ADVERTISEMENT

A friend told me that trump divided this country

SuperCane
Gold Member
Aug 19, 2005
He lives in Colorado and has for some time now. Surprise surprise he thinks this way since there’s only one opinion that’s excepted where he lives.

1) this country hasn’t been unified since the early years of 911 and even then it didn’t last long. Prior to that there was division going back hundreds of years. Not sure if you guys heard but this country had a full blown out war between two sides. One that believed in states rights (they were right) and one that believed in 86ing slavery (they were right too). They were both also in the wrong for their stances on proslavery and anti states rights. Sound familiar? This attitude though of that we should all have the same opinion and that there should only be one side that’s tolerated is just insane. It’s a two party country for a reason. The country is suppose to be divided you stupid mother ****ers, that’s the point! It seems as if it’s just one side that can’t tolerate oppositional opinions though claiming that if you don’t agree with them than you’re the one being divisive. Well ya because we don’t tolerate monolithic fasicm. We’re ok with you’re opinion despite us not agreeing with you yet you clearly think we shouldn’t have an opinion of our own because then we’re being divisive for taking a stance. It’s bull shit.

2)Biden and obama ran their entire campaigns (both of them) using class war fair tactics to further divide this country and use hatred to their advantage. They literally scapegoated the entire top ten percent earners in this country blaming them for every day to day hard ship that the blue collar working class was faced with and it worked. They got elected.

3)I feel like I’m living bizzaro world. Trump doesn’t take accountability for anything you dems say? All we heard for eight years was that everything that took place under biden/obama was bush’s fault.

4)Trump is a sore loser you say? All we heard for four years was that trump was an illegitimate pres because he “cheated”.

You guys are insane with your criticism. Like with my friend we’re good though. Go canes!

Last edited:
He lives in Colorado and has for some time now. Surprise surprise he thinks this way since there’s only one opinion that’s excepted where he lives.

1) this country hasn’t been unified since the early years of 911 and even then it didn’t last long. Prior to that there was division going back hundreds of years. Not sure if you guys heard but this country had a full blown out war between two sides. One that believed in states rights (they were right) and one that believed in 86ing slavery (they were right too). They were both also in the wrong for their stances on proslavery and anti states rights. Sound familiar? This attitude though of that we should all have the same opinion and that there should only be one side that’s tolerated is just insane. It’s a two party country for a reason. The country is suppose to be divided you stupid mother ****ers, that’s the point! It seems as if it’s just one side that can’t tolerate oppositional opinions though claiming that if you don’t agree with them than you’re the one being divisive. Well ya because we don’t tolerate monolithic fasicm. We’re ok with you’re opinion despite us not agreeing with you yet you clearly think we shouldn’t have an opinion of our own because then we’re being divisive for taking a stance. It’s bull shit.

2)Biden and obama ran their entire campaigns (both of them) using class war fair tactics to further divide this country and use hatred to their advantage. They literally scapegoated the top ten percent earners in this country blaming them for literally every day to day hard ship that the blue collar working man was faced with and it worked. They got elected.

3)I feel like I’m living bizzaro world. Trump doesn’t take accountability for anything you dems say? All we heard for eight years was that everything that took place under biden/obama was bush’s fault.

4)Trump is a sore loser you say? All we heard for four years was that trump was an illegitimate pres because he “cheated”.

You guys are insane with your criticism. Like with my friend we’re good though. Go canes!

Every thing written is all Bullshitt... Obama had as much if not more riots and crime..

Reactions: orly 1022

2)Biden and obama ran their entire campaigns (both of them) using class war fair tactics to further divide this country and use hatred to their advantage. They literally scapegoated the entire top ten percent earners in this country blaming them for every day to day hard ship that the blue collar working class was faced with and it worked. They got elected.

the funny thing about this post is that you completely ignored the dumpster fires that republicans left when they ended their presidency’s
George HW bush- recession along with budget deficits
Clinton- budget surplus booming economy
George W Bush- 2008 recession/housing crisis
Barrack Obama- economy has longest streak for consecutive months of jobs added, made inroads into cutting the deficit, got 20million people healthcare
Trump- uncontrolled pandemic, economic recession

if Democrats wouldn’t have to come in and spend their first half of their presidencies cleaning up the mess republicans leave behind maybe, just maybe we would be in a better place as a country. When republicans are in power they don’t do anything for the people. Give me one bill that Bush 2 or trump passed that did something for the people.... then when a democrat gets in power they try to do all they can to sabotage any work for the American people. One party is actually trying to do things for the people and the other party just wants to do things for themselves and are obstructionist....

Reactions: miamimike
states rights is somehow equivalent to the moral terpitude of the evil that was chattel slavery? Seriously? This is a real take?

states rights is somehow equivalent to the moral terpitude of the evil that was chattel slavery? Seriously? This is a real take?
Boy did you just miss the point. To your comment...They were both wrong. The lesser of the two evils is irrelevant. The south has since spoke out against slavery and racism in general. There are still several states trying to do away with states rights so that they can control everything and everyone. Colorado, California and oregon are examples of states that just passed a bill to do away with the electoral system. That’s besides the point though. Point being that this country has never been unified nor is this even remotely close to the most divided we’ve ever been.

the funny thing about this post is that you completely ignored the dumpster fires that republicans left when they ended their presidency’s
Barrack Obama- economy has longest streak for consecutive months of jobs added, made inroads into cutting the deficit, got 20million people healthcare

if Democrats wouldn’t have to come in and spend their first half of their presidencies cleaning up the mess republicans leave behind maybe, just maybe we would be in a better place as a country. When republicans are in power they don’t do anything for the people. Give me one bill that Bush 2 or trump passed that did something for the people.... then when a democrat gets in power they try to do all they can to sabotage any work for the American people. One party is actually trying to do things for the people and the other party just wants to do things for themselves and are obstructionist....
Nobody is making excuses for bush but rather stating that the dems are the last ppl on earth that can cry lack of accountability with trump. It was a unanimous vote to go to war with Iraq and not bush’s decision alone. There’s plenty of blame to go around. Point is the dems literally blamed every thing on everyone and didn’t take accountability for anything for literally eight years. Nada, zilch, zip, nothing. Now were listening to ppl like you and your dems criticize trump for not taking accountability for anything. It’s bull shit is what it is. Total and complete bull shit.

Nobody is making excuses for bush but rather stating that the dems are the last ppl on earth that can cry lack of accountability with trump. It was a unanimous vote to go to war with Iraq and not bush’s decision alone. There’s plenty of blame to go around. Point is the dems literally blamed every thing on everyone and didn’t take accountability for anything for literally eight years. Nada, zilch, zip, nothing. Now were listening to ppl like you and your dems criticize trump for not taking accountability for anything. It’s bull shit is what it is. Total and complete bull shit.

no one brought up the Iraq war with bush. I know it was unanimous. Just like the 93 crime bill everyone voted for but every Republican has been blaming biden for it as if the vote wasn’t 100-0. As far as not taking responsibility for anything, when the dems got crushed in the 2010 midterms Obama said that was on him. And he would do better to govern bc clearly the American people didn’t like it. He called it a Shellacking. Trump said himself, “I’m not taking any responsibility for this” earlier This year when asked about the handling of Covid. Whether you “accept” responsibility or not you have to fix the problem at hand for the American people. Or at least try!

all I was doing in my earlier post is detailing the last 30 years of Republican vs democratic presidential terms and the net result by the end of it. Blame or no blame, in the last 30 years Republican have a history of leaving the country on fire and having a Democrat come in right afterwards to fix the damn problem and leaving the country in better shape than when they came into power. These are facts.

And once again a Republican leaves office, the house is on fire, and Democrats have to come in and clean that shit up.... these are facts, deny them if you wish, they are facts. Everyone who can open up a history book or google knows. Regardless of who you wanna blame.

It’s not over by a long shot. But think about this. 71million love him and voted for him. In spite of crooked media and the 93%negative coverage in spite of billionaires Tech companies censoring favorable Trump speech and unfavorable Biden speech in spite of billionaires in Wall Street giving hundreds of millions to Biden’s campaign. Wall St donated more to Biden than Trump by a 90-10 % margin in spite of a China virus pandemic that has crippled us for half the year. Yet Trump got 71Million and still could win the electoral college vote pending recounts and litigation in several states due to reported wide spread discrepancies and fraud. We shall see but this is far from over

It’s not over by a long shot. But think about this. 71million love him and voted for him. In spite of crooked media and the 93%negative coverage in spite of billionaires Tech companies censoring favorable Trump speech and unfavorable Biden speech in spite of billionaires in Wall Street giving hundreds of millions to Biden’s campaign. Wall St donated more to Biden than Trump by a 90-10 % margin in spite of a China virus pandemic that has crippled us for half the year. Yet Trump got 71Million and still could win the electoral college vote pending recounts and litigation in several states due to reported wide spread discrepancies and fraud. We shall see but this is far from over

It isn't over til God says it is. So, keep praying. Truth will be revealed one way or the other. It is out there right now but every media outlet is involved in suppression. The truth will be revealed in a much larger scale but how many will refuse to believe it? This whole thing is just getting started. The Trump movement is bigger than just a presidency it is here to reveal and expose the ugliness that controls our country and the world and in the upcoming months it will do just that. Many will refuse to believe what they're hearing and many others will be inspired by it. This has only just begun and God knows it was about time.

Reactions: edtuna

Generally I agree with you. I will give Trump credit for passing criminal justice reform. It wasn't perfect but it's a start. Other than an unnecessary tax cut i don't believe he actually got anything else passed.

Boy did you just miss the point. To your comment...They were both wrong. The lesser of the two evils is irrelevant. The south has since spoke out against slavery and racism in general. There are still several states trying to do away with states rights so that they can control everything and everyone. Colorado, California and oregon are examples of states that just passed a bill to do away with the electoral system. That’s besides the point though. Point being that this country has never been unified nor is this even remotely close to the most divided we’ve ever been.
I hear you but when I see chattel slavery whitewashed as equivalent to states rights; when I hear the Confederacy mentioned in terms other than traitors and seditionist, I take pause. This wasn't a division of the country, this was an attempted destruction of the Union, a literal rebel attack against the United States of America's Army and Navy. They murdered our President. They killed millions of our soldiers. I won't call them us nor will I let it be glossed over as "states rights". I'm from a patriotic black family. I've had an Uncle sacrifice his life in service to this country. Paternally, my father, his two brothers all served this country. We are all black. Ignoring the South's desire to dehumanize us and destroy the United States of America is an example that need not be glossed over as "states rights".

Yes, this country has been divided but only one set of revolting cretins literally attacked us on our own soil and after defeat, one of those seditionists killed our President in there name. **** the confederacy.

Reactions: gamecane1979
For the record I am a firm believer in Federalism.

Every President is dealt a hand of cards once entering office. Some get a better hand then others. Bush got 911. Obama got the Real Estate melt down. Both had to deal with very tough situations early on. Some inherit wars, some peace.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT