ADVERTISEMENT

Honey

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact that you have a 9 year old and decided to fight it out with me for 5 hours instead of hugging that kid shows just how misguided your priorities are dude. Sad.

The 9 & 11 year old are at their mother's house this weekend, part of her every other weekend visitation. I have majority custody, something few to no fathers have. Try again, bauce.

The 9 & 11 year old are at their mother's house this weekend, part of her every other weekend visitation. I have majority custody, something few to no fathers have. Try again, bauce.

I don't believe somebody that has behaved like you tonight could (or should) ever have total custody of any kid or kids.

The fact that you have a 9 year old and decided to fight it out with me for 5 hours instead of hugging that kid shows just how misguided your priorities are dude. Sad.

The 9 & 11 year old are at their mother's place, for her visitation. I have majority custody, something few fathers if any have.

Toledo. Listen. I am a Canesport member just like you. Give up custody completely. Do you embarrass yourself when you're with your kids too?

I enjoy drinking on weekends. Weekends the kids aren't with me. They haven't seen me drink a beer at any point in their lives. Don't put this back on me, honey.

Do you throw fits when they lose at pee wee football or baseball? You seem to be an angry person. Serious question.

Do you throw fits when they lose at pee wee football or baseball? You seem to be an angry person. Serious question.

Daughter cares nothing for sports. My son just made it to the OHWay State wrestling tournament. No fits at all. Why would I?

C'mon Toledo. I bet a good lawyer can get you full custody. Gotta hide those blood tests though. You know the ones.

Don't try to talk civil to me. You wanna go to war, let's go to war asshole.

We've been at war, for hours. You haven't broke me. Any legit bauce would've broke a non relevant guy like toledocane with that kind of time.

You have tons of Canes knowledge that you share...before midnight. Then you go off on rambling tangents that have nothing to with UM sports.

Again. Don't try to throw me a bone asshole. You are an idiot.

You just don't get it. If I'm so wrong, why are 90% of your posts after midnight deleted? I guess I'm wrong. I guess Gary's wrong. I guess any other moderator is wrong.

Is it so hard for you to accept that you have faults, like the rest of us? Yours is that you spew on aimlessly when you're loaded. That's all.

Do you always throw fits when you don't get your way? God knows I hope you're not violent domestically. But you are certainly "the type".

Do you always throw fits when you don't get your way? God knows I hope you're not violent domestically. But you are certainly "the type".

Pretty sure it took two of us to "throw this fit". But you don't get that. It's my fault, because you didn't get your way.

Man, you need to take anger management classes. Aside from Flea, you have a lot of pent up stuff.

Again Toledo. I am no shrink. But I am reasonably assured you have some anger issues. You need help.

Not about winning. It's about getting you some help. Dude. Nobody heard from you in 12 years and then you wanna pick a fight. That's sick man. It's like you sprouted this anger like a summer thunderstorm. In one day. That's not normal man. Most ppl take a few years to hate me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT