ADVERTISEMENT

Chris Wallace is Done With Fox Fake News!!

cems52

SuperCane
Gold Member
Dec 22, 2006
Parkland, Florida
It's about damn time. By far the only credible journalist on that right wing network.

"When people start to question the truth — Who won the 2020 election? Was Jan. 6 an insurrection? — I found that unsustainable," Wallace said.

What say you Right Wingers?

It's about damn time. By far the only credible journalist on that right wing network.

"When people start to question the truth — Who won the 2020 election? Was Jan. 6 an insurrection? — I found that unsustainable," Wallace said.

Chris Wallace is better off on a site like CNN spewing their crap. BYE!

Poor guy was just fed up with the ridiculous nonsense going on there. Not a legitimate news source at all....and full of horrible people even with Bill Orielly and Megan Kelly gone.

Check out this whos who of horrible people...

Good riddance. Takes himself way too seriously. Legend in his own mind. Not missed at all. Guess he enjoys bloviating with nobody watching. Guess what Chris- nobody cares.
Huh? You do realize he is Chris Wallace. Stop it...lmao. This sounds a bit on the cray cray side. Here is his bio:

Wallace has won three Emmy Awards, a Peabody Award, a George Polk Award, the duPont-Columbia University Silver Baton Award, and a Paul White lifetime achievement award. As a teenager, Wallace became an assistant to Walter Cronkite during the 1964 Republican National Convention.

Huh? You do realize he is Chris Wallace. Stop it...lmao. This sounds a bit on the cray cray side. Here is his bio:

Wallace has won three Emmy Awards, a Peabody Award, a George Polk Award, the duPont-Columbia University Silver Baton Award, and a Paul White lifetime achievement award. As a teenager, Wallace became an assistant to Walter Cronkite during the 1964 Republican National Convention.
BFD. Who is going to watch him on CNN streaming besides you? How's Shephard Smith doing at CNBC?

Chris Wallace is a fake. Very limited journalistic talent. If not for Daddy-Mike, he would be lucky to be doing a random podcast that only cems would listen to.
Frankly, I think he is a very good journalist. He is better than any of those clowns on Fox Fake News.

We were done with Chris Wallace long before he was done with FOX.

BFD. Who is going to watch him on CNN streaming besides you? How's Shephard Smith doing at CNBC?
Yes, actually it is a BFD. Just because you don't like someone. That doesn't discredit their achievements in life....SMFH. I would watch him no matter where he is. I even watched him on Fox News and that place is a shit hole.

Reactions: cems52

Over a year later. Moves just like a DEM. Probably was on the way out the door.

Move along rookie, I’m sure Wallace could use plenty of soy boys like you following him on CNN’s streaming service, don’t forget to double mask.
Try getting over yourself genius. Being a pompous ass still doesn't answer or address the question.

Rather opine on the Ginni Thomas right wing conspiracy stop the steal shitshow? I'm sure Mark Meadows could use your invaluable assistance.

Reactions: zackbear and cems52
Try getting over yourself genius. Being a pompous ass still doesn't answer or address the question.

Rather opine on the Ginni Thomas right wing conspiracy stop the steal shitshow? I'm sure Mark Meadows could use your invaluable assistance.
You’re the idiot who still hasn’t figured out no one in this thread could give a rat’s ass about Wallace leaving , it’s good riddance as far as we’re concerned. Now run along and watch your recordings of the View. Joy Behar has your latest talking points.

You’re the idiot who still hasn’t figured out no one in this thread could give a rat’s ass about Wallace leaving , it’s good riddance as far as we’re concerned. Now run along and watch your recordings of the View. Joy Behar has your latest talking points.
You are here 24/7 and I'm the idiot?

Want to try the Ginni Thomas Show next? I'm sure no one you know has called her irrelevant or said good riddance to her. Being so incredibly condescending only shows me you're merely an alt right lightweight talking head.

Reactions: zackbear and cems52

Want to try the Ginni Thomas Show next? I'm sure no one you know has called her irrelevant or said good riddance to her. Being so incredibly condescending only shows me you're merely an alt right lightweight talking head.
Why are you so triggered by Ginni Thomas? You can’t find anything else to obsess about? You’ve brought her up three times, try posting with a little less estrogen.

• Haha
Reactions: mahb

Cems jr.

You call folks who believe Trump lost in 2020 due to massive cheating, Covid can be cured with bleach, bribery is OK, adultery is OK, and Putin is a genius as normal people? GTFOH

lol...lol
lol...lol
You get stupider by the day!!
You’re definitely on a roll cems!

Why are you so triggered by Ginni Thomas? You can’t find anything else to obsess about? You’ve brought her up three times, try posting with a little less estrogen.
Estrogen- is that what comes to mind? Other than the fact that she is married to an Associate Justice of the Supreme Court who cares. The hits just keep on coming. I almost forgot she was the reigning Queen of Right-Wing NJ conspiracy theories with the hit song "Stop the Steal" which I understand debuted at # 11 on Billboard.

Peter Navarro and Dan Scavino just released their highly anticipated single "We Wished We Knew What To Do". on the DJT label. You almost cannot make this stuff up.

LOL

Last edited:
Reactions: cems52
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT