friends.
That was before Hunter went wacko and before Hunter’s involvement in Ukraine
Tucker came from a monied family, his step mom was the heir to the Swanson food fortune
He’s never hid that either
He just takes contrarian positions on many issues . He thinks that Lindsey is a war hawk as is Liz Chaney .
But his consistent position is one of America first , no foreign adventures, no more Viet Nam’s no more Iraq’s , no more Afghanistan’s
. His point is well taken for me . What did we get for these adventures? Dead boys and big debt .
No one doubts the tragedy occurring in Ukraine, but he’s the only one who is bringing on guests that question our direct involvement and whether there was an initial chance to avoid the devastation
Latest I see is that Putin’s poll ratings in Russia have increased and far exceed Brandon’s
That’s not a recipe for saving lives in Ukraine.

Are you a Russian "useful idiot"? Just asking?

Are you gonna tell me that's made up fake audio of Nuland? America did overthrow the Ukrainian government and did install a puppet regime. I'm sorry reality is so offensive to you.

I thought it was a baseless conspiracy?

Reactions: genghiscane

Cems, I'm going to start watching Fox News to see if this is true

• Haha
Reactions: mahb
It's true that America engineered a coup in the Ukraine. See linked audio above.

It's true that America had "bio research" labs, I wonder what kind of research?, in the Ukraine. See Victoria Nulands testimony infant of Senate committee from a few days ago where Rubio had to pull her out of a confession.

Putin has a lot of useful idiots in this country. This has been his plan for the west for a long time. He despises the west everything America stands for and is here for the demise of the west.

So, when dumbass people want to call this asshole smart is baffling. He is just using Americans to fight with each other. Any idiot can see that and I don't care what mistakes America has made and there have been many, they are still Americans. It is still America and I am NEVER going to side with another country over America right or wrong. We fix America. We don't need Putins help....and those who are impressed with this asshole can swallow an entire fat one.

The guy is evil and looking to take over countries. So don't get it twisted. He is not smart. He is an asshole.

Reactions: hawaiian cane
Putin has a lot of useful idiots in this country. This has been his plan for the west for a long time. He despises the west everything America stands for and is here for the demise of the west.

So, when dumbass people want to call this asshole smart is baffling. He is just using Americans to fight with each other. Any idiot can see that and I don't care what mistakes America has made and there have been many, they are still Americans. It is still America and I am NEVER going to side with another country over America right or wrong. We fix America. We don't need Putins help....and those who are impressed with this asshole can swallow an entire fat one.

The guy is evil and looking to take over countries. So don't get it twisted. He is not smart. He is an asshole.
The limited foreign interventions that Russia has engaged in over the last 22 years pale in comparison to what America has done, are limited to it's direct neighbors with the exception of Syria where they were invited, and are a response to American/NATO aggression! America is the state looking to be a hegemonic world power! Any fool can look at the behavior of America and see that.

Libya, Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria.....and now Ukraine! All nations that America's foreign policy has recked.

"My country right or wrong"........."Putin's evil"

Yeah.....America is totally morally superior! Maybe America should stop f'ing with every nation on the planet. Maybe we should worry about our own borders and stop worrying about putting nukes in every nation on the planet!

Did America engineer a coup in the Ukraine? YES after which American officials installed who they wanted as leaders. We have evidence of it! Even without the Nuland/Pyatt phone call it would be obvious for other reasons but that's the nail in the coffin. They got caught on the wire. Yet somehow people who notice this and call out the blatant hypocrisy are "useful idiots".

Also.....having normal relations with a country doesn't mean you need their help. It just means you don't treat them like an enemy, foment revolutions in their neighbors, put missiles right on their border, install governments that hate them in their neighboring countries, etc.

Why do they have to be an enemy? Because you got fed a bunch of propaganda your whole life? You don't have a good reason. It's just what you've been told to believe. You call Russia evil yet everything they've been accused of doing America has done 10x over in the last 20 years. I see article after article with US officials talking about war crimes......AMERICA DOESN'T EVEN RECOGNIZE INTERNATIONAL CRIMINAL COURTS AS LEGITIMATE!

So where the F do we get off talking about war crimes? We don't believe in any of this shit. It's all cynical.

The limited foreign interventions that Russia has engaged in over the last 22 years pale in comparison to what America has done, are limited to it's direct neighbors with the exception of Syria where they were invited, and are a response to American/NATO aggression! America is the state looking to be a hegemonic world power! Any fool can look at the behavior of America and see that.

Libya, Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria.....and now Ukraine! All nations that America's foreign policy has recked.

"My country right or wrong"........."Putin's evil"

Yeah.....America is totally morally superior! Maybe America should stop f'ing with every nation on the planet. Maybe we should worry about our own borders and stop worrying about putting nukes in every nation on the planet!
Then take your rubles and move to Russia if you love it so much.

Then take your rubles and move to Russia if you love it so much.
Such an intelligent response. I'm overwhelmed.

Keep cheerleading as our country, yes I'm American, jeaporadizes it's own #1 asset which is the US dollar being the world reserve currency over this madness.

Keep cheerleading as our country provokes the only other nuclear super power on the planet.

Keep cheerleading while we provoke the country with the worlds largest reserves of natural resources that if removed from the market will see our standard of living drop dramatically.......something we aren't prepared for and shouldn't have to deal with!

Why couldn't we just not expand NATO post Cold War? Rapprochement is a good thing. Instead we kept expanding, sabotaged their economy via "The Harvard Boys", rigged their 1996 election and made a movie bragging about it (Spinning Boris), and have continued to demonize them at every turn. Then as soon as they push back in the slightest we act as if they are the aggressor. Your worldview is insane. You actually don't have a worldview. It's just something that's been fed to you by mainstream media.

Don't worry though OP.......Rubio did a great job covering for Nuland. He interrupted her confession, not sure what else one could call it, and underhanded a softball saying "But if there's a biological weapons attack in Ukraine it will be the Russians correct?". LOL!

Rubio did what he could to save your narrative.
He cut off her mic.

Keep cheerleading as our country, yes I'm American, jeaporadizes it's own #1 asset which is the US dollar being the world reserve currency over this madness.

Keep cheerleading as our country provokes the only other nuclear super power on the planet.

Keep cheerleading while we provoke the country with the worlds largest reserves of natural resources that if removed from the market will see our standard of living drop dramatically.......something we aren't prepared for and shouldn't have to deal with!

Why couldn't we just not expand NATO post Cold War? Rapprochement is a good thing. Instead we kept expanding, sabotaged their economy via "The Harvard Boys", rigged their 1996 election and made a movie bragging about it (Spinning Boris), and have continued to demonize them at every turn. Then as soon as they push back in the slightest we act as if they are the aggressor. Your worldview is insane. You actually don't have a worldview. It's just something that's been fed to you by mainstream media.
CD doesn't have a worldview. He has a liberal American view. Trump this, Trump that but none of this happened under Trump and he knew that GOOD RELATIONS were better and safer for the world and they accused him of being a Putin friend / pal. But Trump was right better to get along EVEN if we disagreed on issues.

You don't know anything about me or my world view. So, please do not comment on things you don't have a clue about. Now, I don't know how you got all of that out of me suggesting you move to Russia so much.

I am an American. I am not a Russian. That doesn't mean America is perfect. There are cultures from all over the world here. So, you take the good with the bad...but at the end of the day I am not not going to carry Russias water no matter what America has done. You can take your Rubles and live under the Putin regime if you love it so much there. Nobody is stopping you...and save the speech about what "we" or "Americans" are doing because it doesn't matter. It doesn't matter because I am American and I am never going to side with nonsense because of the mistakes this country makes. Plain and simple. You take your rubles and do it. I am not.

Last edited:
Reactions: zackbear
You don't know anything about me or my world view. So, please do not comment on things you don't have a clue about. Now, I don't know how you got all of that out of me suggesting you move to Russia so much.

I am an American. I am not a Russian. That doesn't mean America is perfect. There are cultures from all over the world here. So, you take the good with the bad...but at the end of the day I am not not going to carry Russias water no matter what America has done. You can take your Rubles and live under the Putin regime if you love it so much there. Nobody is stopping you...and save the speech about what "we" or "Americans" are doing because it doesn't matter. It doesn't matter because I am American and I am never going to side against nonsense because of the mistakes this country makes. Plain and simple. You take your rubles and do it. I am not.
You could have just said "I can't defend my position".

CD doesn't have a worldview. He has a liberal American view. Trump this, Trump that but none of this happened under Trump and he knew that GOOD RELATIONS were better and safer for the world and they accused him of being a Putin friend / pal. But Trump was right better to get along EVEN if we disagreed on issues.
Trump's statements were correct but he did his share of things to aggravate this situation and bring it to this boiling point. Some of that was forced by the media but.....gotta tell the truth. Wish he'd done more, could have done more perhaps is the better way to say it, to deescalate things between NATO and Russia.

That's true.. The amount of Russian money that has been funneled into influencing GOP politicians in recent years is staggering, and also explains why they have gone so far off the reservation in recent years. Putin and his Oligarchs made the correct assessment that they are morally craven and prone to corruption, which is why he targeted them.

That's true.. The amount of Russian money that has been funneled into influencing GOP politicians in recent years is staggering, and also explains why they have gone so far off the reservation in recent years. Putin and his Oligarchs made the correct assessment that they are morally craven and prone to corruption, which is why he targeted them.
The Republicans are more anti Putin than.most democrats
There is some disagreement in the party though . Some of us are opposed to foreign entanglements and intrigue
But many commentators and republican leaders are pushing more intervention
The senators who are pushing the transfers of jets , mostly republicans, are going to get us knee deep in this conflict

Reactions: orly 1022
Absolutely! Useful idiots. That's what they call people that buy in to their bullshit...as so many people here do. They are just banking on their greed for power, money, and innate lack of moral compass to destroy this country as it took down Rome. This has been a long time plan in the works for fools.

Reactions: cems52
Trump's statements were correct but he did his share of things to aggravate this situation and bring it to this boiling point. Some of that was forced by the media but.....gotta tell the truth. Wish he'd done more, could have done more perhaps is the better way to say it, to deescalate things between NATO and Russia.
Look at the PICKLE they put him in here in America. It was total bullshit but the slurpers still buy into it.

GOP LOL Is Hunter a Republican LOL you are somthing else. Whats next Raoul the CCP and GOP? LOL

Tucker is Tucker
He actually questions everything
He attacks Republicans too
He’s a beacon of truth
He doesn’t buy the propaganda spewed by our government
"He's a beacon of truth". What a hoot. Carlson said, "I mean I lie if I'm really cornered or something. "I lie, he confessed. "I really try not to. I try never to lie on TV." When Carlson was sued in 2020, a Manhattan federal judge ruled that, his audience should know Carlson is "not stating actual facts" "I certainly do it, you know, out of weakness or whatever", he explained.

Reactions: zackbear and cems52
"He's a beacon of truth". What a hoot. Carlson said, "I mean I lie if I'm really cornered or something. "I lie, he confessed. "I really try not to. I try never to lie on TV." When Carlson was sued in 2020, a Manhattan federal judge ruled that, his audience should know Carlson is "not stating actual facts" "I certainly do it, you know, out of weakness or whatever", he explained.
Lol...lol

These Republicans are a bunch of clowns. Smh

Stop with your Russian propaganda. The Russians have always been aggressors even when they were the USSR. Stop the insanity and stop toting Putin's water.

As far as I know Carlson is the only voice of reason on Fox. Hell fro what I've been told most Fox News shows have been all but calling for nuclear war with Russia.
Nuclear war with Russia? Now that's a well thought out point.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT