ADVERTISEMENT

Fox News is Pro Russia....Period!!

You are really out of your lane. I saw that clip on Victoria Nulands' testimony. Did you also see Jennifer Griffin, Fox News National Security Correspondent, refute what you thought was the "smoking gun"? The US, according to Griffin, has partnered with Ukraine to cleanup Soviet Union bio labs to ensure nothing escapes from them.
No I didn't. Cause I don't watch Fox News's retarded propaganda just like I don't watch CNN/MSNBC's BS.......you apparently watch both!

Yeah I'm sure that's what's going on. If it's environmental cleanup why are hey worried about it falling into Russia's hands as Nuland said? LOL! Just listen to her testimony. She sounded guilty as all hell. The woman sucks at her job.......so badly that she talked about the coup she was engineering on a wiretapped phone in 2014 providing proof that the Ukrainian government is illegitimate.

That's true.. The amount of Russian money that has been funneled into influencing GOP politicians in recent years is staggering, and also explains why they have gone so far off the reservation in recent years. Putin and his Oligarchs made the correct assessment that they are morally craven and prone to corruption, which is why he targeted them.
Are you really this delusional? Republicans are calling for Putins assassination, nuclear war, no fly zones (meaning war.....nuclear war), etc. and in your fantasy world they are "Putin shills"?!??!?! You've created your own reality!

Stop covering for that Putin boot licker. He has said many anti American statements.
Don't you think America is an inherently, systemically racist, morally depraved country run by the KKK? But now you're mad at people disagreeing with US foreign policy and calling them anti American?

So I guess you think Americas morally depraved at home but morally unimpeachable in it's foreign policy? That's pretty irrational but okay.

Don't you think America is an inherently, systemically racist, morally depraved country run by the KKK? But now you're mad at people disagreeing with US foreign policy and calling them anti American?

So I guess you think Americas morally depraved at home but morally unimpeachable in it's foreign policy? That's pretty irrational but okay.
Ok

No I didn't. Cause I don't watch Fox News's retarded propaganda just like I don't watch CNN/MSNBC's BS.......you apparently watch both!

Yeah I'm sure that's what's going on. If it's environmental cleanup why are hey worried about it falling into Russia's hands as Nuland said? LOL! Just listen to her testimony. She sounded guilty as all hell. The woman sucks at her job.......so badly that she talked about the coup she was engineering on a wiretapped phone in 2014 providing proof that the Ukrainian government is illegitimate.
I watch and read a variety of news' sources including Fox Fake News. Why are they worried about it falling into Russian hands? Let me ponder that for a second. Maybe the Russians might use it on Ukrainians? You're not making much sense. Get some sleep. It can get stressful in the Lounge.

Last edited:
Your mindless responses void of evidence are overwhelming. America has promoted color revolutions in virtually everyone of Russia's neighbors, America kept expanding NATO to Russia's borders installing nuclear missiles that can reach Moscow in under half an hour, America has engineered two coups in Ukraine in the last 20 years (2004 and 2014) when a leader that was inadequately pro Western (dude was a moderate) got elected.....show me equivalent actions by Russia in the Western Hemisphere. You can't! You agree with John McCain, Lindsey Graham, and the rest of the war loving psycho neocons who's brains are stuck in 1952.
Lets end this on a friendly note. Most posters here are pro America and I enjoy discussing a range of topics with them. In their own way they all love this country as I do but you are just the opposite. I don't have the time to banter with a person who does not believe in our democratic principles.

Your mindless responses void of evidence are overwhelming. America has promoted color revolutions in virtually everyone of Russia's neighbors, America kept expanding NATO to Russia's borders installing nuclear missiles that can reach Moscow in under half an hour, America has engineered two coups in Ukraine in the last 20 years (2004 and 2014) when a leader that was inadequately pro Western (dude was a moderate) got elected.....show me equivalent actions by Russia in the Western Hemisphere. You can't! You agree with John McCain, Lindsey Graham, and the rest of the war loving psycho neocons who's brains are stuck in 1952.
I will add this; Anyone who doesn't understand that the Russian hoax BS here in America didn't have a ripple effect across the world, they are nuts. Our country spent 4+ years speaking about Putin, Russia Russia Russia and I'm sure it pissed him off royally. How bad they are, how devious, how dangerous, in bed with Trump. On and on all day everyday. Political BS in America does have ramifications abroad.

Who said it was racism that called the Ukraine invasion ?

The argument is that Republicans have bought into white identity politics, which is why they are ok with Putin's Russia, while at the same time deeply distrustful of non-white China. Putin's Russia is viewed as a homogenous example of how to run a country where white people and culture continue to dominate and non-whites are outsiders. This is attractive to Republicans in the US, who have seen the power structure of America become increasingly racially diverse over the past 10-15 years.
Raoul, I'm late to this conversation but the idea that Republicans play identity politics with Russin and Ukraine is preposterous. Democrats have been doing that for years and are seldom called out. They play the race card when it snows! I live in a small town that has zero people of color, other than me and I look whiter than most. The town is decidedly left wing, mostly virtue signalers, who hang out BLM signs and others like me for not doing the same. One of the primary reasons that black and brown people are moving to the right is Democrats promise them the world to secure their votes but never deliver.

Raoul, I'm late to this conversation but the idea that Republicans play identity politics with Russin and Ukraine is preposterous. Democrats have been doing that for years and are seldom called out. They play the race card when it snows! I live in a small town that has zero people of color, other than me and I look whiter than most. The town is decidedly left wing, mostly virtue signalers, who hang out BLM signs and others like me for not doing the same. One of the primary reasons that black and brown people are moving to the right is Democrats promise them the world to secure their votes but never deliver.
That's the scam isn't it? Promises promises, gifts, handouts, play to lowest common denominator, after election do nothing. If they do some of what they promised it's designed to keep people down and addicted to handouts. A no win situation. Very frustrating to watch election after election.

I'm Jewish and I get asked all the time why Jews tend to vote for Democrats. I just don't understand it.

That's the scam isn't it? Promises promises, gifts, handouts, play to lowest common denominator, after election do nothing. If they do some of what they promised it's designed to keep people down and addicted to handouts. A no win situation. Very frustrating to watch election after election.

I'm Jewish and I get asked all the time why Jews tend to vote for Democrats. I just don't understand it.
Neither do I

Reactions: HJCane
Well, at least that isn't a gross generalization.
Facts!!

I'm so happy about this because if I knew what was going on I'd be pissed off.
There are reasons you are misinformed.

Facts!!

Here you go

Maybe Jews understand who's in bed with Republicans? Here are 2 examples.

Chants like this don't set well with most Jews.

"You will not replace us. Jews will not replace us"

Last edited:
raoul Reeeaaalllyy after you voted for the 2 boobs in The White House. After you post your opinions on them, Then I'd read your seemingly petty poke.
If he was such a fool and idiot, why isn't This Country and The World Better with Biden/Harris in office ? Opinion<<<<<<<<<< REALITY
Deja de comer mierda Raoul:rolleyes:

Reactions: grbcane

The GOP alliance with the Christian Right called for lowering the wall of separation between state and religion and spoke of the U.S. as a Christian Nation. As evangelical Christians became the base of the GOP and the Party promoted its policies, Jews have been voting roughly 3 to 1 in favor of Democratic nominees for president and candidates for Congress.

Reactions: zackbear
Reactions: cems52
"There were very good people on both sides according to Trump.
See, this is why I hate media on both sides, because most of this is opinion. I, for one, don't know anyone who was actually in Charlottesville, do you? Maybe there were good people on both sides. How would I know without being there?

raoul Reeeaaalllyy after you voted for the 2 boobs in The White House. After you post your opinions on them, Then I'd read your seemingly petty poke.
If he was such a fool and idiot, why isn't This Country and The World Better with Biden/Harris in office ? Opinion<<<<<<<<<< REALITY
Deja de comer mierda Raoul:rolleyes:
Our president doesn't control every A-hole on the planet. Got it?

• Haha
Reactions: mahb
The GOP alliance with the Christian Right called for lowering the wall of separation between state and religion and spoke of the U.S. as a Christian Nation. As evangelical Christians became the base of the GOP and the Party promoted its policies, Jews have been voting roughly 3 to 1 in favor of Democratic nominees for president and candidates for Congress.
What nonsense
The evangelicals are the most strident supporters of Israel
Many travel there on pilgrimages
They recognize that the Jewish religion was the forebear of modern Christianity
The orthodox Jewish community is very conservative
It boggles my mind as to why Jewish communities such as Broward vote democrat
It may be that the notion of social justice is ingrained in their collective thinking
But they are wrong

Reactions: grbcane
See, this is why I hate media on both sides, because most of this is opinion. I, for one, don't know anyone who was actually in Charlottesville, do you? Maybe there were good people on both sides. How would I know without being there?
Trump said this during a news conference that was broadcast many times. How did you miss it?

What nonsense
The evangelicals are the most strident supporters of Israel
Many travel there on pilgrimages
They recognize that the Jewish religion was the forebear of modern Christianity
The orthodox Jewish community is very conservative
It boggles my mind as to why Jewish communities such as Broward vote democrat
It may be that the notion of social justice is ingrained in their collective thinking
But they are wrong
I think it has a lot to do with Nazi's in the Republican party.

Our president doesn't control every A-hole on the planet. Got it?
,,,,,,,,if it helps you sleep at night :rolleyes: , but you know

T R U M P ,,,,,,,,,,, W A S,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,B E T T E R

tenor.gif
tenor.gif

Trump said this during a news conference that was broadcast many times. How did you miss it?
He was talking about civil war monuments, but you know this and chose to lie anyways.

Last edited:
Reactions: utatem
You're full of shzt.
You along with Mike have both been shown proof, your buddy Don Lemon was corrected by non other than the liberal Washington post. You both subscribe to the democrat technic of telling a lie often enough and people will believe it.

T R U M P,,,,.........,,,, O W N S ,,,,,,,.........,,,Y O U 😂 🤣😂🤣😂

T R U M P ,,,,,,,,,,, W A S,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,B E T T E R

tenor.gif
tenor.gif

I didn't miss a thing and I don't really care what Trump has or hasn't said. I merely pointed out that I wasn't there so in good faith I couldn't say whether or not good people on both sides were there. Did you miss it?

You along with Mike have both been shown proof, your buddy Don Lemon was corrected by non other than the liberal Washington post. You both subscribe to the democrat technic of telling a lie often enough and people will believe it.
This from the lemming who supports the biggest liar the WH has ever seen!

Reactions: zackbear
This from the lemming who supports the biggest liar the WH has ever seen!
Mike 15 months in and the economy, crime, world affairs are all FAR WORSE. You simply can not change the narrative these days. The JIG is up. Biden still has the far left but independents and moderate democrats are gone.

Reactions: mahb
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT