ADVERTISEMENT

A Formal Introduction.

michaelyero

SuperCane
Staff
Jul 1, 2022
The Jim Larrañaga era has proven to be the most successful in Miami Hurricanes basketball history.

Following a run to the Elite 8, the ‘Canes return a deep and elite group that’s bound for another memorable postseason.

Inside Canes Hoops will keep you updated on all Miami basketball-related news. From recruiting scoops to changes in the starting lineup, this forum will offer an exclusive look at what should be an exciting season.

I've covered Hurricanes basketball for the last three seasons, ultimately receiving media credentials this past season. I had the opportunity to travel to Chicago, IL for the Sweet Sixteen and Elite Eight, being one of the younger reporters at March Madness.

I'm excited to offer a unique take on UM hoops. Despite being in Arizona during the season, coverage of Miami basketball will be consistent, accurate and up-to-the-minute.

Reactions: central17
The Jim Larrañaga era has proven to be the most successful in Miami Hurricanes basketball history.

Following a run to the Elite 8, the ‘Canes return a deep and elite group that’s bound for another memorable postseason.

Inside Canes Hoops will keep you updated on all Miami basketball-related news. From recruiting scoops to changes in the starting lineup, this forum will offer an exclusive look at what should be an exciting season.

I've covered Hurricanes basketball for the last three seasons, ultimately receiving media credentials this past season. I had the opportunity to travel to Chicago, IL for the Sweet Sixteen and Elite Eight, being one of the younger reporters at March Madness.

I'm excited to offer a unique take on UM hoops. Despite being in Arizona during the season, coverage of Miami basketball will be consistent, accurate and up-to-the-minute.

Sounds good. Do you feel that the two freshman bigs coming in, and the transfer power forward coming in be effective against any front court defensively, rebounding, and scoring i.e. change the weakness that was the weakness of the team last year with Wardenburg the only effective big?

Sounds good. Do you feel that the two freshman bigs coming in, and the transfer power forward coming in be effective against any front court defensively, rebounding, and scoring i.e. change the weakness that was the weakness of the team last year with Wardenburg the only effective big?
Despite being 6-foot-7, Norchad Omier usually guarded the 4 or 5 of any team in the Sun Belt last season. He averaged 12.2 rebounds, 2.0 blocks and 1.6 steals doing so. Although the competition is different as he heads to the ACC, I see Omier being a piece Miami has desired for a long time. His athleticism is through the roof, and it's caught the eyes of Jim Larranaga and his staff. The Hurricanes can also mix in Anthony Walker whenever they need a taller lineup.

Favour Aire is still a raw player that'll need development before making an impact at Miami. I've heard that a priority for UM is building up Aire's muscle this summer.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT