ADVERTISEMENT

Chris Wallace is Done With Fox Fake News!!

How does this change that shit show that's going on in the White House? We have a President who has no idea what day of the week it is and a VP who's, if I were to be kind, clueless.
How do you know she's clueless? I guarantee she knows more than you.

How did Trump's performance pan out? Not so good cause he lost.

Lol...lol
Lol...lol
Right!!!!!! So let us begin to talk about the numbskull infesting the White House. Let's talk about now, not history, NOW.

Yeah, who the f wants to talk about Trump, he f'n lost. Talk about Biden and his family of thieves. None of you Lefties will support this embarrassment of a human being now occupying the White House.

Reactions: mahb and central17
Right!!!!!! So let us begin to talk about the numbskull infesting the White House. Let's talk about now, not history, NOW.

Yeah, who the f wants to talk about Trump, he f'n lost. Talk about Biden and his family of thieves. None of you Lefties will support this embarrassment of a human being now occupying the White House.
I support Biden over Trump everyday of the week.

I support Biden over Trump everyday of the week.

Great that you support your choice. Please tell us what your expectations were and how they've been addressed.

OK now put a couple of sentences together that attempts to enlighten us Conservative reprobates. It's probably easier than you would/could ever imagine.

Do it your way. But here's a hint:
You can say I voted for Joe because he would...
Then you can say, Joe addressed this important need by...
(I'd give you an example of one or two of his triumphs, just don't know of any)

Take a shot at this Cems, spread your knowledge.

How do you know she's clueless? I guarantee she knows more than you.
Dumb statement, you may think you know her, but you know little of me. 'How do I know she's clueless'. 'Clueless', Cems, it's just an expression. What is truth though, is that she's in so far over her head that even you should see it. But then again, competence matters little to the Left. Look at this latest Supreme Court nominee. She may be the best in the whole world. But the schmuck in the White House tells us before-hand it's not going to be the best possible candidate, it's going to be a woman of color. She may turn out to be the best, but that's a pretty sucky way to choose a candidate.

Last edited:
Reactions: NO.SHORECANE
Great that you support your choice. Please tell us what your expectations were and how they've been addressed.

OK now put a couple of sentences together that attempts to enlighten us Conservative reprobates. It's probably easier than you would/could ever imagine.

Do it your way. But here's a hint:
You can say I voted for Joe because he would...
Then you can say, Joe addressed this important need by...
(I'd give you an example of one or two of his triumphs, just don't know of any)

Take a shot at this Cems, spread your knowledge.
His vocabulary ends at Trump is a POS- not terribly deep or informed.

More liberal bullshit
BOTTOM LINE , tens of thousands of un providencedirectIife votes.
Keep lying to your ignorant self
IT WILL COME OUT
LARGEST ELECTION FRAUD IN HISTORY
"LARGEST ELECTION FRAUD IN HISTORY" but lawsuits dismissed by 50 some judges for lack of merit aka evidence. "Trump wins in a landslide". Remember that gem? You're a delusional lemming!

"LARGEST ELECTION FRAUD IN HISTORY" but lawsuits dismissed by 50 some judges for lack of merit aka evidence. "Trump wins in a landslide". Remember that gem? You're a delusional lemming!
Ok FUKTARD!!!!!!
So glad your proud of your mentally challenged puppet!!!!!!
Hey Lil mikey,
Pffffft off!!!!

Last edited:
cems, this did not age well

cackle, cackle, cackle
I got 7 pages from this thread, over 2K views and 260 posts and counting but you clamor the topic didn't age well. Also, the point of this thread was not to guarantee Wallace success after he left Fox Fake News but to highlight their lack of integrity when it came to facts. Wallace, a renowned news man, couldn't take their lies and deception anymore.

He's such a distinguished journalist he refused to allow discussion of Hunter's laptop in the debate.
But still have to hold Fox mgmt. accountable for allowing that to happen. But yes, very transparent of Wallace's personal choice. Interesting how Mike Wallace built his reputation on credibility and his little kid Chris is so partisan. The CNN+ is another minus Chris has posted against his father's reputation.

Reactions: jpboca and grbcane
It's about damn time. By far the only credible journalist on that right wing network.

"When people start to question the truth — Who won the 2020 election? Was Jan. 6 an insurrection? — I found that unsustainable," Wallace said.

What say you Right Wingers?
I say there, from the 'right wing', he who laughs last...never mind I'm too busy laughing.

But let us continue your little game. Chris Wallace? Who's he? You're not speaking of the same Chris Wallace who just brought down CNN.com? That Chris Wallace?

Please tell Chris to not let 'The Internet' hit him in the ass on his way out!!

Another glorious Lib failure.

Last edited:
I say there, from the 'right wing', he who laughs last...never mind I'm too busy laughing.

But let us continue your little game. Chris Wallace? Who's he? You're not speaking of the same Chris Wallace who just brought down CNN.com? That Chris Wallace?

Please tell Chris, not to let 'The Internet' hit him in the ass on his way out!!

Another glorious Lib failure.
Irv, you're missing the point of this thread as usual. Wallace left Fox Fake News because of its nonstop lies and twisting the facts. Is that appropriate for a so called news outlet? Also, there have been many right wing "news" anchor failures in the past few years. For example.....

Megyn Kelly
Lovely Greta

Irv, you're missing the point of this thread as usual. Wallace left Fox Fake News because of its nonstop lies and twisting the facts. Is that appropriate for a so called news outlet? Also, there have been many right wing "news" anchor failures in the past few years. For example.....

Megyn Kelly
Lovely Greta

Fox is accused of bending the truth. The rest of them have promoted false narratives...NYT, WP, NBC, CNBC, MSNBC, CBS, ABC and the bottom of all barrels, CNN. All promoted the false, Russia/Trump fairy tale.

Hunter's computer story! Our national media could no longer ignore it and agreed with the rest of the entire world, it's f'n real! Just wait until they admit that the 'Big Guy' is that dried out, poster boy for dementia sitting in the Oval Office!

Reactions: grbcane
Fox is accused of bending the truth. The rest of them have promoted false narratives...NYT, WP, NBC, CNBC, MSNBC, CBS, ABC and the bottom of all barrels, CNN. All promoted the false, Russia/Trump fairy tale.

Hunter's computer story! Our national media could no longer ignore it and agreed with the rest of the entire world, it's f'n real! Just wait until they admit that the 'Big Guy' is that dried out, poster boy for dementia sitting in the Oval Office!
You yelled the same garbage about Hillary. Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi!!!! How did that turn out? There was no credible facts Hillary did anything wrong. But, there's tons of info on Trump and his Russian connection. For God's sake the man was impeached because of Russia helping him get elected. Deal with it!!

You yelled the same garbage about Hillary. Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi!!!! How did that turn out? There was no credible facts Hillary did anything wrong. But, there's tons of info on Trump and his Russian connection. For God's sake the man was impeached because of Russia helping him get elected. Deal with it!!

Impeached = fancy word for investigated.

Found "not guilty" on all counts.

Deal with it.

P.S. Still waiting for you to reply to @irwinn 's earlier post where he asked you to name ANY accomplishments Biden and Co. have achieved. I'm not expecting ANYTHING from you, since that's par for the course when asking you to provide anything of substance.

Keep up your emotional outburst though. They are extremely entertaining! Like when I laugh at my 4 year old when he has temper tantrums.

Impeached = fancy word for investigated.

Found "not guilty" on all counts.

Deal with it.

P.S. Still waiting for you to reply to @irwinn 's earlier post where he asked you to name ANY accomplishments Biden and Co. have achieved. I'm not expecting ANYTHING from you, since that's par for the course when asking you to provide anything of substance.

Keep up your emotional outburst though. They are extremely entertaining! Like when I laugh at my 4 year old when he has temper tantrums.
No need for me to detail Biden's accomplishments. I've done that many times. Try using Google.

As for Trump's impeachments, it's all true. No other president in American history has been impeached so many times. Thank God that lying POS ain't president now. Ukraine would have already surrendered.

No need for me to detail Biden's accomplishments. I've done that many times. Try using Google.

As for Trump's impeachments, it's all true. No other president in American history has been impeached so many times. Thank God that lying POS ain't president now. Ukraine would have already surrendered.

Again... you can enjoy using big words like "impeached" for something as simple as an investigation. I can tell it makes you feel good.

As far as Biden's accomplishment(s)... Google is not an answer and Google does not run the world. I'm not going to ask Google. I'm asking you. So you have an opportunity to enlighten a deplorable Republican with some knowledge that might change my mind or make me think otherwise than I currently do. YOU have that opportunity. Not Google.

You can't give me anything because you dont HAVE anything. There are no accomplishments or victories to discuss, which is why you choose to abstain. (That's fancy for decline to comment or take a stance on something). Feel free to add it to your arsenal of big words alongside impeach. Maybe in a few years you'll have more than 2.

Again... you can enjoy using big words like "impeached" for something as simple as an investigation. I can tell it makes you feel good.

As far as Biden's accomplishment(s)... Google is not an answer and Google does not run the world. I'm not going to ask Google. I'm asking you. So you have an opportunity to enlighten a deplorable Republican with some knowledge that might change my mind or make me think otherwise than I currently do. YOU have that opportunity. Not Google.

You can't give me anything because you dont HAVE anything. There are no accomplishments or victories to discuss, which is why you choose to abstain. (That's fancy for decline to comment or take a stance on something). Feel free to add it to your arsenal of big words alongside impeach. Maybe in a few years you'll have more than 2.
You can dodge that infamous word but will always stain that corrupt POS and will never leave him. You can twist the meaning of the word but it still means a US House of Representatives found evidence of his crimes. Next of course was for the Senate to convict his azz but Trump's minions covered for him like they did on his second impeachment. You can't hide from the truth. Your hero is rotten to the core. Here again is the definition of impeachment. You seem to have a problem comprehending the meaning.

If a federal official commits a crime or otherwise acts improperly, the House of Representatives may impeach—formally charge—that official. If the official subsequently is convicted in a Senate impeachment trial, he is removed from office.

Last edited:
Impeachment is meaningless when it's totally political in its' base. It was a tool used by the Democrats to cheat the system.

Damn. There's so much proof that Obama and Hil fukced up royally in Benghazi. Their inco9mpetence, though documented, was ignored by the Leftist media and Libs en masse. They had the embassy overrun and the ambassador murdered. They handled this as well as Biden did the Afgan withdrawal.

Reactions: rkrantz and grbcane
Impeachment is meaningless when it's totally political in its' base. It was a tool used by the Democrats to cheat the system.

Damn. There's so much proof that Obama and Hil fukced up royally in Benghazi. Their inco9mpetence, though documented, was ignored by the Leftist media and Libs en masse. They had the embassy overrun and the ambassador murdered. They handled this as well as Biden did the Afgan withdrawal.
You had a Republican controlled House that did nothing but you expected the media to fix their incompetence? GTFOH

Stop downplaying an impeachment. It's only meaningless when Republicans get caught doing corrupt shzt like Trump.

• Haha
Reactions: rkrantz
Dumb statement, you may think you know her, but you know little of me. 'How do I know she's clueless'. 'Clueless', Cems, it's just an expression. What is truth though, is that she's in so far over her head that even you should see it. But then again, competence matters little to the Left. Look at this latest Supreme Court nominee. She may be the best in the whole world. But the schmuck in the White House tells us before-hand it's not going to be the best possible candidate, it's going to be a woman of color. She may turn out to be the best, but that's a pretty sucky way to choose a candidate.
I missed this gem. Lol

You rail on Biden announcing his Supreme Court selection being a woman of Color is no different than that POS Trump announcing his choice to be from a list of candidates from the Federalist Society. How many Black women were on that list?

I missed this gem. Lol

You rail on Biden announcing his Supreme Court selection being a woman of Color is no different than that POS Trump announcing his choice to be from a list of candidates from the Federalist Society. How many Black women were on that list?
Damn cems, I hate to admit it, and I could do a Cortez style rule out half the facts style argument, but you do have a point there (re: Federalist Society).

Reactions: cems52
Damn cems, I hate to admit it, and I could do a Cortez style rule out half the facts style argument, but you do have a point there (re: Federalist Society).

Here is a few articles that detail the women Trump considered for the SCOTUS. I even found sources from liberal rag news outlets so they can't be discounted as "fake" by the resident idiots on here.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/su...n-could-be-trump-s-supreme-court-pick-n888351

https://6abc.com/trump-scotus-supreme-court-amy-coney-barrett-barbara-lagoa/6449836/

I know the popular opinion is that Trump is a white supremacist, but his actions have always spoke louder than words to everyone not under the spell of the liberal media.

Reactions: central17
We all could counter the other sides' argument if you have facts. Without facts the other side could bullshzt their way to what they think is a win.

We all could counter the other sides' argument if you have facts. Without facts the other side could bullshzt their way to what they think is a win.

i·ro·ny1

/ˈīrənē/

noun
the expression of one's meaning by using language that normally signifies the opposite, typically for humorous or emphatic effect.

"“Don't go overboard with the gratitude,” he rejoined with heavy irony"
Similar:
sarcasm
sardonicism
dryness
causticity
sharpness
acerbity
acid
bitterness
trenchancy
mordancy
cynicism
mockery
satire
ridicule
derision
scorn
sneering
wryness
backhandedness
sarkiness
Opposite:
sincerity

a state of affairs or an event that seems deliberately contrary to what one expects and is often amusing as a result.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT