ADVERTISEMENT

I don't see how Biden makes it until 2024

HJCane

SuperCane
Gold Member
Jun 2, 2007
I'm not kidding. ALL Presidents age due to the stress of the job of being President.
He looks and sounds real bad right now.
Real old. The gaffes continue, the mumbling and bumbling and mistakes are increasing.
This weekend he said we should get rid of 9mm weapons.
9mm pistols are 54.6% of all sales and the number 1 choice among woman.
My wife carries and M&P 9mm.
It's light and barely any kick.
Point is he doesn't know what he is saying. He's lost on every topic. Called a 9mm a "high caliber weapon."

“They showed me an X-ray and said a .22-caliber bullet will lodge in a lung, and we can probably get it out and save a life. A 9mm bullet blows the lung out of the body,” Mr. Biden told reporters at the White House. “The idea these high-caliber weapons — there’s simply no rational basis for it in terms of self-protection, hunting. … There’s only one reason for something that can fire 100 shots.”

He's getting worse. He looks awful. He is making errors every time he speaks now.
I don't see him making it another 2.5 years.
No way........................

I'm not kidding. ALL Presidents age due to the stress of the job of being President.
Real old. The gaffes continue, the mumbling and bumbling and mistakes are increasing.
Point is he doesn't know what he is saying. He's lost on every topic. Called a 9mm a "high caliber weapon."

“They showed me an X-ray and said a .22-caliber bullet will lodge in a lung, and we can probably get it out and save a life. A 9mm bullet blows the lung out of the body,” Mr. Biden told reporters at the White House. “The idea these high-caliber weapons — there’s simply no rational basis for it in terms of self-protection, hunting. … There’s only one reason for something that can fire 100 shots.”

He's getting worse. He looks awful. He is making errors every time he speaks now.
HJ, the country can probably survive for 2.5 years with Biden as President but the very thought of cameltoe becoming president should worry all Americans.

This morning he came out with his plan to flight inflation which was to let the fed raise rates all they what (which is somewhat ok), thennn invest in the green economy and raise taxes to reduce the debt (but we our not covering current bills so reducing the debt is a lie). So the plan is essentially to kill the economy to fight inflation. The worst possible way to do it.

What a pair of losers .. This makes Jimmy Carter seem brilliant…
Jimmy Carter was brilliant. He has an IQ of 156 making him one of the most intelligent presidents in American history. His class ranking at the Naval Academy was 59 out 820 and applicants to the Academy are in the top 19% of SAT test takers.

Last edited:

I don't fault Biden. He's impaired. His party, on the other hand, knew he was not competent.

The bigger fault, however, lies with our media. They knew Biden's lights were on but no one was home, and they willfully refused to report about it. They hated the orange man soooo bad, they went along with the charade.

Everytime Biden opens his mouth and exposes himself as being mentally impaired, the reputation of the media sinks lower, and lower. We have an incapacitated President and the media put him there. Unconscionable!

And there's nothing you can do about it.

Lol..lol
Lol...lol
He had a meeting with the PM of New Zealand today. It was beyond embarrassing . He had his head down, not even looking at her attempting to read cards, and it was still an incoherent mess. I guess you're ok with that. Do you realize this makes the world a more dangerous place ?

I don't fault Biden. He's impaired. His party, on the other hand, knew he was not competent.

The bigger fault, however, lies with our media. They knew Biden's lights were on but no one was home, and they willfully refused to report about it. They hated the orange man soooo bad, they went along with the charade.

Everytime Biden opens his mouth and exposes himself as being mentally impaired, the reputation of the media sinks lower, and lower. We have an incapacitated President and the media put him there. Unconscionable!
No, 81 million voters put him there.

Lol...lol
Lol...lol

He had a meeting with the PM of New Zealand today. It was beyond embarrassing . He had his head down, not even looking at her attempting to read cards, and it was still an incoherent mess. I guess you're ok with that. Do you realize this makes the world a more dangerous place ?
It was dangerous when Trump took office but now since Biden, we good.

Talking about your claim of Trump corruption. Keep fooling yourself that everything is fine with Brandon. You will find out in November.

It was dangerous when Trump took office but now since Biden, we good.
Cems, I've noticed an obvious pattern with your posts. When other posters talk about how bad Biden is on anything, your response is, Trump, Trump, Trump. And, I fully understand that this is a defense mechanism for you because there is nothing, absolutely nothing good that Biden says or does.

Jimmy Carter was brilliant. He has an IQ of 156 making him one of the most intelligent presidents in American history. His class ranking at the Naval Academy was 59 out 820 and applicants to the Academy are in the top 19% of SAT test takers.
What does that prove? I have a close relative who graduated summa from Dartmouth and Magna cum from Harvard Law. She gets most of her news from social media and is presently a senior advisor to Deb Haaland, Secretary of the Interior. She is absolutely one of the smartest people I have ever known but doesn't have a single ounce of common sense. Carter still holds the title as worst president ever and his IQ can't change the results

Reactions: Kinggeorge3
Cems, I've noticed an obvious pattern with your posts. When other posters talk about how bad Biden is on anything, your response is, Trump, Trump, Trump. And, I fully understand that this is a defense mechanism for you because there is nothing, absolutely nothing good that Biden says or does.
Can't argue on the facts when there are none to argue upon. So there is nothing left but to change the subject.

Reactions: NO.SHORECANE
This morning he came out with his plan to flight inflation which was to let the fed raise rates all they what (which is somewhat ok), thennn invest in the green economy and raise taxes to reduce the debt (but we our not covering current bills so reducing the debt is a lie). So the plan is essentially to kill the economy to fight inflation. The worst possible way to do it.
Actually, they have no choice.
FED is raising rates regardless of what the President has to say.
We are being put into a recession intentionally.

What does that prove? I have a close relative who graduated summa from Dartmouth and Magna cum from Harvard Law. She gets most of her news from social media and is presently a senior advisor to Deb Haaland, Secretary of the Interior. She is absolutely one of the smartest people I have ever known but doesn't have a single ounce of common sense. Carter still holds the title as worst president ever and his IQ can't change the results
That was in response to a post insinuating that Carter wasn't intelligent and he holds the title of worst president ever according to who? I couldn't find one poll where he was listed as the worst president ever and in one Trump was #2 and Carter #20. Nixon and Bush were listed well ahead of Carter in every poll.

Last edited:
Only pointing out your hypocrisy for supporting a corrupt politician like Trump.

Like the buyer's remorse when Trump only got 74 million votes and was soundly defeated by Biden. Got it!!
I'm convinced you are a BOT.

No real person could possibly use the same series of replies to nearly every post.

Bot52

Reactions: NO.SHORECANE
That was in response to a post insinuating that Carter wasn't intelligent and he holds the title of worst president ever according to who? I couldn't find one poll where he was listed as the worst president ever and in one Trump was #2 and Carter #20. Nixon and Bush were listed well ahead of Carter in every poll.
Well we lived his debacle in fact Carter was President my full 1st year in the Navy.
A freaking disaster.

Reactions: grbcane
Can't answer the question? Here's a sample of what you believe in.

2 times impeached
Bleach prescription to cure Covid
Insurrectionist
Voter fraud

Got it!!
Yawn.
You are like a bad comedian who continues to stick with bad material.
Yawn, yawn, yawn, yawn

So you were ok with Trump's corruption while in office?
I know. Remember when they found Don Jrs laptop. Outlined all the transactions with China and Ukraine and who was getting paid? Remember that? And the media and Minister of Truth all covered for him.
And 81 million votes? You still pushing that? Wins half the counties Obama did but gets 10 million more votes.
2000 mules. In some precincts over 100% of the votes were counted.
One instance 108,000 mail in ballots were requested. 81,000 returned. However 146,000 were counted. Yea “81 million” votes lol.

I know. Remember when they found Don Jrs laptop. Outlined all the transactions with China and Ukraine and who was getting paid? Remember that? And the media and Minister of Truth all covered for him.
And 81 million votes? You still pushing that? Wins half the counties Obama did but gets 10 million more votes.
2000 mules. In some precincts over 100% of the votes were counted.
One instance 108,000 mail in ballots were requested. 81,000 returned. However 146,000 were counted. Yea “81 million” votes lol.
You are not a good liar like Trump. Show me proof of your claim, "In some precincts over 100% of the votes were counted"? Name the county or the city and I'll do the research cuz as usual, you did none.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT