ADVERTISEMENT

Jonathan Vilma on Michael Sam

Im a Cane for life and I love Vilma for what he did for the Canes and in the NFL(most of it). I don't agree with him at all but he's
entitled to his opinion. Truth is, you cant assume any gay man is interested in "checking" anybody out in the shower.Weve had
wife beaters, drug addicts, felons, and as one pointed out even a dog killer in the showers before. No one denied them their
"right" to shower. Besides, if it really bothered Vilma he could just WAIT till his teammate in question finished his shower.
Gay people don't think "gay thoughts" all day every day. From what Ive heard Sam is a great person, a terrific teammate and
not one of his Missouri teammates did anything but support him. You saw what kind of season he had.
I don't think Vilma is a bad person, nor do I think he's not entitled to his opinion. If he looked at a teammate as a person of character first, rather than equate him only to his sexual orientation, I think he'd be okay with Sam as a teammate.I would hope so. This is the 21t century. You can hate where we are as a society if you choose, or you can move forward. One thing is for
sure..ITS NOT GOING BACK TO THE WAY IT WAS.
Thank God for that.

Originally posted by michaelmtripp@aol.com:
Originally posted by cdwright40:

Not exactly the same thing. You make a choice to sleep with two women. You are born gay. That isn't what the first lady was praising. She was praising this young mans courage to stand up because by doing that it brings much needed discussion that may help other gay people.

The first ladys place is anywhere she wants it to be. She is the first lady. She decides what she speaks on. Not anyone of us.
How do you know that people aren't born to sleep with 2 women? There is the same scientific evidence to support that as there is to being born gay.

As for Mrs. Obama's comments, sure she can decide to speak on whatever she wants but she should be speaking out on important things and speaking for people that really need help. Gay people don't need help to be gay.

If somebody wants to be gay they can do whatever they want with whoever they want. I don't see a need for somebody like Sam to "come out" like this. Making a spectacle of who you like to have sex with is just more of the campaign to make gay seem much more common than it really is.

I remember being told in elementary school (in the mid 80's) that 10% of the population was gay. This was during a lesson about AIDs. The real number is in the 2% range. That teacher (which in hindsight I realize was a lesbian) was doing the same thing as the modern media campaign is.
Do you realize that he is becoming a very public figure by going into the NFL, and that the media is going to question his sexuality?

If a reporter asked him if he was gay should he say No? Should he say Yes?

He knew the question was going to come, and did not feel like hiding from it was the correct course for him to take.

I really don't see how people don't realize that his reason for saying it was because it was going to become public, and he preferred to be the one to say it rather than having some Chuckie Robinson expose.

Outside of a few posters, I think the total amount of brain cells on this thread is incredibly low. A few quick things:

1) Azar, you are a moron. Black people don't have a monopoly on bad beats in history. Gay people were being burned at the stake in medieval Europe centuries before blacks ever were enslaved. In fact, the term "******" is derived from a particular pile of wood that was used to burn witches and homosexuals alive. So basically, you're an idiot for thinking gay people haven't endured as much hardship in history. You can believe what you want, or you can use facts. Also, the shitt that came from your mouth about being disgusted by it etc is the SAME argument white people used to use for not wanting black people to share their toilets and drink from their fountains- because it disgusted them. So congratulations, you have become the type of intolerant bigot who treated your ancestors like shit. You're a hypocrite and you ought to be ashamed of yourself.

2) "you make a choice to sleep with two women but you're born gay" excellent statement. Equating being gay to rape, pedophilia, and bestiality is absurd and only a halfwit would ever do so.

3) for those of you demanding to see the gay gene I ask you when did you choose to become straight and if you never chose it, please direct me to the portion of your genetic code that made you straight (hint: you can't because they haven't found it yet).

Originally posted by wake4law_cane4life:
Outside of a few posters, I think the total amount of brain cells on this thread is incredibly low. A few quick things:

1) Azar, you are a moron. Black people don't have a monopoly on bad beats in history. Gay people were being burned at the stake in medieval Europe centuries before blacks ever were enslaved. In fact, the term "******" is derived from a particular pile of wood that was used to burn witches and homosexuals alive. So basically, you're an idiot for thinking gay people haven't endured as much hardship in history. You can believe what you want, or you can use facts. Also, the shitt that came from your mouth about being disgusted by it etc is the SAME argument white people used to use for not wanting black people to share their toilets and drink from their fountains- because it disgusted them. So congratulations, you have become the type of intolerant bigot who treated your ancestors like shit. You're a hypocrite and you ought to be ashamed of yourself.

2) "you make a choice to sleep with two women but you're born gay" excellent statement. Equating being gay to rape, pedophilia, and bestiality is absurd and only a halfwit would ever do so.

3) for those of you demanding to see the gay gene I ask you when did you choose to become straight and if you never chose it, please direct me to the portion of your genetic code that made you straight (hint: you can't because they haven't found it yet).
I don't think Azar is a moron and over the years he has come across as a well-educated, well-reasoned person, but you do bring up some salient points in this reply.

Originally posted by NCTopgoon

So Andy, he has the right to chug cock, but everyone else has no right to be repulsed by it?

You're calling everyone "ignorant" who doesn't support the gay lifestyle.

Wow, this is a great thread. We're finding out who the gays are. Cool

its not that at all. if one side was just disgusted and didnt try to oppress we wouldn't be here.

you have every right to be disgusted.

how about we turn the clock back and burn the sheets of a hotel after every time a black person sleeps there. or how about I start telling blacks to not eat around me because they disgust me.

if aaron Rogers said he didnt want his team to draft marquis lee bc hes black and hes disgusting, would that be ok?
Posted from wireless.rivals.com[/URL]

Originally posted by michaelmtripp@aol.com:

Originally posted by cdwright40:

Not exactly the same thing. You make a choice to sleep with two women. You are born gay. That isn't what the first lady was praising. She was praising this young mans courage to stand up because by doing that it brings much needed discussion that may help other gay people.

The first ladys place is anywhere she wants it to be. She is the first lady. She decides what she speaks on. Not anyone of us.
How do you know that people aren't born to sleep with 2 women? There is the same scientific evidence to support that as there is to being born gay.

As for Mrs. Obama's comments, sure she can decide to speak on whatever she wants but she should be speaking out on important things and speaking for people that really need help. Gay people don't need help to be gay.

If somebody wants to be gay they can do whatever they want with whoever they want. I don't see a need for somebody like Sam to "come out" like this. Making a spectacle of who you like to have sex with is just more of the campaign to make gay seem much more common than it really is.

I remember being told in elementary school (in the mid 80's) that 10% of the population was gay. This was during a lesson about AIDs. The real number is in the 2% range. That teacher (which in hindsight I realize was a lesbian) was doing the same thing as the modern media campaign is.
It is my opinion you aren't born to sleep with two women and you are born gay. There is homosexuality in every species. Again what our first lady deems as important compared what you feel is important really doesn't matter now does it? Maybe to you. That's it. She is the first lady.

Also again, it isn't about what YOU WANT or NEED. Sam is in the position to do whatever he wants to do. He knows it will be an issue and decided for himself to get ahead of it. So be it.

Nobody knows including yourself what percent of the population is actually gay. Those metrics are mere estimates. The fact is gay people exist in all walks of life. You can deal with it any way you choose to deal with it. The point is SO CAN THEY.
This post was edited on 2/11 2:02 PM by cdwright40

"ITS NOT GOING BACK TO THE WAY IT WAS."

I think you're right. Sex with animals is next. I can't wait. I love my dog.

Not my place to judge people who decide to have sex with an animal just like I could care less if they have sex with a man. It isn't my business or place to judge. Can he block for my football team because I gotta tell you. We could have used this kid at Miami vs Duke. If he told me he was gay I would tell him be safe and use a condom. See you at the game.

So don't have the time to jump in right now.......2 damn busy .......so Ill just say GREAT POST and WAKE's post says everything I want to say, just probably said it better... The amount of ignorant, bigoted, meatheads on here is amazing. I would think Im on a Alabama site

Homosexuality in NO MORE A CHOICE than being black, or white, or blue eyed is a choice. But than again, the right wing bigots and the moron bible thumpers never did and never will have any use for SCIENCE.

Originally posted by kerem

So don't have the time to jump in right now.......2 damn busy .......so Ill just say GREAT POST and WAKE's post says everything I want to say, just probably said it better... The amount of ignorant, bigoted, meatheads on here is amazing. I would think Im on a Alabama site

Homosexuality in NO MORE A CHOICE than being black, or white, or blue eyed is a choice. But than again, the right wing bigots and the moron bible thumpers never did and never will have any use for SCIENCE.

kerem they say science is flawed and proves nothing. yet they use cars, phones, eat food and benefit from a host of technology that was discovered, tested, and proved by the scientific method and approach to thinking. yet they say it is all fantasy. I wonder how they explain on of these things....

Originally posted by LoveTHUGU:

Originally posted by Tim1977:
Should we praise rapists and child molesters because they're born that way? Would anyone actually choose to be a rapist or child molester? It's just how they were born.
According to Ocean,CD,rerun and andyctree yes. Now normal people would not praise abhorrent, unnatural behavior, and thank God the vast majority on the board are not morally bankrupt and or brainwashed.
Not "morally bankrupt" says the know RACIST, BIGOTED, HOMOPHOBE, knuckle dragging bully of all bullies. Canesports very own Grand Wizard, our very own REAL LIFE version of KENNY POWERS (except Kenny Powers is a character on a TV show and is funny and THUG is , unfortunately all to real) )

Not "brainwashed" says the bible thumping caveman who gets his "info" from El Rushbo and the bible and talks about being brainwashed............WOW...........that's rich !!

Homosexuality is not a choice. If U put down the bible and lost your HATE, and picked up a SCIENCE book maybe U could join the rest of the modern world

In my limited exposure to the gay community, gay men in particular, I've noticed that most large black gay men prefer the company of smaller white man....so, I think most NFL teams and players don't have much to worry about...well, except for maybe the kickers.

Saltwater

They don't have an answer. never did and never will.

But if U give it a little more time, THUG will call me "Karen" or a stupid **** , or something like that.

THAT is their answer.

Funny how obsessed you are with me and apparently it is because of your sexual orientation. Sorry not into what you are but try andy or Ocean and a couple others, good luck.
Originally posted by kerem:
Originally posted by LoveTHUGU:

Originally posted by Tim1977:
Should we praise rapists and child molesters because they're born that way? Would anyone actually choose to be a rapist or child molester? It's just how they were born.
According to Ocean,CD,rerun and andyctree yes. Now normal people would not praise abhorrent, unnatural behavior, and thank God the vast majority on the board are not morally bankrupt and or brainwashed.
Not "morally bankrupt" says the know RACIST, BIGOTED, HOMOPHOBE, knuckle dragging bully of all bullies. Canesports very own Grand Wizard, our very own REAL LIFE version of KENNY POWERS (except Kenny Powers is a character on a TV show and is funny and THUG is , unfortunately all to real) )

Not "brainwashed" says the bible thumping caveman who gets his "info" from El Rushbo and the bible and talks about being brainwashed............WOW...........that's rich !!

Homosexuality is not a choice. If U put down the bible and lost your HATE, and picked up a SCIENCE book maybe U could join the rest of the modern world

Reactions: e_cushing
Who is opressing? Where has anyone said he should not be allowed in the NFL? Many of us are simply stating we agree with Vilma and would also feel uncomfortable in that sort of setting with a homosexual.
Originally posted by SaltwaterCane:

So Andy, he has the right to chug cock, but everyone else has no right to be repulsed by it?

its not that at all. if one side was just disgusted and didnt try to oppress we wouldn't be here.

how about we turn the clock back and burn the sheets of a hotel after every time a black person sleeps there. or how about I start telling blacks to not eat around me because they disgust me.

if aaron Rogers said he didnt want his team to draft marquis lee bc hes black and hes disgusting, would that be ok?
Posted from wireless.rivals.com

if anyone here thinks you are born a rapist or a molester youre misinformed.

youre still under the assumption that dexterity, hair color, and sexual orientation are all choices. I mean why would anyone choose to be left handed when everyone is right handed.

a rapist and a child molester are adjectives used to describe a person who has committed an act. you're not born a rapist, for you must first rape to be a rapist. same with a molester, you have to molest first to be a molester.

you can be gay or straight without ever having sex, meaning your born with it and can be straight or gay without engaging in sexual intercourse.

before anyone here lost their virginity were they not sure as to if they were straight or gay? if you werent then that should tell you right there if you chose or not.

I don't think Azar is a moron and over the years he has come across as a well-educated, well-reasoned person, but you do bring up some salient points in this reply.

WHEN YOUR COUNTRY CALLS... AND THE STARS TAKE STAGE... THE WORLD WILL WATCH...
*************** THE 2014 WORLD CUP!!! HEIL DEUTSCHLAND!!! ***************

I agree Azar does seem to be educated and I agree with some of what he says but.........even the educated have brain farts. His personal feelings on this subject is shining over the facts that he refuses to acknowledge. Thug...you too. Some of the comparisons are laughable at best.

Originally posted by LoveTHUGU
Who is opressing? Where has anyone said he should not be allowed in the NFL? Many of us are simply stating we agree with Vilma and would also feel uncomfortable in that sort of setting with a homosexual.

not directed at you love thug U

its more of the attitude as a whole. they are being oppressed in america as we speak. we are watching a civil rights battle before our eyes. the NFL is not however. my comments were off on a tangent this thread has taken about society

Originally posted by theguv:
Who here believes their heterosexuality is a choice?
Good question. I don't believe it is anymore of a choice than being black.

Homosexuality was prevalent and even celebrated in many cultures pre Christianity. some of the greatest civilizations in the history of earth, Greece, had homosexuals and were ok with it. greece happens to be a country in which the good ole us of a was modeled after.

I dont get this Christian sin stuff. if you truly believe that ok that is your right. but you better get ready to live with a lot of open homosexuals because they were here before Christianity and will be here long after. our separation of church and state should make sure that happens. time for you all to buck up

In response to Azar's "semi"-insane post:

The color our skin cannot be changed or hidden and the discrimination we faced was based on
irrational hate and illogical.

Being gay isn't a choice. This is probably the sticking point upon which your argument rests.
We'll probably never agree on this issue. You may say that the act of sex is
still a choice, which is true, but it also completely disregards a human
being's understanding of self. By saying a gay man can choose not to have sex is an act of refusing the self. It's terribly damaging.

This equating gay to civil rights is disrespectful to our ancestors who were enslaved, tortured,
raped and murdered for over 250 years and denied civil rights another 100 years.

Without a doubt, slavery and Jim Crow are this country's original sin. One we all have to deal with and own for the rest of eternity (an opinion). But an analogy is not an equation. Gay rights and the discrimination of homosexuals in this country has and does exist. At the same level as slavery? No, but the principles behind the discrimination are close to the same.

Say N*gga and all you have to do is say I'm sorry and all is well. Say ****** and all hell breaks
loose, you fined or fired, or you have to give national apologized and work with the LGBT.

Paula Dean may disagree with this.

Secondly, the term homophobia makes no sense, believing something is immoral or unnatural does not equate fearing it.

I'm pretty sure the nature argument was used to condemn inter-racial marriage. Just b/c you believe something doesn't mean you're right.

I and any real man finds it repulsive to see to men kissing or to even think about two men having sex. Just because "society" says it's o.k., it's not suppose to make me feel that way anymore?

No one is preventing you from feeling anything. Or saying anything. Not sure why you're complaining
about this. No one is throwing Vilma in jail for sounding off. If he's condemned publicly, fine, but no one is infringing on his rights. Being uncomfortable with the difference in sexualities is ok. But that's not what people say, generally.

Vilma is absolutely correct and has every right not to be comfortable or accept that BS. Thinking that a homosexual male might find another male attractive in a locker room full of elite athletes is neither irrational or impossible.

That's fine, but ultimately this is a workplace issue. If the kid gets drafted, the company has
to treat him equally, not discriminate, or tolerate co-workers that my discriminate or harass or whatever.

LoveCoward is a Racist Punk! Just ignore Him!
Originally posted by ocean1023:
Love thug,
Can you possibly be a bigger LOSER. A rare serious issue and you still act like a 10 year old. You think I would worry about what you thought about me if I was gay. Talk about delusional. Idiots like you have no bearing on the lives of intelligent and successful people whether straight, gay, bi, Asexual, No sexual, whatever.. For you to think what you think matters is laughable.

For making that comment and not answering one obvious fact I stated gets you the douche bag of the year award. A tough victory to to accomplish on a site full of douche bags!

if anyone here thinks you are born a rapist or a molester youre misinformed.

youre still under the assumption that dexterity, hair color, and sexual orientation are all choices. I mean why would anyone choose to be left handed when everyone is right handed.

a rapist and a child molester are adjectives used to describe a person who has committed an act. you're not born a rapist, for you must first rape to be a rapist. same with a molester, you have to molest first to be a molester.

What makes one gay? Is it the desire, gay sex, or relationship?
I would bet a molester or rapist have "urges" long before they act on them. Should we praise them for coming out and telling us about their urges? After all that would take real courage.

First of all, you ignorantly arrogant, white supremacist fool, a few fags being burned at the stakes is fckn joke in comparison, 350 years of enslavement, torture, murder and every crime known to man being committed against a people! It is arrogant clowns like you who have not one bit of knowledge of the suffering of African people nor do you care but choose to make dumbazz statements like this. African scholarly estimates, not make me not look so bad US estimates, of slaves who died during the 100's of miles slaves were trekked across Africa to the shipping ports, during the middle passage, and during the 100's of years of slavery are 20-50 million. Mr. white supremacist minded clown, fags being burned at the stake, really? How many fags were trekked in shackles and put in ships like fckn sardines, sh*tn & pissin, and women's menstrual cycles spilling on each other for 3-4 months at time? How many fags endured this and being fckn starved and dehydrated at the same time? How many fags were simply thrown overboard and fed to sharks as they lost typically 30-40% of the Africans taken. How How many fags were snatched from there lives, taken away from there native lands and stripped culture, language, family, and God concept? How many fckn generations of fags were worked in fckn fields 7 days a week with no pay and beaten and tortured for any reason including not working fast enough? How many fags had their family members constantly being sold of, mothers, daughters, and sons(by fag pedophiles) being raped as young as 8 & 9 years old? When were fags considered 3/5 of a person and fckn property? When were fags denied human right, voting right, experienced fag codes like black codes, not allowed to go to school or killed for reading? When were fags denied service at restaurants, housing, not allowed to vote, denied jobs based, etc. back by fckn government laws? I could go on you arrogantly ignorant coward! The problem is, idiots like you know nothing about anyone's history other than the white lies you've been sold about yourselves. Therefore, you lack any fckn empathy, knowledge or compassion for the people who, in fact, experienced the worst tragedy in history, bar none. I'm not here to compare pain or claim black people are the only people who suffered but best believe when an ignorant azz fool like yourself comes speaking ridiculous sh*t about a fag having suffered anything remotely close to the fckn torture this country exacted upon my people, I'm going to give your azz the business and check your ignorance and disrespect.. Now you jackazz, since you wanna draw a comparison and give me that blacks aren't the only suffers spiel, give me these fag facts about Europe and how they suffered and continue making a fckn fool out of yourself. And while you're at, tell me who or what other people were removed from there fckn homeland by ships and enslaved for hundreds of years. You show all the fckn sensitivity in the world about this fag issue but you same cowards fighting for this will disrespect any black man who speaks about the tragedy of what this country has done to African people. Your fake as morals and ethics are just that, you insensitive disrespectful bastard!

If I take you to a football game, lets see how many homosexuals you can point out without anyone saying anything. Then lets see how many black people you can point out, then we'll see if its the same. Ignorance at its finest! You agreeing the with cowards comparison of homosexuality to the black experience makes you just as much of an ignorant fool!

Originally posted by Azar:

If I take you to a football game, lets see how many homosexuals you can point out without anyone saying anything. Then lets see how many black people you can point out, then we'll see if its the same. Ignorance at its finest! You agreeing the with cowards comparison of homosexuality to the black experience makes you just as much of an ignorant fool!
I think you both have solid points. Gay people have a choice to come out or not. Blacks don't have that choice...but once they do come out, there are a lot of similarities.

Being gay and black are not comparable Civil Rights issues: Case in point. The gay football player could still get a job back in the 70's or 80's, because for 1. he does not have to disclose his sexual orientation as a homosexual, 2. It does not ask it on his job application.

He disclosed his orientation because he wanted to. He could have simply said that the question has nothing to do with football or how well he will play it.

You are not born gay, you may think people are, but there is no evidence to support it.

CD you suggested that animals are gay, some are also born as albinos, which is a genetic error or mutation, these animals do not live very long in the wild.

Some lions resort to homosexuality in the absence of a female. There is no such thing as a clown fish being born female, the oldest male in a community becomes female when the previous one dies.

I assume in nature homosexuality is out of necessity, it would be hard to pass this "homosexual" trait when it is impossible to reproduce in that manner.

Humans are different, they have the ability to rationalize and they have emotions. Some women get hurt by men consistently, and turn to other females for comfort...thinking they will not be hurt by another woman.

About 6 years ago in an Ebony magazine issue, they talked about how black women on college campuses were having a higher level of homosexual experiences, which was contributed to the lack of Black Men on their college campus and over abundance of Black men in prison.

My brother has been in prison for 20 plus years, he has made 6 kids on the small amount of time he has been out of prison. He is 6ft 3 about 245 pounds. I would be lying to you if I told you he never engaged in homosexual behavior....

My question to you is this?
He loves women, he has 6 kids and a slew of women writing him in prison...How does he satisfy his sexual urges being in a prison for that long? You may say he was born with it. I think he is just a lazy azz bum that wants to do wrong?

Originally posted by GILL06

Being gay and black are not comparable Civil Rights issues: Case in point. The gay football player could still get a job back in the 70's or 80's, because for 1. he does not have to disclose his sexual orientation as a homosexual, 2. It does not ask it on his job application.

He disclosed his orientation because he wanted to. He could have simply said that the question has nothing to do with football or how well he will play it.

You are not born gay, you may think people are, but there is no evidence to support it.

CD you suggested that animals are gay, some are also born as albinos, which is a genetic error or mutation, these animals do not live very long in the wild.

Some lions resort to homosexuality in the absence of a female. There is no such thing as a clown fish being born female, the oldest male in a community becomes female when the previous one dies.

I assume in nature homosexuality is out of necessity, it would be hard to pass this "homosexual" trait when it is impossible to reproduce in that manner.

Humans are different, they have the ability to rationalize and they have emotions. Some women get hurt by men consistently, and turn to other females for comfort...thinking they will not be hurt by another woman.

About 6 years ago in an Ebony magazine issue, they talked about how black women on college campuses were having a higher level of homosexual experiences, which was contributed to the lack of Black Men on their college campus and over abundance of Black men in prison.

My brother has been in prison for 20 plus years, he has made 6 kids on the small amount of time he has been out of prison. He is 6ft 3 about 245 pounds. I would be lying to you if I told you he never engaged in homosexual behavior....

He loves women, he has 6 kids and a slew of women writing him in prison...How does he satisfy his sexual urges being in a prison for that long? You may say he was born with it. I think he is just a lazy azz bum that wants to do wrong?

easy. satisfying his sexual urges is completely separate from sexual orientation. you proved it by stating humans have an intellectual ability despite physical urges. I am straight but I mean I could go have sex with another man, I wouldnt but I know I could if I wanted. does that make me homosexual? it doesnt, it merely means I habe engaged in homosexual acts.

have you never done anything you dont want to? the power of reason and choice is interesting among humans.

azar. 350 years lol our slavery in america was awful but lets take a look at human history. we have been enslaving ourselves for eternity. still are and guess what, not all are black. I dont see you sticking up for the slaves that built the pyramids or the ones who built rome. MOST ROMAN SLAVES WERE CHRISTIANS.

honosexuals have been praised or persecuted for thousands of years due to their sexual orientation. people have been enslaved for equal amounts of time but do not act like slavery in america is the only form.

your middle passage may be one of the stories you read but what about mr black general leader who murders children in africa and enslaves people right now? is it ok if black people crap on black people?

homosexuals persecuted for THOUSANDS. black people for 350 or how ever many azar comes up with.

you are perpetuating the same black slaves went through!! you are no different than a white supremacist you straight supremacist

Originally posted by GILL06:

I wouldn't assume anything. I never said animals are gay. I said there is homosexuality in every species. That is every species known to man....no it is not out of necessity. It is not a defect because these are all Gods creatures. You are suggesting there is something wrong with his/her creations. It is the circle of life. That is all. A part of nature and it isn't anything to make a big deal out of at all. IT doesn't affect me in any way whatsoever that someone is Gay...or black, or white, or anything.

What you are saying can be turned around into suggesting if something isn't as you think it should be there is a defect. You could say maybe someone is black due to a defect in nature or necessity. To me it is all bullsh't. We are who we are meant to be. We are not meant to be the same. WE are all meant to be different for a reason. This is part of the genius.

Why is two hot girls doing 69 not as offensive as two boys doing it? (admit it you insecure ones) Why do most men lust after a hot girls anus? (come on you a$$ sex fools admit it) From an anitomical and scientific point of view, whats the difference in a dallas cowbys cheerleader anus and john villma anus? lol. Has anybody spent any time in a college or pro girls basketball lockeroom?

Originally posted by TexasCane4Ever:

Why is two hot girls doing 69 not as offensive as two boys doing it? (admit it you insecure ones) Why do most men lust after a hot girls anus? (come on you a$$ sex fools admit it) From an anitomical and scientific point of view, whats the difference in a dallas cowbys cheerleader anus and john villma anus? lol. Has anybody spent any time in a college or pro girls basketball lockeroom?
This makes no sense. Lips are lips too, so according to you kissing or wanting to kiss a girl is no different than wanting to or kissing a guy because both sexes have lips. Look , I didn't reply to it earlier but aren't you the guy who posted that he used to admire his teammate's dick? You are very confused if you think liking a girl's ass is the same as just plain liking ass, male or female. WTF is wrong with you?

Now we know why you like it so much in prison. Go service your cell mate.
Originally posted by Flea1384:
LoveCoward is a Racist Punk! Just ignore Him!
Originally posted by ocean1023:
Love thug,
Can you possibly be a bigger LOSER. A rare serious issue and you still act like a 10 year old. You think I would worry about what you thought about me if I was gay. Talk about delusional. Idiots like you have no bearing on the lives of intelligent and successful people whether straight, gay, bi, Asexual, No sexual, whatever.. For you to think what you think matters is laughable.

For making that comment and not answering one obvious fact I stated gets you the douche bag of the year award. A tough victory to to accomplish on a site full of douche bags!

Originally posted by advarkas:
Originally posted by GILL06:

I detest that homophobic argument, totally devoid of common sense. A phobia is a fear of something. I'm pretty confident that Vilma doesn't fear some gay football player. He stated the obvious, he would be uncomfortable around a male football player that enjoys sex with men. He didn't not say the guy wanted him or would be attracted to him. Can't someone disagree with a behavior that some think is deviant? If Vilma was or is a Christian, then being gay is sinful, does he not have a right to that opinion?

Like it or not, his statement rings of truth, not everybody is going to be accepting of a gay football player, showering and bathing with them.

Please stop comparing this BS to the Civil Rights era or the time period blacks went through. When you are Black you can't really hide that fact, your skin complexion is not a choice. I'm sure some will say your sexual orientation is not either, I disagree, his penis is not being pulled by some supernatural force to another man's anus, that's beside the point though.

He should have just kept his damn mouth shut. There are players that have multiple partners, wife's that allow extra martial affairs and or partners, players with children outside their relationship or marriage. They are not on TMZ broadcasting it.

He is using it to gather fame, and become, "that gay" player. He is just another gay man in America, he should have just kept it to himself, the media should stop airing this type of BS anyway it is not newsworthy anymore.
Hall of Fame post...
Excellent post.GILL06

He has the right to do this......but.....
Please tell me how this will help the team that will draft him?

How also will this affect another person such as who will be the first bi-sexual to be in the NFL.

It opens a can of worms for a personal preference most fans don't care about, and could care less.

Just play, play well, and dammit WIN.
Nothing else is important to MOST fans.

Reactions: Dr.L.ThugU
Why would you check out a guy's dick while he is pissing next to you? That is not normal behavior , I'm surprised "Roger" didn't mind you staring at his cock.
Originally posted by TexasCane4Ever:

Originally posted by theguv:
If a teammate in a locker room checked him out, it wouldn't matter if he was gay or not, it would be an issue.
True but a straight guy wouldn't be checking out another man.

imagesCA4YAJQE.jpg

I was pissing before a hs game when roger, our star rb who is black walked up beside me to whizz. I looked at him, then down. Looked back on mine, then checked his out again and said "dam roger, how big is your dick!

Envyous....not lust. lol. That is 100% true!

So Sam "came out" ...good for him...personally I really don't give a damn..
He has a right to his own preference on who he sleeps with..hangs around with lives near...buys from.. its called freedom.
Vimla also has the same right to feel any damn way he wants to.He has the choice to like it or hate it...feel comfortable or uncomfortable..I respect the right to have your own opinion....
So as a society we come to a point that a fraction of the population gets their day in court so to speak...they deserve it....But they don't have they right to tell me how I am allowed to feel.Just because one person doesn't agree with another doesn't make them wrong....Our Society is changing at a rapid pace...barriers are being broken down at the same time personal freedoms are being stripped away.The America that we all grew up in is no longer...the one thing that allowed change will be taken away...We are being set up by one political party that wants a one party system.Our lives will be governed by a group of college professors in think tanks that think we are their chance to prove all the years of teaching...they feel like they are more educated and able to descide what's best for all of us.
The common theme in our short past is hard work and individual
Thought overcomes adversity...You can change your own life by hard work and integrity.
No longer...we are heading for a tolitarian society...Big brother...drones..phone tapping...IRS targeting.... and my friends..bankruptcy... the guys paying the bills are being killed..with entitlements and complacency.... No more millionaires...no more consumer competition....we...brothers...are screwed....

Originally posted by Azar:

First of all, you ignorantly arrogant, white supremacist fool, a few fags being burned at the stakes is fckn joke in comparison, 350 years of enslavement, torture, murder and every crime known to man being committed against a people! It is arrogant clowns like you who have not one bit of knowledge of the suffering of African people nor do you care but choose to make dumbazz statements like this. African scholarly estimates, not make me not look so bad US estimates, of slaves who died during the 100's of miles slaves were trekked across Africa to the shipping ports, during the middle passage, and during the 100's of years of slavery are 20-50 million. Mr. white supremacist minded clown, fags being burned at the stake, really? How many fags were trekked in shackles and put in ships like fckn sardines, sh*tn & pissin, and women's menstrual cycles spilling on each other for 3-4 months at time? How many fags endured this and being fckn starved and dehydrated at the same time? How many fags were simply thrown overboard and fed to sharks as they lost typically 30-40% of the Africans taken. How How many fags were snatched from there lives, taken away from there native lands and stripped culture, language, family, and God concept? How many fckn generations of fags were worked in fckn fields 7 days a week with no pay and beaten and tortured for any reason including not working fast enough? How many fags had their family members constantly being sold of, mothers, daughters, and sons(by fag pedophiles) being raped as young as 8 & 9 years old? When were fags considered 3/5 of a person and fckn property? When were fags denied human right, voting right, experienced fag codes like black codes, not allowed to go to school or killed for reading? When were fags denied service at restaurants, housing, not allowed to vote, denied jobs based, etc. back by fckn government laws? I could go on you arrogantly ignorant coward! The problem is, idiots like you know nothing about anyone's history other than the white lies you've been sold about yourselves. Therefore, you lack any fckn empathy, knowledge or compassion for the people who, in fact, experienced the worst tragedy in history, bar none. I'm not here to compare pain or claim black people are the only people who suffered but best believe when an ignorant azz fool like yourself comes speaking ridiculous sh*t about a fag having suffered anything remotely close to the fckn torture this country exacted upon my people, I'm going to give your azz the business and check your ignorance and disrespect.. Now you jackazz, since you wanna draw a comparison and give me that blacks aren't the only suffers spiel, give me these fag facts about Europe and how they suffered and continue making a fckn fool out of yourself. And while you're at, tell me who or what other people were removed from there fckn homeland by ships and enslaved for hundreds of years. You show all the fckn sensitivity in the world about this fag issue but you same cowards fighting for this will disrespect any black man who speaks about the tragedy of what this country has done to African people. Your fake as morals and ethics are just that, you insensitive disrespectful bastard!
First off, I am not sure why you decided it necessary to go at length to describe the plight of african americans in our nation's history- nobody on here is disputing that the treatment of African Americans has been, and remains to a degree to this day, horrific. I simply stated that this is true of other groups at other points in time throughout history as well. You can google this if you truly are interested in educating yourself on ALL issues, but for one quick example, France enacted laws in 1208 that required anyone found to be engaging in homosexual sex to be castrated on a first offense and be burned alive at the stake on a second offense. The law allowed the government to seize all the property of such a person and not even let their family take any of it. Bad stuff has happened throughout history to a lot of people, I dont think it is very useful for the different groups to try and one up each other and say who had it worse.

What I do find interesting is that you did not dispute anything what so ever that I said in my post. I must therefore take your lack of disagreement with it to mean that you begrudgingly accept everything I said as accurate. Unless of course you have recently discovered the "straight" gene and wish to share it with us here?

And by the way, people in this thread are telling me that you are usually a smart and educated guy and I am trying to see it here, but when you resort to calling me a white supremacist without knowing a damn thing about me - you don't even know for sure I am white!!!- even if you saw a picture in my profile who says that is me?). My colleagues here find it humorous that I am being called a white supremacist by you whilst I work diligently on my legal research aimed at improving the disparity between how black men and the rest of society are treated by the police...

azar. 350 years lol our slavery in america was awful but lets take a look at human history. we have been enslaving ourselves for eternity. still are and guess what, not all are black. I dont see you sticking up for the slaves that built the pyramids or the ones who built rome. MOST ROMAN SLAVES WERE CHRISTIANS.

honosexuals have been praised or persecuted for thousands of years due to their sexual orientation. people have been enslaved for equal amounts of time but do not act like slavery in america is the only form.

your middle passage may be one of the stories you read but what about mr black general leader who murders children in africa and enslaves people right now? is it ok if black people crap on black people?

homosexuals persecuted for THOUSANDS. black people for 350 or how ever many azar comes up with.

you are perpetuating the same black slaves went through!! you are no different than a white supremacist you straight supremacist

Lol. This is where it get's interesting, please tell me what slaves built the pyramids? And while you're at it, why don't you cite the sources of you info. about these slaves who were over in Africa in extreme temperatures building these pyramids. Lol.

That's all you got to respond with about homos, why don't you share some of the details buddy? Let's have some documented numbers, details about there persecution, etc. You can throw sh*t against the wall all day, lets hear some facts.....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT