ADVERTISEMENT

595,000 Barrels per day...............

Spoken like a five year old. What’s sad too is that you’re really old! Seriously, take a ten day break from the board and you’ll come back a happier and better poster. I’m telling you, it’s worth it. Everyone needs a break from time to time. You know I’m right. I know you think what you’re doing on here matters but it doesn’t. Truth bomb.
I called you a liar, which you are, but I'm a 5 year old. Stop lying!!

I called you a liar, which you are, but I'm a 5 year old. Stop lying!!
Any time you don’t like what you hear, you just chalk it up to lies. That’s what little kids do when they’re told Santa Clause isn’t real.

• Haha
Reactions: central17
Any time you don’t like what you hear, you just chalk it up to lies. That’s what little kids do when they’re told Santa Clause isn’t real.
Do you know what the word facts mean? I bring facts to this board but you bring lies that are easily refuted. Please learn the meaning.

noun
plural noun: facts
  1. a thing that is known or proved to be true.
    "he ignores some historical and economic facts"

Similar:
    reality

actuality

certainty

factuality

certitude

truth

naked truth

verity

gospel

Opposite:
    lie

fiction
    • information used as evidence or as part of a report or news article.
      "even the most inventive journalism peters out without facts, and in this case there were no facts"

Do you know what the word facts mean? I bring facts to this board but you bring lies that are easily refuted. Please learn the meaning.

noun

Similar:
    reality

actuality

certainty

factuality

certitude

truth

naked truth

verity

gospel

Opposite:
    lie

fiction
      "even the most inventive journalism peters out without facts, and in this case there were no facts"

The only FACT you bring here is the correct spelling of the word TRUMP. That's your answer to everything.

Reactions: NO.SHORECANE
Of the 7.86 million barrels per day the U.S. imported in 2020 (last time I checked Biden was not the president in 2020), the majority came from its North American neighbors: Canada, with 4.13 million barrels (52.5%), and Mexico, with 750,000 (9.6%). But imports coming from outside North America are significant. Russia, with 540,000 barrels a day (6.6%), was the top non-continental contributor. Roughly 11% of the imports came collectively from OPEC countries, including 520,000 from Saudi Arabia.

Biden is not the one praising a ruthless murdering liar as a "genius". Those words are coming from the current unpatriotic, un-American leader of the Republican Party.. Ronald Reagan is turning over in his grave as he watches today's Republican Party self destruct.

Of the 7.86 million barrels per day the U.S. imported in 2020 (last time I checked Biden was not the president in 2020), the majority came from its North American neighbors: Canada, with 4.13 million barrels (52.5%), and Mexico, with 750,000 (9.6%). But imports coming from outside North America are significant. Russia, with 540,000 barrels a day (6.6%), was the top non-continental contributor. Roughly 11% of the imports came collectively from OPEC countries, including 520,000 from Saudi Arabia.

Biden is not the one praising a ruthless murdering liar as a "genius". Those words are coming from the current unpatriotic, un-American leader of the Republican Party.. Ronald Reagan is turning over in his grave as he watches today's Republican Party self destruct.
But Ukraine was invaded UNDER BIDEN. Go figure.

We are now in a worldwide crisis. There is no excuse for buying 600,000 barrels a day from Russia. We are helping to finance his war. Even Canada has stopped buying their oil.

31 Democrats either retiring or (6) of them trying to run for a different office. 2022 will be a bloodbath for your Party. I predict the worst beating in history.

You embarrassed? You voted for that incompetent POS twice.
Wll he ran against OLD HAG CRIMINAL HILLARY the 1st time and OLD SENILE WEAL CRIMINAL BIDEN the 2nd so when you look at it from my perspective I made the right call both times.

Reactions: 801canesmxer
So you like having a Putin loving corrupt POS in the WH?
No, we don't like Joey at all. He must love Putin when he approves his pipeline and sits by doing nothing while Putin amassed troops on Ukraine's border for nearly a year. Trump killed a couple hundred of Putin's troops in Syria. With friends like that who needs enemies? No surprise that Putin only attacks Ukraine when there is a dem in charge.

Reactions: grbcane and HJCane

noun

Similar:
    reality

actuality

certainty

factuality

certitude

truth

naked truth

verity

gospel

Opposite:
    lie

fiction

Just because you can read the definition, doesn’t mean you understand what you’re reading. I know what the word fact means, clearly you still do not. You still believe hillary when she said she didn’t send illegal emails on an unprotected server just because she told it’s a fact. Neither you nor your cult leaders are capable of changing fiction into fact just because you can’t except reality.

let me give you an example. Obama really did get caught on a hit mic telling putin that he’d have more flexibility after the election. That’s a fact. It doesn’t matter weather you believe it or not or if nbc tells you it’s a lie. It’s still a fact. I’d give you many more examples of facts but I think your five year old TDS naive brain might go all rain man if i did, so i’ll just stop here. You are the epitome of someone that can’t handle the truth. If someone tells your gold fish dies you call them a liar so people have to make up political excuses for and pose them as truth so you can sleep at night. You’re gold fish is just on vacation. Hunter biden is an accomplished artist and him getting half a mill for his art work has nothing to do with his dad.

Reactions: grbcane and HJCane
Just because you can read the definition, doesn’t mean you understand what you’re reading. I know what the word fact means, clearly you still do not. You still believe hillary when she said she didn’t send illegal emails on an unprotected server just because she told it’s a fact. Neither you nor your cult leaders are capable of changing fiction into fact just because you can’t except reality.

let me give you an example. Obama really did get caught on a hit mic telling putin that he’d have more flexibility after the election. That’s a fact. It doesn’t matter weather you believe it or not or if nbc tells you it’s a lie. It’s still a fact. I’d give you many more examples of facts but I think your five year old TDS naive brain might go all rain man if i did, so i’ll just stop here. You are the epitome of someone that can’t handle the truth. If someone tells your gold fish dies you call them a liar so people have to make up political excuses for and pose them as truth so you can sleep at night. You’re gold fish is just on vacation. Hunter biden is an accomplished artist and him getting half a mill for his art work has nothing to do with his dad.
You're becoming unhinged. Your infatuation with a corrupt politician like Trump is affecting your loyalty to this country. Putin is not worth it. Come back home. America needs you.

No, we don't like Joey at all. He must love Putin when he approves his pipeline and sits by doing nothing while Putin amassed troops on Ukraine's border for nearly a year. Trump killed a couple hundred of Putin's troops in Syria. With friends like that who needs enemies? No surprise that Putin only attacks Ukraine when there is a dem in charge.
Thank God a Dem is in the WH now cuz Trump would have rolled out the red carpet in Ukraine for Putin.

You're becoming unhinged. Your infatuation with a corrupt politician like Trump is affecting your loyalty to this country. Putin is not worth it. Come back home. America needs you.
Lol, you are more infatuated with Trump then anyone on here! Literally no one on here mentions his name even half as often as you do.

They might be sissies but neither is in the top 5 of failed presidents.
Pudding Brain will go down as the worst American president by a country mile. His VP and Cabinet is the worst by even further. This is what happens when you appoint rainbows instead of competent people. Yeah, I know, Orange Man Bad.

Pudding Brain will go down as the worst American president by a country mile. His VP and Cabinet is the worst by even further. This is what happens when you appoint rainbows instead of competent people. Yeah, I know, Orange Man Bad.
No.....he's a lying and corrupt POS.

My reason.....Trump is a no good lying and corrupt POS. I DON'T LIKE CORRUPT PEOPLE!!!
The fact that you think the bidens and clintons aren’t lying and corrupt pos’s, just proves my point. You have the mind set of a five year old and live in la la land.

Last edited:
The fact that you think the bidens and clintons aren’t lying and corrupt pos’s, just proves my point. You have the mind set of a five year old and live in la la land.
Trump is the most investigated president, ever!! Now compare those records to Biden and Clinton. Trump wins by a mile.

Trump is the most investigated president, ever!! Now compare those records to Biden and Clinton. Trump wins by a mile.
Well I’d guess at about this time next year Biden and Hillary are going to make up some ground because republican house and turn Jim Jordan loose

Reactions: grbcane
Biden will go down as a better president than Trump. Book it!! Remember, Trump was impeached 2 times.
Yeah, yeah, we know. Impeached 2 times with no evidence is nothing more than a political persecution. Joey is the biggest POS that DC has ever known, and that's saying quite a lot.

Reactions: grbcane
Well I’d guess at about this time next year Biden and Hillary are going to make up some ground because republican house and turn Jim Jordan loose
Jordan needs to keep a low profile before Dems open an investigation on him for ignoring pedophilia activity on the Michigan wrestling team.

Lol...lol
Lol...lol

Yeah, yeah, we know. Impeached 2 times with no evidence is nothing more than a political persecution. Joey is the biggest POS that DC has ever known, and that's saying quite a lot.
There was a written transcript of Trump's demands to bribe the Ukrainian president but you say there was no evidence. There were witnesses who heard the conversation and corroborated Trump's treasonous act.

Impeachment # 2 Trump televised his treasonous act. Too bad Fox Fake News never televised his treachery.

There was a written transcript of Trump's demands to bribe the Ukrainian president but you say there was no evidence. There were witnesses who heard the conversation and corroborated Trump's treasonous act.

Impeachment # 2 Trump televised his treasonous act. Too bad Fox Fake News never televised his treachery.
Yawn. With all that so called evidence, they still had an "honorable" ambassador lady lie through her teeth during the proceedings. Trump himself said to march peacefully and let your voices be heard. Anything else you come up with is just more delusion from your severe case of TDS. Maybe they'll come up with a vaccine that you can take for it, but your case seems strong so you'll probably need a few boosters. Don't forget the video of Quid Pro Joe doing the same thing.

Yawn. With all that so called evidence, they still had an "honorable" ambassador lady lie through her teeth during the proceedings. Trump himself said to march peacefully and let your voices be heard. Anything else you come up with is just more delusion from your severe case of TDS. Maybe they'll come up with a vaccine that you can take for it, but your case seems strong so you'll probably need a few boosters. Don't forget the video of Quid Pro Joe doing the same thing.
If you have a video showing Biden is committing a crime lets go to DOJ and report our findings. I'll await your evidence.

If you have a video showing Biden is committing a crime lets go to DOJ and report our findings. I'll await your evidence.
If you had "evidence" on Trump, you should have removed him from office for it. Fail

Jordan needs to keep a low profile before Dems open an investigation on him for ignoring pedophilia activity on the Michigan wrestling team.

Lol...lol
Lol...lol
Lot's of written reports on Michigan pedophilia, Please send the documents you speak of with highlights wherever Jim Jordan's name is.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT