ADVERTISEMENT

Chris Wallace is Done With Fox Fake News!!

“Chris wallace is done with fake news” well then he should get the hell out of mainstream news because propaganda and hand fed bs from his puppeteers is all it is now, it’s all he’s going to get. If you thinks it’s anything different than you’re a sucker. These talking heads and that’s what they are, are getting their feed from some one else and in this case fox basically said if you can get paid more some where else, signora. He’s expendable.

liberal networks aren’t going to gain more credibility just because they pay more to force feed news from people that come from more reputable sources. Hunters lap top is still real. Everything on it is there.

Wallace ignoring it or saying it’s republican lies doesn’t change anything. This guy ignoring that james biden had a 1.5 billion dollar construction contract in iraq with zero construction background while his brother joe was in the white house still happened. It’s still news and verified. Now he’s just getting paid more to do what he was doing at fox which is why fox didn’t put up the slightest bit of fight to keep him. Fox does hire people from the other side and pay well. Liberal propaganda networks pay more when they come from fox because the only people nbc/cnn have are liberal politicians and token woke nobodies. I promise you nbc has nothing to worry about fox steeling chuck Tod or don lemon. If fox offered though, they’d jump. These actors are whores. Empty, puppets.

Cems, who are you to judge fake news when you still think hunters lap top and the info on it was fake news due to your propaganda networks telling you it was?

You get your info from fake news sources that have lost law suit after law suit for reporting fake news. When has fox lost a law suit over fake news?
A 4th grader can outwit you. Check this out.

Reactions: zackbear
A 4th grader can outwit you. Check this out.

Says the guy that still believes in the tooth fairy and that hunters lap top wasn’t real.

Show us the quote!!!!!!!
pfffft
AGAIN FOX 3x more viewers than its closest news competitor
RATINGS MATTER, just like “VOTES MATTER” obama
Lil mikey, I know you are smarter than this,
“Come on, man”
pffft

Reactions: zackbear
Yes, actually it is a BFD. Just because you don't like someone. That doesn't discredit their achievements in life....SMFH. I would watch him no matter where he is. I even watched him on Fox News and that place is a shit hole.
Man I’d must burn there schitz out of you knowing that Fox enjoys such a massive advantage in viewers. All the while there’s talk about CNN folding up. Wallace —it’s been said— is regretting his move.
And now Fox is in the late night talk show game. Again…. Blowing up all your POS networks. Beating Colbert and Kimmel. And Gutfeld doesn’t even have celebrities to interact with. Ouch. Ouchie. Throw in Biden’s approval ratings and it looks like people might start realizing that liberals have been taking a schit on the people while profiting themselves.

Man I’d must burn there schitz out of you knowing that Fox enjoys such a massive advantage in viewers. All the while there’s talk about CNN folding up. Wallace —it’s been said— is regretting his move.
And now Fox is in the late night talk show game. Again…. Blowing up all your POS networks. Beating Colbert and Kimmel. And Gutfeld doesn’t even have celebrities to interact with. Ouch. Ouchie. Throw in Biden’s approval ratings and it looks like people might start realizing that liberals have been taking a schit on the people while profiting themselves.
Man I miss when Trump used to do this because it made me laugh. I am referring to this nonsense "it's been said" or "people are saying" LMAO. No...you mean YOU ARE SAYING. You mean IT'S BEEN SAID BY YOU if you can't name who is saying these things with your chest.

I have made it clear. I don't care about the things you care about. Didn't fox enjoy a massive advantage of viewers when Biden ran for president? My point is the same point that I have made repeatedly that you for some reason can't or won't grasp.

Being popular does not equate to being the best. The Kardasians have a massive viewership. I don't find any value in watching that either. Fox news is a shit hole to me with people there that are disingenuous at best. I have the smarts to recognize this. In fact I don't watch a lot of news networks. I prefer online sources that are legitimate over them as a whole. Fox news viewers to me are cucks. They have no idea of what is actually going on in the real world. I find zero value in this network. I do like Chris Wallace though.

Reactions: cems52
Guarantee nobody at Fox or the viewers want Wallace. Good riddance.

Reactions: grbcane
Glad the douchbag made a quote, and your right Fox isnt the same as when his Father ran FOX!
However Fox is still much larger than cnn and msnbc combined.
Cnn/msnbc lost between 80-90% of viewers, Jan 2021 to 2022 while FOX grew
Facts you cannot deny!

Reactions: krvanness
Glad the douchbag made a quote, and your right Fox isnt the same as when his Father ran FOX!
However Fox is still much larger than cnn and msnbc combined.
Cnn/msnbc lost between 80-90% of viewers, Jan 2021 to 2022 while FOX grew
Facts you cannot deny!
Does that mean right wingers win at the polls?

Cems, who are you to judge fake news when you still think hunters lap top and the info on it was fake news due to your propaganda networks telling you it was?

You get your info from fake news sources that have lost law suit after law suit for reporting fake news. When has fox lost a law suit over fake news?
Fox settled a lawsuit over its lies on Oct. 12, 2020 and agreed to pay millions of dollars to the family of a murdered Democratic National Committee staff member. Fox's decision to settle came just before its marquee hosts, Lou Dobbs and Sean Hannity, were set to testify under oath, a potentially embarrassing moment.

Reactions: zackbear and cems52
Fox settled a lawsuit over its lies on Oct. 12, 2020 and agreed to pay millions of dollars to the family of a murdered Democratic National Committee staff member. Fox's decision to settle came just before its marquee hosts, Lou Dobbs and Sean Hannity, were set to testify under oath, a potentially embarrassing moment.
Mike,
So is the CNN your model of proper behavior? By the network's president, not just some network personality. The fish rots from the head!

https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-news-gloats-stench-jeff-zucker-finally-leaving-cnn-1676259

Trump lost- no argument. He lost because of his obnoxious personality, his determination to shake up the Swamp, the conspiracy of left wing media and big tech to make up Russian hoax and suppress laptop. At least ten percent of voters have said they would change vote if they knew about laptop.

Trump lost- no argument. He lost because of his obnoxious personality, his determination to shake up the Swamp, the conspiracy of left wing media and big tech to make up Russian hoax and suppress laptop. At least ten percent of voters have said they would change vote if they knew about laptop.
And where did your "10% poll" come from? Let me guess, Fox Fake News?

Lol...lol
Lol...lol

Here's another poll that might interest you. I'm certain there were millions of voters who regretted voting for Trump after 1 year in office. Agree?
Do you have that poll? My impression is that Trump's base remains steady.

So y'all can't win presidential elections, fairly?
LOOK in the mirror. It will come out one day, how bumbling biden @ 2AM was trail Trump, then computer glitches in specific states happpened, THEN biden surges ahead???
whatever its over, your douchbag of a President has already doen sooo much harm the Dems are DOOMED!
YOUR DENIAL DOESNT CHANGE THAT cems52!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: grbcane
LOOK in the mirror. It will come out one day, how bumbling biden @ 2AM was trail Trump, then computer glitches in specific states happpened, THEN biden surges ahead???
whatever its over, your douchbag of a President has already doen sooo much harm the Dems are DOOMED!
More Dems voted by mail than Repubs. Mail-in ballots were counted last which accounted for Biden's late surge. More than 50 courts rejected voter fraud lawsuits for lack of merit and according to judges, the lawsuits were just speculation, rumors or hearsay. Trump's own officials said the election was the most secure election in history.

Last edited:
Reactions: cems52
Your fake news about a stolen election is getting old. Try being a gracious loser. Loser!!

Your fake news about a stolen election is getting old. Try being a gracious loser. Loser!!
You asked a specific question I answered.
What is getting old however, is watching videos of bumbling joe, and idiotic Kamala embarrass themselves and more importantly the USA
So glad you are proud of those 2 fuktards!
REMEMBER YOU VOTED FOR THIS SHIT SHOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

More Dems voted by mail than Repubs. Mail-in ballots were counted last which accounted for Biden's late surge. More than 50 courts rejected voter fraud lawsuits for lack of merit and according to judges, the lawsuits were just speculation, rumors or hearsay. Trump's own officials said the election was the most secure election in history.
You dont find it questionable that DEM party advocated mail in ballotsWITHOUT PROVIDENCE???
Meaning to CHAIN of handling votes.
How ironic thatDems fins 30,000 votes here and 56,000 votes in another bag
Listen mikey, believe wwhat you choose, HOWEVER dont discount the BS you liberal fuktards are doing!!!

You dont find it questionable that DEM party advocated mail in ballotsWITHOUT PROVIDENCE???
Listen mikey, believe wwhat you choose, HOWEVER dont discount the BS you liberal fuktards are doing!!!
Mail-in voting was advocated to avoid risk of Covid-19 exposure and you believe what you choose despite zero evidence of vote fraud. Your serial-lying hero claimed the only way he could lose was if the election was rigged so you lemmings followed right along despite the fact that Trump was trailing in every poll in the country.

You asked a specific question I answered.
What is getting old however, is watching videos of bumbling joe, and idiotic Kamala embarrass themselves and more importantly the USA
So glad you are proud of those 2 fuktards!
REMEMBER YOU VOTED FOR THIS SHIT SHOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And you voted for Putin's bitcczh.

Lol...lol
Lol...lol

Dems advocated mail in ballots cuz we believed in safety protocols. Right wingers like you and Trump thought Covid was not real. Dumbasses!!

Try being HONEST and realize the fuktard you voted for SUCKS!
Videos show emphatically that uncle joey has cognitive issues. Kamala is simply an embarrassment
however it’s yet to be decided who the bigger fuktard is.
BOTH EMBARRASS the USA to the WORLD, that doesnt have liberal controlled media
LMAO @ YOU cems52!
Pfffft

Dems advocated mail in ballots cuz we believed in safety protocols. Right wingers like you and Trump thought Covid was not real. Dumbasses!!
FIRST TIME IN HISTORY, including a far bigger pandemic
You need some blue suede shoes , and start selling vacuumes door to door
Typical liberal bullshit!
Pffffft

Mail-in voting was advocated to avoid risk of Covid-19 exposure and you believe what you choose despite zero evidence of vote fraud. Your serial-lying hero claimed the only way he could lose was if the election was rigged so you lemmings followed right along despite the fact that Trump was trailing in every poll in the country.
More liberal bullshit
BOTTOM LINE , tens of thousands of un providencedirectIife votes.
Keep lying to your ignorant self
IT WILL COME OUT
LARGEST ELECTION FRAUD IN HISTORY

Back at you!

I actually like the forum. It allows me to see the ignorance that resides in the Trump Party. Biden seems to live in your head- get over it. Your guy LOST big time.

Just who wants to control your free speech?

DJT hijacked what had long been a serious national party but is now just a collection of wackos like Paul Gosar, Lauren Bobart and Marjorie Taylor Greene. If I missed someone, I'm sure you will know. Trump paralyzes the others with threats of running his own idiots who have regularly kissed his butt.

Nauseating!
So glad you’re shallow minded, emotional, perspective allows you to IGNORE REALITY
Open borders
HIGHEST EVER GAS/ENERGY PRICES
WAR on Ukraine
OUT of control INFLATION
Just to name a few of obvious realities you CHOOSE to ignore
What is nauseating, are opinions like yours that ignore actual policies, but vote like a teenage middle school girl, EMOTIONALLY!!!!!
Buckle up my hypocrite friend
RED TSUNAMI COMING!!!!!
Pffft

It's about damn time. By far the only credible journalist on that right wing network.

"When people start to question the truth — Who won the 2020 election? Was Jan. 6 an insurrection? — I found that unsustainable," Wallace said.

What say you Right Wingers?

How does this change that shit show that's going on in the White House? We have a President who has no idea what day of the week it is and a VP who's, if I were to be kind, clueless.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT