ADVERTISEMENT

NRA backlash: Major bank and car-rental giant are ending partnerships

What would it take for a teacher to proficiently address a live fire event at their school? They would have to be as highly trained as special forces operatives. This would include at a minimumfiring 1,000 rounds, live, per week and dry firing 1000 to 2000 times in shoot/no shooturban combat simulations.
How much more wonderful will these teachers become if we expend these kinds of resources on helping them teach instead?

And conservatives continue to REACH at every turn, every corner, above & beyond.
As Wayne LaPierre, president of the NRA said " to raise the minimum age requirement & pass new gun legislation is a violation of an idividuals right." What happened to the victims rights of tighter gun control???!!!
After denials, delaying, deflecting blame the GOP caucus is reaching in desperation. Is a ten foot pole long enough?
In this case a ten foot pole is the equivalent of a toothpick. Its not even close.
Let me ask this what about the 3500 babies killed each day in America? What about the 44000 killed by outlawed drugs? What about the 38000 killed by drunk drivers breaking the law ? I can go on and on but that is ok to liberals Because no gun involved. You Liberals put more value on a whales life than you do the 3500 human babies that are killed each day.No the liberals little lie will service the gun did not kill 17 the liberal Sheriff who ignored the law 29 times and liberal policy is the cause. The FBI is the blame . The truth does not lie.

Reactions: canesfan470
Let me ask this what about the 3500 babies killed each day in America? What about the 44000 killed by outlawed drugs? What about the 38000 killed by drunk drivers breaking the law ? I can go on and on but that is ok to liberals Because no gun involved. You Liberals put more value on a whales life than you do the 3500 human babies that are killed each day.No the liberals little lie will service the gun did not kill 17 the liberal Sheriff who ignored the law 29 times and liberal policy is the cause. The FBI is the blame . The truth does not lie.
Deflecting blame, evasive, denial, distracting. The expectations of the Conservative caucus.

Reactions: normsmith
Gotta tell you...I have never made a mistake about talking about what faith I belong to.

Never.

It doesn’t slip off my tongue...oh I am a Hindu when talking to someone, nope, always a Christian, just rolls right off the tongue, everytime!

Palma...have you made a mistake like that, ever?
Obama was baptized by the United Church of Christ and joined that church formally in 1988. Last time I checked Muslims don't get baptized and join CHURCHES OF CHRIST. Take notice of the word Christ meaning the man is a CHRISTIAN. He remained a member of that church until 2008 and left that church amid the Rev Jeremiah Wright "Goddamn America" controversy which in my opinion he shouldn't have done, if you listen to the whole context of Rev Wright's sermon from the prospective of a black man he was absolutely right. Those are the facts and when you want to discuss facts and not sound bites where a person has misspoke, I'm all ears.

Last edited:
Reactions: hawaiian cane
I don’t care for the points you make! Don’t care for you!
You don't have to reply, which you did here. On my earlier post you responded "good points as usual." Yet you say I don't care for the points you make! Don't care for you ! You should respond by saying "I just love all the attention.!

Deflecting blame, evasive, denial, distracting. The expectations of the Conservative caucus.
Typical liberal
typical liberal answer. All do not have one . You no why . Because you can not answer your lie would be exposed. The great liberal party using the tragic deaths of 17 people by using Iies for political gain. The truth does not lie. That is why after a few days the liberal lie has been exposed. Government is the blame for this tragedy and it starts with a liberal Sheriff that tried to hide the facts . The FBI . Health and human services. Nope not the guns . Not the NRA . Not law abiding conservatives. Liberals are the cause and trying to use teenagers to cover it up will not work. Can not run from the truth. That broward county Sheriff is done what a complete failure.

What would it take for a teacher to proficiently address a live fire event at their school? They would have to be as highly trained as special forces operatives. This would include at a minimumfiring 1,000 rounds, live, per week and dry firing 1000 to 2000 times in shoot/no shooturban combat simulations.
How much more wonderful will these teachers become if we expend these kinds of resources on helping them teach instead?
Can’t argue with any of that.

You don't have to reply, which you did here. On my earlier post you responded "good points as usual." Yet you say I don't care for the points you make! Don't care for you ! You should respond by saying "I just love all the attention.!
Hahahahaha I don’t and again you comment on most of my posts with clueless, classless and useless responses so talk about craving attention.

Reactions: Strack_Cane
You don't???!!! you have several threads you started & has zero, zippo, nada responses. That's whats called yearning for attention.
No I don’t, if all these threads I started didn’t get responses it’s strange you think I do it for attention? Aloha means hello!

That's not deflecting blame... everyone in this country has a right until u break the law....that's how it was set up...the NRA didn't do anything wrong but you and others want to crucify them...to take aim at them is just beyond dumb....they coward that did this should have been watched more closely with the calls made...so if you get caught for dui...do you think we should go after beer companies and alcohol companies...that would be wrong too

That's not deflecting blame... everyone in this country has a right until u break the law....that's how it was set up...the NRA didn't do anything wrong but you and others want to crucify them...to take aim at them is just beyond dumb....they coward that did this should have been watched more closely with the calls made...so if you get caught for dui...do you think we should go after beer companies and alcohol companies...that would be wrong too
The left always looks to demonize and blame somebody! In this case they know the NRA is the guardian of the 2nd Amendment and the left wants to get rid of it so they have total control! It’s about power and control with these people and nothing else!

Obama was baptized by the United Church of Christ and joined that church formally in 1988. Last time I checked Muslims don't get baptized and join CHURCHES OF CHRIST. Take notice of the word Christ meaning the man is a CHRISTIAN. He remained a member of that church until 2008 and left that church amid the Rev Jeremiah Wright "Goddamn America" controversy which in my opinion he shouldn't have done, if you listen to the whole context of Rev Wright's sermon from the prospective of a black man he was absolutely right. Those are the facts and when you want to discuss facts and not sound bites where a person has misspoke, I'm all ears.

Ok...I have cleaned my ears of all of the wax and am now ready to listen to the sermon from the perspective of a black man.

Can I do that?

I am all ears.

It's all about the messenger. Rev. WRight speaks from a basis of things he has seen in his life. He mentioned the Tuskegee experiments for example. If you don't know what that is you need to google it. It's history. Says that's the America he knows. It hasn't been the same America for everyone.

Trump disrespects America regularly...even has a tag #MAGA that implies America is not great. How do the same exact people respond to this that villified Rev Wright for his experience? They rally behind Trump but villify Wright. Now why do you think that is?

It's the same message. They don't like America. This fact alone says Wright should never have been villified. The facts are on his side.

Last edited:
It's all about the messenger. Rev. WRight speaks from a basis of things he has seen in his life. He mentioned the Tuskegee experiments for example. If you don't know what that is you need to google it. It's history. Says that's the America he knows. It hasn't been the same America for everyone.

Trump disrespects America regularly...even has a tag #MAGA that implies America is not great. How do the same exact people respond to this that villified Rev Wright for his experience? They rally behind Trump but villify Wright. Now why do you think that is?

It's the same message. They don't like America. This fact alone says Wright should never have been villified. The facts are on his side.
Figured you’d support and defend a guy who hates America! When has Trump ever said that type rhetoric like Wright? Again you never give examples to support anything? Is it because you lie so much?

Reactions: Strack_Cane

Disagree. It has been the same America for every one . America has made mistakes just like any other country . Only in America has Justice prevailed. You can not keep hating America for its past you should be mindful of past mistakes but thank God for this country and the opportunity he has gave all us. Look at other countries around the world and no where does anyone of any race has the opportunity that you have in America if you work hard and want to earn it. Not everyone is going to be millionaires but everyone has that opportunity. Now liberals think that only government should give people the opportunity to succeed. We conservatives think that Capitalism and people should have the opportunity to succeed. We conservatives believe in being Accountable no matter what Race, how much wealth, and for your Family. Liberals do not hold anyone Accountable except a conservative. Here is a great example. The Clintons. Hillary breaks all kind of laws sells our uranium to the Russians. Pays 13millon for a fake document then Obama used the FBI and CIA to go after a conservative candidate with it. At the same time Bill got $500,000 .00 to speak at a Russian bank that bought the uranium that Obama and Hillary sold them and then the Russians gave millions to the Clintons foundation then Chelseas wedding that cost 10,000,000.00 that money came out of that. In the meantime our inner city's are falling apart crime is out of control, drugs are a evil. No one is held accountable. And all the liberals that are supposed to be the corner stone for the poor are cleaning up. Nancy, Maxine, Chuck, Sharpton, Hollywood celebrity's the list goes on and on. And all know what CD will say nothing if it is a liberal that has broken the law. Not one thing. He will blame it on President Trump.

Disagree. It has been the same America for every one . America has made mistakes just like any other country . Only in America has Justice prevailed. You can not keep hating America for its past you should be mindful of past mistakes but thank God for this country and the opportunity he has gave all us. Look at other countries around the world and no where does anyone of any race has the opportunity that you have in America if you work hard and want to earn it. Not everyone is going to be millionaires but everyone has that opportunity. Now liberals think that only government should give people the opportunity to succeed. We conservatives think that Capitalism and people should have the opportunity to succeed. We conservatives believe in being Accountable no matter what Race, how much wealth, and for your Family. Liberals do not hold anyone Accountable except a conservative. Here is a great example. The Clintons. Hillary breaks all kind of laws sells our uranium to the Russians. Pays 13millon for a fake document then Obama used the FBI and CIA to go after a conservative candidate with it. At the same time Bill got $500,000 .00 to speak at a Russian bank that bought the uranium that Obama and Hillary sold them and then the Russians gave millions to the Clintons foundation then Chelseas wedding that cost 10,000,000.00 that money came out of that. In the meantime our inner city's are falling apart crime is out of control, drugs are a evil. No one is held accountable. And all the liberals that are supposed to be the corner stone for the poor are cleaning up. Nancy, Maxine, Chuck, Sharpton, Hollywood celebrity's the list goes on and on. And all know what CD will say nothing if it is a liberal that has broken the law. Not one thing. He will blame it on President Trump.

A vast majority of the statements in the above post are factually incorrect. Well done indeed.

No it isn't the same America for everyone...and don't waste your breath trying to convince me or anyone else other wise.

Yeah..i didn't even read it past the first line.

I'm sure slaves, native americans, women, gays, and every other group other than white males would find great comfort in his important announcement that America has always been the same for everyone. SMH

No it isn't the same America for everyone...and don't waste your breath trying to convince me or anyone else other wise.
Another great answer. Conservatives are bad bad people. But Maxine, Hillary, Obama, Sharpton , Chuck, Adam , Biden, Kerry, Nancy, I can keep going are great people that have become millionaires of the backs of poor people but that is ok because. THEY ARE LIBERALS THAT HOLD NOBODY Accountable
Yeah..i didn't even read it past the first line.
You just lied CD remember that word Accountability.

Reactions: PalmaBoy
I'm sure slaves, native americans, women, gays, and every other group other than white males would find great comfort in his important announcement that America has always been the same for everyone. SMH
Yeah..very ignorant statement. Just living in his own alternate reality. It's sad.

Another great answer. Conservatives are bad bad people. But Maxine, Hillary, Obama, Sharpton , Chuck, Adam , Biden, Kerry, Nancy, I can keep going are great people that have become millionaires of the backs of poor people but that is ok because. THEY ARE LIBERALS THAT HOLD NOBODY Accountable

You just lied CD remember that word Accountability.

I didn't say any of that. YOU DID. But if you think it has been the same America for everyone you aren't aware enough to have any discussion about much of anything with me. That has nothing to do with liberals or conservatives Because conservatives really don't even lack that level of awareness to be honest. That's just who YOU are.

So Here comes the race card. If America is so bad why live here? . Americans have spilled blood all over the world including a war between the states for freedom sir and a majority of them were white American men that died. It does not matter what color Black ,White ,Latin , Asian, America has been great for all people. Yep us white man are just a allfull animal yep only white males are the scum of America. And liberals claim not to be racist!!!!!

Last edited:
So Here comes the race card. If America is so bad why live here? . Americans have spelled blood all over the world including a war between the states for freedom sir and a majority of them were white American men that died. It does not matter what color Black ,White ,Latin , Asian, America has been great for all people. Yep us white man are just a allfull animal yep only white males are the scum of America. And liberals claim not to be racist!!!!!

Let's start with the kindergarten basics. Are you actually denying that there was 300 years of Slavery and Jim Crow when you said this ?

Disagree. It has been the same America for every one.

Last edited:
Reactions: PalmaBoy
So Obama not from the US? Eric Holder? Susan Rice? Can go on and on, however you okay the race and victim card for the failure that is your life!

So Here comes the race card. If America is so bad why live here? . Americans have spelled blood all over the world including a war between the states for freedom sir and a majority of them were white American men that died. It does not matter what color Black ,White ,Latin , Asian, America has been great for all people. Yep us white man are just a allfull animal yep only white males are the scum of America. And liberals claim not to be racist!!!!!
Not all white men. Many are great. I suspect you just aren't one of them....lol

I don’t hate myself, or anyone else for that matter, but I am willing to listen, educate, and learn on most things.

You guys need to quick, this white guilt is setting the entire race back! It’s a self hatred and it’s eroding the leadership! So glad I’m an “other” happy middle like the Swiss

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT