ADVERTISEMENT

Jonathan Vilma on Michael Sam

MORON,
I have no problem with a gay teammate in my locker room (who acts in a professional manner) BECAUSE I am straight you IDIOT. When a man panics or freaks out that a man in a shower takes a "suspicious" glance at him what does that tell you???? If you are NOT gay what reaction should that glance inspire from you??? Answer: NONE.

Yes, but me the guy who would have ZERO reaction, ZERO sexual arousal, ZERO "rage" issues with a gay guy in my locker room.. I am the gay guy and all of you are straight. HILARIOUS!!!!! OMG! Talk about on the down low! My God I had no idea we had so many gay guys on here who get major hard ons if another guy in a locker room takes a glance at your junk. Who knew!!!

This site gets more entertaining by the second. All the closet gay guys calling the straight perv guy gay. Love it!!!!!!

It starts with our 'leaders' wife, Michelle Obama. Why in the hell does she need to throw her worthless two cents in on the subject? Just keep your big mouth shut. She has no business trying to influence anyone on this.

JcaneO and Billfish20,
Do you have any brains? I nor anybody said Vilma lost a right to say something. And I hate the stupid thing you said. If Vilma's right to say that was taken away he would have been arrested or thrown off the team without recourse after saying it. Do you even understand English? Vilma, you, me anybody can say almost anything and nobody can harm us for it. Vilma has and exercised his freedom of speech genius! But apparently you are ok with that freedom, but are against the freedom of the gay guy to make a living in the NFL? You are ok with taking away that freedom?

Opening your mouth to state your opinion means other people with functioning brains will then listen to and analyze what you said in relation to how you think and who you are. Or are people not supposed to listen and evaluate what they hear coming out of your mouth????

Hey IDIOTS: Free speech means a Klan member can yell out that black people should not be allowed to vote, not be allowed to go to schools with whites, not be allowed to stay at hotels where whites stay. A Klan member has that "freedom of speech" and will not be acted against by any arm of government for saying those words. But exercising that "freedom of speech" pretty much clearly lets us know his is a monumental bigot.

Membership on this site sets the human intellect back a notch below the stone age!!!

She has a right to her opinion also. Like the poster said above, it's a free country. Freedom of speech. Oh she should be in the kitchen cooking with bare feet and a baby hanging in her arm. Keep your mouth shut woman. Get Real. Nobody told Laura Bush or Nancy Reagan to STFU. Stop Hating!. U make yourself sound stupid Hitler. Its 2014. Go Canes

Ocean, you seriously have a much higher thought of your intellect than that which is reality.

If you were half as smart as you thought you were then your reactions would be more measured and not so hostile. Not to mention, smart people like to be around smart people, and if everyone on the board is brain dead then what does that say about you?

I have absolutely no problem whatsoever with what Vilma said. I am no homophobe, I love all people, but what he said is spot friggin on!

Originally posted by ocean1023:
Azar,
You MORON! Who said Vilma or anybody had to "agree" to gayness? Does Vilma need to sign papers saying he agrees to gayness because a team mate who is gay will shower next to him? Vilma is uncomfortable for no logical reason because:
Vilma is basically saying that a gay team mate will do something...is putting an action to a person with no basis to anticipate that.

Question genius, At work do you stand next to every hot chick you are attracted to and blatantly "check her out" and stare at her tits and ass in a way that makes her uncomfortable? Do you do that at the beach or pool where girls are almost naked? Do you do that at a topless or nude beach where they really are naked? I mean you are heterosexual and are attracted to women so how can you possibly control your lustful urges and act in an appropriate or professional manner???

Oh I see straight people can control themselves and perform their jobs or socialize around people they might find sexually attractive but gay people can't do that. Oh I see. I guess I missed that part of science/biology class.

Hey MORON, Vilma has already taken many naked showers and sat next to gay teammates who had not come out due to the hate storm they would receive. How is it that Vilma and other football players were never "uncomfortable", never noticed a gay team mate checking him out all these years? Have you read any of the Missouri players ever complained about this guy who came out making them uncomfortable in the showers or locker room. How can that be. Please explain????
In every post you prove yourself to be a complete jackazz. Just because you're a prhomo-sexual, gay right supporting semi-homo b*tch and wouldn't feel uncomfortable showering with gay men does not mean real men are ok with it. Vilma's comments does not say in the least bit that he feels this guy will do something to him, you lacking in comprehension coward! What is does say is that he's uncomfortable showering with someone who likes d*cks & azz (I.e.the kind he's got). Yeah, I'm a heterosexual and yes, I see women I like at pools, nude beaches, and everywhere I go that I'm attracted to. His comments are not about feeling he will be attacked and that's not the issue, it's the fckn attraction that makes a man uncomfortable, at least a real man. What part of that don't you prhomo-sexuals understand? Put me in a fckn shower with a team full of athletic women and I guarantee you I'm going to see something I like, doesn't mean I'm going to attack them but you can rest assure I will desire them and look whenever I can. I've showered with men before in sports and military and the rule is the same as it is at the pisser, don't fckn look down while we're talkin and don't let me catch looking down. Knowing someone is gay as they look at you naked is an entirely different feel from another hetero teammate looking at you while naked. The very fact that people like you vilify and attempt to discredit his comments says that he must agree or else but your dumbazz don't even realize you contradict yourself in you comment. I could give a sh*t about the Mizzou teammates, they're apart of this gen. that's been mentally and morally castrated by this homo agenda and the media blitz of homosexuality. They don't know which end is up either. I got my own fckn mind, wisdom and understanding, trust me!
This post was edited on 2/10 9:00 PM by Azar

laukerman01,
Let me start by saying you are an IDIOT! #1 A soft, non hostile reaction to hatred, bigotry, etc.. is asinine! People who agree with and support absurd statements like Vilma's that are fueled by hate, fear, ignorance and sometimes flat out evil Intentions deserve much, much worse than the verbal insults I hurled at them. Reading the ZERO IQ nasty anti gay venom that fully supports taking away the rights of a gay man to make a living in the NFL almost embarrasses me to be a heterosexual man! A

My reactions to the parade of scum would tell a smart guy that ocean is a fairly bright guy who has some perspective and class. But I should not expect you to see that. Anybody not seeing that or questioning my intelligence in that matter is a MORON! I am educated I am intelligent, but much more important than that I am a quality human being not threatened by other people's personal traits or sexual orientation.

You know what is great. How not one IDIOT's response including yours addressed my main key points that showed Vilma's statement was beyond stupid and beyond Homophopic.. Like why nobody has answered my question as to why not a single player the Missouri gay player has showered with since Jr. High football has ever caught that gay player acting inappropriately or any different than all the straight naked guys in the locker room. PLEASE all you ocean haters, PLEASE answer that!!!!! That and many other points I made. Include calling me every insult in the book, great, but please address my points... Crickets!

Not one word to intelligently refute a single logical example I gave of why Vilma and those supporting that statement are IDIOTS. Only personal shots at me because Assh*les get infuriated when they are exposed. So keep with the shots and you still have not refuted one point I made.

Simple if a straight man would love to be in a locker room with naked females why is it stupid to think a gay man would not love to be in a locker room with naked men. Also if a female can feel uneasy about being naked around men in a locker room looking at their goods, why is so odd to say that a straight man might feel un easy in a locker room with a gay man seeing his junk.
Posted from wireless.rivals.com[/URL]

Vilma is an absolute f*cking MORON as are all douche bags agreeing with him!!!!! Let me explain why for all the bigots, Homophobes, Insecure closet gay guys.

Vilma and all of you are basing your statements on the twisted idea that because a guy is gay he can't conduct himself in a professional manner in that scenario and therefore can't control his urge to "check out" his very own team mates in a manner that will be sexually overt, obvious and uncomfortable. That default position comes from a mind that is locked into denial of facts due to hate and fear of gays or of denial of being gay yourself.

If a gay NFL player did what Vilma "feared" he would last about ZERO seconds in the NFL and would get cut and blacklisted and permanently lose a potential multi-million dollar career. Any gay NFL player who got that far in that industry without one straight team mate EVER having known he was gay during the zillion showers he took with naked team mates since Jr. High days sure as hell is not about to start acting like an unprofessional flaming perverted idiot and check out Vilma's package in the showers or locker room!

See how logic exposes stupid, rotten and evil in the human condition. A gay football player who has taken countless showers with naked straight team mates was never a problem and he was never caught checking out any team mate. Never a problem and never was interpreted to be checking any team mate out, NEVER!!!! But now because he does not hide a fact that has no affect on me or you in any way means "we can't trust him to be near me when I am naked" all of a sudden????

I think the people needing to wonder if they are checking out gays packages in the shower are Vilma and most of the guys on this site! I got no issues showering with a gay team mate. Heck, while we are naked I'll talk about a sexual topic: If he knows any hot female friends who can suck a golfball thru a garden hose who he would like to introduce me too! If he says yes, I know who my new #1 drinking pal on the team is!

When you are secure in who you are a gay team mate in the shower is not an issue! Sadly the male race is dominated by weak insecure idiots who try to convince themselves by putting down others!
So then it's no problem if I shower in the girls locker room? I can act professional and not check them out.

Reactions: Dr.L.ThugU
He is not wrong for feeling uncomfortable, and he is not wrong for saying so. That is simply how he feels, and he certainly has the right to express that. I'm sure he has probably showered with other gay men in the past without his knowledge and without any problem, however, KNOWING that you are showering with a gay man who may or may not be checking you out certainly could change the way he feels. Sorry, but that does not make him a bigot or a homophobe. He is just being honest about the way he feels, and for someone else to say he should simply have no problem showering and dressing with a openly gay man at his workplace is being overly judgemental. jmo

Azar,
You just proved you are gay!! If you had any less understanding of the human mind or yourself you would have a tag placed on your toe! You said,...."knowing someone is gay as they look at you naked is an entirely different feel from another hetero teammate looking at you while naked..."

Hey dumbass MORON. You know who that feeling for is different for in that scenario you just said..The gay guy not the straight guy genius. He is the one dealing internally with handling a stressful situation, not me. I am straight. When another man looks at me naked (I played sports too so like you was in that situation) I have no feeling, I have no reaction at all because I am not gay and am not attracted to a man so a man acting in a normal professional manner who of course sees me naked as teammates do does not inspire any feeling.

Again the in denial gay mentality runs rampant! Why the f*ck should a being around a bunch of naked teammates give me any feeling at all. You guys are brain dead. I said earlier that a gay teammate who acts even the least bit inappropriately would and should be thrown out immediately! I am straight. I have NO REACTION WHATSOEVER at a man looking at me in any scenario where we find ourselves naked. Repeat: I have NO REACTION to a man looking at me; straight man, gay man, bi man. It gives me NO REACTION! I could care less because I am not interested or threatened!!!!!!

So what you and the lynch mob are saying is if a gay guy conducts himself in a professional manner and never acts differently than the straight teammates in the shower or locker room you want to deny him his right to make a legal living in the NFL.

Good for you. I obviously can't change that sick, mentally unstable attitude. But since we don't live in a place like North Korea I am going to go out on a limb and say your crowd will be very unhappy as gay players soon get to make a living in the NFL and other sports!

If their was coed professional sports you might have an argument. And by the way have you been to a nude beach? The women and men there don't seem to give a sh*t about being around naked people of any sex.

The real points here are:

#1) All of you need to really look deep inside yourselves and ask why a gay teammate NOT acting inappropriately would make you feel uncomfortable. That is a much bigger issue than if the guy is in the locker room or not.

Quick story. Years ago living in Brickell area the closet gym was 2 blocks away. I joined and soon found out it was an old YMCA. Membership about 99% gay men. I changed in locker room like I had any place else. Had those guys spot me on my exercises. Got to know the regulars. They joked with me that they spotted me "straight" from a mile away and therefore would never hit on me. I never felt any different than I did at LA Fitness where I work out now.

#2) How in good conscience would you prevent a gay guy with NFL skills from being able to make a legal living in that sport. The attitude behind that mentality is repulsive and ignorant to say the least.

This post was edited on 2/10 9:41 PM by ocean1023

I think getting something in the wrong place is enough to not be gay. But, the question isn't really if there should be gays in football. The question is should they come out of the closet.
I, not a sh*t pounder, feel that's their personal stuff. I, personally, would stay in the closet, at least till I made the starting squad.

canesgotscrewedagain,
I appreciate your stable and intelligently worded opinion. I will not take shots at people like you. Your point is well stated and correct. But here is what you miss, what EVERYBODY is missing.

You say I am being overly judgmental on Vilma for his position. Ok, the thing is the only way a society evolves forward for the better in matters of human rights and freedoms is to break thru that "uncomfortable barrier". That is the point you and all the not bad people who support Vilma on this are missing.

How comfortable do you think people in the Deep South were with blacks being treated the same as whites? Heck today a big part of that SEC crowd is stuck in civil war times. How comfortable was everybody with women being allowed to vote and get equal pay in the job market? The list is endless in history of the majority slowly realizing what was "comfortable" was wrong.

The point is that because somebody feels "uncomfortable" with a wrong being made right that should NEVER keep society from pushing thru and making the wrong go away.

If a gay teammate acted in a sexual fashion in the locker room he should be punished the same way a straight man is punished when he is inappropriately sexual to a woman in another work place.

The Vilmas of the world being "uncomfortable" should not be reason to prevent a gay man from playing in the NFL and society should blow past that ridiculous phobia.

Azar,
You just proved you are gay!! If you had any less understanding of the human mind or yourself you would have a tag placed on your toe! You said,...."knowing someone is gay as they look at you naked is an entirely different feel from another hetero teammate looking at you while naked..."

Hey dumbass MORON. You know who that feeling for is different for in that scenario you just said..The gay guy not the straight guy genius. He is the one dealing internally with handling a stressful situation, not me. I am straight. When another man looks at me naked (I played sports too so like you was in that situation) I have no feeling, I have no reaction at all because I am not gay and am not attracted to a man so a man acting in a normal professional manner who of course sees me naked as teammates do does not inspire any feeling.

Again the in denial gay mentality runs rampant! Why the f*ck should a being around a bunch of naked teammates give me any feeling at all. You guys are brain dead. I said earlier that a gay teammate who acts even the least bit inappropriately would and should be thrown out immediately! I am straight. I have NO REACTION WHATSOEVER at a man looking at me in any scenario where we find ourselves naked. Repeat: I have NO REACTION to a man looking at me; straight man, gay man, bi man. It gives me NO REACTION! I could care less because I am not interested or threatened!!!!!!

So what you and the lynch mob are saying is if a gay guy conducts himself in a professional manner and never acts differently than the straight teammates in the shower or locker room you want to deny him his right to make a legal living in the NFL.

Good for you. I obviously can't change that sick, mentally unstable attitude. But since we don't live in a place like North Korea I am going to go out on a limb and say your crowd will be very unhappy as gay players soon get to make a living in the NFL and other sports!
You're the one promoting it and I'm the gay one, interesting logic. Based on your either lack of comprehension skills or borderline senility you display in every post, it makes sense coming from you, however. Giving me a feeling vs feeling a certain way is something you'll probably need your care taker to explain, it'll make more sense then, trust me. I don't have time to educate your dumbazz on the nuances of the English language. Smh! I now understand the saying about not arguing with a jackazz. Imagine, the lynch mob now being people who don't believe poking a man in the azz is cool. You're real clown, in fact, you should join the circus. Of course, the NFL will fold just like you prhomo-sexuals and give in to the gay mafia's political pressure forcing non approving players to accept this BS into their locker room. The rest of your babble is incoherent, "Good for you", "North Korea", wtf are you talking about??? Think it's time for you meds, really it is....
This post was edited on 2/10 9:59 PM by Azar

WOW, Ocean is a flaming homo and totally messed up in the head because of it. Not only is he acting like a lunatic as usual, but he repeats he is straight over and over and over in every post.......Insecure as fuk........and an obvious queer. What straight man goes to a gym where 99%(100% really since Ocean is gay)of the members are gay?

Reactions: e_cushing
All people who break barriers have to be above average at what they do. Society will not evolve forward will not break down wrongs if some 3rd string special teams gay guy wants to be the one to change a stupid attitude. If Jackie Robinson would have been one of the scrubs on the Marlins and put out there as the first black man in major league baseball he would not have lasted 30 days.

Society loves a winner and sadly winning is the only thing that gets people thinking, hmmm, maybe it makes no difference what so ever if this guy is gay. Fans and even many of Vilmas teammates will say this gay guy can ball and he helps my team win; Screw Vilma if he is uncomfortable with it!

JcaneO and Billfish20,
Do you have any brains? I nor anybody said Vilma lost a right to say something. And I hate the stupid thing you said. If Vilma's right to say that was taken away he would have been arrested or thrown off the team without recourse after saying it. Do you even understand English? Vilma, you, me anybody can say almost anything and nobody can harm us for it. Vilma has and exercised his freedom of speech genius! But apparently you are ok with that freedom, but are against the freedom of the gay guy to make a living in the NFL? You are ok with taking away that freedom?

Opening your mouth to state your opinion means other people with functioning brains will then listen to and analyze what you said in relation to how you think and who you are. Or are people not supposed to listen and evaluate what they hear coming out of your mouth????

Hey IDIOTS: Free speech means a Klan member can yell out that black people should not be allowed to vote, not be allowed to go to schools with whites, not be allowed to stay at hotels where whites stay. A Klan member has that "freedom of speech" and will not be acted against by any arm of government for saying those words. But exercising that "freedom of speech" pretty much clearly lets us know his is a monumental bigot.

Membership on this site sets the human intellect back a notch below the stone age!!!
Hey Asshole, who said i'm against a gay exercising his right to express his freedom. Read my post, i just said Vilma has a right to express his opinion. Looks like someone has his panties in a wad......

Ocean has major issues he needs to deal with, he needs to take meds and to come out of the closet...well he pretty much is coming out right in this thread.
That moron keeps going on about denying the right to play in the NFL, where the fk did that come from? Because we understand many like Vilma would feel uncomfortable with a gay guy next to him while he is naked?.....Ocean needs to tell his parents he's queer and get it over with.
Originally posted by Azar:
Azar,

You're the one promoting it and I'm the gay one, interesting logic. Based on your either lack of comprehension skills or borderline senility you display in every post, it makes sense coming from you, however. Giving me a feeling vs feeling a certain way is something you'll probably need your care taker to explain, it'll make more sense then, trust me. I don't have time to educate your dumbazz on the nuances of the English language. Smh! I now understand the saying about not arguing with a jackazz. Imagine, the lynch mob now being people who don't believe poking a man in the azz is cool. You're real clown, in fact, you should join the circus. Of course, the NFL will fold just like you prhomo-sexuals and give in to the gay mafia's political pressure forcing non approving players to accept this BS into their locker room. The rest of your babble is incoherent, "Good for you", "North Korea", wtf are you talking about??? Think it's time for you meds, really it is....
This post was edited on 2/10 9:59 PM by Azar

Originally posted by Umazing561

Originally posted by TheWrldsBst#26:
Shame on him
Posted from wireless.rivals.com
Sham on you.

There is nothing wrong with being gay there is a problem however having a problem with someone legitimately feeling uncomfortable about it. To hate on them for feeling a certain way is just as much bigotry as hating on them for being gay. You can disagree, you can feel uncomfortable, without being a homophobe or ignorant.

Where the real shame lies is on people like you who can only see it one way and benefit from it by coming off as the righteous ones just because it sounds "accepting" when really you are shunning others just for disagreeing and really not the "accepting" type at all.

Now if he was saying, I hate him b/c he's gay, or calling him nasty names that's different but what the F is so wrong with disagreeing with it or feeling uncomfortable with it, isn't that their right as much as it is the gay man/woman's right to be openly gay?

Shut your damn mouth.

Finally, how about you use your head instead of coming out there with some flower power.

Wouldn't Vilma's scenario be like allowing a man be in a ladies shower room only to catch the man staring or checking out the women and then asking her to just deal with it or call her a sexist for feeling uncomfortable about it, OR visa versa, a woman in a man's locker room checking them out?

Now, I know the whole "just because you are gay doesn't mean you automatically like anyone of the same gender, you would actually have to find them attractive" - the same for heterosexuals right...but does that change the hypothetical? Shouldn't one's feelings of being looked at, stared at, or even glanced at by another of the opposite gender in that kind of setting be taken into account no matter how innocent it may be or not? When did accepting mean you have to give up how you feel, what makes you uncomfortable, ignoring possible and probable issues of sexual misconduct, etc.? Seriously, just use your head.

See the problem is political correctness makes logic sound evil when logic is simply that...logic. Use your brain its not about being homophobic or a bigot you moron. Maybe its people like you that fail in bring all of us to even par...failing to understand it outside the context of hate and ignorance instead of logic and fairness.

In the end, I think its great the guy came out, and he deserves to be whatever he wants to be w/o ridicule but that doesn't mean it doesn't have its own affects and Vilma simply put it out there, whether you applaud it or not.

This post was edited on 2/10 5:07 PM by Umazing561

This post was edited on 2/10 6:07 PM by Umazing561

Well, I don't think it could be said better than you said it umazing561. Fairness and understanding should work both ways.

Reactions: Dr.L.ThugU
Shame on him
Shame on Vilma for what? If some dude is checking you out in the shower wouldn't that make you feel a little uncomfortable too? Listen I don't care if the guy is gay or not. That's his choice. As a heterosexual male I would feel uncomfortable with a guy whom I know is gay looking at me in the shower. Sorry! It is what it is!!!

Lovethug,
What ever makes you feel like a man, that's good. List me gay... And no sorry you are not my type!

Who is the homophope about a gay teammate? Answer: Lovethug not ocean. I rest my case

Sort of shows why you come screaming in to attack anybody defending the Missouri players right to play in the NFL.

And on top of being a scumbag homphobe. You are f*cking illiterate dumb sh*t too. Did you read my story about the gym I joined when I moved to a new neighborhood years back? You are one bigoted dumb mother f*cker. Your parents must be so proud. Bigot and stupid!

Love thug is the poster child for the moronic, adult body 10 year old IQ, semi illiterate Assh*ole who thinks by denying the world is round a million times it will make him right. You sir are a LOSER!

If a gay teammate does that in any inappropriate fashion it will be the last time because he will likely get his ass kicked and he will get thrown off the team.

The homophobe army refuse to see the root issue. Vilma is basically saying that a gay teammate will because he is gay cause him this discomfort by certainly checking him out in a way to make him uncomfortable. In other words saying a gay NFL player won't be able to control himself. That is the very definition of homophobia! IDIOTS!

Again for the 100th time one of you or Vilma explain to me why not one teammate of the hundreds who this Missouri gay player has showered with and shared ocker rooms with since Jr. High days has come out to say he was checking them out or made them uncomfortable. How can that possibly be??? Please you guys or Vilma answer that.

Still waiting for one of you to explain how a gay guy plays football from Jr. High thru collge and NEVER checks a guy out or makes a teammate uncomfortable and how Vilma knows when he gets to the Saints he will certainly act in a way to make Vilma uncomfortable.

Still waiting....

LOL Rage on you insecure little girl. There are two undeniable facts here :1 You are a flaming homo and 2 You're a total imbecile who doesn't realize he is one.....the worst kind.......get it off your chest, tell your Dad.
Lovethug,
What ever makes you feel like a man, that's good. List me gay... And no sorry you are not my type!

Who is the homophope about a gay teammate? Answer: Lovethug not ocean. I rest my case

Sort of shows why you come screaming in to attack anybody defending the Missouri players right to play in the NFL.

And on top of being a scumbag homphobe. You are f*cking illiterate dumb sh*t too. Did you read my story about the gym I joined when I moved to a new neighborhood years back? You are one bigoted dumb mother f*cker. Your parents must be so proud. Bigot and stupid!

Love thug is the poster child for the moronic, adult body 10 year old IQ, semi illiterate Assh*ole who thinks by denying the world is round a million times it will make him right. You sir are a LOSER!

How do you know he never made a teammate uncomfortable?
If a gay teammate does that in any inappropriate fashion it will be the last time because he will likely get his ass kicked and he will get thrown off the team.

The homophobe army refuse to see the root issue. Vilma is basically saying that a gay teammate will because he is gay cause him this discomfort by certainly checking him out in a way to make him uncomfortable. In other words saying a gay NFL player won't be able to control himself. That is the very definition of homophobia! IDIOTS!

Again for the 100th time one of you or Vilma explain to me why not one teammate of the hundreds who this Missouri gay player has showered with and shared ocker rooms with since Jr. High days has come out to say he was checking them out or made them uncomfortable. How can that possibly be??? Please you guys or Vilma answer that.

Still waiting for one of you to explain how a gay guy plays football from Jr. High thru collge and NEVER checks a guy out or makes a teammate uncomfortable and how Vilma knows when he gets to the Saints he will certainly act in a way to make Vilma uncomfortable.

Still waiting....

LoveTHUGU,
Your timing is perfect! LOL I'll provide the link to the article below quotes. But first, do you really think if a starter on a national title contending SEC school was gayly sexually harassing or making hetero teammates uncomfortable it would not become a story. Manzel sleeps in at a camp, is late to a session and it's national news, but a gay All American sexually harassing hetero teammates won't get to the press. The reality comprehension on this site is amazing.

But to again show I am right here are quotes and twitter samples from article on this Missouri gay player. The attack anyone or anything different crowd on Canesport loves the Vilma quote; says that is the way it is Vilma is right, that will never fly in a football locker room! Ocean is gay... Gee I guess the Mizzou players and coaches forget to renew on canesport this month! LoveTHUGU, the Mizzou team and coaches just told you and the rest of that crowd, sorry you got it all wrong!

"Sam's teammates said his sexuality was no big deal in the locker room, and many of them joined a chorus of public support..."

Follow

We knew of his status for 5 years and not one team member, coach, or staff member said anything says a lot about our family atmosphere

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/michael-sam-comes-out/why-michael-sams-team-kept-his-secret-n26546

laugh.r191677.gif
you mudda phucka ( boris the blade voice)

Originally posted by LoveTHUGU:
Moz my brother, how the hell are you? I was up in N Carolina posting bail for JB, he violated his restraining order, couldn't keep away from Roy.
Seriously, I've been out of the country a lot, been busy as hell when I have been back in the states and stayed away for a bit on purpose while the horse was being beaten.
Originally posted by mozdukemod:
Great posts by both of you.
Originally posted by Umazing561:

Shame on him

Sham on you.

There is nothing wrong with being gay there is a problem however having a problem with someone legitimately feeling uncomfortable about it. To hate on them for feeling a certain way is just as much bigotry as hating on them for being gay. You can disagree, you can feel uncomfortable, without being a homophobe or ignorant.

Where the real shame lies is on people like you who can only see it one way and benefit from it by coming off as the righteous ones just because it sounds "accepting" when really you are shunning others just for disagreeing and really not the "accepting" type at all.

Now if he was saying, I hate him b/c he's gay, or calling him nasty names that's different but what the F is so wrong with disagreeing with it or feeling uncomfortable with it, isn't that their right as much as it is the gay man/woman's right to be openly gay?

Shut your damn mouth.

Finally, how about you use your head instead of coming out there with some flower power.

Wouldn't Vilma's scenario be like allowing a man be in a ladies shower room only to catch the man staring or checking out the women and then asking her to just deal with it or call her a sexist for feeling uncomfortable about it, OR visa versa, a woman in a man's locker room checking them out?

Now, I know the whole "just because you are gay doesn't mean you automatically like anyone of the same gender, you would actually have to find them attractive" - the same for heterosexuals right...but does that change the hypothetical? Shouldn't one's feelings of being looked at, stared at, or even glanced at by another of the opposite gender in that kind of setting be taken into account no matter how innocent it may be or not? When did accepting mean you have to give up how you feel, what makes you uncomfortable, ignoring possible and probable issues of sexual misconduct, etc.? Seriously, just use your head.

See the problem is political correctness makes logic sound evil when logic is simply that...logic. Use your brain its not about being homophobic or a bigot you moron. Maybe its people like you that fail in bring all of us to even par...failing to understand it outside the context of hate and ignorance instead of logic and fairness.

In the end, I think its great the guy came out, and he deserves to be whatever he wants to be w/o ridicule but that doesn't mean it doesn't have its own affects and Vilma simply put it out there, whether you applaud it or not.

CLAP! CLAP! CLAP!!! EXACTLY! As I said on another thread, a culture of heterophobia has been promoted and if you say anything, I mean anything that does not promote or congratulate that nonsense, you are attacked. You can't public say you don't agree with it anymore or these responses on here attacking him are exactly what you'll get. Great post! My sentiments exactly!
Where have you been?!

LOL you're dumber than I thought if you think that proves he never made a teammate uncomfortable, and I already thought of you as a total fuktard......Tell your Dad, you will feel better and perhaps get rid of some of the rage.
LoveTHUGU,
Your timing is perfect! LOL I'll provide the link to the article below quotes. But first, do you really think if a starter on a national title contending SEC school was gayly sexually harassing or making hetero teammates uncomfortable it would not become a story. Manzel sleeps in at a camp, is late to a session and it's national news, but a gay All American sexually harassing hetero teammates won't get to the press. The reality comprehension on this site is amazing.

But to again show I am right here are quotes and twitter samples from article on this Missouri gay player. The attack anyone or anything different crowd on Canesport loves the Vilma quote; says that is the way it is Vilma is right, that will never fly in a football locker room! Ocean is gay... Gee I guess the Mizzou players and coaches forget to renew on canesport this month! LoveTHUGU, the Mizzou team and coaches just told you and the rest of that crowd, sorry you got it all wrong!

"Sam's teammates said his sexuality was no big deal in the locker room, and many of them joined a chorus of public support..."

Follow

We knew of his status for 5 years and not one team member, coach, or staff member said anything says a lot about our family atmosphere

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/michael-sam-comes-out/why-michael-sams-team-kept-his-secret-n26546

LMAO..why do they call him "Boris the bullet dodger"?
Originally posted by jbcanes-nc:
laugh.r191677.gif
you mudda phucka ( boris the blade voice)

Moz my brother, how the hell are you? I was up in N Carolina posting bail for JB, he violated his restraining order, couldn't keep away from Roy.
Seriously, I've been out of the country a lot, been busy as hell when I have been back in the states and stayed away for a bit on purpose while the horse was being beaten.
Originally posted by mozdukemod:
Great posts by both of you.
Originally posted by Umazing561:

Shame on him

Sham on you.

Shut your damn mouth.

CLAP! CLAP! CLAP!!! EXACTLY! As I said on another thread, a culture of heterophobia has been promoted and if you say anything, I mean anything that does not promote or congratulate that nonsense, you are attacked. You can't public say you don't agree with it anymore or these responses on here attacking him are exactly what you'll get. Great post! My sentiments exactly!
Where have you been?!

Ocean any credible comment you have is discredited by your constant name calling. Grow up dude, btw no one called you gay. It was statement to the general population of people who choose to live a gay lifestyle. It's their right but it is also my right to disagree and be uncomfortable.

It's not hatred, it's just accepting their choices.

Originally posted by wake4law_cane4life:
I went to school with Jon and graduated with him and was in his circle of friends. All I'm gonna say is Jon should probably keep his mouth shut when it comes to issues like this or he's asking for trouble.
Trouble -you mean from liberal thought police? So you are supposed to accept this gay guy being in a locker room full of naked men? Would a female basketball team feel funny if a male player walked around in their locker room? Just because 2 percent of the population who practice a biologically aberrant lifestyle are trying to normalize their behavior doesnt mean the 98 percent should walk around in fear if it offends them.
Should every player who likes it with 2 girls come out and state that too.? This is getting absurd.

unreal, is this apart of obamacare? holly crap why do we need to salute gays now? screw it, take 20 percent of my check to make sure they have an equal life with me... cant wait for hilary to run and win in 2016 what a joke this country is coming to. queer.

Wtvr who cares

I'm not biased toward gay guys but I don't want then in the shower with me.... I don't see what's wrong with that.

Men and women don't shower together for the same reason... Get the guy a private shower or tell everyone he they got 30 min to get in/out before his turn. Problem solved.

This Michael Sam kid seems like a good dude, seems intelligent and understanding... I'm sure he will be fine as well as most others with that

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT