ADVERTISEMENT

Biden 1 Year Anniversary; Day 366

CaneBandit

SuperCane
Gold Member
Nov 23, 2020
Carrollton
Can you loons defend him anymore @gamecane1979 @cems52 @lou97 @Raoul2 @hawaiian cane @cdwright40 ??

318536_image.jpg

318455_image.jpg

318501_image.jpg

As one might expect the left mainstream media is raving about Biden's performance last night. Personally, I think it was another national embarrassment especially about Putin in Ukraine, the legitimacy of the 2022 election, idiotic comments about the proposed voting act and proclamations about his accomplishments. His leadership is a total joke

As one might expect the left mainstream media is raving about Biden's performance last night. Personally, I think it was another national embarrassment especially about Putin in Ukraine, the legitimacy of the 2022 election, idiotic comments about the proposed voting act and proclamations about his accomplishments. His leadership is a total joke
Plain dishonest by him and the media. At least wit Trump most people with IQs over 90 could easily separate his hyperbole.

Reactions: MR231
It's totally impossible that America isn't worried about where we're headed. A senile Pres, a VP who isn't qualified to be anything more than an ambulance chaser and # 3 in line is Nancy Pelosi, another geriatric loser. If this doesn't scare you, nothing will

Not terribly impressed with him. He's accomplished some things and also made some bad mistakes. About what I expected out of him. I voted for a return to normalcy versus the daily chaos and daily attack on democracy that Trump brought. The funny part about this is pretty much everyone who voted for Biden knew he wouldn't be all that consequential and your guy still lost to him! Lol.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: cems52 and doerunn
Not terribly impressed with him. He's accomplished some things and also made some bad mistakes. About what I expected out of him. I voted for a return to normalcy versus the daily chaos and daily attack on democracy that Trump brought. The funny part about this is pretty much everyone who voted for Biden knew he wouldn't all that consequential and your guy still lost to him! Lol.
What attack on democracy? We live in a Republic. Only chaos was caused by the laimstream media, with there lies.

What attack on democracy? We live in a Republic. Only chaos was caused by the laimstream media, with there lies.

Yeah okay. Obviously you live in fantasy land so I'm not going to bother conversing with you. Now if you want to have a real conversation I'm fine with that. But you're going to have to come back to reality first.

Reactions: cems52
That reporter was a dumbass from a right wing "news network".
Sinking ship Cems. Start looking for a lifeboat.

Sinking ship Cems. Start looking for a lifeboat.

Like the one you landed on in November 2020?

Lol...lol
Lol...lol

Not terribly impressed with him. He's accomplished some things and also made some bad mistakes. About what I expected out of him. I voted for a return to normalcy versus the daily chaos and daily attack on democracy that Trump brought. The funny part about this is pretty much everyone who voted for Biden knew he wouldn't be all that consequential and your guy still lost to him! Lol.
Lil louie,
Figures you are STILL proud of voting for this joke of an administration. Lowest approval rating ever.
Happy that you were proud that although bumbling he stood for 2 hrs. While stupidly inviting Putin to attack Ukraine.
Just curious Lil louie, you so slow to not realize what uncle joey did. He brought up the second to lowest voting concern to ALL citizens, he got lost so many times, hard to imagine he iis President.
IGNORE, the Border Crisis, Covid, and Energy talks because he’s on the wrong side of all of them.
Way to be proud of being an emotional, small minded voter
pffffft

• Haha
Reactions: CaneBandit
Trump is not my leader Cems.

Move along. Your every answer is Trump is this…Trump is that.

It’s not healthy. The guy owns your brain.
Cems argument assumes Biden isn't corrupt so I guess that means he purchased one of Hunter's works of art. There really isn't any reason to respond to him further because all he sees is Trump and that's his only answer. If Obama said something controversial on this thread Cems would answer but, but, but, Trump. I am generally not a name caller but Cems is really a dopey blind squirrel who never finds the proverbial acorn. Cems, I feel sorry for you because your peripheral vision is about one inch wide. No logical thought process

Here is the thing about the Trump fixation, he very likely won’t run in 2024 .
He will however be the party leader until then and his blessing will be needed to secure the nomination and ultimate victory. So this Trump derangement is going to bite the democrats in the ass , like it did in Virginia. They ran against Trump and Youngkin , a basic unknown ,whipped them and their candidate who was a former governor and former DNC chairman and a close associate of the Clinton’s .
Trump has already done his job in casting out fake Republicans.
Guys like Youngkin , Cotton and DeSantis are committed Conservatives following the Trump line . The House will be very red come next January . The phony committee will be disbanded, investigations into the perpetrators of the various democrat scams will be initiated. Biden will lose the 2024 election in a landslide, and the cable news stations will still be focused on Trump
Good luck to them

Isn't Trump the leader of the Republican party? He's your leader!!
Not my leader.

Not obsessed by him like you are.

None of your deflecting has anything to do with Biden being slowed by dementia? But you can't handle that so you change the subject.

You must be one of the 28% that thinks he will be re-elected.

Reactions: CaneBandit
Cems argument assumes Biden isn't corrupt so I guess that means he purchased one of Hunter's works of art. There really isn't any reason to respond to him further because all he sees is Trump and that's his only answer. If Obama said something controversial on this thread Cems would answer but, but, but, Trump. I am generally not a name caller but Cems is really a dopey blind squirrel who never finds the proverbial acorn. Cems, I feel sorry for you because your peripheral vision is about one inch wide. No logical thought process
It really is sad. He can't get past Trump. It borders on mental illness.

Not my leader.

Not obsessed by him like you are.

None of your deflecting has anything to do with Biden being slowed by dementia? But you can't handle that so you change the subject.

You must be one of the 28% that thinks he will be re-elected.
You think 74 million more idiots would vote for Trump again?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT